PDA

View Full Version : [Poll] Fanfic of the Month: May Poll

Database Ranger
06-03-2005, 03:07 PM
It's that time again! So here they are, the candidates to become May's Fanfiction of the Month!

"Words" by TheDarkOne
"War of all Time" by EarthGuardian
"Dino Storm: Search for the Sages" by TheDarkOne
"Tears of Blood, Prisoner of Pain" by Sarah Cranston

And here are the honorable mentions that didn't quite make the cut:

"Power Rangers SPD: Impact" by Magic Force
"Girls are Complicated" by M14Mouse

The winner will be announced at midnight on Thursday, June 9. Remember, if you didn't make it this time, there's always next month, so keep on writing! Good luck everyone!

King of Kirommy
06-04-2005, 05:59 AM
Good luck to all, and especially the person i voted for ^_^;;

Tori Bradley
06-04-2005, 08:25 AM
Good luck to all, and especially the person i voted for ^_^;;

Same with me! Good Luck all!

Sarah Cranston
06-04-2005, 05:09 PM
I'm just hoping I at least get some votes.

Shifter
06-05-2005, 04:41 AM
I voted for you, Sarah. Heck, I was the first one to do so; you are amazing with Billy. There's an author who shares your love for the first Blue Ranger, a friend told me about her. She can be overanalytical at times and leans heavily towards the slash department but she's a good writer, at least she is if you don't mind some Tommy-bashing among other things. Ya want more info, just let me know.

Database Ranger
06-05-2005, 05:43 AM
By the way, Sarah, if you're on the lookout for some really good Billy fanfics, I would suggest here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/44346/

Peregrine's an amazing author, and all four PR stories written by him/her focus on Billy. They're a bit long, but definitely worth the read.

Sarah Cranston
06-05-2005, 07:40 AM
Thanks guys!

Database Ranger
06-09-2005, 11:41 PM
Come on, guys! We currently have a tie going, and you only have until midnight to cast your votes! Make them count!

King of Kirommy
06-10-2005, 03:52 AM
Whoa...close call with those fics..keep le votes comin' in...I wanna see who i voted for win ^_^