PDA

View Full Version : [Official] Caption Contest - Week of August 9th

GoldPhoenixRanger
08-09-2010, 06:49 PM
Welcome to the Caption Contest for the week of August 9th!

Here is this weeks image, provided by last weeks winner GoseiManta:

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/1024/screenshot232e.jpg

Techinically the last contest was over a week ago due to a timing issue, but its worked out now.

You have until Midnight on Friday (think of it as Thursday night) to submit your entries for this week.

Good Luck!

-GPR

kamen rider flame
08-09-2010, 11:30 PM
left putty: so how many den-o movies are?
right putty: don't know, we can't count

Fire Warrior
08-10-2010, 12:03 PM
Puddy 1: Hubadubaubadubabubaduba
Puddy2: Hubadubahubadubahubaduba
Off-Screen Puddy: Fred, Jim, I thought you passed English with flying colors?
Puddy 2: Hubadubahubadubahubaduba!

Red Buster
08-10-2010, 12:17 PM
Puddy 1: So that's what Rita looks like naked? Yikes!
Puddy 2: Isn't she only supposed to have 2 of those?

Question
08-10-2010, 12:30 PM

Putty on Left:
O, wilt thou leave me so unsatisfied?

Putty on Right:
What satisfaction canst thou have tonight?

Putty on Left:
The exchange of thy love's faithful vow for mine.

Putty on Right:
I gave thee mine before thou didst request it:
And yet I would it were to give again.

Putty on Left:
Wouldst thou withdraw it? for what purpose, love?

Putty on Right:
But to be frank, and give it thee again.
And yet I wish but for the thing I have;
My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite.

Kid Blaze
08-10-2010, 12:47 PM
Puttie Left : Beavis "Whoa. Is this like the weather channel?"
Putty Right Butthead "Yeah, eh heh heh, the forecast is partially cool."

Dr. Damian Diabolico
08-10-2010, 01:53 PM

“You know, Dunsforth, I had some time to reflect upon out conversation last night.”

“Indeed?”

“As I recall, the hypothesis you put forth was that the existence of such entities as Zordon and Lokar provided potential evidence for the existence of an omnipresent and omniscient super being, although you admirably refrained from using limp wristed definitions such as "God” or “Deity”.”

“We are men of clay, Batterswick, not men of the cloth.”

“Haha, indeed, old friend! Yes indeed! But if you would allow me to misconstrue your hypothesis somewhat by using such a definition?”

“This sounds juicy.”

“I put it to you that the existence of someone like, say, Lord Zedd, does not in fact reinforce the possibility of such a concept as “God” but in fact further renders it Non-disprovable.”

“How so?”

“If we are to use such “Super beings” as Lord Zedd, Zordon, or Lokar, perhaps even Dark Spectre as a measuring stick in terms of reality creating power…”

“Although if God’s power is limitless, how can there be such “measuring sticks” as other super powered creatures? Why would they be allowed? If they are part of a “divine plan”, what would be the point? How does the existence of the Son and the Holy spirit support the Father’s infallibility? What role could they possible play that he himself, with all his supposed power, would be unable to?”

“This is why we are friends, Dunsforth. In fact that very point feeds into what I was about to propose.”

“Oh?”

“To wit; there must be an upper limit, a being, or beings… let’s call them a class of beings, that level out. Someone more powerful than Lokar, someone more powerful than Dark Spectre, someone more powerful than Lord Zedd and so on.”

“Logical.”

“Energy is energy after all, but there can only be so much contained by one vessel. If the most powerful forces of good or evil in the universe are in fact simply the most powerful (yet equally powerful) forces in the universe that have chosen different ideological sides, then there can be no God by the Jeudo-Christian definition, which demands that we believe in simply one God, or, if there is no force more powerful than them-”

“There can be no super powerful universal creator, for if they are the very upper limit of power in this universe, there can be nothing beyond them. Certainly not one individual of greater power, and if he…”

“Or she.”

“Or she, quite right, if she existed she would merely be another rung on the ladder. Potentially the bottom rung of a whole new one, but that’s still fitting within the boundaries of this logic system and therefore removing the more divine elements. And if she and her kind were to prove beyond our comprehension, then she would not fit into any scientific logic system. What cannot be disproved by science cannot be proven either, thereby rendering it non-disprovable. And since we have no evidence to say there is any such class of upper beings in existence, there aren‘t any anyway.”

“My thinking exactly!”

“And so we find our selves with a universe where Lord Zedd proves there is no God simply by being there.”

“Delicious thought, eh?”

“Rather! Although I think I’ve spotted a bit of a hole in your logic.”

“You don’t say?”

“The existence of such dim wits as the Power Rangers could provide theoretical evidence for a null hypothesis regarding a loving, caring God!”

“Oh, Darnswoth, you are a wit when you want to be! Ha ha!”

“Speaking of Power Rangers…”

“Oop! Battle stations, is it then?”

“Appears so. Better get into character. Blururughrgrurghrgh!”

“Ablarathurrathughghgh!”

Rebelde
08-14-2010, 12:13 PM
Herp derp

GoldPhoenixRanger
08-14-2010, 07:00 PM
Well, we had some good entries this week, but the winner has to be....Dr. Damien Diabolico!!

Congratulations!

-GPR