PDA

View Full Version : Hey what's up

LittlePinky82
05-14-2014, 07:34 AM
Hey everyone. You can call me Pinky. I'm hoping to get my name changed. I registered here forever ago but forgot about the place. I was on RangerCrew but I don't like it there. I got banned from there because I was defending myself against being called racist. They were allowed to crap on me but I couldn't defend myself and tell how I felt. They told ME to knock it off but not them. Another poster was going telling me I'm a horrible person and I'm garbage and a toilet. I got yelled at when I didn't do anything wrong yet those other posters not once got lectured because they had WAY more higher posts than me so I found myself another forum to try and see how it is here (the main poster against me had 9,000 something posts).

I'm 31 and a paralegal student almost finished with my degree. I don't know how often I'll be around since things will be busy soon again and things are getting tougher. I was hardly online last term for leisure time. I don't really watch the US version much these days though but I'm enjoying the Sentai series a lot. My favorite seasons of MMPR are the original seasons up til Turbo (didn't care for that one). After that I liked a couple others like Space, Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder. My favorite ranger growing up was Thuy Trang. Other tidbits about me is I love Kpop, horror movies, Sims, cooking, running, reading, social and legal justice.

So hello everyone!

Tiger Lily
05-14-2014, 11:03 AM
Welcome back Pinky...

LittlePinky82
05-14-2014, 12:08 PM
Hello Tiger Lily!

Tiger Lily
05-14-2014, 12:15 PM
Hello there Pinky... I'm Lily, or I go by Emily!

LittlePinky82
05-14-2014, 12:16 PM
Ha funny thing that's my real name too! I don't mind telling cause it's so common lol.

Tiger Lily
05-14-2014, 12:46 PM
Emily is your real name or something?

LittlePinky82
05-14-2014, 12:57 PM
Yep. :P

Tiger Lily
05-14-2014, 01:01 PM
Nice... We both have the same name...

LittlePinky82
05-14-2014, 01:07 PM
Yay! Lol when I was a senior in high school forever ago we had three Emily's in my homeroom lol.