PDA

View Full Version : Power Rangers "StarLight Defenders"

Uranium Ranger
02-13-2006, 09:16 PM
Time Frame:2006

Place:Bayport

5 Teenagers were walking the forest one day when they heard a noise, they looked around, a Black suited warrior flew in and landed right before them, they ran in fear and reached a clearing, there was a waterfall and a star shaped object on the waterfall, they turned it hoping it would help them to get away from the creature, the waterfall opened up and a room laid behind with 5 star shaped wristbands, they took them and it gave them super strong powers, they didn't know what they became, but we do, they have became Power Rangers Starlight Defenders. The Black Warrior turned out to be a friend who was here to seek the help of the chosen ones, Those 5 teens were the chosen ones, He made that cave his Lair and from there he uses his Power of Telepathy to sense trouble, He is directly linked to the Rangers because of the Wrist Band they wear, The Warrior is Artus, who has come to seek help against the Silver Imperial, who are led by Medor, The leader of the Silver Imperial, who is bent on taking over Earth with his forces of Evil, He used a teen to make him an Evil Dark Ranger with one wrist-band he found on another planet and uses him to dismantle and attack the Rangers, However the
Dark Ranger was turned good and helped them defeat Medor and his forces. The Rangers are all Teenagers who are friends.

Rules for Joining this RPG

You should post more than One-Line without entering as in "Etc was going" and after leaving 5 lines "Hello how are you"
You should know your capitals and inverted commas
No short form of words, Complete words should be written not like "wat is da thing ovr there"

Roles

Star Force Rangers

Star Force Red Ranger (Alex Bradley) Uranium Ranger
Star Force Blue Ranger (Frank Ried) Titanium Ranger
Star Force Green Ranger (Eddy Stuart) fire ranger
Star Force Pink Ranger (Alexa Steveson) DinoThunderKira
Star Force Yellow Ranger (Jessie Marshall) PR_luver92

Star Force Rangers' Allies
Artrus (male) [-closed-]
-sage

Silver Imperials
Medor (male)
-highest authority of the Silver Imperials
General Vulcan (male)
-captains the battleship Vulgyre, acts in Medor's absence
Xylla (female)
-scientist responsbible for creating monsters
Bestrax (male)
-acts as the general, skilled swordsman
Evil Dark Ranger

Zinoids
-grunts

Rangers Information

Gear
Star Morpher

Morphing Call
"Starlight Power!"

Arsenal/Attacks
Star Force Red Ranger
Star Sword
Gear: Tector Armor,Star Morpher,Star Blaster

Star Force Blue Ranger
Star Lance
Gear:Star Mrpher,Star Blaster

Star Force Green Ranger
Star Axe
Gear: Star Morpher, Star Blaster
Star Force Pink Ranger

Star Bow

Star Force Yellow Ranger
Star Staff

Team Attack
Star Blasters (sword mode & gun mode)
Star Balls
Star Cannon
Vehicles
Star Cycles

Zords
Star Zords
Sky Robo Star Zord
Blue Shuttle Star Zord
Green Rocket Star Zord
Pink Tank Star Zord
Yellow Saucer Star Zord

Additional Zords
Star Strikerzord
Dark Shuttle Mega Zord

Megazords/Ultrazords
Star Megazord (Sky Robo, Blue Shuttle, Green Rocket, Pink Tank, and Yellow SaucerStar Zords; arsenal/attacks: Sword (single and double sword attacks), Twin Cannons, Sure Kill Kick,Rockets (Green Rocket)
Striker Megazord (Star Strikerzord; arsenal/attacks: Star Gun, Star Hang Beam
Star Striker Megazord (Star Megazord & Stiker Megazord; arsenal/attacks: Jet Knuckles, Super Vector Punch)
Star Ultrazord (Star Striker Megazord & Magma Base; arsenal/attacks: Diamond Max)

Evil Dark Ranger (Jacob Cater) Gold Zeo Ranger
Arsenal: Darkness Sword, Darkness Blaster
Gear: Darkness Morpher,Tector Armour
Vehicle: Shuttle Cycle

Rules for Joining this RPG

You should post more than One-Line without entering as in "Etc was going" and after leaving 5 lines "Hello how are you"
You should know your capitals and inverted commas
No short form of words, Complete words should be written not like "wat is da thing ovr there"
Co=Operation should be fully needed and IF I see one post not according to the RUle,Your Position will be Re-Casted

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b265/Flaming_Falcon/StarlightDefenders.gif

"Hey Guys," Alex said walking upto the rest of the group,He had his usual smile on his face,"I say we go out to the Forest for the day,What do you say?" he said looking at his friends,Frank,Alexa,Jessie and Eddy.They were his closest friends.He was like an Open Book and all his secrest were known to others,Except for one,His Liking for someone

imported_imported_fire ranger
02-13-2006, 09:20 PM
"hey alex, yeah im up for that!" eddy said to alex "that could be fun and interesting, so were in the forest are we going to go to anyway?" eddy asked him

Chromium Ranger
02-13-2006, 10:58 PM
Jessie shrugged. "I'm game," she answered. Jessie Marshall led a harsh life, and her friends were pretty much the only things that kept her grounded. She loved to walk in the forest. It was so peaceful and it was a great place to think. "What are we going to do in the forest today?" she asked Alex.

Uranium Ranger
02-13-2006, 10:58 PM
OOC:Please read the rules Fire ranger,You have now gotten 1/3,When it completes,I am sorry to say that your role will be Re-Casted

Alex smiled slyly,"To the Deepest part of the forest,where no light is shone,where secrets are kept well below,And a Heir to the Jungle Throne" he said in a poetic manner,"C'mon Guys! It is just a joke,Well if you don't want to come,then don't,ok?" he said as he started moving on with Jessie and Eddy behind him

DinoThunderKira
02-13-2006, 11:29 PM
Alexa was unsure. "Well...alright Im game" Alexa is normally the out-going lively person, but today she didnt feel really upto hanging around with her closet friends. " If were going....can we please just go?" Alexa said whilst standing next to Jessie, one of her most closet friends.

Titanium Ranger
02-13-2006, 11:32 PM
"Alright. I love walking anyway." Frank smiled. He knew his height helped him become a good runner and a walker too and he also knew the others sometimes had a hard time keepnig up with his long strides. "Nature is always so green and refreshing." he listened to the birds sing in the forest as he wakled beside the others.

Uranium Ranger
02-14-2006, 05:41 AM
"Ok then it is settled,We will go to the depth of the forest and then we will return after a short while" Alex said as they all walked side by side into the forest,ALex thought that he saw something dark come from the sky but he wasn't sure so he found it useless to raise an alarm.

They walked through the Forest and came across a river which source was a WaterFall not far away,he bent down and washed his face with the water and made his hair wet to set them back in a manner,"So..Anyone intersted in going near the WaterFall?C'mon Guys I am not alone on this trip,If you guys won't suggest who will?"

DinoThunderKira
02-14-2006, 05:46 AM
Alexa walked upto Alex. "I'll goto the waterfall...Im up for anything...you know that Alex" Alexa smiled at him, she would do anything with Alex...even if he asked her to kill herself..she would do it.

"Come on then...who's with us? If you dont say now...then someones gonna get tickled. Extremely tickled" Alexa smirked as she stared down her friends.

Uranium Ranger
02-14-2006, 06:06 AM
Alex smiled back at Alexa,"Yeah I know,And I trust you" he said as he looked at her and felt something, He knew that she would go with him anywhere and he would do the same and would not let any harm come to her

He looked back at the rest of his friends and he giggled at Alexa's threat,He looked at Frank,then Jessie and then Eddy,"Are you?" he asked

Titanium Ranger
02-14-2006, 11:10 PM
Frank looked at the others smiling. He felt a lot more at ease with them than at home, his home life was a disaster and he often wondered why he didn't just run away. He didn't tell anyone about it though, he kept his dark secrets to himself and shared his happiest moments since he liked them to be happy.

"ALright, I don't want to get tickled, anyway." he grinned. He walked up and wetted his hands. The water felt cool and the waterfall rushed it with great speed. He sighed as the rushing water struck his hands forcefully, not because he was physically hurt but because it seemed to relieve his pain. Then he smoothed back his hair with his wet hands and looked up to see the clear blue sky.

Chromium Ranger
02-14-2006, 11:41 PM
Jessie smiled her soft smile and nodded. "That sounds great. I love going to the waterfall," she said. "I don't want to be tickled either," she repeated Frank's phrase. She followed Frank to the edge of the waterfall and kneeled down next to it. Jessie heard Frank sigh. "Frank, are you okay?" she asked kindly. "You're kind of quiet today," she told him.

Titanium Ranger
02-14-2006, 11:54 PM
Frank looked up and Jesse and smiled. "No, its nothing." Frank said. He knew it was a lie. His home life sometimes got into his head but he kept it clear of them. Though Jesse was a closer friend to him than the others, he didn't want to make her sad either.

"I'm just admiring the beauty of nature. This waterfall is beautiful, don't you think?" he asked.

Chromium Ranger
02-15-2006, 12:42 PM
Jesse smiled and nodded. She knew that Frank wasn't telling her the truth, but she decided not to push him. "Yeah, it is," she agreed. "Wonder what it's like behind it," she mused. "I've always wanted to see the back of a waterfall. Wonder if it's as pretty as the front," she imagined.

Titanium Ranger
02-15-2006, 07:39 PM
"Want to check it out?" Frank asked. "This is our chance...that is, ofcourse, if you're not afraid of getting wet." Frank grinned teasingly. He was glad Jesse understood and didn't push the matter further. he knew she always seemed to understand him. "I can see a pretty dry path, if you want to go..." he said, pointing to the side of where the water gushed down.

Uranium Ranger
02-15-2006, 10:00 PM
"Well Alexa,Let's go" Alex said smiling and extending his hand for her to take it in hers,He liked her,liked her alot,He could do anything for her.....

A figure jumped down from the sky and landed behind them,He looked like a Knight covered in Black Armour,His face was covered with a Steel Mask and he seemed to posses Magical Powers,he held out his Sword in a Menecaing Manner

"What The!" Alex shouted,warning others,He took a stance of defense and pulled Alexa behind him."Got behind the Water Fall!" he said as he backed away,The Sword looked pretty Nasty....He wanted Alexa to be safe, no matter what happended to himself

02-16-2006, 03:35 AM
"woah what the hell is that?" eddy asked himself and the others as he moved away and went towards the waterfall "erm u guys got any idea of how to stop this black armoured thing?" he again asked the others as he was very scared but still got into a fighting postition

Titanium Ranger
02-16-2006, 11:14 PM
Frank took Jesse's hand and ran with her trailing him behind the waterfall. "We were destined to go here." he joked. Then became serious. ""What does that knight-thingy want with us anyway?" he asked.

Chromium Ranger
02-17-2006, 12:03 AM
Jesse was surprisingly calm for someone who was just threatened with a sword. "I don't know," she replied in responce to Frank's question. "Why would there even be a medieval knight here? I mean, it's the 21st century," she added rationally. "Let's just not panic. 'Cause when we panic, we don't think straight, and we really need a level head now."

Titanium Ranger
02-17-2006, 12:23 AM
"You've got a point there." Frank admitted. "Well, no one panicked yet. But how are we supposed to escape that freak? I mean, we can't get out and we have nothing to fight him with. Even my martial arts would be no use. It would be foolhardy, in fact. He could just slice off my leg with that thing." he said as he peered out of a corner. The knight was still standing there. "I wonder what he's up to."

DinoThunderKira
02-17-2006, 02:27 AM
"Well Alexa,Let's go" Alex said smiling and extending his hand for her to take it in hers,He liked her,liked her alot,He could do anything for her.....

A figure jumped down from the sky and landed behind them,He looked like a Knight covered in Black Armour,His face was covered with a Steel Mask and he seemed to posses Magical Powers,he held out his Sword in a Menecaing Manner

"What The!" Alex shouted,warning others,He took a stance of defense and pulled Alexa behind him."Got behind the Water Fall!" he said as he backed away,The Sword looked pretty Nasty....He wanted Alexa to be safe, no matter what happended to himself

"Im not leaving!" Alexa moved infront of Alex. "...Im not going to leave you" She turned around to face the knight. "...Even if things get rough" She held a defensive stance.

Uranium Ranger
02-17-2006, 04:24 AM
OOC:Fire Ranger,You are now 2 out of 3,

Alex saw that the Knight would not stop so he took Alexa's hand and turned away,"I ain't no scaredy cat but I see an opening behind the waterfall" he said as he started running with Alexa behind him,He shouted,"Guys,I see a Star Shaped Opening behind the Water-Fall,Let's go in there!" he shouted as he made his way over the rocks..

02-17-2006, 04:28 AM
"you dont have to tell me twice!" Eddy said to Alex and the others as he carefully ran backwards trying to keep his eye on both the knight monster and were he was walknig at the same time but he managed to get behind the waterfall safely. When Eddy got into the waterfall he had a question "erm guys how are we gonna get out of here if the only way out is blocked by that knight?" he asked the others a bit worried

DinoThunderKira
02-17-2006, 04:33 AM
Alexa ran behind the Water-fall with the others. "Ok...Guys...anyone a little scared? Or is it just me like always?" Alexa asked as her heart was starting to race and she was becoming sweaty with fear.

Uranium Ranger
02-17-2006, 04:52 AM
Alex grabbed Alexa's hand and pressed it slightly to let her know that he won't let anything happen to her,He looked around for anyother passage and he could make out an opening,"Guys Over there" he told as they walked towards it.

As they entered it they saw Lights shining from a Shelf made of Rock,There was a Red One,Blue One,Pink One,Yellow One and a Green One,He felt his hand being pulled to the Red One,"What is Happening?" he asked.he tried to step back but couldn't,In a few seconds his hand was above the bracelet strapped itself onto his hand and a red Light went through Alex's body,"Whoa!" he said

OOC:Fire Ranger you are 2 out of 3,And do what I did people,They will become Rangers when Everyone has posted

02-17-2006, 08:07 AM
Eddy then saw them and felt his hand going towards the green one "Erm... guys what the hell is going on?" Eddy asked the others slightly confused about what was happening to his wrist, when all of a sudden the gem became a green bracelet around Eddy's hand and he felt green energy running through his body. "Ok now this is really strange!" Eddy said to himself even more confused than he was 5 minutes ago.

(ooc: if im not kicked out by this post i thought id let u no i wont be on my pc till sunday coz im goin campin leaving early tommorrow morning)

Chromium Ranger
02-17-2006, 10:35 AM
Jesse looked curiously at the yellow bracelet and moved closer. As soon as she was near enough, the bracelet strapped itself to her hand as well. A bright yellow light flashed through her, washing her fear away. "Whoa," she murmured softly, amazed at the power this small thing could hold.

Titanium Ranger
02-17-2006, 01:26 PM
Frank walked towards the Blue Bracelet because it attracted him for some curious reason or the other. As his hand neared the bracelet, the gem trapped itself on to his wrist. A bright blue light went through his body and Frank looked at the gem on his hand. It was glowing. "Wierd." he commented.

DinoThunderKira
02-17-2006, 11:25 PM
Alexa was drawn towards the pink gem. "Wow...pretty" Alexa went to pink up the gem, when it somehow magically appeared on her wrist as a bracelet. A bright pink light surged through her body. The gem glew and Alexa felt weird, but strong.

Uranium Ranger
02-18-2006, 05:32 AM
Footsteps were heard in the cave and then the Warrior stepped in, He moved in towards the Group and then stopped as he saw the Gems on their hands, He eased his grip on the Sword and removed his helmet to reveal a human with long hair and green eyes. He walked upto them and then pass them, He went to the back of wall and pressed a Star carved in the the all and pressed it, There was a rumbling sound and then the wall lifted itself and revealed a huge room with machinery in it and a Star shaped emblem on it everywhere, In the Middle of a Room stood a Robot of five feet five, With an Oval Head, "Follow Me" said the Warrior as he stepped inside and sat on a chair.

Alex was spell-bounded by the warrior's reaction but quickly regained his composure and looked towards the others,"Well We have come this far and since we feel powerful.I think we can take on this guy if he tries something funny, What do you say?" he asked the others,He then looked at the room and saw a funny robot, "Well, A Nice Toy he has" he said trying to cheer up the others,especially Alexa,Who looked scared,He wanted the approval of others,not just go barging in by himself

DinoThunderKira
02-18-2006, 05:44 AM
Alexa walked towards Alex. "After you..or with you" She said as she took his hand in hers. She was not upto walking into the room without him at her side. "..Come on" She walked into the room with Alex.

Uranium Ranger
02-18-2006, 06:01 AM
OOC:Guys.Fire Ranger has informed that he won't be on for the next two days so I will take over his role

As they walked,Alex glanced one look at the others as if to say "C'mon Guys",and then he entered with Alexa by his side.He wondered what the Little Funny Robot was called,

Eddy shrugged and looked at Others,"Really,There ain't no harm in a huge room is it? and besides I agree with Alex,This should be something worth while" he said as he walked into the room and stood besides Alexa and Alex

The Warrior turned around in his chair,"I'll explain everything to you,But when The other two come in" He said and when Alex opened his mouth to speak,"Not to worry,They have to come in,It is their destiny"

Titanium Ranger
02-18-2006, 01:03 PM
"Alright. So this is wierder than these gems," Frank said, "This guy is actually helping us?" Then he shrugged. "I suppose it won't hurt to do so and like Alex said, we can always get him if he tries something funny." Frank clenched his hands into a fist with readiness, ready for any sneaky thing that might happen and walked towards the cave entrance. He looked back over his shoulder at Jesse. "You coming?" he asked.

Chromium Ranger
02-19-2006, 03:50 AM
Jesse nodded and stepped into the room after Frank. She kept her face void of any emotions. "What's going on?" she demanded of the warrior. "What are these things?" she said, motioning to the gem which currently occupied her wrist.

Uranium Ranger
02-20-2006, 08:10 AM
The Warrior stood up and faced them,"Allow me to introduce me to you,I am Artus,From the Planet Onyx,I came to your Planet years ago after Medor,The Evil Arch Enemy of the Galaxy turned up and destroyed everything on my Planet,Including the other planets as well,I managed to escape and come to this planet to warn the Chosen Ones,It was once a Prophescy that in the twenty-first century,Five chosen ones will rise and banish the Evil from their Planet so I came to your Planet,Earth,To see and guide the Chosen Ones into Battle,And as you can see the Gems have chosen you to become Earth's Only ray of hope,To become Power Rangers,What you see on your hand is the StarLight Gem, and if yu agree to become Power Rangers,A Morpher will be handed to you and it will be inserted in that Mrpher to activate it and give you the ability to morph and fight Evil Medor and his Silver Imperial,Alpha,Hand out the Morphers"

Alex looked around at the others,This must not be real,He thought to himself,"I would love to help save the world and fight against Evil,I think we can do it,We all can do it,After all we have been chosen,and we weren't chosen for any other reason,Alexa,will you?" he asked,He was sceptical,He wanted to save the world at any cost and the Warrior seemed to be speaking the truth

Titanium Ranger
02-21-2006, 04:17 AM
Frank looked uncertainly at the warrior. It all seemed too far-fetched and too out of reason but at the same time, the warrior seemed to be speaking the truth and his light blue eyes seemed to prove it. It was a matter of saving a planet, a big responsibility. Frank didn't think he could handle it but still he had been chosen by the Blue Gem. He looked at it admiringly, then felt the power and then looked at Jesse. After some thinking, Frank decided to go with Alex.

"I'm with Alex. I think I'll help save the world." Frank said confidently, looking at the warrior with his black, sincere eyes. He then accepted the morpher and moved it around in his hand.

02-21-2006, 04:17 AM
"Well i dont know about the rest of you but i've got nothin' special in my life so i'm in" Eddy said taking his morpher and strapping it to his wrist "I've got a question. If i have the green gem does that meen im the green ranger?" Eddy asked the Warrior

Chromium Ranger
02-22-2006, 11:57 PM
Jesse hesitated. She wasn't sure whether she would be good at this, but seeing as she had nothing else in her life, she shrugged. "Why not?" she said, joining the guys. She turned and faced Alexa. "That only leaves you, Alexa," she said. "So what do you say? You in?" she smiled at her friend. It wouldn't be the same if all of them weren't in it together.

DinoThunderKira
02-23-2006, 01:27 AM
Alexa looked at the group. Was she or was she not going to join with the rest of the gang? Alexa thought deeply then started to speak. "...Its whack...but I'm in if you all are". Alexa smiled to herself. She was finally apart of something bigger.

Uranium Ranger
03-04-2006, 07:53 PM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b265/Flaming_Falcon/Artus.png((OOC: Guys,In case anyone wants to know,Artus looks like this))

Alex smiled at Alexa as Artus got up,His long Brown hair flying back and his green-ish blue eyes looking at the five teenagers with a smile,"Now allow me to explain all this,When Medor,as told you before,when he invaded my Planet,me and five of my comrades did every thing we could then one of us,the leader,sacrificed himself to save our planet,With the power of the StarLight Gems,Me and my Comrades were able to defeat the rest of Medor's forces,Great Victories come with Great sarifices" his voice sounded distant,"We had to give in our gems,but I was waylaid on my way to the cave and a fight with one last General caused me to loose my Black StarLight Gem,And the recent Meteor that sailed through the Orbit,crashed on Pluto where Medor and his forces were imprisoned,He was released and he destroyed anything in his way,I went to an old sage on Planet Onyx and he said that a Prophescy had been made hundreds of years agoThat on a Planet with human beings,known as the Earth.Five Warriors will fulfill their destiny by becoming the Starlight Defenders and defeat Medor's forces in the twenty0first century so I was sent here to wait for them,I made a Shield around the Forest so nobody else could enter it but the chosen ones,and as you see you entered it, and ....." his voice trailed off as the through the hole in the cane which was above their head,Artus could see hideous and sorry excuses for a slime heading into the Rock Quarry,They were dressed in all black but with orangish slime instead of there hands and two holes in place of eyes,"I fear the worst has begun" Artus said looking on,"Those are SlimiryGons" he said as he looked back at them,"Medor's mindless,soul less creations he sends to test defences of Galaxys and temporaray distractions.but they can be made of no use once tehy have hit the ground" he said,"The Prophescy has been started and it is your destiny to end it" He walked upto them with five Star shaped objects,"When you want to Ranger Up Call out,Press you gem in the bracelet and then it turn it a little and te morpher will appear"StarLight Power!" and then turn the Star Shaped dial here and you'll gain enhance ability,speed,agility and strenght,Remember theere is Evil everywhere and May the Power Protect you" he said as each one of them took their respected Morpher.

Alex looked at the Slimy Creatures and then at his Bracelet,"This one if for the Earth" he said as he raised up his braclet to his chest level and pressed the gem inside and turned it slightly,the Morpher materialized in place of it,He raised it up in the air and called "StarLight Power!" as he turned the Star Dial on it,Alex saw himself flying up and out of reach of the earth and from his left and right,he saw red streaks of light reaching for him at Break Neck speed and they both connected together at the same time,on him and in a bright white flash he was wearing his suit of Red with a White Sheild of a Thing but was Helmet Less,A Red Star appeared in the back ground and went through Alex's head foming the helmet,Alex then struck a pose on one kneeand then raise dup his hands in the air and brought them down in a mencaing fashion,"Red Starlight Defender!" he said,"Whao!" Alex said as he looked at his suit and felt his helmet."This is Awesome!" he said as he looked around at the others,"Go for it!" he said

(Guys,Your Morphing Sequesnce is as the same as mine but you have to insert your colour where Red is written and Your name where Alex is written,adn you can make your own poses)

03-04-2006, 10:05 PM
"ok so we have the choice of die or try and kick there slimy butt's" eddy said to him self before saying "ah screw it, StarLight Power!" as he turned the Star Dial on it,Eddy saw himself flying up and out of reach of the earth and from his left and right,he saw green streaks of light reaching for him at Break Neck speed and they both connected together at the same time,on him and in a bright white flash he was wearing his suit of green with a White Sheild of a Thing but was Helmet Less,A green Star appeared in the back ground and went through Eddy's head foming the helmet,Eddy then struck a pose in a martial arts form holding his hands out as if he had jsut hit something with the palm of his hand,"Green Starlight Defender!" he then yelled as he stood back were he was before morphing as the green ranger "woah this is cool!"

Chromium Ranger
03-04-2006, 11:50 PM
Jesse looked apprehensively at the approaching and Slimirygons and fixed herself with a determined look. "Okay, StarLight Power!" As she turned the Star Dial on it,Jesse saw herself flying up and out of reach of the earth, and from her left and right, she saw yellow streaks of light reaching for her at Break Neck speed and they both connected together at the same time.In a bright white flash she was wearing her suit of yellow with a White Shield of a Thing but was Helmet Less. A yellow Star appeared in the back ground and went through Jesse's head foming the helmet. Jesse then struck a pose as she jumped up and came crashing down with her fists outstretched to the side. Then she pulled them close to her hips. "Yellow Starlight Defender!" she shouted. Marveling at herself, Jesse pumped a fist in the air with a yell. Normally she wasn't this excited about anything, but the feeling that rushed through her made her feel like a completely different person. "Come on!" she shouted, goading the Slimirygons.

DinoThunderKira
03-04-2006, 11:54 PM
Alexa saw fear, but didnt care. "Right, StarLight Power!" As she turned the Star Dial on it,Alexa saw herself flying up and out of reach of the earth, and from her left and right, she saw Pink streaks of light reaching for her at Break Neck speed and they both connected together at the same time.In a bright white flash she was wearing her suit of Pink with a White Shield of a Thing but was Helmet Less. A Pink Star appeared in the back ground and went through Alexa's head foming the helmet. Alexa then struck a pose as she jumped up and came crashing down. "Pink Starlight Defender!" she shouted. Alexa smirked under her helmet as she looked at the Slimirygons. "Come on..lets boogie!"

Titanium Ranger
03-05-2006, 01:25 AM
"Huh?" Frank looked around wierdly. Then he saw Artus give him a reassuring nod and followed the others. I hope this works, he thought. "StarLight Power!" he shouted as he turned the Star Dial on it. Frank saw himself flying up and out of reach of the earth and from his left and right,he saw blue streaks of light reaching for him at Break Neck speed and they both connected together at the same time,on him and in a bright white flash he was wearing his suit of Blue with a White Sheild of a Thing but he was helmet less. A Blue Star appeared in the back ground and went through Frank's head forming the helmet. Frank then struck a pose. he worked his left arm towards hiis right, tocuhed the ground and then stood up again, moving his both hands separate ways, shouting "Blue Starlight Defender!" . He then stood there and shook a little with the new-found power surging through his body. Then he got used to it and did a few martial arts punches and kicks, discovering that he could perform them faster and stronger than before. "This is so cool!" he said.=, looking up and down his suit and his hands and feet.

Uranium Ranger
03-06-2006, 09:32 PM
"Rangers...You need to press the green button on your Morpher and then concentrate at the Rock Quarry,You'll find yourself there via Teleportation,I'll be connected to you by your Morphers and as you achieve new levels,You'll unlock the secrets of the Starlight Defenders and with that,new wepons and things beyond your imagination" Artus said as he looked at the new team of Power Rangers,"May the Power prtoect you"

"Allright Guys,Let's do it" Alex said as they gathered around,He pressed the green button on his Morpher and then concentrated at the Rock Quarry,He soon found himself flying like a Red Streak through the sky and landed on one knee at the Rock Quarry,facing the ugly excuses for even the word a creature,He stood there,upright and galring at the SlimiryGons,who were looking at him as if it was the first time they had seen a guy in Red Spendacks and a helmet,

03-07-2006, 01:47 AM
"ok then." Eddy said as he pushed the green button and thoguht of the rock quarry before he teleporte away in a beam of green light and landed in the rock quarry on both his feet "woah that was fast... and those things are real ugly!" he said to himself as he got into a fighting stance

Chromium Ranger
03-07-2006, 03:09 PM
Jesse looked skeptically at the green button, but she concentrated. Suddenly, she felt herself flying through the air and landing easily. Opening her eyes, Jesse saw that she was in the rock quarry. "Amazing!" she said breathlessly. Settling her eyes on the Slimirygons, she wrinkled her nose in disgust. "That's just disgusting," she muttered under her breath, bringing her hands up to her face.

Gold Zeo Ranger
03-07-2006, 03:38 PM
((Oh man, I totally forgot about this RP! Am I too late? If so let me know when to come in and I will RP to fill in the lost time.))

Titanium Ranger
03-09-2006, 01:27 AM
Frank followed Artus' lead. So far, he had been right so he must be right noww as well. Besides, he could see the others teleporting out. Frank pressed the green button on his morpher and concentrated on the rock quarry, cosing his eyes. He felt a sudden rush of wind and when he opened his eyes again, he found himself in the rock quarry in bright sunlight, dressed n his sleek self. He brought his hands up in a martial arts stance as he looked at the Slimirygons. "You got that right." he said in reply to Eddy and Jesse's remarks about the slimy creatures.

Uranium Ranger
03-09-2006, 04:23 AM
(( Guys,DTK has told me that she has a bad flu and she won't be able to post so I am taking over Alexa Stevenson until she returns ))

Alexa saw the others teleport out and then shrugged,she brought up her morpher and looked at the Green Button for a moment and then she pressed it
.She concentrated on the Rock Quarry and soon she felt herself whistling through the air in a ink streak and land besides Alex,"Wow,That was amazing" she said as she looked around and noticed the Slimirygons,"Eww.." she mumbled as she took a defensive stance.

"Welcome Alexa,Thought you wouldn't come," Alex said with a smile,and then he turned his attention to the fight,"Guys are you ready?" Alex asked as he took a Karate stance,When the others replied,He charged at the SlimiryGons and did a jump round house kick which one of them neatly ducked,he landed on his feet and jumped Front kicked one in the chin and then did a combo of punches on the others and finished it off by throwing him over his shoulder,

As the Slimirygon that Alex threw landed on it's back,Alexa was ambushed by a couple of SlimiryGons,she kicked one away and then did backflips to keep three SlimiryGons away from her and then frontflip kicked them sending them sprawling down the slope,she then did a Knife hand strike on the last one of her.

Chromium Ranger
03-09-2006, 11:57 PM
Jesse put her hands up and flipped into battle with a determined look on her face. Kicking the first attacker in the head, she blocked an oncoming punch with her forearm. After she elbowed that one, she took out several more with a flurry of kicks. Shocked at the amazing reflexes she had now, Jesse stopped short. Noticing her distraction, a slimirygon snuck up behind her and tried to surprise her. Jesse heard something behind her and rolled out of the way. "Whew, that was close," she muttered, turning her attention on the rest of the horde.

Titanium Ranger
03-10-2006, 12:54 AM
Frank was busy discovering his increased attributes. When he finally looked up, he saw a horde of Slimirygons charging him. He was too late to do any attack so he ducked down and arm dragged one over his head behind him. He got up and met another Slimirygon with an elbow to the gut and another in front of him with a punch in the chest. He then ran towards another, jumped on his shoulder, took a boost, kicking it in the process and backflipped in the air, He managed ot land on his feet. "This is so cool!" Frank said, looking at the others fight the Slimirygons.

03-11-2006, 08:58 PM
"woah this is pretty cool!" eddy said feelign the power he now had as he kicked the c**p out of a Slimirygon "take that u demented freak!" as he then backflipped and punched another Slimirygon through the head

Uranium Ranger
03-12-2006, 11:15 PM
(( Guys,I have decided to change the name from SlimiryGons to Zinoids ))

Soon all the Zinoids busted into Purple Slime and the rock quarry was filled with purple slime all over and the rangers stood tall,"Well Done Rangers,Now please return to Star Command,There are some basic rules that need to be clearified" Artus said with a smile over is face,through the communicators.

Alex and the others walked side by side through the smoke,they had won thier first battle and now they were going to return.Alex brought up his communicator to his chest and pressed the Green Button,He concentrated at the Star Command and disappeared in a red flash and reappeared in the middle of the Star Command.He smiled as he saw Alexa land besides him and then Frank on the right,with Jesse besides him and then Eddy,"That was so awesome," he commented,not loosing his tempo."What do we need to know?"
he asked looking Artus and taking of his helmet.

Alexa walked besides Alex and then she brought her communicator to her chest and pressed the Green button.she then concentrated on the Star Command and disappeared in a pink flash and reappeared besides Alex,she smiled and said,"You got that right" and then she turned her attention towards Artus,taking off her helmet.

"That was very well done Rangers" Artus started as he walked up and down,"But you have to know that it isn't your last battle and there are greater challenges up ahead,Life as a Ranger does not guarantee success everytime,Sometimes,The Consequences can be disastrous and perhaps...life taking,As Rangers you must have to keep your identities a secret,Do not start a battle and fight for what is right" he told them."And not to speak any of this to anyone after you return to your daily lives,I will keep in contact via the communicators you now possess,Any more questions?" he asked ,finishing.

03-12-2006, 11:33 PM
eddy had teleported to their base just in time to here what artus had said "ive got a question. what happens if someone finds out who we are?" he asked artus hoping he wouldnt get bad news

Uranium Ranger
03-14-2006, 04:02 AM
"I have this much trust in you that it doesn't come to that,But if it may,I have a machine from Onyx that turns back time ten minutes before so a mistake can be corrected,but it only works one time after it's built" Artus said.

Chromium Ranger
03-15-2006, 02:56 PM
Jesse nodded after listening to Artus. "Okay, this is cool and all, but I've got to get back home. I've got some homework that isn't finished and I don't really feel getting a detention," she explained. "Can I go?" she asked hopefully, after storing everything Artus said in her head.

Titanium Ranger
03-15-2006, 06:56 PM
Frank touched the green button on his communicator and thought of the command centre after closing his eyes. When he opened his eyes, he was standing there. "Amazing." he said and listened carefully to what Artus had to say. "You can count on us." Frank smiled as Artus finished his speech. "No more questions here."

Uranium Ranger
03-15-2006, 09:09 PM
"Okay,That's all I have to say" said Artus,"You can now return to your daily life" he said as he walked to the back."There are more powers than you now posses and those are...." he said.,"You'll get to know in time,So now head towards your daily life and do what you want," with that he went back outside rested on a ledge.

Alex looked at the others and smiled,"Wel..Guess we will all meet up tomorrow at school then" he said as he icked up his Jacket,"I am going to the Universal Cafe" he said,as he looked at Alexa and smiled,She was something special to him but didn't know what she felt about him,"Anyone coming?"

03-16-2006, 01:58 AM
"ok then ill see you when you when theres a monster attack." eddy said to artus as he pushed the green button on his communicator and went back to his house were he got something to eat and then went to bed as he needed some sleep

Uranium Ranger
03-18-2006, 10:34 PM
Alex and Alexa teleported out and went to their respective homes,Everything went quite in the Star Command as the first ray of dawn broke through the night and shone into the forest,

Episode Three:The Attacks Begin

Alex shifted in his bed and sprung his eyes open as he heard tha Alarm Clock,He sat up in bed,his eyes closed,He raised his fingers and rubbed his eyes to open them to see the sunlight coming in through the windows.

It took him a while to get accustomed to the surrounding and then he stretched his body,He got up and saw the clock,6:00 am,he thought as he got up and put on his training clothes and went outside to do his early training and relax his biceps and triceps.

After an hour he returned and threw off his training clothes and went to the washroom,He brushed his teeth and then took a bath,After that he put on his White Shirt with Red T Shirt beneath a blue jeans and walked out of his house and onto his bike which he rode towards BayPort High,He parked it and sat on a bench as there was still half an hour left,Occasionally glancing towards the Main gate,Hoping to see Alexa or the others.

Far away in outer Space,a floating island is seen,Filled with darkness and coldness,Ziniods here and there,through vast dead jungles and a few of the ugliest animals you have ever seen,A Komodo Dragon with droll dripping from it's faces and bloodshot eyes.a toucan with a vultures body and fangs from it's beak,And a Castle in the very middle,,In the middle of the castle was a room with a throne in the middle of it,A figure dressed in Ninja type armour walked through the alls and entered the room and got on one knee and said in a deep harsh voice,"Sire,The Planet Earth have defensive force who call themselves Power Rangers StarLight Defenders,They have defeated the Zinioids and....and...they are powered by the same StarLight Gems that were used to banish us".The figure in the throne got up and went up to General Vulcan,"I see,that means the Black Warrior must have fled to planet earth" it said in a cold voice,as it produced a ray from the head which made General Vulcan stumble,"Well then,It is time,we put Xylla into the action,Tell her to create a monster in a few hours" as it returned to it's throne, "Yes sire" as he got upto his feet and walked away,the light shone on the face of the owner of the throne and it...Medor...

OOC:This is what General Vulcan looks like,Tell me what you all think about him?http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b265/Flaming_Falcon/GVulcan.png

03-19-2006, 12:46 AM
(ooc: he looks awesome uranium!)

"hey alex!" eddy said when he came out of school as his lesson finished early "wats up man!" he then said to him taking a seat next to him "i would be out later but math was only a half lesson"

Uranium Ranger
03-19-2006, 01:06 AM
((OOC: Thanks ))

"Hey dude" Alex said clapping hands with Eddy,"nice,Was just waitng for the others and Alexa" he said going a little red around the ears,he quickly changed the topic,"Oh I see,you have wore green" he said with a sly look,now his friends and he shared a big secret between them.
Conitnue later.

Titanium Ranger
03-20-2006, 01:17 AM
Frank got up in bed sleepily. He lay there qietly for a few minutes, recollecting yesterday's happenings, how they had become rangers and fought their first battle. He got up finally and went to the washroom for a shower. He came out shortly, put on his clothes, combed his hair and went downstairs. He ate the breakfast his mom made him quickly and went outside and climbed on his bike.

As Frank pulled in front of the school, he killed the motor and got off, pocketing the keys. He went inside and sat down for his maths class. He saw Eddy nearby and gave him a smile. After the half-class, he joined Alex and Eddy. "Hey dudes, what's up?" he asked, standing as he was. He looked around to see if Jesse was there but she didn't seem to be.

03-20-2006, 02:41 AM
"we were just talkin like the colour!" eddy said jockily "i thought it would suit me!" he said to Frank "so how you been dude?" he then asked him as he moved up so he could sit down

Uranium Ranger
03-20-2006, 05:06 AM
(( Where are DinoThunderKira and PR_luver92 ? ))
(( Anyway,This is a Zinoidhttp://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b265/Flaming_Falcon/Ziniod.png
And this is Xyllahttp://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b265/Flaming_Falcon/Xylla.png ))

Alex smiled as he looked around,"Hey Eddy or Frank,Have you seen Jessy or Alexa lately?" he asked hopefully as he was beginnning to get worried and thought that Alexa might have been sick or something worse.

DinoThunderKira
03-20-2006, 05:09 AM
Alexa drove into school. She was not late, yet. She got out of the car and slid the keys into her pocket. Alexa fixed her hair and then went to find the others. "Hey" She said as she turned the corner to where the others were.

Uranium Ranger
03-20-2006, 05:45 AM
"Hey" Alex said warmly,he made place besides him for her to sit on as there was plenty of time left for the school to start,he liked her and was ready to do anything for her,

On the courtyard of the Castle on the floating Island,General Vulcan walked upto a lady dressed in teal colour with red eyes and a blue pearl hanging from her head,"Xylla,master has commanded for a Monster to attack earth,seems like our friend Artus has gathered some infrocements to protect Earth" he said in his deep voice.

"Ai,no worries Vulcan,for I,Xylla,have thought of the perfect monster for the job" she said as she went over to a tree with a stone and started carving a gargoyle into it,"Tell Master it will be ready in a few hours" she said with a smirk on her white face.

In the forest,Artus sat near the pond,looking at it's fish with a smile at his face,he felt like a huge burden was removed from his shoulder now that he had five young warriors at his side,in the pond he could see what they were doing and the very ond told him if there was any trouble on Earth,He was a very wise sage so he knew how to help the rangers in their battle aginst Medor.

Chromium Ranger
03-20-2006, 11:59 PM
Jesse woke up late after a fitful rest. Stretching her arms, she looked at the alarm clock. "Shoot! I'm late!" she cried, jumping out of bed, running to her closet. Pulling out a pair of jeans and a yellow band tee, Jesse headed to her shower. Showering quickly, Jesse ran out the door with her backpack in tow. She jumped onto her bike and shoved her helmet on haphazardly. Only upon reaching the school did she remember that she had a free first period. Chuckling at herself, the teen headed to her locker and pulled out the books she would need. Walking down the hall, she found her friends sitting down, each in their respective colors. "Hey, guys," she greeted her friends. "Sorry I'm late. Overslept," she grinned sheepishly.

Uranium Ranger
03-21-2006, 07:58 AM
"No prob" Alex said as the bell rang and they went in to their classes and after hours of studies they came out,"PHEW,glad Maths wasn't as broing as it was the other day" Alex commented with a smile.

Xylla carved the monster and placed him in a small cage type of a thing which was tied with a rope above a cauldron with fire in it,then she lowered it gradually.

The cage entered it with a loud hiss and minutes after that,A gargoyle jumped out of it,it had red eyes and could stand on it's hind legs."What can I do for you?" Goliath asked as he eyed Xylla with suspicion,

"Master Medor has commanded you to go to Earth and cause havoc and destruction,your main aim is to destroy the power rangers." Xylla told him,with that,she teleported him towards Earth.

Goliath landed on his feet and shaded his eyes from the sun" Oww" he murmured in a hideous voice,he looked at the people passing by so he shot lasers from his hands and caused a small hut to fall down and people to fly through the air and hit walls,Some of them fell down the stairs. "hahahah!" the Goliath growled,"This is more easier than I thought!" as ladies screamed and ran here and there.

Artus saw the seen unfold, in the lake,he put his hand on his empty bracelet and spoke,"Rangers,Report to Star Command immediately,Medor has sent his first monster" with that he went back to observe the destruction caused by Goliath,hurry up,he thought,as he went back in,waiting for the rangers to come

Alex heard the message and so did the others,they ran into an isolated alley and when he was sure nobody would see them,they brought up their communicators and pressed the green button,they re-appeared in the Star Command,Alex saw Artus and he was worried,"What is the matter?" he asked,wondering what could be the cause of the call.

03-21-2006, 08:11 AM
"on my way!" eddy said as he pushed the button on his communicator and thoguht of star command as he teleported there "hey dude whats wrong?" eddy askde artus as he stretched his arms and legs ready for a fight

Chromium Ranger
03-21-2006, 11:46 PM
Jesse pressed the button and drew in a quick breath as she was teleported. "Whew, still need to get used to that," she muttered. Turning to Artus, she stood back, waiting for him to explain the situation. She could tell that it was serious by the grave look on Artus' face.

Dark Lord
03-25-2006, 02:00 AM
(OOC: i am not a player who plunches in suddenly, but i was asked by Uranium to play the villains, so here i go)

The Gargoyle walked to a parking lot and picked up an empty car.
He lifted it and then threw it right on top of a bus.
The monster shouted: "For Lord Medor!" and flapped its wings to create a small tornado.
Many cars flew up in the air and crashed down somewhere else.
Everyone screamed and ran around in fear.

Titanium Ranger
03-26-2006, 11:25 PM
Frank pressed the green button on his communicator as well and teleported after the others. "Weird..." Frank said as he rolled his eyes and regained his balance. "So what is this monster?" he asked, looking at Artus. "We were just about to have another class. I hope this Medor person changes his monster schedule cause this certainly doesn't suit us...or me atleast."

Uranium Ranger
03-27-2006, 04:42 AM
(( My next post controls Alexa,Alex,Medor, and Goliath ))

Alexa sighed as everyone teleported out so she brought up her morpher and communciator,pressed the green button and disappeared in a pink light and landed back in the Star Command,"Am not used to it" she said as she pushed back a stray of hair that was falling across her face.

Artus looked at his ranger with a grave look on his face,"Rangers,You fought the Ziniods yesterday,Though they were though,you were able to defeat them,But now the Attacks have begun.Medor will begin sending his Monsters to get rid of you.His Monster that he has sent today,is a Gargoyle,But it is one mean one.I think it the time to tell you about your weapons,When you need them,Just call them out and they will appear in your hands,The Star Blasters,each one of you carries them in your holster on your left side.Then,Alex,you have the Star Sword,Alexa,You have the Star Bow,Frank,You have the Star Lance which is double edged,Edward,You have the Star Axe and Jesse,you have the Star Daggers,which can get together to form a double Edged Lance like that of Frank."Now,The Gargoyle is in the park after causing havoc in the Trade part of the City,May the Power Protect you" he said.

Alex looked serious,"Allright Guys,Let's ranger up" he said as he brought up his gem,He pressed it in and then twisted it,his morpher materiallised in his hand,"StarLight Power!" he shouted as he twisted the star shaped dial,He flew through the air and then in the middle of two red lights,then a star went through his head,forming the helmet,he then teleported in the park and saw the Gargoyle trying to push down the tree but was not quite suceeding,

Alexa looked at the others and then looked Artus,She brought up her gem and pressed it and then twisted it iniside."StarLight Power!" she said as she twisted the Star shaped dial on her morpher,She felt herself flying into the sky,from the corner of her eye,she saw two lights of pink color racing towards her and then collide on her,when it all cleared,she stood there helmetless and then a pink star went through her head forming the head.She teleported along side Alex and saw the ugly excuse for a gargoyle,she just made a face beneath her helmet.

Goliath looked at the two rangers,"Ha! he said as he eyed them."Only you two are what Artus has gathered!?" he asked as he laughed evilly,"You will be not a problem" he said as he looked at them with his leg stretched,

Chromium Ranger
03-27-2006, 05:18 AM
Jesse nodded firmly and summoned her morpher. "Starlight Power!" she called out, twisting the star on her morpher. Flying through the air, two beams of yellow light clashed with her. When the light subsided, she was left without a helmet. A yellow star went through her head, forming her helmet. "All right!" she called out. Jesse followed Alex and Alexa's lead and teleported to the fight. "They're not alone!" she called out, stepping forward, behind the red and pink rangers.

Titanium Ranger
03-27-2006, 06:05 AM
Frank looked at Artus. This seemed serious and a much more difficult situation than that of the other day. "Alright." he said as he brought his gem up to chest level. Frank pressed it in and then twisted it. His morpher materiallised in his hand. "StarLight Power!" he shouted as he twisted the star shaped dial. He flew through the air and then in the middle of two blue lights, which crashed into him. Then a star went through his head, forming the helmet. He then teleported to the park and saw the Gargoyle trying to push down the tree but was not quite suceeding. "hey, you may want to let the Power Rangers show you how its done." This freak can't turn over a tree, let alone take us down, Frank thought as he stood beside the Yellow Ranger. "She's right. Though two would be enough for you, we're all here to take you down." Frank said, beginning to get a little cocky after the gargoyle's failure to prove himself.

Uranium Ranger
03-27-2006, 08:22 AM
The Gargoyle took a step backwards as the Yellow and the Blue Rangers appeared,"Need some help" he said as he brought out a small leather bag and took out some purple slime,He then threw it a few feet in front of him and a horde of mabe forty Ziniods appeared in front of him,formed from the purple slime he threw."You want to get to me,You gotta go through them first!" with that,he stood flapping his wings.

Alex looked at the Ziniods,"Here we go again" he said as the Ziniods charged at him and the others,Alex was taken off guard as two rushed at him and grabbed him by the arms,and threw him on a rock,he fell down,wincing,he then saw a mishapen boot hoof or a claw,coming his way,he moved out of the way and flipped to his feet,he glared down at them but was kicked in the back,He was now furious,"C;mon you demented freak!" he shouted as one charged at him,he side stepped and jumped to the height of six feet and middle kicked the creature at the back of the head,sending it sprawling to his companions,"Whoa" he said as he landed,he took out his blaster and shot the others behind him,and then dived ,twisting in mid air and shooting at the Ziniods here and there,when he landed,"Wow,these blasters are awesome!" he said to the girls and Frank as he caught the other one who tired to punch him in the guts,and threw him over his shoulders,then he backflipped,during which,he kicked one in the face,sending it through the air,then he did a flying kick,but his reing was shortlived as many got him by the legs and with one mighty heave,threw him backwards. He flew through the air but landed on his feet.

He then thought about his Sword and extended his hand,"Star Sword" he said as his sword materrialised in his hands.He threw himself forward and slashed some of the ziniods and then bent backwards,waving his sword savagely and slashing some of them across the chest.Doing a backflip,he landed and put his sword at a lower level and then jumped,twisted(like Ryu in Street Fighters when he did his Hadou Ken or something),He stood there as the last of his pack of Ziniods fell to the ground and busted into a Purple Slime.

"Oh Shizzets!" Alexa said as she saw more creatures of the same race appear from the shadows,she side stepped one and tripped him over and threw the other one,over her shoulder,on top of the one behind him,then she kicked the other in the gut and rolled over it's back and then puched him in the buttocks.

Seeing many others coming her way,Alexa ran and when they nearly caught up with her,She caught a tree brach and flung herself upwards and did a spin,Kicking the creatures on the back of the head,sending them on the ground one by one. As soon as she landed,she did a round house kick and a leg sweep immediately after that,he elbowed the one behind him in the guts and then thrust her knee into it's face.

Alexa stood up,panting from all the fight and looked around for any more of thsoe things,she got on one knee to catch his breathe and then noticed another horde of them chraging at the her,"Geez,can't they give us a minute of rest?!" she said as she brought out her blaster and blasted them away,the she saw movements behind her,she threw herself on her back and shot those as well.

Then she saw many afar and her shots weren't able to reach them,She said,"Star Bow" as her bow and arrow materiallised in her hands,She got up and then took out an arrow from the air,then took an aim and let the arrow fly through the air and land near them,It exploded upon impact and threw the Ziniods away,"Sweet" she said as she looked over at Alex and smiled beneath her helmet.

Chromium Ranger
03-27-2006, 03:58 PM
Jesse wrinkled her nose in disgust as the Ziniods appeared. "Not these guys again?" she said, holding her hands up. Smirking slightly, Jesse jumped into the fray, catching two of the henchmen off guard. Knocking them down, Jesse was pulled up by several more who threw her onto the ground. "Dang it," she muttered. Thinking quickly, Jesse summoned her Star Staff. Using it to ward off immediate threats, Jesse whirled it around and demolished 5 more Ziniods. "Awesome!" she said, looking at the staff. She looked over to Frank. "C'mon!" she said, beckoning him.

Titanium Ranger
03-27-2006, 08:20 PM
Frank smiled beneath his helmets as the others rushed to fight the Zinoids. "Hey, you guys have got some pretty ick moves." he said as he ran towards them, feeling the sudden burst of energy he had felt the first time he morphed. Frank jumped over the head of a Zinoid and landed with his feet on its shoulders. He took a strong push, kicking the Zinoid he was standing on in the process and front flipped. As he came down, he stretched his legs and kicked two Zinoids in the chest, sending them flying. The Blue Ranger stood up, feeling a little dizzy. Two Zinoids caught him from behind. Frank tried to reverse jump but the zinoids threw him straight at a tree. Frank crashed hard and got up, holding his back as some more Zinoids cornered him against the tree. Frank remembered Artus's words and summoned his Star Lance. "Nice." he said as he blocked one zinoids' attack with it and hit it in the back with his lance. He then stuck his lance into the soft ground and, his hands tightly around the lance, swung round and round, hitting the zinoids and taking a push from the nearby tree. He finally landed beside Jesse. "Right. Lets show these idiots what the Power Rangers are all about."

03-28-2006, 12:42 AM
"im on my way artus!" eddy said as he pushed the green button on his communicator and teleporte to were the gargoyle mosnter was "hey u guys sorry im late"he said to the others and he jump kicked a zinoid sending it flying and turning it to slime

Uranium Ranger
03-29-2006, 12:29 AM
( Longer Posts in Fighting Scene,Fire Ranger,Longer Posts... )

Goliath saw Ziniods get beaten down,"You only took them down,Let's see how you handle this!" he said as he falpped his wings and created gales which sent the Rangers flying.

Alex winced as he landed near Alexa,"Oww" he said as he stumbled to his feet by jarring the sword to the ground,he glared at the Monster and then charged at him,he brought the sword down on him but the Gargoyle grabbed his wrist and slashed him with his claws on the chest,Alex flew through the air and landed on the windsheild of a car.

When Alexa saw Alex being thrown away she brought up her bow and took aim for Goliath and let the arrow fly,it landed near him and exploded into smoke,but Goliath rushed through the smoke and grabbed her by the arm and threw her over his shoulder,"Ahh" she said as she put a hand to her back and rolled sideways.

"Anyone else!?" The Goliath asked,apparently over confident at taking two rangers down for a moment.

03-29-2006, 01:12 AM
"bring it on u demented gargoyle freak!" eddy said as he also said "star axe!" as a green axe appeared in his hand and he ran up to the gargyle monster slashing him in the chest "woah you didnt even move" eddy said shocked at how the mosnter wasnt even affected by his slash as he wen tfor another slash that was jsut blocked "you pitiful human," the gargoyle said as he pushed the axe out of eddy's hand and kicked him in the chest sending him flying

(ooc: how was that uranium)

Chromium Ranger
03-29-2006, 11:25 PM
Jesse looked at Alex, Alexa, and Eddy, all of whom were groaning on the ground. She looked warily at Goliath, unsure whether to rush in or make a plan. Thinking for a moment, Jesse smirked. She turned to Frank. "Double team this guy?" she asked slyly. She pulled out her Star Staff to aid her.

Titanium Ranger
03-29-2006, 11:38 PM
Frank looked at the others as he landed. Five Zinoids charged him and Frank hardly had time to duck. He was sent flying through the air by the Zinoids and after back-flipping for a few turns, landed on his stomach. he got up and stood beside the Yellow Ranger. "Yeah sure." Frank said as he took out his Star Lance again, ready to take on the monster.

Chromium Ranger
03-29-2006, 11:43 PM
Jesse smiled and rushed the monster. Knowing that Frank was behind her, she flipped over Goliath and kicked him in the back, making him lose balance and fall towards Frank. She jumped up and silently crept towards the gargoyle. With its focus on Frank, she stealthily jumped on its back to surprise him and give an opening to Frank. Goliath shook her around like a rag doll. "Hurry up, Frank!" she called. "I don't think I can last much longer!"

Titanium Ranger
03-30-2006, 12:01 AM
Frank was right behind Jesse when she jumped over the monster and kicked it in the back. He kicked it in the front and as the monster stumbled back, Jesse had lept on to it. Now she was being shaken around voilently, like a rag doll. "Hang on!" Frank said as he swung his lance up and around him. He charged the ugly gargoyle and smashed it around the middle round and round with it. "Leave her alone!" he said as he smashed him once more with all the strength he could muster. The monster dropped Jesse and Frank caught her by the arm before she hit the ground. "You okay?" he asked her, cncerned.

Chromium Ranger
03-30-2006, 12:09 AM
Jesse shook her head to clear it. "Yeah. Whew that was a wake-up call," she murmured. Getting up again, Jesse charged, only this time Goliath was ready for her. As she raced towards him, he lifted his arms and brought them crashing on the ground, causing it to shake. Because she was moving so fast, Jesse lost her balance and flew up, landing in Goliath's arms. "Oh snap," she said, before the gargoyle threw her towards Frank who was just getting up. "Frank, duck!" she called out, knowing full well that if she hit him, his neck would be broken for sure.

Titanium Ranger
03-30-2006, 04:52 AM
Frank looked up at Jesse, who was flying towards him as he heard her shout. He stood still. He knew that if he ducked, Jesse would hurt herself really bad. Yet, if he didn't duck, he would most probably break his own neck. Frank decided he couldn't see Jesse hurt so he raised both hands in an attempt to catch her. The Blue Ranger gasped as the Yellow Ranger hit him with an unexpected force. He shot backward and landed twenty feet away. Frank looked up once to make sure Jesse was alright over him. Then his head fell back on the hard ground and he didn't move.

Chromium Ranger
03-30-2006, 11:22 AM
Jesse gasped loudly as she felt her body hit Frank's body. She knew Frank was taking a great risk, trying to catch her. Both teens landed hard on the ground. Jesse groaned softly and sat up slowly, still dazed. "Frank, are you all right?" she asked, holding her head. When she received no answer, her head snapped up. "Frank? Frank!" Jesse said frantically seeing her friend not moving. She propped his head up in her lap, trying to bring him back into consciousness. Casting a worried glance at Goliath who was watching them with an evil smile, Jesse turned her attention back to the boy in her arms. "Oh God. This is my fault. Why didn't he listen to me?" she murmured softly.

Uranium Ranger
04-01-2006, 06:30 AM
Alex saw Jesse hit Frank and Frank's head bob back and forth before he landed twenty feet away,he stumbled to his feet and walked to Alexa,unnoticed to Goliath,"Alexa,I have a plan,When I say shoot,Shoot your arrow at that Gargoyle and then we'll re-group,he is too though," he said through heavy breathes.

He brought out his sword and then saw Jesse bending over Frank,He rushed at Goliath with hissword in his hands,"Yaa!" he shouted as he was near him,Goliath looked back and then Alex shouted "Now!",And just as he heard a whizzle of air behind him,he ducked and then arrow hit Goliath square in the chest.He was sent flying through the air.

Alex and Alexa hurried over to frank and Jesse and bend over him,"Let's retreat,we need to regroup" Alexa suggested as she saw Goliath putting his claw on his chest as he landed at the near the out jutting rock.

"Rangers,report back to Star Command," Artus said and when all of the rangers appeared,Jesse sitting onher knees with Frank's head in her lap,Eddy looking surprised and Alexa and Alex side by side,"This is though for you,I understand,but there is a key to defeat any monster that comes in your way,and that ket is teamwork,Together you form an elite force known as the Power Rangers so everything of yours co incide" he said,then he looked at Jesse,"What happened to Frank?" he asked as he bent down.

04-01-2006, 05:18 PM
"that was togh!" eddy said back in star command "have you got any more suprises waiting for us artus?" eddy asked artus hoping he would have something else that could help them destroy the monster

Uranium Ranger
04-01-2006, 05:50 PM
"All will be revealed when the time is right" Artus told him as he put his hand gently on the neck of Frank,"I think he will be allright,except for a minor concusion" he reported.

General Vulcan looked on as Gargoyle destroyed everything around him
"Bring him back" A voice hissed behind him,It was Medor,
"Yes Sire" He said as he bowed and went out,He then teleported Gargoyle back who landed in front of Medor,"Ah,Lord Medor" he said as he bowed on one knee,"That was a job well done,but you must conserve your energy for destroying all of the rangers" Medor hissed evilly,
"As you say Sire" Gargoyle said in his hideous voice and walked out into the courtyard.

Chromium Ranger
04-02-2006, 12:10 PM
Jesse sighed softly and looked down at Frank. He looked so peaceful. 'This is all my fault,' she thought to herself. 'I couldn't hold on. Why didn't he listen to me?' The teenager looked around at her friends. "So what do we do now?" she asked. "We can't let him get away with this," she said indignantly.

Uranium Ranger
04-02-2006, 07:17 PM
(( These are Artus and Goliath, http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b265/Flaming_Falcon/Artusmodel.png
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b265/Flaming_Falcon/Goliath.png ))

"As a matter of fact,he already has" Artus reported calmly,"Medor has called him back but I have a feeling he will return soon enough" Just as he said that,The water in the pond outside was sucked in and then returned,Artus ran to it and showed Goliath flapping it's wing to take down a tree which landed on top of a car,"Alex,Alexa and Eddy,you three go and hold him off while Jesse stays here to see to Frank"

Alexa and Alex teleported back into the Park and faced off against Goliath once more,"Ai,You are back already" Goliath said as he flapped it's wings and flew into the air,He laughed menacingly,"Just you two again,Guess the Blue Ranger is down for the count" with an evil laugh.It landed on it's feet and eyes the rangers with hatred.

"Remember Alexa,Teamwork" Alex reminded his companion,they both charged at Goliath and Alex tried a Spin Kick which it ducked and then Alexa tried a leg sweep which Goliath avoided by jumping into the air and landing behind them,Alex threw a punch over Alexa's shoulder but Goliath caught it,Alex backflipped over him and kicked him in the back as he stumbled closer,Alex kicked him in the knee,which brought him to it's knee and then middle kicked him in the guts,"Want to dance?" Alex asked Alexa as he placed his hand on her waist and spun her around hitting Goliath like a tornado kick,Goliath had the last of it as he flapped his wings furiously,sending gales towards the Red and Pink Ranger,sending them flying and on top of each other.

Alexa landed on top of Alex."Thanks for saving me" she said ,panating slightly as Alex winced,She rolled off him and lay there on the ground trying to ctah her breathe.

"You....are...welcome" Alex said as he put a hand on his chest and stumbled to his feet,"Eddy,we need you" he said over his communicator.

04-03-2006, 12:09 AM
"on my way alex!" eddy siad as he pushed the green button on his communicator and he teleported to the park again to help alex and alexa against goliath. "hey guys sorry im late,"eddy said as he jump kicked goliath "take that u overgrown bird thing!"

Titanium Ranger
04-03-2006, 06:12 AM
Frank hadn't moved since Jesse's body had hit him and hadn't felt anything whatsoever. He was having a strange dream about Jesse but it vanished like all other dreams. Frank moaned and opened his eyes slowly. He tried to clear his head of the cobwebs but reognized Jesse's face looking at his. He realized his head was in her lap and, surpised, tried to get up. "Jesse, you're...alright." he heaved a sigh of relief. Then he looked around, noticing they weren't in the battlefield. "Where are we?" he asked, not recognizing the command centre's dim interior.

Chromium Ranger
04-03-2006, 11:55 PM
Jesse was overjoyed that Frank woke up. "Frank!" she shrieked happily, hugging him. "We're in the command center. Artus teleported us here when he had our butts handed to us," she answered him ruefully. Then her anger turned into indignance. "What did you think you were doing? I could've taken your head off!" she cried. "Just because I'm a girl, doesn't mean I need a knight in shining armor to save me from a couple of bumps and bruises," she said firmly.

Titanium Ranger
04-04-2006, 03:03 AM
"Hey." Frank was surprised but hugged Jesse back. "Yeah I guess we did get our butts whooped." he added sheepishly, then listened to Jesse's outburst. "That your way of saying thank you?" he asked in a disapproving tone, still smiling though. "And a couple of bumps and bruises huh? You would've broken your neck! And by the way, I didn't do it because you're a girl. I did it because...well...I like you and couldn't see you hurt after saving myself." Frank said, growing red around the ears.

Chromium Ranger
04-04-2006, 11:57 PM
Jesse stopped mid-rant and looked curiously at Frank. "Really? You really mean that?" she asked surprisedly. "No one's ever said that to me, not that I had anyone to say it to me in the first place," she said quietly. Jesse chuckled slightly. "I don't think I ever thanked you with all that ranting," she smiled. "I'm really grateful you did that for me. You got hurt for me, and I really appreciate that," she told him.

Titanium Ranger
04-05-2006, 12:32 AM
"About the thank you part, I was just joking. You don't need to thank me. I'd do it for you anytime. And thanks for worrying." Frank smiled. "And yes, I really mean that. Its hard not to like you." Frank realized he had said a bit too much so he changed the subject as he looked around and got to his feet. "Hey, where are the others? Last I remember, we were all in battle. Are they still there?" he asked as he held out a hand to help Jesse to her feet.

DinoThunderKira
04-05-2006, 02:21 AM
Alexa got up to her full potential and offered a hand to Alex. Pulling him up, she was relieved to see Eddy teleport in front of them. "We need help...real bad" Alexa spoke as she looked into the direction of Goliath. "His wings...will blow you away" Alexa laughed slightly to herself. "Right, what do you think and suppose we do...team of three?"

04-05-2006, 02:37 AM
"how about we stay on he defensive until the others arrive?" eddy suggseted "5 ppl are better than 3!" eddy than stated as he got into a defensive stance incase the monster tried to blow him away

Uranium Ranger
04-05-2006, 06:05 AM
Alex got up with Alexa's help,"thanks lo..." he started but stopped as soon as he realized what he was about to say,"I hope Frank is allright" he said changing the topic.

Artus smiled as Frank got up,"Am pleased to see that you are okay Frank,and yes,The others are holing off Goliath.Waiting for help from you and Jessse" he told him.

Chromium Ranger
04-05-2006, 11:17 AM
Jesse smirked and looked at Frank. "Are you ready to kick that overgrown statue's butt?" she asked. "Race ya there," she said, before teleporting back to the fight. Once reaching there, her breath was taken away and she smiled. "I'll never get used to that," she smiled. She watched as Alex, Alexa, and Eddy try and fight Goliath. "Hey guys!" she called out to them. "Frank's okay. He should be on his way here now," Jesse explained. "All I want to do right now is pummel this guy into the ground."

Titanium Ranger
04-05-2006, 10:24 PM
Frank smiled at Jesse. "Yeah sure." Frank closed his eyes, thought of the place where they were fighting Goliath and was transported there in a blue flash of light. Frank regained his balance before he fell. His head was still aching but it was controllable. His friends needed him here and he wasn't going to let them down. "You're not alone Jesse, this guy's toast." Frank said as he ran to the rangers. "Sorry about leaving you all like that..." The Blue Ranger said guiltily.

Uranium Ranger
04-07-2006, 11:03 PM
Alex clapped hands with Frank,"Welcome Back" He said with a smile beneath his helmet.Now all five rangers were back together."We are here to put an end to you!" Alex said,"Cause we are.." All together said,"Power Rangers!"

"Bla Bla" Golaith mocked flapping his hand.He opened his mouth and shot out water which sprayed on the rangers.Then he charged at Alexa and kicked her at her ribs.Then he slashed Eddy with his claws and then grabbed Alex and took off fifteen feet before letting him go down."Oopps" he said evilly as he landed behind Frank and Jesse."Guess it's just Mr.Looser and Ms.Weeper against Me" he said smirking.

04-08-2006, 09:38 PM
"Nice to see you again you guys!" Eddy said holding is chest in pain, "but can we give the reunion a rest and work on beating this freak first?" Eddy asked sarcastically falling over as he was so weak he couldnt stand up. "But be careful you already know how much damage he can do!"

Uranium Ranger
04-08-2006, 09:50 PM
((Very Good Fire_Ranger,I am proud of you *pats him on the back*))

"Jesse,combine the Star Daggers from their end and Frank when she does it,Combine your lance with it the form the Star Cross Bow Laser" Artus informed them over their communicators as he ran a hand through his long brown hair and watched them throuugh his blue eyes.

Chromium Ranger
04-09-2006, 12:16 AM
Jesse pulled out her Star Daggers and connected them like Artus said. Looking over to Frank, she threw him the lance. "Make it!" she yelled at him. "I'll distract him. Don't worry about me," she assured him. Running toward Goliath, she rolled out of a way of an attack. "Come on, let's see what you can do," she teased him. "Frank, hurry up!" she shouted, dodging another attack. "This is getting harder."

Titanium Ranger
04-09-2006, 05:45 PM
Frank took Jesse's lance and combined it with his own Star Lance horizontally to form the Star Cross Blow Laser. He aimed it at the monster but Jesse was there, in the way. If he fired, she could get hurt. "Jesse, get out of the way!" Frank shouted, trying to make her get out of the way of the blast. He didn't fire though, just waited for her to get out of the way.