PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Site Problem *Attention FDub*

The Jester Of Tortuga
05-19-2011, 04:01 PM
Dont know if this is happening to others, it did a while back to Lee i believe, but im getting threads all the time that wont let me go past a certain page, the link will say its displaying say page 6 but it wont let me actually view past page 5.

Tried clearing my cookies and crap still does it, any ideas?

Also the site is taking an incredibly long time to load any page, sometimes over 10 minutes, every other site loads fine and RV is timing out on me alot lately and i know its also been happenign to Onlyne and KRD.

GoldPhoenixRanger
05-19-2011, 05:26 PM
I've been having similar problems with the load time of the board, not as bad as what Dok has been dealing with, but I keep having the problem of trying to submit a reply or edit and having the board time out on me and not accept it when I click submit.

I don't know if this is anything we can control or if it's a server problem beoynd our abillities, but if you can FDub, any help is appreciated.

-GPR

Luka Millfy
05-19-2011, 06:05 PM
I know I've been getting 408 Errors like no tomorrow, when i get the chance I'll take a screen shot of it

Fire Warrior
05-20-2011, 12:38 AM
I'll take a look at the load times. I can do what I can, but one of the problems is the server just sucks, I'm not going to lie. As for the problem with the pages not going past a certain one, I'll see about submitting that to VBulletin.

The Jester Of Tortuga
05-20-2011, 01:21 AM
Churr!

Do we need to start nagging at the hire ups?

:are you for real :

Question
05-20-2011, 07:31 AM
The board is angry that I'm not staff anymore.

Your path is clear.

Suicide.

Fire Warrior
05-20-2011, 03:21 PM
I've been dead for years. Suicide won't work. :P

I've done a bit of work that should hopefully bump speeds just a notch. But I'm giving her all she's got captain.

Luka Millfy
05-20-2011, 03:23 PM
i can notice a slight difference, well done mister technician xD

Fire Warrior
05-20-2011, 03:41 PM
I did say hopefully. But there are certain things thT are out of my hands...