PDA

View Full Version : The Mutiny: Season 1 or season 2???

bulkieboy
11-21-2005, 08:06 AM
Every time I see it listed people have it under season 2. However, I have a strong recolection of those episodes being showed in the spring time in prime time (due to the popularity of Rangers at the time). Since it was showed in the spring, wouldn't that make it part of season 1?

Deka~Crimson
11-21-2005, 08:18 AM
For me, the Mutiny debuted in the late summer. It was during Prime time and I remember that it also came on followed by new episodes of X-men afterwards. Although, I'd have to say that the Mutiny officially marks the start of season 2, I couldnt see it any other way and it just seems more proper that way.

Zedd's the man
11-22-2005, 12:41 AM
For me, the Mutiny debuted in the late summer. It was during Prime time and I remember that it also came on followed by new episodes of X-men afterwards. Although, I'd have to say that the Mutiny officially marks the start of season 2, I couldnt see it any other way and it just seems more proper that way.
true. it kindof started of season two.

Dr Tommy Oliver
11-22-2005, 12:47 AM
Defintly Season 2, and yes X Men had a new series then, No way would this episode fit with season 1, I can remember advertisment for series 2 when the mutiny started

G4e
11-25-2005, 03:28 PM
yeah it was the start of season 2

Green-Dragon-Ranger
12-30-2005, 07:21 PM
the mutiny was the begining of season two.this is where lord zedd came in starting the second season. im sure of it.

the wog boy
09-28-2006, 08:01 PM
it was the start of season 2 were lord zedd comes and takes over for rita and puts her in a dumpster and sends or back to space.

monkeyjb1988
09-28-2006, 10:14 PM
2nd season.:mmd:

Jason Frank
09-29-2006, 12:57 AM
It was shown as part of the second season in Australia.

the wog boy
09-29-2006, 09:40 PM
It was shown as part of the second season in Australia.never know that you get power rangers in australia to do yous get the new season.

ryuurenjaa
10-27-2006, 08:15 AM
lord zedd and rita get married in season 2 too

Ao Ultimate
10-27-2006, 08:19 AM
Second Season 1st - 3rd Episodes

Gold Zeo Ranger
10-27-2006, 08:49 AM
Every time I see it listed people have it under season 2. However, I have a strong recolection of those episodes being showed in the spring time in prime time (due to the popularity of Rangers at the time). Since it was showed in the spring, wouldn't that make it part of season 1?

The Mutiny was apart of Season 2. To me it was kinda bridging the gap between the two seasons. I also remember it well because it came on at night and it was followed by one of my favorite cartoons, "Spider-Man the Animated Series" and that episode was HOT! Wolverine vs. Spider-Man, the only cross Marvel battle in the Spider-Man comic series that I can think of that is better than that rivalry was Venom vs. Wolverine. And I don't even think that's apart of the Spider-Man comic series. I think it was either in Venom's or Wolverine's comics.

overdrive.ranger
10-27-2006, 11:11 AM
In Argentina It Was Second Season

Brown Ranger-Kevin
10-27-2006, 01:11 PM
you say it appeared close to season one is still correct. the off season was just a month appart.

Green Rangers IS THE BEST
10-27-2006, 10:35 PM
The Mutiny was the first episode of season 2. Hence the new opening credits.

Centurion
10-29-2006, 01:17 AM
In the UK there was a good few months between season 1 and 2. The Mutiny premiered as the start of Season 2.
Adverts were placed on TV showing a big 'Z' followed by 'minus 2', or how many days were left before the season start. But no one knew what it ment!

Phil
10-30-2006, 09:07 AM
The Mutiny started Season 2

cordell
11-01-2006, 04:37 AM
The Mutiny was apart of Season 2. To me it was kinda bridging the gap between the two seasons. I also remember it well because it came on at night and it was followed by one of my favorite cartoons, "Spider-Man the Animated Series" and that episode was HOT! Wolverine vs. Spider-Man, the only cross Marvel battle in the Spider-Man comic series that I can think of that is better than that rivalry was Venom vs. Wolverine. And I don't even think that's apart of the Spider-Man comic series. I think it was either in Venom's or Wolverine's comics.

Actually when it aired in Prime time, X-men was starting its third season cause it was right before the Phonix Saga, one of my favorite XMEN stories of all time.

But back on topic, I see it as the start of season 2 because whiny Rita was gone.