PDA

View Full Version : Forever Red

Zordon's Boy
07-18-2005, 02:29 PM
did anyone else Forever Red really sucked?? i mean, i got so excited about all the red rangers coming back, and i was disappointed. in my opinion, it shoudlve been an hour special, or at least a two-parter. tommy shouldve looked for rocky instead of jason cuz jason not only didnt have a morpher, but he didnt have the tyrannosaurus power coin. even if he did, his powers shoudlve screwed up like adams did when he came back. second, where aurico? we only see the morphed suit. personally, i loved the morphing scene for the alien rangers, and i wouldve loved to see the actual Aurico. also, y have Cole destroy Serpentara on his own? they all came back, why didnt they work together on it? plus, the way he destroyed Serpentara was... pathetic. o, and another thing.... BEETLEBORGS!!!! whats the deal with that? at least 2 of the machine empire robots were bettleborgs -- the black and green ones. i mean, come on. what was up with that? i do think the basic storyline was cool, with tommy, andros, and carter running everything. and the return of Alpha.

anyone else agree?

Long Time Fan
07-18-2005, 02:55 PM
I thought it was good, but I also think it should have been two parts. And yes the Beetleborgs and the Serpentara thing were lame. I think they should have done the original plot of trying to bring back Dark Specter and having the Red Rangers stop it from happening. Plus I think having one big zord battle at the end would have been cool. I would've been pissed if they didn't have Jason in it. He is after all the original and without him there wouldn't be the others. I don't think Eric should have been in it. I like him and everthing but he's not a red ranger. Sure his suit is but he is the Quantum Ranger. If they wanted 10 rangers they should have had Rocky in his Ninja Suit. Not the Power Ranger suit but the Ninja Suit used to fight Tengas. And finally Jason's coin would have worked because he had the original. Remember Zordon used that sword to make copies of the red, black, and yellow power coin to give to Rocky, Adam, and Aisha. Adam's coin was missed up so I think Rocky's would be too, but Jason had the original and would should still be okay. And also they couldn't get the actor who played Aurico. That's why he was morphed already and that's why he didn't talk or do much talking.

Zordon's Boy
07-18-2005, 02:58 PM
i dont think zordon copied the coins, just tranfered who the powers went to. and i didnt mean jason shouldnt have been in it. i guess i forgot to finish that part. lol. tommy should have gone after rocky for the coin and maybe rocky couldnt do it or something. or maybe get hurt in another competition. corny, but it would work. and tommy give the coin back to jason. the serpentara idea was good, but they used it very badly

fallen_ranger
07-18-2005, 03:01 PM
I always thought that it would have been cool to have Rocky back in the Ninja Ranger suit, oh by the way all the Machine Empire warriors were BettleBorgs, season one, Shadow and Green Hunter, and the rest were Astral Borg

zackblack01
07-18-2005, 04:08 PM
If there is another one they shold take a totally different approach, of course not ALL the Power rangers would be able to return, it sucks, evenm though that was not the subject, I just wanted to say.

NeoRanger
07-18-2005, 05:15 PM
Sucked... well, I wouldn't go that far. It had clearly some of the best action in the PR ever, so it does get points for these. But was it rushed? Of course. Is the episode highly overrated in the fandom? Hell yeah.

It should be a 2-parter, try and come up with some (even mediocre) explanation about the powers, shoot some Zord footage (and this is one case I don't care about budget) or at least not have Cole destroying the Serpentera using a freaking motorcycle! It doesn't even rank among my favorties anymore.

Faster
08-18-2005, 02:04 PM
Hi, i am new here and kinda lost in the newest of it all, so forgive me if this has been asked or talked about before.

Does anyone know why Rocky did not come back as the Ninja Ranger for the Forever Red episode?

darkranger_import
08-18-2005, 02:07 PM
because Jason is the original Red Mighty morphin power ranger

Faster
08-18-2005, 02:10 PM
but the power coin Jason used to morphin and the power coin Rockey used to morphine in the latter parts of MMRPs was different.

I would just would have much rather had Rocky as the tenth red rather than Eric - gag

Long Time Fan
08-18-2005, 02:12 PM
no that's not why.

Wild Force was the 10th season of Power Rangers, which means at that time Power Rangers was on for 10 years or reached its ten year anniversary (now it's 13 years). Disney wanted to do something special so they brought back 10 red rangers for a special episode. Adding Rocky would have made it 11. Hope that answers your question.

Plus having two rangers in the same suit would have been stupid.

Faster
08-18-2005, 02:13 PM
also didn't the generals look a lot like the big bad beetle borgs?

PS i am really sorry if this stuff has been brought up before, but i want to answer some questions that have been stuck in my head for a while

Faster
08-18-2005, 02:14 PM
no that's not why.

Wild Force was the 10th season of Power Rangers, which means at that time Power Rangers was on for 10 years or reached its ten year anniversary (now it's 13 years). Disney wanted to do something special so they brought back 10 red rangers for a special episode. Adding Rocky would have made it 11. Hope that answers your question.

but Eric wasn't really a red ranger was he?

Long Time Fan
08-18-2005, 02:20 PM
He wasn't a red ranger. Your right about that. There were a lot of mistakes, plot holes, and unanswered questions in Forever Red. How did the red rangers get their powers back? What were they doing before this event? How did Bulk get back to Earth? Last time we saw him he was on Maya's home planet at the end of Lost Galaxy along with the space colony. And the last question that everyone usually has is: didn't Zordon's wave wipe out all of the machine empire so how did the generals survive? We will never know the answers to these questions. Disney did a poor job with Forever red. Thanks for the special but thanks a lot for screwing it up.

And finally the big bad beetle borg costumes were the only thing around to use.

darkranger_import
08-18-2005, 02:28 PM
bulk and skull was saw in wild force playing psycho chess

Long Time Fan
08-18-2005, 02:33 PM
Yeah on Planet Earth but the last time we saw Bulk. He was on Mirinoi with the space colony. Everyone wonders how did he got back to Earth.

Faster
08-18-2005, 02:34 PM
its just that i have heard rumors that the actor who played Rocky didn't like acting anymore and went back home to do whatever and when asked said no.

Long Time Fan
08-18-2005, 02:38 PM
They weren't going to ask Rocky to come back anyway. Besides he was better known as the Blue Zeo Ranger then the Red Ranger.

goldzeocrystal
09-01-2005, 12:56 PM
Why did they use some of the characters from beetle borgs

P.S. i'm sorry if this was alreaddy made i didnt find anythign on it

sherwinator
09-01-2005, 01:08 PM
ya ive asked this question b4 too its just cuz forever red is all american footage and they didnt want 2 make up new bad guys so thay got the ppl from beetle borgs to save money

goldzeocrystal
09-01-2005, 01:10 PM
oh ok thank you

MaxDragonRanger
09-07-2005, 01:23 AM
It's in PR: Wild Force, episode 34.

PRprince
09-09-2005, 03:30 AM
Why where all the ranger team leaders all called for ?

p.s. btw according to powerRanger galactic norms there shouldn't be more than 1 or 2 ranger teams per planet. sure u can get away with it a bit and set the shows in different time , do a show in the past and then jump into the distant future, but u can only take it soo far.

anyways,

was forever red really necessary ?

what was the real threat ? a few straggling so-called Machine Empire Generals ? king mondo ? ...............or serpentara ?????

what was the real threat ?

because if u say the machine generals.. ok fine they stronger than most monsters and they would be tough for average rangers...but there are still un-average rangers out there. elite ranger strong enough to defeat a machine general 1vs1 .
king mondow ? well i can see y u would need a whole ranger team for that. but u could make 5 ranger teams with just the team leaders that wer in forever red....................

which brings me to my point !

serpentara ? couldn't mmpr jason handle it on his own ?

his mmpr morpher should have been enough to teleport over 2 the moon without the need of a powerChamber or a ship. and his red tyrannosaurus rex's thunder powers should have been enough.

get his zord to do a slide morph into the red dragon thunderzord. morph, tele over to the moon destroy serpentera and ur done. serpentera isnt bigger than the red dragon thunderzord. the camera just never zoomed into the red dragon like they did with sermentara.

there was no need for forever red.

and what about trini (mmpr yellow) she left her powers 2 go 2 the peace conference with jason too. so it would only make sense that they been together ever since.

and in forever red tommy prob didnt need 2 morph or fight for more than 4 years so since neither jason nor tommy wer currently part of an active rangerTeam it would only make sens they would be more in contact with each other than before too,
before when jason was inactive and in Switzerland tommy was constantly acive and wouldnt see each other but now ?

foreverRed , jason shoulda just gone to tommys house left his bike there and driven with tommy to the airforce hangar where andros had parked the ship and the 3 of em shoulda been enough lol

which btw what powerCoin was jason using in 'forever red' if rocky had the red powerCoin ? lol

what u think? i know the people with a 5th grade reading lv and dont like reading are hating me right now 4 writing alot lol

what u guys think ?

ForeverBlue
09-09-2005, 04:25 AM
ForeverRed was necessary because it was part of the 10th anniversary of Power Rangers. It was a little rushed though but it was a good episode.

GreySword
09-09-2005, 04:53 AM
Well... I'm still annoyed with your grammar...

Let's see... the Red Dragon Thunderzord isn't the same size as Serpentera, if you recall several footages from season two, the Thunderzords were ants compared to the size of Serpentera. And he couldn't have used it against Serpentera in Forever Red since the Red Dragon Thunderzord was destroyed at the beginning of season three...

Now, the power morphers held two coins: The ninja coin and the dino coin. The Ninja Coins were destroyed by Goldar, but the Dino Coins were never seen to be destroyed, they just lost their powers when the Thunderzords got destroyed. There is a possibility that Jason got the Dino Coin from Rocky somewhere between Turbo and Forever Red.

The episode was extremely rushed, and their failure to bring the actor of Aurico to be unmorphed or even to give his voice, hurt it even more. What else was wrong with it? Not having Rocky as Red Ninja, and having Eric as Quantum Ranger. Not the mention Cole single handedly destroying a massive zord that the entire fleet of Thunderzords couldn't destroy.

Italian Ranger
09-09-2005, 05:20 AM
How many questions do you have agian?
Forever Red was made simply to celebrate Power Rangers 10th anniversary

GreenRangerTommy
09-25-2005, 05:24 AM
did anyone else Forever Red really sucked?? i mean, i got so excited about all the red rangers coming back, and i was disappointed. in my opinion, it shoudlve been an hour special, or at least a two-parter. tommy shouldve looked for rocky instead of jason cuz jason not only didnt have a morpher, but he didnt have the tyrannosaurus power coin. even if he did, his powers shoudlve screwed up like adams did when he came back. second, where aurico? we only see the morphed suit. personally, i loved the morphing scene for the alien rangers, and i wouldve loved to see the actual Aurico. also, y have Cole destroy Serpentara on his own? they all came back, why didnt they work together on it? plus, the way he destroyed Serpentara was... pathetic. o, and another thing.... BEETLEBORGS!!!! whats the deal with that? at least 2 of the machine empire robots were bettleborgs -- the black and green ones. i mean, come on. what was up with that? i do think the basic storyline was cool, with tommy, andros, and carter running everything. and the return of Alpha.

anyone else agree?

Aurico would have been injured if he demorphed on the moon. i know the other rangers somehow pulled it off but there is no water for him there

GreenRangerTommy
09-25-2005, 05:29 AM
Hey Guys! Whats the story behind forever red with all those different red rangers?

In which season can I find it?

You can find it in wild force after 'The soul of humanity' episode. check it out at

www.RangerCentral.com

bulkieboy
09-26-2005, 01:57 PM
I liked Forever Red just for the fact that you got all those rangers back together who you never thought you'd see again. Where there some plot holes? Yeah.....but if you like the earlier episodes then you're used to them.

Did anyone else wish Rocky was in there, or is it just me? When he morphed they could have just had him jumppin around in his ninjetti outfit. I would have been fine with no explanation of why he AND Jason were there together. Just get Rocky in there!!!!!!!!!!

I tell ya, no love for Steve Cardenas :o

Titanium Ranger
09-27-2005, 06:25 AM
It was a cool episode. Though a bit rushed I must agree.They showed them inviting the rangers, going to the moon, fighting and parting. They should've given it more air time as it was on the 10th anniversary of PR. Maybe a two-parter would have been cool. And Cole was cool in destroying Serpentera too. You can't argue since no other ranger had such a powerful rider as Cole and they couldn't form a megazord (or maybe they could). Anyway, it was a cool episode!

Darkmaster
09-30-2005, 03:04 PM
I didn't think Forever Red was anything really special, besides getting to see JDF again. And what was up with Cole destroying that huge Serepentaria with only a flying motorcylcle?

mbozzo
10-01-2005, 02:02 PM
I remembered seeing Forever Red on ABC, and I thought it was a good episode. They should do a Forever Red movie, and use the Red Rangers from Ninja Storm and Dino Thunder as well.

CowRanger
10-01-2005, 02:04 PM
I thought that to defeat serpentera they all should've gotten they're zords, and at the end make one Red megazord

sherwinator
10-08-2005, 10:08 AM
was forever red taken from a sentai ep cuz i found this music video thig and it shows all the red rangers together and one's where the blue ranger from prlg the pinkranger from pris yellow ranger from prlsr and 2 other rangers from before they even started power rangers in the U.S. heres the link http://youtube.com/watch.php?v=HnkjJYmf3mw&search=sentai

Pinkranger
10-08-2005, 09:51 PM
That song in the backround i sure it was a nightwish one anyone know what one, i've never heard that one before?

and whats the vidoe about anyway?

CyberWhite
10-12-2005, 04:29 AM
Yes it was a really good episode

PRFreak654
10-14-2005, 12:16 PM
Forever Red is the best Power Ranger episode ever. All 10 Red Rangers together fighting the Big Bad Beetleborgs(lol). I still think that they should've had Rocky on there. He could've been in the Tyrannosaurs/Red ape suit from MMPR the movie or his ninja outfit(even though he still might have problems with his back). We're still a long ways from having "Forever Red 2"(about 6-7 years).

Link256
10-14-2005, 01:29 PM
I remembered seeing Forever Red on ABC, and I thought it was a good episode. They should do a Forever Red movie, and use the Red Rangers from Ninja Storm and Dino Thunder as well.

Don't forget about Crimson Thunder Ranger (Hunter) and SPD Red Ranger (Jack).

GaiaRanger
10-19-2005, 07:26 PM
Yeah too bad about the actor who played Cole is part of a union, so without him to sign a contract saying he can act with non-members of the union a forever red movie probably isnt possible.

RedFire_Ranger
10-20-2005, 03:36 AM
"What? I don't understand that whole Cole union thing."

GreenRangerTommy
10-20-2005, 05:18 AM
They are doing a Forever Red 2 then? I thought that they would have an All-Time team up with all the rangers. But a forever red 2 would also be awsome

SPD 8 Orange
10-31-2005, 12:58 PM
I saw Forever Red on ABC myself.

nteresting All Red Crossover. They must have taken five minutes just for everybody to Morph.

Deka~Crimson
10-31-2005, 03:39 PM
In concept the episode was ok, there were TOO MANY holes and flaws for the episode to be taken seriously tho

god
11-01-2005, 06:24 AM
I'm downloading it now, so I'll tell you guys my feedback. lol

ultimate zeo gold
11-01-2005, 06:53 AM
the green evil general is a flipping beetleborg

GreySword
11-01-2005, 07:19 AM
the green evil general is a flipping beetleborg
All the generals are Beetleborgs, they didn't have a budget to come up with new suits.

god
11-01-2005, 07:23 AM
I saw a few things:

- Were all of them destroyed?
- Jason seemed like an arrogant f*ck.
- When Tommy morphed, he had long hair again. wtf?
- They all had some facination with Jason.
- Since when do they all have fan clubs?

GreySword
11-01-2005, 07:26 AM
I saw a few things:

- Were all of them destroyed?
- Jason seemed like an arrogant f*ck.
- When Tommy morphed, he had long hair again. wtf?
- They all had some facination with Jason.
- Since when do they all have fan clubs?

-As in powers or generals?
- Yes, I don't know why they had to do that to him.
- You really thought they were going to create a new morphing sequence for him? They just used his old Zeo one. Notice that Jason looks much younger in his.
- The original Red Ranger...
- They don't, but they all have problems with the fact that Tommy is considered a legend and they don't.

god
11-01-2005, 07:27 AM
-As in powers or generals?
- Yes, I don't know why they had to do that to him.
- You really thought they were going to create a new morphing sequence for him? They just used his old Zeo one. Notice that Jason looks much younger in his.
- The original Red Ranger...
- They don't, but they all have problems with the fact that Tommy is considered a legend and they don't.
Yeah. It really sucked cuz Jason swore he was the center of the universe.

Actually no, I didn't, but somewhat, it was what I was expecting .lol.

Zedd's the man
11-01-2005, 01:55 PM
how on earth did cole destroy serpentera with his bike? I never understood that.

Zedd's the man
11-02-2005, 09:14 AM
cause WF sucked and Cole just had to be the hero every week. And they shrunk Seprenterra. Remember how it Dwarfed the Mega ThunderZord
I was wondering, bad plots aside, how he actualy accomplished this. he just kind of... flew past it... and it exploded.

god
11-02-2005, 09:17 AM
He gave it a lase shot through the mouth.

Zedd's the man
11-02-2005, 09:43 AM
a single laser shot! thats pathetic.

Highor_import
11-02-2005, 10:03 AM
I hope thay do it better when Power Rangers make their 15th aniversary...

Gypsyrose
11-06-2005, 04:27 AM
In Forever Red, where was Rocky? Correct me if I'm wrong (whic I probably am) but wasn't Rocky the last one to have the red ranger power coin, not Jason?
:confused:

willis05
11-06-2005, 04:42 AM
true but everyone favored Jason over Rocky..people see Rocky as the blue zeo ranger..plus i bet they wanted the original red ranger..which was Jason

GreySword
11-06-2005, 04:50 AM
Where was Rocky? Unreachable. His actor is really hard to find, so hard the producers couldn't even find him and bring him in. There is a thread for discussions about Forever Red, moved and merged.

NeoRanger
11-06-2005, 05:51 AM
Why would they bring him in anyway? He had the same powers as Jason afterall.

And I'd much rather see Jason Red Ranger than Rocky Red Ranger.

GreySword
11-06-2005, 05:58 AM
Why would they bring him in anyway? He had the same powers as Jason afterall.

And I'd much rather see Jason Red Ranger than Rocky Red Ranger.
Not really, Jason used the Dino Power Coin, Rocky could've used the Ninja Power Coin and appear as Red Ninja Ranger.

god
11-06-2005, 08:06 AM
No, rocky wasn't there. Think about it. They used the firsts. If they used Rocky, then everyone would be pushed back. Because Jason, then Rocky. If they did that, then wouldn't Tommy be the Red Turbo Ranger? it's confusing, yes.

G4e
11-25-2005, 03:36 PM
It was lame. All it took to beat giant Serpentara was that flying motorocyle. They had the astro megaship and the red lightning turbo zord.

Just_call_me_Kendon
11-26-2005, 01:22 PM
this episode was not done well.

ultimate zeo gold
11-26-2005, 01:27 PM
it was too fast. they rushed the ending. what they should have done, was have all the zords combine into one. or two. and, have serpentara transform. BECAUSE the were trying so hard to get it into only one timeblock, the lost some of the very best parts of the rangers. and they should have used the battlizers all the battlizers together like that... would have been the best onslaught ever./

imported_Red Cyber Ranger
11-26-2005, 02:30 PM
Yeah, but it was still kinda corny. I think all of the rangers should have destroyed Serpentara together.

GreySword
11-26-2005, 06:24 PM
It was lame. All it took to beat giant Serpentara was that flying motorocyle. They had the astro megaship and the red lightning turbo zord.
They never had the Red Lightning Turbo Zord, it was destroyed by Goldgoyle in PRT's "Chase Into Space part 1". TJ came with some sort of a modified Lightning Cruiser, which is a powerful living car, not a zord.

GreySword
11-26-2005, 10:23 PM
Rocky couldn't have used the Red Ninja Coin cause none of the Ninja Coins were in existence anymore. Between Rita, Zedd, & Goldar they destroyed all 6 Ninja Coins which why only Billy returned to normal even though time was still reversed.

I'm quite aware of that fact, but that episode didn't rely on logic and bckground. Hence the size of Serpentera, for example. They could have done that easily. Only if they could find the actor...

Deka~Crimson
11-27-2005, 02:16 AM
There are no holes in it. What are these so called 'holes'?

Well for one, GreySword has assessed one.

I'm quite aware of that fact, but that episode didn't rely on logic and bckground. Hence the size of Serpentera, for example. They could have done that easily. Only if they could find the actor...

Also, while the Beetleborgs being in the Machine Empire is not necessarily a plot hole, it was still a blaring blemish on the episode for the complete lack of unoriginality. Also, Rangers before Andros (excluding Tommy zeo) had lost their powers so it shouldnt have been possible for them to morph like everything was fine. I accepted the fact that all the past Rangers got their powers back to make the episode work, but there was no explanation as to how that was possible (which is why it should have been a mini-series). If you need more, feel free to ask, all I have to do is watch the episode again for reminders. And like I said before, the episode was good in concept but I could not take it seriously at all. Only the sheer novelty of all the Red Rangers together was the good part of the episode.

Zedd's the man
11-27-2005, 02:19 AM
I liked the beetle borgs fighting the rangers

Deka~Crimson
11-27-2005, 03:00 AM
I somehow liked it too, but they were'nt the Beetleborgs in forever red, they were Machine Empire generals. Now if they were actually in PRZeo, then that'd been perfectly legitamate and actually pretty cool.

Venom
11-30-2005, 11:53 AM
Forever Red was cool with Jason in it.

zeo ranger 3
12-01-2005, 10:29 AM

anyone else agree?

True, it being 22 minutes was a let down, and major plotholes. But They couldnt have brought back Rocky; him and Jason had the same armor. And the writers brought back Jason, because he was more over with the fans. Also, mostly everyone agrees, that Jason, Trini, and Zack were given a copy of the coin, before they left. And there is nothing to state that if something happens to the original, something happens to the copy. So there is no evidence to suggest Jason's copy was affected. I dont think Disney was able to find the actor who played Aurico. Yes, they could have had someone dressed up like him, with makeup, and recycled morphing footage, and the voice, but they were too cheap to. You have to remember up to that point, the wildforce powers were the strongest. Meaning Cole's aresnal was the strongest, which makes it possible for him to destroy serpentara. Disney just reused the Bettleborf suit because they didn't want any Sentai footage incorporated with the episode. And again too cheap to use different suits

Zedd's the man
12-05-2005, 10:51 AM
I somehow liked it too, but they were'nt the Beetleborgs in forever red, they were Machine Empire generals. Now if they were actually in PRZeo, then that'd been perfectly legitamate and actually pretty cool.
they would have looked much cooler than mondo and his crew.

Jikit
12-05-2005, 11:32 AM
They never had the Red Lightning Turbo Zord, it was destroyed by Goldgoyle in PRT's "Chase Into Space part 1". TJ came with some sort of a modified Lightning Cruiser, which is a powerful living car, not a zord.

Correction if the Red Lightning Turbo Zord was destroyed ."Then how come in "True Blue" Justin got his powers recharged by his zord?" Riddle me this GreySword.

NeoRanger
12-05-2005, 11:34 AM
Correction if the Red Lightning Turbo Zord was destroyed ."Then how come in "True Blue" Justin got his powers recharged by his zord?" Riddle me this GreySword.
It wasn't his Zord. During the Turbo season there were two "living" cars that aided the Rangers. One was the red Lightning Cruiser (also the car TJ drove in FR) and the blue (which I don't remember how it was codenamed).

Jikit
12-05-2005, 11:41 AM
It wasn't his Zord. During the Turbo season there were two "living" cars that aided the Rangers. One was the red Lightning Cruiser (also the car TJ drove in FR) and the blue (which I don't remember how it was codenamed).

God neo what is your story are you out to get me GHOSH DARN IT!!!

You didn't watch Turbo or True Blue at all did you?

Storm Blaster didn't recharge his powers because they didn't need to be rechared, he gave him a morpher.

Yes I have watched the entire Turbo seriers and I saw True Blue which I haven't seen in years so I made a mistake we all make them A Squad no need to insult me and I thought I read somewhere that Storm blaster recharged a morpher I might be wrong.

"Justin later regained his Turbo powers when Storm Blaster paid him a visit and gave him a recharged Turbo Morpher."
Source- http://rangercentral.com/prt-rg-justin.htm

:gold: GreySword I made a mistake I'm sorry!

NeoRanger
12-05-2005, 07:05 PM
God neo what is your story are you out to get me GHOSH DARN IT!!!
Out to get you? I was correcting your mistake.

I thought I read somewhere that Storm blaster recharged a morpher I might be wrong.
You might as well have read that somewhere; it's one of the endless fan assumptions. It's a popular one too.

imported_greeN_RangER
12-07-2005, 03:08 PM
Ok let me ask this question if the orginal red,black and pink ranger had copies of the coins. Then how come in the turbo movie when Jason and Kimberly are trapped a they say" man itd be nice to morph right now" if they had copies wont they be able to HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

NeoRanger
12-07-2005, 09:54 PM
Funny, talking about proof while you've been talking speculation and theory all along. "Power Transfer" does NOT prove that the powers were copied. There might have been two Rangers of each type on-screen, but it wasn't even remotely implied that Jason, Zack and Trini still had their powers. You use a theory of the fandom for proof. Doesn't work that way.

NeoRanger
12-08-2005, 12:39 AM
Hardly. Just because Jason, Zack and Trini were wearing the suits, it doesn't mean that they actually had their powers or that even if they did, they would last for longer than a few minutes (ala Green Candle). It was never shown that the powers were copied. You just reached this conclusion because that's what seemed logical to you. It doesn't mean that they intended in any way to introduce this into the story. It's a fan theory that surfaced two or three years ago, or at least that's when I first saw it flying in the Internet.

As a matter of fact, if someone's ignoring the facts, that's you. Like I've said in the other thread which we derailed completely, the Morphin Grid does not accept the existance of two identical Rangers at the same point in the timeline, as stated by Elsa in DT. Keeping that in mind, if the powers were copied, one set of Red, Black and Yellow would be destroyed.

NeoRanger
12-08-2005, 04:27 AM
If the powers weren't copied then you explain the duplication effect.
I did speculate above. My speculation holds as much water as yours.

Forever Red even proves the duplication.
Forever Red also uses as background a fan project that was written by the writer of the episode back in the days of Turbo.

Also I don't see how FR proves the duplication. Why? Because Jason was fully active? I can give you at least one more theory, just as valid, for that.

Rocky had a damaged Dino Coin from the overload just before going Ninja, and his Ninja Coin was destroyed. Jason had no such damaged Dino Coin so he couldn't have borrowed it from Rocky plus the damaged coin would have proven to hurtful to him.
Actually, my logic says (and yes, this is a theory, just like your views) that if the powers were copied, damaging one entity should have impact to the other, since both were identical and were powered from the same collective (the Grid).

There is only one problem with that. Both of those Rangers were actively using their Ranger powers. Jason, Trini, & Zach were not actively using their powers cause they were no longer fighting to save the world. Thus there was not 2 identicle Rangers at the same point in the timeline. Therefore your point is invalid.
Not at all. The powers exist and they are bonded with their respected Rangers. Thus they are even indirectly active.

NeoRanger
12-08-2005, 06:12 AM
Your speculation has no backing, thus they don't hold any water at all. My statements are show fact.
Yours has? What? The fact that the actors had left and three stunts actors were in those suits in order to shoot the episode? There was neither stated, nor even implied in the show that the powers were copied. Simple as that. Your theory is by far not a fact.

If that were the case then Jason like Adam would have had a damaged coin and made morphing a dangerous thing to do beyond just the regular danger provided by fighting evil, yet that wasn't the case.
Oh yes, because you know for sure if Jason's coin was damaged and how stable or unstable the morphing was. Not to mention that you are the one who insists that FR is cannon. To me, it has too many holes to fit into continuity.

You have further proven your lack of understanding on the subject matter.
Odd. I'd swear the same about you. Now, if you could actually drop the insults because you are way off, you may actually be finally considered a credible source of information.

And my mamma is indirectly the Vice President of the college cause she works in the same office.
Congratulations to your ma.

NeoRanger
12-08-2005, 07:33 AM
Au contraire:
http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image0255qc.jpg
Please, please, oh PLEASE tell me you're doing this just to **** me off. It'll make much more sense. It's just not possible that you can't understand what I've been saying all along. Not possible.

That is fact. And just before that they show a group shot of the new Rangers, you can see morpher with coin, then a group shot of the old Ranger, you can see morpher with coin. That is a direct copy of the powers. Want to see those pictures as well. Because there is no denying actual footage showing a complete set of powers on both the new and old.
The only fact that can be seen in this pic, is that there are 3 stunt actors in the suits. If they copied the powers, they would have said it. Plain and simple. It is a bit too important to be left out of context. And no, with all the goofs throughout the entire show and no real continuity at any point, the existance of any of the things you've mentioned does not mean copying the powers.

Doesn't matter what your opinon it's 'holes' are, it aired, it is canon, it is a part of continuity. If we are eliminating episodes aired from canon/continuity then everything I don't like is no longer canon/continuity.
This has nothing to do with personal preference over specific episodes. I hated "I'm dreaming of a White Ranger" and a billion other crap holiday episodes, but those are cannon because they don't contradict everything established in the show. FR does and much.

I don't really care if you, joe schmo down the street from me or you, or billybob who posts on here considers me a credible source of information. As for the insults, those will stop the day I loose the ability to get on the internet, be it death, coma, quadraplegic, emp pulse that renders the USA a 3rd world country over night, or whatever.
Then expect a fitting reaction to your comments.

NeoRanger
12-08-2005, 07:56 AM
I understand what you are saying I just don't buy into your theory cause it is 100% contradictory to the episode. As for intentionally pissing you off, the only reason I have kept it up so long is to do just that, cause I care about your feelings. :rolleyes:
Sarcasm. Funny, I thought you'd be the first to pick it up.

As for my theory (which is what exactly?), how is it contradictory to the episode again? You forgot to mention that part.

Not everything has to be said. Everytime the Ranger gets their butt whooped and thrown out of their Megazord they don't say because it is obvious.
Then maybe they didn't need to mention that the Chrono Morphers were locked into specific DNA signatures and maybe they didn't have to bother with that Sword in "Power Transfer" since apparently, passing the coin to another Ranger will do the trick (Kim/Kat- Season 3). Not only do we have a plot hole here, not only do we have no statement or confirmation that the powers were copied, not only we have a theory from DT that contradicts the 'copy' theory, but we also have absolutely no logic in the concept of copying powers. Why would they copy the powers? Why, why, why? Zordon mentioned that Jason, Zack and Trini served their planet but they had to be released. Why in the world would they bother to go through a shitload of trouble to copy the powers?

FR does not. If it airs it is canon. Now if you want to get real technical then the pilot (that doesn't have Thuy as Trini) which aired while LG was the current season isn't canon but it did air so it would have to be any episode aired as part of a season is canon.
So the unaired pilot is cannon? So we have two Trinis? There is Zoltar? HOLLY UNIVERSAL PARADOX! Ever heard of the term "Elseworlds"? Do you know how much trouble this term could save us from?

NeoRanger
12-08-2005, 08:07 AM
It's your theory you should know what it is. As for forgeting to mention how. I have said numerous times, read past posts if you so desperately need to know.
The only theory I've mentioned is that they could still be wearing their suits because their powers gradually failed, just like Tommy's did in the Green Candle. I don't recall you saying how this theory is 100% contradicting the episode, like you said.

No we don't.
Stunning argument. Score again.

They needed an active Red, Black, & Yellow Ranger. Jason, Zach, & Trini certainly wouldn't fill that role anymore.
You're just being a smartass again. You didn't answer my question. Why did they copy them instead of just transfering them?

You can't read apparently or you didn't comprehend what you read either way you got it wrong yet again.
I'm sorry, but it wasn't exactly the most well-put text I've ever read. Rephrase into something more comprehensable please.

NeoRanger
12-08-2005, 08:43 AM
I'll tell you what. Technically I agree. It probably is considered cannon by the producers. But that doesn't change the fact that it contradicts the entire show with a billion of plot holes. And therefore it doesn't make the best source of information concerning the show.

Spike45
12-12-2005, 12:15 AM
These are some parts left out of Forever Red.

In the Red Ranger reunion episode, "Forever Red," there were several things planned that didn't make it.
1. Katherine (Catherine Sutherland) was going to make an appearance, as Tommy's wife.
2. Eric and Wes were going to contact Trip (Kevin Kleinberg) in the year 3000 to see if their fight against the Machine Empire changes anything in the timeline.
3. A scene between Tommy and Alpha 7 on the Megaship was cut.
4. Leo, the Red Galaxy Ranger, was originally going to be killed off.
5. Instead of simply having Cole use the Wild Rider to destroy Serpentera, each Red Ranger was going to summon one of their Zords for the battle.

If they would have kept these scenes in the episode it would have probably gone down as the best thing in PR. Especially the ending.

<~Spike~>

Pinkranger
12-12-2005, 04:53 AM
The last one with all there zords would have been cool.

SynjoDeonecros
12-12-2005, 05:24 AM
Frankly, though I've never seen the episode, the entire concept of 'Forever Red' seems to me like nothing but a big train wreck of a fanservice joygasm. As has been pointed out, having that many Red Rangers from all seasons with their powers back battling together against an evil up-till-know-unknown foe just reeks of suckage, to me.

zeo ranger 3
12-12-2005, 05:41 AM
My niggas, you gotsa calm down. I apologize for my language, but a-squad, neo you guys are turning this discussion into a battle to the death duel.

AND NEO THE POWERS WERE COPIED.

shadowsaber200
12-12-2005, 05:49 AM
ye i liked it but how did tj come back as the turbo ranger the powers got destroyed as well as the power chamber it doestnt make scence

shadowsaber200
12-12-2005, 05:50 AM
hello pinkranger do u fovever red is good

shadowsaber200
12-12-2005, 05:52 AM
and y didnt rocky come back as red ranger

XZV
12-12-2005, 07:01 AM
alot of people are upset that "forever red" didn't explain alot of things(mainly how some of the rangers got their powers back) but i'm guessing that they choose to ignore somethings so they could make it work. if it wasn't for this there wouldn't be a forever red. seeing jason fight along side cole and tommy with wes was one of the best things i ever saw, not just because of the action but because that is one thing i never expected to see.why serpentera was so small is still a problem that i have but i have choosen to accept the fact that the jason and tj got their powers back some how. how is totally up to you. another problem that most people have is the absense of rocky. one of the main reasons he wasn't there was because he jason shared the same uniform. alot of poeple say rocky should have wore the red ninja suit which would have been a good idea, but personaly i think it would have neat to see rocky in the normal red dino ranger suit and jason in the red dino suit with the green dragon shield(if you dodn't know what i'm talking about, for a short time jason had the dragon shield). i know most people will disagree with that cause it doesn't make sense since the green ranger powers are gone but remember alot of things in "forever red" didn't make sense. just remember, forever red was just meant to entertain and bring the old together with the new.

NeoRanger
12-12-2005, 10:27 AM
It makes sense if you actually know your PR history.

Turbo Powers got the power from Eltar, not Zordon, not the Power Chamber.
Power Chamber got destroyed but the Rangers were still morphed after the destruction. Justin even came back using his Turbo Powers.
Zordon was killed but later TJ came back able to morph.

Why they did lose power? Because Eltar fell when Dark Specter attacked. When it fell the thing powering the Turbo Rangers stopped working. Thus no more Turbo Rangers until that was repaired.

Assumptions:
Why repair? Assuming the Robot Rangers weren't utterly destroyed (if utterly destroyed assuming they weren't rebuilt or others given their powers) they still needed their Turbo Powers as the Rangers of Eltar. Or the power source for Turbo Rangers was used for other stuff like powering the city, side effect of restoring city power was restoring Turbo Ranger powers.

None of them lost powers.

No they chose to know their PR history and actually use it.
If you are going to stick with your theories, can you at LEAST stop pretending to be smarter than everyone and stop spreading them as facts? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Osenda
12-12-2005, 10:37 AM
I am not smarter than everyone I am just smarter that the vast majority who claim to be fans of PR but know squat about it.
What I'm getting from you is that you feel that you and only you are the only "true" fan of PR just because you pay attention to it more than most others. Ever heared of the thing called the "casual fan"? You can be a fan and not know every single little detail.

NeoRanger
12-12-2005, 10:37 AM
I only posted one assumption the rest is fact.
You can believe as much as you want that copying powers in Power Transfer is a fact, but unless proven otherwise, it's a theory.

I am not smarter than everyone I am just smarter that the vast majority who claim to be fans of PR but know squat about it.
No, not really.

Stop spreading your uninformed garbage as facts.
Coming from you, that's hillarious. I haven't mentioned even one thing as fact. That's you mate.

12-12-2005, 12:51 PM
That is not true A Squad. I like PR a lot, but I don't know every single detail and I don't over analyse it. Sure every once in a while I will notice things, but I don't analyse the show. I just watch it to enjoy it, which is the whole purpose of PR, to enjoy watching it.

SynjoDeonecros
12-12-2005, 04:52 PM
Casual fans aren't fans, eh? Are we going to have to sit at the back of the short bus on our way to the Ranger concentration camps, now? "Yes, Mr. Ranger Hitler, may I have another?"

Just because they miss a season or two, and don't religiously copy down every single tiny detail about the show into memory, does NOT mean that they AREN'T fans. What of those people who enjoyed the original seasons, but dropped out of the loop thanks to the crap that Disney's bringing to the table, now? Or the newer viewers that may like the recents seasons, but either haven't known about or decided to watch the originals? Are they not considered fans to you? I find it rather insulting that you would limit what being a Power Rangers fan is to such a narrowly specific demographic. 'Only true fans need apply'. Pathetic. And, once again, you are spewing out your comments with very little to no evidence to support it than 'watch the show', like any of us have the time or means to comb through every single minute of every single episode to find that one bit of elusive information that you so conveniently forget to elaborate on that proves you right, whereas everyone else who disagrees with you point ot exactly WHERE and WHAT in the show proves them right. Please, for the love of Zordon, take your elitist 'holier than thou' attitude somewhere else. We don't need it here, especially when it remains unsubstantiated.

XZV
12-12-2005, 06:32 PM
It makes sense if you actually know your PR history.

Turbo Powers got the power from Eltar, not Zordon, not the Power Chamber.
Power Chamber got destroyed but the Rangers were still morphed after the destruction. Justin even came back using his Turbo Powers.
Zordon was killed but later TJ came back able to morph.

Why they did lose power? Because Eltar fell when Dark Specter attacked. When it fell the thing powering the Turbo Rangers stopped working. Thus no more Turbo Rangers until that was repaired.

Assumptions:
Why repair? Assuming the Robot Rangers weren't utterly destroyed (if utterly destroyed assuming they weren't rebuilt or others given their powers) they still needed their Turbo Powers as the Rangers of Eltar. Or the power source for Turbo Rangers was used for other stuff like powering the city, side effect of restoring city power was restoring Turbo Ranger powers.

None of them lost powers.

No they chose to know their PR history and actually use it.

no, sorry, WRONG. jason and tj both lost their.
1.jason's dino coin was transfered to rocky in MMPR season 2 which was then destroyed by rito revolto when he destroyed the thunderzords. so how jason had the tyranno coin was NEVER EXPLAINED. and don't make up some excuss as to "well adam still had his dino coin in PRIS". maybe adam was the only one that still had his dino coin. you never know, no one could know. it never said in the show that rangers still had their damaged dino coin

2.tj lost his powers at the end of turbo, thats the reason they followed divatox, ran into andros, and got new powers. yes we all know that storm blaster gave justin a new morpher and this is probaly(not fact) how tj got his powers back through lightning cruiser, but the point is that the turbo powers were destroyed even tj's at one point. and the robot ranger theory, maybe, but once again not fact.

unless you have some kinda of magic powers that lets you see into the world of power rangers you have no proof that this is how tj got his powers back or your other theories. and as for the copying of powers, NOT FACT. just because you have 2 red, yellow, and black rangers together doesn't mean crap. if this was true then why not make an army of rangers if its so easy to copy powers. the reason that happened is because the actors weren't even there for jason, trini, and zach's last episode so they had no choice but to keep them morphed until they left. think about it, they didn't go through all that trouble to transfer kim's coin to kat, thats because amy jo johnson was there for her last episode. like i said, these all your theories not facts. so don't push them on to other people sayin they're wrong and you're right. and from the look of your responses you need to brush up on your PR before you make your self look like a fool again

NeoRanger
12-12-2005, 06:59 PM
It has been proven. The show proved it. Wake up you're wrong.
The show didn't prove it. The show only proced that the powers have been transferred from Jason, Zack and Trini to Rocky, Adam and Aisha. That's all. Copying the powers is a theory that surfaced two or three years ago and was discussed in theory forums over at PRN and other boards. I know. I was there.

But you have, copying power is a fan theory, you are saying that is fact. Can't tell the difference between fact and not fact how sad.
Right back at ya. You see, I use the term theory and know exactly what it means. Copying powers might or might not be true. That's what a theory is. But it's definitely not a fact.

SynjoDeonecros
12-12-2005, 10:15 PM
A Squad, I'm not a mod, but even I can see that you're treading on thin ice. If you're so sure that you're right, then give us proof, instead of just saying 'watch the show, stupid' and expecting us to hover over or TV sets, watching each and every minute of every episode of every season frame by frame and converting it to memory. What you are doing, is what's known as ipse dixit: a logical fallacy that's pretty much you stating that you're right because you are, and giving little to no relevant proof to substantiate that claim. Does that mean that you AREN'T right? No, but it makes your argument pretty damn invalid without any way to validate your words. Watch the show? How? The TV doesn't show all episodes of all seasons of the show, at any given moment, and not all of us can stay online and download them all, watching them as religiously as you claim we should. Either live with the fact that without evidence to support yourself, your words are just as much opinion as anyone else's, or shut up about it and leave, because frankly, we don't need your elitist self-centered ego-stroking ruining what is otherwise a good board.

SynjoDeonecros
12-12-2005, 10:36 PM
It's called integrity, pal. Like I said, the shows may not be on, anymore, and it may have been long enough ago when we watched it, that we forgot parts of it or remember it differently. We do not all have photographic memories. Besides, why are you so insistant of making everyone believe what you say, huh? This is a DISCUSSION board, not a board to argue over who is right or not. You have different opinions than other people; you do NOT have to go around citing them as fact (especially when the only piece of 'evidence' that you have to support it is saying 'watch the show, stupid'), and insisting that everyone accepts it as such. Let's discuss like civilized people, and if you are still adamant that you're right, then fine, PROVE IT! Give us quotes from the show, links to where we can find them, and NOT your stupid little mantra of 'watch the show, stupid' because we CAN'T watch the show, each time you want us to verify YOUR words for you. WE shouldn't have to prove YOUR statemenst; you gave them, so you have the responsibility of proving them. So discuss, provide evidence, or get the heck out. I'm tired of hearing you flap your gums being all 'holier than thou' like your namesake, without anything to back it up, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. If you've got it, bring it. Otherwise, accept that it's just your opinions, NOT god-given fact, and leave it be.

Oh, before I forget, just WHAT do you consider official, anyway? You're given statements from websites, and say that they're wrong, because they're not official. You keep on telling people to watch the show to prove you right, so I'm assuming you're one of those fanatics that insist that 'if it's not in the show, it doesn't exist'. What, in your own mind, will be proof enough to convince you that your statements MIGHT be wrong? Tell me that, and I may decide to try and dig up some info from those sources to prove you wrong.

NeoRanger
12-12-2005, 10:52 PM
Don't expect much evidence from A-Squad. He can't provide them. Power Transfer is the MMPR episode that I have watched most, because over the years it was the only one I had on tape. There was not even once stated that the powers have been copied. The guy bases his entire argument on the fact that he could see 3 stunt actors dressed as Red, Black and Yellow other than Rocky, Adam and Aisha. So, according to his logic, Sky's dad's a Time Force Ranger, the A Squad have some connection with PRiS, the Mutorgs from RFTF are descendands of various LG and PRiS villains, etc. etc. etc. He is desperately trying to bridge gaps in the most inconsistent show of the decade.

Only in your sad little world where you ignore what happens on the show.
Sad little world? Good one. You go around the forum spreading theories as facts, you insult every single person that disagrees with you, hell you insult everyone just for the heck of it, you desperately try to prove that you're smarter than the average (if not all) member(s) in this board, you even obssess over meaningless typos and my world is sad? Dude, you're suffering from a serious inferiority complex that's gonna lead you to insanity.

12-13-2005, 07:37 AM
A Squad, Are you SithLordAcid from the starwars.com boards? Cuz you sound just like him. But at least he did not flame those who disagreed with him. He also has started providing cold hard facts or quotes for his statements. But there is one thing I wish you would do, ACCEPT other people's POV. Yours is not the only correct one, maybe the way you interpet something is different from others, and that doesn't make you or them wrong.

12-13-2005, 09:10 AM
The audio portion I can understand, but the video part can be interpreted many different ways

Zedd's the man
12-13-2005, 09:14 AM
actualy, a theory is something that is falsafiable, but has gone thru tests and shown to be correct. it's called science.

SynjoDeonecros
12-13-2005, 09:20 AM
Audio/Visual 'facts' that are SO infallible, that they all fit into a nice, neat little package, without the glaring plot holes that we see every day from the series. Wake up and smell the Mezogog crap, A Squad: the shows are NOT the alpha and omega of what happens in Power Rangers. They leave info out (like they did with how all but Rita, Zedd, Divatox, and Astronema turned to sand by Zordon's suicide wave, and they got turned human, instead), or contradict themselves (like in Forever Red), and think of all the production errors! Why, if you believe implicitly that the show is the one true only source of facts about itself, then you MUST believe that the Thunder Megazord (original) can briefly change back into the original Dino Megazord while doing its final slash attack! Or that the Rangers really DID fight King Sphinx twice, for the very first time (in the 'lost episode' and in 'A Pressing Situation'). I've seen people who swear by the show, and nothing else, but this is rather sickening in its complete and utter blind devotion.

And, yes, you DO insult, or must I remind you why I first started hating your presence on the boards?

Zedd's the man
12-13-2005, 09:31 AM
the problem is that mods destroy all the threads that a squad's touched, but never actualy do anything to a-squad.

SynjoDeonecros
12-13-2005, 07:17 PM
The guy's been permabanned, so we can stop bashing on him now. Though I must say this: *cardcaptures A Squad the Best* B SQUAD RULES ALL! (btw, if you don't get the joke, watch SPD 'Endings'.)

Zedd's the man
12-14-2005, 09:19 AM
A-Squad was banned?! we need a thread just for the "a-squad left" party! woohoo!

Long Time Fan
12-14-2005, 09:30 AM
the problem is that mods destroy all the threads that a squad's touched, but never actualy do anything to a-squad.

The threads were closed and A-Squad did get disciplined. The staff did take action. Warnings were made and he was banned a time or two for a few days. He was given a few chances to shape up. He didn't and blew it so now he is gone.

The guy's been permabanned, so we can stop bashing on him now. Though I must say this: *cardcaptures A Squad the Best* B SQUAD RULES ALL! (btw, if you don't get the joke, watch SPD 'Endings'.)

A-Squad was banned?! we need a thread just for the "a-squad left" party! woohoo!

Are these posts needed? I'll answer that question for you, they're not needed and they are in poor taste. I know you're glad he is gone but there's no need to spam this thread. I want the Forever Red discussion to continue and for everything to go back on topic. Enjoy discussing things now that he is gone.

LTF

Magnus
12-21-2005, 01:56 PM
For those who keep asking Rocky(Steve Cardenas) was not on the show it is because he no longer wants anything to do with acting. He is now the co-owner and Manager of an advertising/Door to door sales company in Downtown San Diego. A couple years back I went for an interview to this company and when I had my final meeting with the manager I recognized him from the show. We chilled out and spoked for about 30min and talked about the show and acting. He told me that he no longer wanted to be associated as a Ranger and wanted to move on. In person he was so much smaller then I anticipated. I am only about 5'9 and he made me feel like a giant. He offered me a job but, I decided to decline 8)

Pinkranger
12-21-2005, 08:53 PM
I think they all should have used there Zords at then end of the show not just Cole on his bike.

Zordon's Boy
12-30-2005, 09:43 AM
cole using his bike was kinda appropriate cuz it was his season and all. but yeah, zords wouldve been better.

GreySword
12-30-2005, 07:13 PM
cole using his bike was kinda appropriate cuz it was his season and all. but yeah, zords wouldve been better.
Even though it was his season, did he really have to do what the Thunderzords couldn't do?

Zordon's Boy
12-31-2005, 06:25 AM
well, think about it. he ran through the zords core. he did that by getting inside. the thunder zords never tried that.

Jikit
12-31-2005, 12:07 PM
well, think about it. he ran through the zords core. he did that by getting inside. the thunder zords never tried that.
He wasn't even sure it that would work he winged it and got lucky everyone thought he got DESTROYED until he came out it if without a scratch come on who does that? Goes he ranger suit shouls have been ripped to streads.

that was NOT Serpenterra. That was some stupid CGI peice of K-rap designed to replace Serpenterra.

THIS is Serpenterra:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/6ranger6power/The_Power_Transfer_Part_1062_0002.jpg

YES that is the SERPENTERRA I remeber. Gosh she was a pretty zord I miss the REAL SERPENTERRA not that CGI bs in Forever Red.

ultra kenn
12-31-2005, 12:37 PM
Why was rocky not back? this is the background story ( it is just a joke no need to treat it so seriously)

"Rocky." said Jason tapping on Rocky shoulder.

"Yes?" as rocky turn around Jason punch the hell out of him and took the power coin.

"MWAHAHAHAHA! GOD i am evil~" Jason then rode off to find the rest.
==================================================
And the view towards the beetleborg was very lame. What the hell has beetleborg done to get this kind of role.

The view towards cole using his bike and won the piece of metal worm was stupid.

The good view towards it was :

Light speed Red and Space red did real good shooting skills and matrix.

Ninja Red did really good somersault and he said a joke that got me.

About quantum ranger doing the somersault, well.... let's just say it's quite ok since it is down slope

PRTFFan
08-31-2006, 10:22 PM
Ninja Red? There wasn't a mighty morphin ninja or a ninja storm ninja.Did you mean the red alien ranger because in kakuranger he was a ninja.

triassic ranger
09-01-2006, 05:03 AM
Ok. Here is my theory on how the rangers whose powers were destroyed got them back. (Notice I said theory):

In DT, we learn that after his days as a ranger, Tommy went to college where he met Haley. It is very probable that at the time of Forever Red that Tommy had met Haley. Since Andros had been watching the Machine Empire generals, Tommy probably knew it would be necessary to revive the old powers for some of the former rangers.

(Here's where the majority of the theory comes in)

The Zeo crystal was never destroyed. It is possible that Tommy was able to locate it and, with Haley's help, figure out a way to channel it's power to revive the MMPR-Turbo Powers. I think this because we saw the Zeo crystal turn back time to its proper place when the power was harnessed in a machine. Haley (who mind you created the Dino Morphers and much of the DT arsenal) is totally capable of creating a device that could do this.

Now as to how Jason and TJ got their morphers or whatever, Tommy could have easily mailed them or shipped them or just delivered them in person when he told them about the mission.