PDA

View Full Version : [Poll] UMZT - Top 32 Challenge: Hurricane Megazord vs Wild Force Megazord

Red Buster
03-03-2013, 02:14 AM
Our second match-up of the week finds the Hurricane Megazord (combined form of the Storm, Thunder, and Samurai Star Megazords)
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEp4NU8LhJjAcB6hAZ6TaYviDxH3KSl-HqesskkPdczKP_JjOb

up against the Wild Force Megazord, core Megazord of the Wild Force Rangers.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTb8jUZ389axN6v_N2MXzSf_0hDkhePs VaQzyIfTAmDrtKB3Y4SlQ

Remember, vote for the Megazord you think could defeat the other, not necessarily your favorite, and don't forget to discuss below!

Question
03-03-2013, 02:24 AM
Well that's... not even remotely a contest.

Thunderman
03-03-2013, 02:48 AM
Well that's... not even remotely a contest.

I agree, the Hurricane Megazord is almost on "Ultrazord Level", combining the zords of all six Rangers from Ninja Storm, while the Wild Force Megazord is just "Standard Megazord Level".

Catsonfire456
03-04-2013, 02:56 AM
Okay, this is strictly by opinion and not by what zord could do what. I really like the Wild Force Megazord. The only thing I feel that would give this zord the edge is the fact that every part of this zord could be a weapon (i.e. the animal faces and the sort).

Shadow Ranger
03-07-2013, 10:02 AM
I agree, the Hurricane Megazord is almost on "Ultrazord Level", combining the zords of all six Rangers from Ninja Storm, while the Wild Force Megazord is just "Standard Megazord Level".

Man the Hurricane Megazord isn't even Ultrazord Level, it's Gigazord Level.

Sabbatical
03-08-2013, 01:38 AM
Talk about being an asshole. The Hurricane Megazord would destroy the Wildforce Megazord without even having to break a sweat. Like seriously, even with the soul bird, they would have to find some combination that would alter the megazord, which automatically disqualifies it.

Red Buster
03-10-2013, 04:57 AM
Hurricane just completely obliterated.