PDA

View Full Version : Power Rangers Mega: All Rangers come together

Drago Hallwell
02-07-2006, 01:08 PM
I need some people to join

I need people to fulfill the roles of at least one ranger from each series

Mighty Morphin, Zeo, Turbo, in Space, Lost Galaxy, Lightspeed Rescue, Time Force, Wild Force, Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder, S.P.D., and Mystic Force

Alexandra Tate
02-07-2006, 01:17 PM
Dude or Dudett just a word of advice make up a plot line 1st then u might get people to join.

Drago Hallwell
02-07-2006, 01:27 PM
Im doing that...hoping that people will reply now.

The plot is...the Villians of every series has come back and formed the Alliance of Evil. The commanders of the Rangers come together and discuss forming a team with each other. Since they need some rangers to do this, they call on all the rangers because each division of ranger knows about the villians they fought and they will need that advantage

Alexandra Tate
02-07-2006, 05:21 PM
yeah like each ranger belongs to a diff season and no offence but ur whole plot line =blah.

Kamen Ranger
02-09-2006, 05:25 AM
Name: Justin Stewart
Ranger Designation: Blue Turbo Ranger
Weapons: Turbo Blaster, Turbo Sword, Hand Blasters
Gear: Turbo Morpher, Blue Turbo Cart
Zords: Mountain Blaster, Siren Blaster

short bio:Rocky passed on his role as the Blue Ranger to Justin, the newest member of the Turbo Ranger team. Wide eyed, inquisitive and energetic, this 11 year old's lack of experience sometimes gets him into trouble. Justin enjoys video games and computers, and has become somewhat of an expert at them. He looks to the other Turbo Rangers for guidance, helps Tommy with his race car project, and attended a Summer school where it was discovered that his IQ was exceptionally high, and so he was moved up to High School. As the Blue Turbo Ranger, Justin's Turbo Zord is the Mountain Blaster.
Justin and the other Turbo Rangers lost their powers when Divatox's forces raided and destroyed the Power Chamber. Justin stayed on Earth to be with his father, while his teammates travelled to space to find Zordon. Justin later regained his Turbo powers when Storm Blaster paid him a visit and gave him a recharged Turbo Morpher. Justin and Storm Blaster then rescued their old teammates, now Space Rangers, who were being held captive by Astronema.

Drago Hallwell
02-12-2006, 01:12 PM
This is the info I need. I also need One Ranger from the first 5. Two girls

Name:
Weapons:
Gear:
Personality:
Appearance:
Bio:

Deca, you are accepted