PDA

View Full Version : who is the leader of dekaranger?

fin_k_l
07-28-2005, 04:55 PM
umeko keeps saying she's the leader but in episode 33, ban wanted to be the #1 spd. then bunta says that the #1spd is the leader of spd so doesn't that intentionally make him the leader? and in episode 17, in the bathtub scene, umeko mentions "it's almost as if i'm not the leader" so that also prooves she could be the leader. so is it ban or umeko??? or both?? or hoji, sen, jasmine or tetsu??

Magiranger Green
07-28-2005, 10:55 PM
I think the answer is very simple as Kruger is the boss. So the leader of Dekaranger is Kruger/Master Ranger. Now if you want to talk about who the leader is in the battlefield that would have to be Ban since the majority of sentai shows have the red ranger as leader.

imported_imported_Platinum Ranger
07-29-2005, 08:03 AM
Doggie may be the boss, but he never once actually calls himself the leader of the group. Houji thought himself to be the leader at once so did Ban. Umeko clals herself the leader for reasons I don't know, but in the end, there is no leader. Even if former Sentai's call the Red Ranger the leader, Dekaranger has no leader. They call themself a team and that the team has no true leader, I guess saying that the team is the leader.

Magiranger Green
07-29-2005, 10:51 AM
My mistake. Actually Umeko is the leader as stated in Episode 5, 17 and 33 and a few others i cant remember right now.

Knight of Nicole
01-02-2007, 03:59 AM
Umeko is the unofficial leader of Dekaranger. She was the just the field leader on certain occassions. Deka Red still is the leader and main character, although it can be argued that the team members shared equal roles, with no one really bumping another by a notch.

Question
01-02-2007, 04:19 AM
I think we're all missing something important here.

What's this about a bathtub scene?

Knight of Nicole
01-02-2007, 05:25 AM
The bathtub scene is one of the most iconic scenes in modern sentai. :smile: It's something we can share with the younger ones or even our future children during a rainy day. It's the scene wherein Umeko helped retrieve their base by luring an enemy while taking a bath and playing with quack quacks. :roflmao:

Question
01-02-2007, 06:03 AM
And if I searched for this very iconic scene on Youtube, would I find id?

Knight of Nicole
01-02-2007, 06:06 AM
Yes it's on Episode 50 (final episode)- Forever Dekaranger.

DekaBlue
01-03-2007, 07:57 AM
well it depends.if u have noticed some of the dekaranger episodes revolve around a certain one like in episode 7 and 8 they focused more on jasmine and she was the one who was like the leader.but mostly its Ban thats the leader most of the time or Doggie Kurger but he dont fight alot.Hoji use to be a leader for the S.P.D earth branch b4 Ban came cause Hoji and Jasmine were in S.P.D before Sen-Chan and Umeko where.but neither of them really call themselves a leader cause they a team and even at the end of dekarangers after Ban left to join fire squad they had no leader.Tetsu wasnt the leader.for Umeko as a leader she tried to be more of a leader in episode 17 cause she didnt want others to think shes a failure and wanted to be more like Jasmine.but then Jasmine wanted to be more like Umeko and so on.but the bubble bath scene is the most common scene for Umeko because her character loves bubble baths.if u watch the begining of episode 24 in the begining u will see Tetsu in the bathtub first listening to girls in trouble dekaranger and Umeko argues

blacksun
01-03-2007, 10:16 PM
their field leader is ban ban and their earth commander is Doggie.