PDA

View Full Version : Worm Hole Power Ranger SPD

Buffyxenaman
12-10-2005, 10:36 AM
Hi i'm new to the site. This is my first thread.
I bought the Power Ranger SPD DVDS today called Boom and Zapped. In both Dvds they had a never before seen episode called "Worm Hole." Basicly its about Gruumm going back in time to kill of the Dino Thunder Rangers. SPD goes back in time to stop him. They of course defeat Gruumm and he retreats back to the future. Cruger the earses The DT's and SPD's memory of the battle and SPD went back to the future. My question is why did Cruger earse the SPD Memory of the battle and Why didn't disney show this? And why didn't he earse DR.O's Memory?

Myzou
12-11-2005, 01:56 AM
Well, it was aired in Canada by mistake, but good quest about Dr. Olivers Memory lol... but i believe he erased the SPD ones because they said it wasnt fair that the DT rangers wouldnt remember it, so i guess he thought they shouldnt either to be nice?

St.Morris
12-13-2005, 01:59 AM
i'm wondering, i watched something of the sort. when DT comes to the future by to be destoryed. but anyways, it was a good episode. The shadow rangers is the best

red lightspeed ranger_import
10-30-2006, 02:50 AM
the reason why he didnt erase tommys memory is becos jason david frank (tommy) did nt sign up to appear in the episode, tommy character was actually played by trent astromega. :lgg: :tsaurus strato.gif goldar.gif

Jusea
10-31-2006, 03:06 AM
Hi i'm new to the site. This is my first thread.
I bought the Power Ranger SPD DVDS today called Boom and Zapped. In both Dvds they had a never before seen episode called "Worm Hole." Basicly its about Gruumm going back in time to kill of the Dino Thunder Rangers. SPD goes back in time to stop him. They of course defeat Gruumm and he retreats back to the future. Cruger the earses The DT's and SPD's memory of the battle and SPD went back to the future. My question is why did Cruger earse the SPD Memory of the battle and Why didn't disney show this? And why didn't he earse DR.O's Memory?

He also didn't erase Sam's memory.

SPD1Payne
10-31-2006, 03:16 AM
I think brandon jay mclaren did a good job leading them and the two battilizers was so sweet

wannabgreen
10-31-2006, 04:41 AM
Sam was from the future so he would already have knowledge of this event