PDA

View Full Version : [Poll] UMZT - Top 32 Challenge: Ninja MegaFalconzord vs Zeo Megazord

Red Buster
02-16-2013, 04:31 PM
This week, we've got the Ninja MegaFalconzord, a combination of the six original Ninja Zords
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMsxVCdkVfStQshLrEPMnNrZBya-j4zKH-JP1vjNkdoNhgeODH

against the Zeo Megazord, the first Megazord utilized by the Zeo Rangers.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOUExtilcypyeTAaX9jK6wj-ZzySqLw6-eJQzuwNlPnmVI5VVLyA

Remember, vote for the Megazord you think could defeat the other, not necessarily your favorite, and don't forget to discuss below!

Ultimate Mikey
02-16-2013, 05:40 PM
I chose the Zeo Megazord, even though the Ninja MegaFalconzord can fly and it produces a powerful punch to destroy the badguy, the Zeo Megazord has five different helmets which can weaken a monster and I believe it can totally take out the Ninja MegaFalconzord.

Thunderman
02-16-2013, 07:59 PM
I think the Zeo Megazord would win. Because of different helmets and the weapons that come with them it's quite versatile in combat and can adapt to different situations.

Gold Zeo Ranger
02-17-2013, 12:06 AM
I chose the Ninja MegaFalconzord. Its more agile than the Zeo Megazord and it can fly.

Sabbatical
02-17-2013, 01:24 AM
The Zeo Megazord would win without any problem from the Ninja MegaFalconzord. In fact, when facing the Zeo Megazord it's literally a case of choose your death. Cannon, Dual Rocket Launchers, Telekinetic destruction, Being beaten down the old fashion way, or sliced to bits by a giant saber. Plus, it's said in the show that the Zeo powers give the rangers more power than they could ever imagine, and that would have to include the zords too.

Question
02-17-2013, 02:05 AM
Why are people talking about the Ninja Megafalconzord being able to fly as if the Zeo Megazord can't?

Red Buster
02-17-2013, 04:20 PM
This is definitely one of the hardest choices to make, but I eventually went for the Ninja MegaFalconzord. I think the fact that it can fly gives it more maneuverability.

Sabbatical
02-17-2013, 04:42 PM
Why are people talking about the Ninja Megafalconzord being able to fly as if the Zeo Megazord can't?

They forget that the Zeo Megazord's second helmet allows it to fly... Which makes everything the Ninja Megafalconzord able to do obsolete.

Question
02-18-2013, 01:14 AM
This is definitely one of the hardest choices to make, but I eventually went for the Ninja MegaFalconzord. I think the fact that it can fly gives it more maneuverability.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z54KadzCt7Q&playnext=1&list=PLA7E5F179DBCF560E&feature=results_video

3:50

Red Buster
02-18-2013, 01:30 AM
......touche.

Orangefalcon
02-18-2013, 01:56 PM
I went for Ninja Mega Falconzord. Though the Zeo megazord has helmets and stuff, they didn't really use the helmets on may occasions. Plus the ninja mega falconzord's double punches will definitely prove better.

Catsonfire456
02-19-2013, 12:55 AM
Well since the Ninja MegaFalconzord can fly it would harder to defeat.

Kamen Rider Genm
02-20-2013, 04:41 AM
*points up to Zeo II Battle Helmet scene in the fight against Silo linked by Question* Rocket-powered flight ain't "flight", eh?
Also, even without using the Zeo II Battle Helmet to rocket around (even into and through space), Zeo III Battle Helmet would stop the Ninja MegaFalconzord dead in its tracks with what's basically Telekinesis, or Zeo IV Battle Helmet would alter gravity to the point Ninja MegaFalconzord wouldn't even be able to walk, let alone fly away. Oh and Zeo I Battle Helmet would give them an easy dead-shot on NMFZ as long as Zeo Mega can keep visual lock on NMFZ. That just leaves Zeo V Battle Helmet (Default) to run NMFZ through with the sabre.

ZeoPsycho
02-20-2013, 02:27 PM
Man this one's tough......

Red Buster
02-23-2013, 03:03 PM
Ninja MegaFalconzord edges out Zeo Megazord!