PDA

View Full Version : casting call for Ultra rangers rpg

Jason red ultra ranger
01-08-2006, 08:59 PM
It is 2006 and Jason and His team are back in angel grove but there is a dark power at work and the X rangers are called on agin but with no powers with will thay do.
:abar:
Rangers Need
TOmmy
Zack
Billy
Kim
Trini
Hey Lin
Tonya

Bad guys
Negalord

Good
Zordon
alpha 5
Shenon

I will be playing Jason. :abar:

imported_imported_fire ranger
01-08-2006, 10:19 PM
u need to put a bio structure, info bout the rpg, when its set and loads of other stuff. look in other casting calls for what you need to put in

Hayden
01-10-2006, 08:22 PM
u need to put a bio structure, info bout the rpg, when its set and loads of other stuff. look in other casting calls for what you need to put in
Fire Ranger is right you may have to wait at least a couple of mounths or weeks if you want a good RPG it really dependies on how many weapons mega zords zords and place are going to be used it taken me 4 mounths to do my RPG which I havnet finished so you need what we need and weapons places lots more look at other ones. Or I Knightmane might have a who to make a good RPG thread somewhere.

Tommy_Oliver
01-28-2006, 12:43 PM
i will be tommy!

Jason Frank
01-28-2006, 01:08 PM
i'l be zach, i'l place a bio if i need one?

BucketHat
01-28-2006, 03:38 PM
Name:
Negalord

Appearance:
Working on...

Biography:
Brother of the Guardians, Zordon and Shenon. Negalord succombed to the darkness inside of him when denied the right to become a Guardian with his siblings. At the end of a fierce battle both Guardians sealed their brother away into an endless void. For millenia he has spent his time there, his hate for good growing...until now.

Henchmen:
NegaFighters

Kamen Ranger
01-28-2006, 10:15 PM
ill be billy

Jason red ultra ranger
01-29-2006, 08:14 AM
Spd Gold lets have you as Zordeon and Alpha 5. :mmty:

Hayden
01-29-2006, 10:32 AM
I'm not entering untill you put imformation