PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Question

Sushi Samurai
06-19-2010, 02:29 PM
Can I have both of my old and new accounts merged together? Is that still possible?

My old username is Iron Ranger

Orangefalcon
06-20-2010, 04:28 AM
Your request has been acknowledged by the staff, Sushi Samurai. Both the accounts will be merged soon.

texasranger
06-28-2010, 04:28 AM
I like to go to the toy page but it is not there anymore.What happind to it?

Orangefalcon
06-28-2010, 05:04 AM
Which toy page are you talking about? If it is the forum on the board which deals with discussions about the ranger merchandise(toys) and buying and selling of toys, then that forum isn't gone. It is the forum is titled "Merchandise"

GoldPhoenixRanger
06-28-2010, 08:31 AM
Actually OrangeFalcon, I believe he is refering to the Toy Guide on RangerCentral.com, which is currently unavailable.

I'm not sure why, but if I speak to the Site/Board Owner today, then I will certaintly ask him about it.

-------------------------------------------------

EDIT - The Toy Guide is now working properly again! There was a problem with the menu but it's been fixed.

-GoldPhoenixRanger
RT Administrator

WoodBetweenWorlds
06-28-2010, 08:37 AM
Holy crap, we can merge accounts?!

GoldPhoenixRanger
06-28-2010, 09:06 AM
When the old archives were merged with the board, some people ended up with multiple accounts, like Iron Ranger/Sushi Samauri. There was a thread open to have those accounts either deleted or merged, but not everyone responded.

He opened this thread to ask whether the accounts could be merged, but I'm not sure of the Board Owner is willing to merge accounts at this time. So in short a merger of accounts is physically possible on the board, but it depends on if the Board Owner is willing to do it.

-GoldPhoenixRanger
RT Adminstrator

Sushi Samurai
06-29-2010, 12:35 PM
My accounts did get merged...

Orangefalcon
08-09-2010, 03:56 PM
Question(s) answered. Issue Solved. Thread Closed.