PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Would this type of thread be allowed here?

King Hoth
06-09-2010, 09:59 AM
Hello. Recently, I made a thread on another board asking users to rate villains from a certain TV show out of 10. It went fairly well, and I thought I would try doing the same thing for Power Rangers. Last week, I logged into my old Rangerboard account and posted a thread there, asking users to rate a few MMPR villains out of 10. Unfortunately, the thread was quickly locked for some reason. I wasn't really mad or anything, but a bit disappointed. My question is... would the same happen here? Thanks.

ForeverBlue
06-09-2010, 10:24 AM
You'll have to excuse some of those mods at Rangerboard, some of the mods there are mean, you don't want to hang around there that much...they don't like threads they consider pointless or stupid (even if its a poll thread or not) and they also get tired of some of the done to death threads.

That would be why your thread got closed.

You have the right to make a PR thread (as long its in the right forum on a PR board lol) as long it make sense and has a point on what the thread is about. You did nothing wrong when you made your thread there.

This thread would go in the support forum....

Edit: done

Orangefalcon
06-09-2010, 03:37 PM
Question answered. Answer acknowledged. Thread closed.