PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Evil Snow

12-17-2010, 07:34 PM
I like the snow animation, but it's really wreaking havoc on my scroll bar. Could you guys find some kind of alternative or fix whatever bug is causing the trouble?

Kurama
12-17-2010, 07:59 PM
Lol, FDub is going to fix it asap.

Fire Warrior
12-18-2010, 01:52 AM
Sorry, but the only help I can offer with the snow is how to turn it off. For some reason, the On-Off Toggle button will only appear if you have an unread PM in your inbox. SO, you'd need to mark a message as unread, then the toggle button will appear next to your name up top. Once you toggle the snow Off, you can mark the message as unread and the snow won't appear.

I know, it's ghetto, but until I can get the updated version, this is how it's gotta be. Sorry. :(

EDIT: The toggle button now appears by default. No ghetto work arounds LOL

12-19-2010, 10:52 AM
Lol, FDub is going to fix it asap.

Sorry, but the only help I can offer with the snow is how to turn it off. For some reason, the On-Off Toggle button will only appear if you have an unread PM in your inbox. SO, you'd need to mark a message as unread, then the toggle button will appear next to your name up top. Once you toggle the snow Off, you can mark the message as unread and the snow won't appear.

I know, it's ghetto, but until I can get the updated version, this is how it's gotta be. Sorry. :(

EDIT: The toggle button now appears by default. No ghetto work arounds LOL

Thanks, guys. Much better. :)

Fire Warrior
12-19-2010, 11:03 AM
No problem