PDA

View Full Version : [Poll] Fanfic of the Month: May Poll TAKE 2

Database Ranger
06-10-2005, 03:25 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, it seems that we once again have a tie!

In hopes of deciding on a true winner, I've decided to hold yet another poll. This will decide, without a shadow of a doubt, which is the true Fanficition of the Month of May 2005!

Here are our three remaining candidates:

"Words" by TheDarkOne
"War of all Time" by EarthGuardian

Once again, good luck to all the candidates, and keep on writing! The winner will be announced at midnight, on Thursay, June 16.

Queen of Kirommy
06-14-2005, 05:08 AM
Wow tied with EG. Nice! Hoorah for me!

King of Kirommy
06-14-2005, 05:15 AM
lol, Hoorah indeed ^_^

Database Ranger
06-16-2005, 11:12 AM
Um... guys... it's 50/50 again... so... please... before the poll ends...

VOTE!!

Kira Oliver
06-16-2005, 12:30 PM
Three words...VOTE FOR "WORDS"!

bluelightstar
06-16-2005, 01:18 PM
War of All Time should win. :/

Queen of Kirommy
06-17-2005, 12:20 AM
^_^*
Thanks Brit

Anakin Skywalker
06-17-2005, 08:07 AM
War of All Time should win. :/

With ya all the way Bluelightstar.

Wesley Collins
06-17-2005, 03:19 PM
Let's go dan. (I can't stand kirommy fics.)

King of Kirommy
06-17-2005, 04:14 PM
Let's go dan. (I can't stand kirommy fics.)
Feh, dan can just not win for all I care. No offense but War of all Time wasn't that good, nor his best by any means. I believe the only reason people are voting for it is ecasue either they want to kiss up to him, or because it's the only non kirommy fic that got tied, so they vote out of spite for chelle's stuff. Which is totally messed up.

That's my opinions, so..you don't like them ? Tough. Deal with it.

bluelightstar
06-17-2005, 04:17 PM
Ok, so I can guess you can just automatically know that people didn't like War of all Time and just vote for it to spite Kirommy people. That's real smart of you.
:rolleyes:

Yellow Stranger
06-17-2005, 05:11 PM
Feh, dan can just not win for all I care. No offense but War of all Time wasn't that good, nor his best by any means. I believe the only reason people are voting for it is ecasue either they want to kiss up to him, or because it's the only non kirommy fic that got tied, so they vote out of spite for chelle's stuff. Which is totally messed up.

That's my opinions, so..you don't like them ? Tough. Deal with it.

WEll you also have to understand that someone who doesn't care for Kirommy isn't going to Vote for Kirommy. I have read War of All time and I agree it's not his best work, and voting for it isn't a personal attack against the Kirommy fandom cause I really don't care who you ship. The thing is I don't like it, so I won't read it, and if I don't read it then I won't vote for it.

Database Ranger
06-18-2005, 12:23 AM
Congratulations to EarthGuardian, your story "War of all Time" is the Fanfiction of the Month of May!

Phew! Nice to see that we finally have a clear cut winner. Nice job, Dan! Both candidates put up an amazing fight, and should be very proud of themselves. Keep up the good work, guys, and I look forward to seeing your names and others in next month's FFotM!

EarthGuardian
06-18-2005, 02:47 AM
Such conflict. So sad.

--And hey, thanks for those votes.

Wesley Collins
06-18-2005, 03:53 AM
Hey I lost twice in the Fan Fic of the Month Polls and I won one. I didn't whine about it or anything. Everyone can vote for who they want. They voted for Dan because they like his story better. It's not sucking up. It's fan fic of the month you can't win everytime. You thought they voted for dan because nobody likes kirommy? I admit I don't like it. I read alittle bit of words then I just stoped reading it. It's nothing against you or anything but I don't like kirmommy stories or the paring and It don't matter to me who writes the stories. So just deal with lost. We Win Some and We lose Some. Oh Yeah dan Congrats on your victory.

Magic Force
06-18-2005, 04:10 AM
Hey I lost twice in the Fan Fic of the Month Polls and I won one. I didn't whine about it or anything. Everyone can vote for who they want. They voted for Dan because they like his story better. It's not sucking up. It's fan fic of the month you can't win everytime. You thought they voted for dan because nobody likes kirommy? I admit I don't like it. I read alittle bit of words then I just stoped reading it. It's nothing against you or anything but I don't like kirmommy stories or the paring and It don't matter to me who writes the stories. So just deal with lost. We Win Some and We lose Some. Oh Yeah dan Congrats on your victory.

I agree completely. Just because someone of higher power is the bottom two of FFotM versus a regular/average member and the higher power wins doesn't mean that there was sucking up involved. It's all a matter of opinion in the end.

I personally preferred Dan's story overall because it wasn't a pairing...I always dislike those stories.... I strongly prefer normal, original, custom stories over pairings of existing PR characters....

So congrats Dan! I hope to be up against you in FFotM: June with my PR:MF...but it's looking unlikely, unfortunately.

~MF~

Wesley Collins
06-18-2005, 05:14 AM
I agree completely. Just because someone of higher power is the bottom two of FFotM versus a regular/average member and the higher power wins doesn't mean that there was sucking up involved. It's all a matter of opinion in the end.

I personally preferred Dan's story overall because it wasn't a pairing...I always dislike those stories.... I strongly prefer normal, original, custom stories over pairings of existing PR characters....

So congrats Dan! I hope to be up against you in FFotM: June with my PR:MF...but it's looking unlikely, unfortunately.

~MF~

Same Here. I Agree 100% with everything you said. I read your PR:MF on RB it's great keep it Up.