PDA

View Full Version : Power Rangers "Rangers of the Gods"

Pages : [1] 2

Adamantium Ranger
02-18-2006, 07:14 AM
*** Ok you can just post where you are and what yoru doing. Just so we can get the ball rolling, But we won't start until Monday the 20th. Then I will post and make Zeus suck you guys back through time. And don't go crazy posting please :) Thanks I hope this RPG rocks and it wil be because of you guys if it does!! Anyway Please post :)!!! ***

The Cast:

Gold- Alexander "Alex" Bradley- Uranium Ranger

Magenta- Madison "Maddy" McDonald- Ranger Fan

Hunter Green-Jenson Xavier Dehainy- Raging Phoenix

Burnt Orange- Clark Reid- Titanium Ranger

Purple- Britney Rosalinda Villarreal - Purple EagleRanger

Navy Blue- Terry Monroe- The Bronze Ranger

Crimson- Hercules -Adamantium Ranger

Episode one: A New Beganning, In Ancient Times

In the time of the Greek Gods, Zeus rules over the heavens and watched over the people of Earth. It was peaceful time when Gods and Men helped one another. If men pleased the Gods they would be rewarded with great huge flocks or allot of food or money. This was all well until Zeus's Wife Hera started to create mythical creatures and she thought them to be more important then the humans that her husband had cared for so much. Little by little she would lure humans into the layer of the creatures and test them on the humans and soon in the underworld the creatures were getting out of control. And she wasn't worried she wanted the world for herself she was tired of listning to Zeus and his peacful nature. She would soon began her attack on Mount Olympus, but Zeus knowing this has sent forth for the chosen ones to come back to him from where ever they are. And with that Zeus retired to his chambers and started to summon the people he wanted to become his new fighting Force, and with the help of his friend Keo from KO-35 his new fighting force would be called Power Rangers "Rangers of the Gods"

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b71/bronzeranger/Rangersofthegods2.png

Raging Phoenix
02-18-2006, 08:04 AM
"... You have lost, I have dissed you!" Jenson concluded his rap in the rapbattle. The crowd went mental. He really iced his opponent. He knew his reputation had just grown quite a bit since his opponent was a well-known rapper. Jenson went backstage after the crowd finally calmed down. He looked satisfied. It couldn't have gone better. He went back home.

The next day he was sitting at a local hang-out. He saw loads of people come and go. He was still in his winning mood. Nothing could ruine this day for him.

Titanium Ranger
02-18-2006, 05:28 PM
"Yep. That's the last of them." Clark said as he wiped the sweat off his brow. He was helping Mr.Snyder, his new neighbour in his moving in. He used his strenght to help carry the furniture inside. After recieving a thank you and a grateful handshake from Mr.Snyder and his family, Clark returned to his house. It was small butit suited him as he lived alone.It comprised of a joint kitchen and living room and a separate bedroom and bathroom. He made himsellf a milk shake and drank it. Then Clark went to his room, took out his guitar and practised a few tunes on it. After he felt relaxed, he changed into his PJs and went to sleep.

The next day, Clark made his way to the hang-out that Jenson was at. He felt happy, seeing the crowd of people and sat on a bench to relax.

Uranium Ranger
02-18-2006, 06:38 PM
Alaxander was at the InterSchool Senior Karate Tournament,They have called the Senior Most Karate Students of his School and now he was in the final, facing off one of the best of the other school.The Competetion was intense as each one of them knew it would have been,Alex blocked when the other kicked or used offense and vice versa but Alex finished it off by a BackFlip Kick which connected sweetly on the other person's chin and left him out-cold.He went home with his own trophy and kept it on the shelf.He then went back to his room and changed into his Night Suit and threw himself on the bed,

The Next Morning,He awoke at his usual time and went to take a bath and brush his teeth,He then put on some perfume and wore,A White Shirt with a design with Blue Jeans and walked into the Coffe Shop and went to the Bar and ordered a Coke and sat down to relax on a bench without noticing the other people on his side

Andros's_Fan
02-20-2006, 02:59 AM
Maddy walked down the street. She was going down to one of the hang outs. She was going to go meet her father, she thought that he was going to go through with it this time. But, she knew better. She walked into the coffee shoppe and looked around. She didn't see him. So, Maddy went to a corner table to wait for her father. And as usually after a half hour or so, he didn't show. She sighed and continued to sit there for a long while and thought about why didn't he want to be around her anymore. Was it because he missed mom? Was it because he didn't want to see her because she reminded him about her mother? People liked her and she thought her father liked her too. Maybe ever loved her. Madison placed her face in her hands and started to cry softly.

Uranium Ranger
02-20-2006, 07:36 AM
Alex had been sitting alone at the corner of the shop until a Girl came and sat at the table near him,He saw her wiat for about half an hour and then sometimes more and then she started crying,Alex felt a bit un-easy,He left his seat and went uppto her,"Hey,Why are you crying?" he asked in a polite manner as he bent down

Andros's_Fan
02-20-2006, 12:40 PM
"Go away." said Maddy. "I'm not crying." she sniffed. "Please leave alone." She continued to cry or a couple of more minutes. She didn't like people seeing her cry, but at this point she didn't care. "He's such a jerk." she muttered. "He doesn't even seem to care anymore."

Uranium Ranger
02-20-2006, 08:21 PM
Alex stayed there for a moment but he guessed that as usual,nobody wanted him so he went back to his seat and wondered if her Boy-Friend had made her cry,So he sta back and watched hermHe didn't want anyone to be sad,

Andros's_Fan
02-20-2006, 10:37 PM
"Why does he have to be this way?" Maddy cried. "Why?" She got up from her seat and ran out, not before she had bumped into some guy, the got up and ran out with that guy yelling after her. The tears she was crying blurred her vision and she could hardly see a thing. She ran and ran. She ran across a street, cars were blaring their horns and people yelling at her to use a sidewalk. But, made it to the other side.

Adamantium Ranger
02-21-2006, 01:25 AM
*Hercules walked in the temple of his father Zeus he then sat down in one of the benches*

"Father, what are we gonna do? Hera has been capturing the Heros of this time. I am the only one left pretty much, how are we gonna stop her? We need help from some place and time"

*He spoke as he felt himself being transported to Mount Olympus and he landed with a thud*

"....never could get use to that.....anyway Dad, what are we gonna do?"

*Hercules pondered as he looked at his father, He was a strong Man with long silver flowing hair and a short well trimmed beard. And was tan and muscular*

"My Son....we will need help from the future......they will be our decendants....they will come back and fight for us, I just need time to get the spell right ot get them here. Its been awhile since i have done this"

*The God said as he placed a hand on Hercules shoulder*
"In due time we will have reinforcmants"

RavenDCloud
02-21-2006, 02:19 AM
Britney, dressed in a black off the shoulder top and a denim purple skirt, with black kitten heels; walked into a nearby bar that was near her apartment and felt herself smile deep within. "It's a beautiful day." She thought. As she entered the bar she noticed people scattered throughout the place. She looked around and just made her way to the bar. She sat down at the counter and ordered a drink.*something big is about to happen but what?* She thought.

Hera looked down from her kingdom, walking over to an open stream and waved her hand over the water. "so my dear husband thinks he can bring people back from the past?" She snarled. " Eve!" She yelled for her head amazon. "come to me at once."

"Yes your majesty?"Eve asked dressed in black armor , middriff exposed made her entrance through black flames.

"Watch ...my son's activities i don't trust that no good half mortal." She said as she made an exit.
"As you command your majesty."Eve said and dissappeared once more into the air. She transformed into golden hind and left to the forest.

Uranium Ranger
02-21-2006, 05:45 AM
"Hey Terry" said Alex giving him a high five as he sat besides him,"Nothing man,Just saw a Girl who came,waited for an hour and then ran out crying,wouldn't even accept my help" he sighed and then looked at Terry,"So how was your day?"

Adamantium Ranger
02-21-2006, 06:00 AM
" Very well Zeus, But i think Hera supects something. She always does..... i will go down to earth and keep her minions busy"

*Hercules said as Zeus teleported Hercules back down to earth near the forest*

"Very Well......Mist swirl, Let my Power Grow, Lighting Strike...make me a Time Portal!"

*And with those very words a huge lightning bolt struck in the center of building and a vortex was opened*

"Ahh Very well...now lets find some worthy people.....ahhh there they are. Ohh and they are all at the same spot."

*Zeus said as he released a sleeping potion Dust that only affected the people he wanted to. He watched as one by one they drifted to sleep and he then pulled them all threw the time portal and all six of them appeared in the Time of Zeus in the city of Athens Greece. Zeus smiled and then disappeared in a bright flash of lightning and took up his throne on Olympus*

"Now...we will see if they are worthy, *Zeus then sent a message to Hercules to watch over them and don't let them get hurthe just wanted to see how good they were*

*Hercules appeared at the clearing watching the strangers start to wake up*

RavenDCloud
02-21-2006, 06:52 AM
Brit felt herself teleporting herself somewhere and felt herself fall into a deep sleep. Her eyes fluttered open and she noticed she was four other people somewhere stranged. "what ..the?"She stammered as she tried to get up.*How can this be...I was ...in the bar and now i'm here?" She saw a tall muscular man standing near just watching them. "um excuse me but who are you?" She asked taking in the strange way he was dressed.

Titanium Ranger
02-21-2006, 06:53 AM
"Hey you two." Clark Reid said to Terry and Alex and walked towards their table. But soon as he reached their table, Clark felt a strange feeling...like his mind was being blocked. He felt rather sleep and felt the consciousness slipping away from him and his eyes closing. Clark looked around to see if the others were feeling the same. Before he could do anything, he slumped to the floor.

Clark slowly opened his eyes. He found himself lying on the ground but it was not the ground of the bar - it was somewhere else. Clark looked up and saw a man around his age standing over him, watching him wake up. Clark tried to get up but oculdn't get his arms to work. The feeling soon returned to them, however, and he got up, brushing dust off the front of his full-sleeves shirt. He looked at the man quizically. He seemed smart and honest but Clark was never too much at ease with strangers. He looked at the man suspiciously and spoke in a puzzled, but confident voice. "Where am I? And who are you?"

Adamantium Ranger
02-21-2006, 07:16 AM
*Hercules walked over to the six who were brought infront of him by Zeus and he mumbled to himself*

"Thanks...thanks alot Zeus....make me the baby sitter"

*Hercules then stood infront of them with a cold stare looking over each one of them as they stood up*

"Well, if you must know.....I am Hercules...Half God and Half man. I have walked this Earth battling my evil Step Mother Hera. And my Father is Zeus.......he is the supreme God....no one dares challenge him, those who do..wel lets just say they are playing with Hades right now"

*He said as he saw the looks on there faces as if saying what are you talking about you big weird-o*

RavenDCloud
02-21-2006, 07:25 AM
"um excuse me mr...hercules...it was just a question. but how can we be here? in ancient greece? I mean come on a little too far fetched huh? and i can glare just like you so put you tude in check."Brit snapped..fustrated and scared, her defense mechanism kicking in.

Titanium Ranger
02-21-2006, 07:31 AM
"I'm with her." Clark said, stepping beside Brit. He looked at Hercules like he was some big sour puss wierdo. Clark looked around him to make sure the surroundings weren't just stage props and it wasn't just somebody's idea of a joke. "Hey, all that used to happen in Greece. I think someone has been taking all that too seriously." Clark said, referring to Hercules though he felt all of it was quite real enough.

Adamantium Ranger
02-21-2006, 07:36 AM
*Hercules rolled his eyes*

"Fine, do not belive me.....and if you think I am some big wimp in wierd cloths. Then come attack me, try your best"

*Herc said as he simply stood upright and folded his arms across his chest and chuckled*

"Now...first both of you...and then one on one if you wish.....and as for you princess.....your glare....remind *Herc didnt' finish his sentance he just shut up and waited for them to do something*

*Zeus watched from above and smiled*

"I guess it would be a great shock to go back in time, O well...I can feel the favor from the Gods choosen them already.....and once they make it to Mount Olympus they will know there powers"

*He said as he watched from on high*

RavenDCloud
02-21-2006, 07:40 AM
Brit saw the sadness in his eyes and her glare stopped. "are you alright?"She asked doing a 360. "it's a defense mechanism. i'm scared ...this is just freaking me out and i snapp when i'm scared. Are we supose to go somewhere?"Brit asked as she stayed beside clark, biting down on her lower lip.

Titanium Ranger
02-21-2006, 07:50 AM
Clark looked at the muscular man rather nervously. He seemed like he could knock him out with one punch, though Clark was rather strong himself and also a martial arts expert. "Listen dude, whatever your name is. I don't want to fight. I just want to know how we are here and why we're here, okay?" Clark said, hoping to make his point clear. He looked over at the girl beside him. She looked cool and he certainly didn't want her to get hurt. He knew however, by looking at Hercules that he wouldn't fight her...he seemed more like a respectable person...a man of honour. He stood there, wondering what he would reply.

Raging Phoenix
02-21-2006, 06:35 PM
Jenson was confused. One moment he was just looking around at the Bar, the next he was with some muscular dude who's name he had only heard in a cartoon thusfar. His head was swirling. Then they tell him he is now in the past and needs to climb some mountain. Something told him not to attach this stranger like he asked though. "Where's that mountain?" Jenson asked. Maybe he would return home if he got to the top.

Uranium Ranger
02-21-2006, 10:55 PM
Alex saw the so called Hercules put Terry in a painful restrain,"So tough Guy,Oh I am sorry,Hercules,The strongest man of Earth,eh?" he asked as he put his hands on Hercules shoulder and turned him around to look the Mountain of a Man in the eye,He flipped backwards while attempting a Kick but Hercules caught them and just flipped Alex 540 degrees in just one hand,"Ouch!" Alex said as his head hit the ground with a dull thud,"Ok OK I believe you are Hercules but how come you are alive like after Thousands adn Thousand s of years? and I don't believe the Time Travel Part" he smirked

Alex sat in the circle and looked at Hercules,"So you came here because Zeus's wife Hera made magical creatures who went out of control and you want us to fight against them?"

Adamantium Ranger
02-21-2006, 11:04 PM
*Hercules let go of Terry and then looked at the other guy and laughed*

"I have not lied to you all, You all were brought here for a reason.......the Gods favor you. That is why your here, my father and I are battling Hera and she is capturing all the Heroes who have stood against her.....and she is doing so with great ease. So we needed reinforcements and you guys are it. If you complete the challenges we have laid before. You will know true power, and become the Power Rangers of this time.........but first......come sit down in a circle, all wil be explained to you in due time"

*He motioned for them to do so as Hercules sat down in the middle of the circle*

"Now....you guys will learn what God watches over you.......just please sit and close your eyes, let your mind for free......do not think.....don't try, the God will come to you, it will choose you"

Titanium Ranger
02-21-2006, 11:31 PM
"Power Rangers?" Clark said, blinking. He resisted the temptation to throw out his hands and say "Puh lease!". He thought maybe there was some truth in this muscular guy. Anyway, it wouldn't hurt to just close eyes - unless this guy murdered them while their eyes were closed. But he felt he could believe him somehow so he sat down in the circle and closed his eyes. He saw someone throwing flames at him and opened his eyes quickly, only to find it was just a vision.

Adamantium Ranger
02-21-2006, 11:36 PM
just a quick note, Your not taking the place of a God the God is giving you some powers. And will watch over you....

Titanium Ranger
02-22-2006, 12:59 AM
Clark noticed the indignant look in Hercules' eyes as he looked towards him and hastily closed his eyes again. Clark cleared his mind of any thoughts and concentrated. Suddenly, he found himself in a burning house. People were rushing out but there was one lame old man who couldn't move to save himself. The building was bound to come down any moment. Clark rushed towards the old man, not thinking about himself. He put his arm around his shoulders and carried him out of the fire. He managed to get the old man out in time with a flying leap out of the window but he felt his clothes on fire. He looked at the man, who was smiling at him mysteriously. Then suddenly, the man began to glow and rose up in the air. He pointed at Clark and Clark was engulfed in flames,though he did not feel any heat whatsoever. Clark looked at the man unbelievingly and asked. "Who are you?"

The man replied, "I am Hephaestus - God of Fire. I was testing you for your bravery and courage and dedication. You have passed the test and I have chosen you to be my successor. Will you accept?"

Clark looked on in disbelief. Another one of those wierd things happening. But Clark knew he was chosen and to turn down such an opportunity might be foolish on his part. So Clark accepted the offer. He felt the world swirling around him and he suddenly jerked his eyes open. He was back in the place and sitting in a circle with the others.

"Hercules, I think the god of fire, Hephaestus, chose me...I saw him there, in my vision and he asked me tobe his successor. I accepted." Clark said, wondering if he was sounding wierd.

RavenDCloud
02-22-2006, 02:25 AM
Brit listened to what Hercules had to say and sat in the circle. Her eyes closed, listening to the sounds around her. A moment later she felt the wind around her blowing harder and she heard the sound of a bow an arrow being fired. She opened her eyes and found herself to be in a different place entirely.

Brit saw the arrow flying towards a kid and before she knew it, she felt herself running towards the kid. She pushed the child to the ground and turned to look at the owner of the arrow.

To her surprise a women , seeming to be around her mid thirties , dressed in fur approached Brit.

" I am artemis of the gods. I'm the god that helps pregnant women and my arrows are often those of death. Inside your soul I see a warrior waiting to be awakened. Little Brit...may I ask of you what you would do if your world was in parrel?Would you stand and fight or would you stand by and watch? By doing that proving Hera right of her judgement of humans. What do you say young one?" Artemis asked.

Brit looked around and she could see the worry and tiredness in the eyes of the goddes. "Before I answer, have you been fighting long?" Brit asked worried for the goddess before her.

"I shall call you by your middle name Rosa. It's seems you have many qualities a rose might if given the chance to bloom. I ask of you once more what would you do?" Artemis asked as she felt herself growing weary.

"I'd fight to protect my loved ones and the world i came from. Hera ...isn't she the queen of the gods?"Brit asked.

"young one in due time all answers shall be answered for now ..would you do me a favor?" Artemis asked.

Brit bit down on her lower lip and asked " um sure?" She asked.

"take the fan blade and this necklace" Artemis commanded while holding a rare lavender gemed necklace for Brit to take. "with the necklace is the power to manage the underworld. in due time i shall explain the extent of your powers but for now you must return." With a wave of her hands Brit found herself back in the circle.

"wow." Was all brit could say.

"So it seems as if my husband has succeded in bringing in meddlesome humans from the future." Hera snarled. "Eve!" Hera screamed as a flash of black flames could be seen. " Yes your majesty?" Eve asked from her kneeling positon.

"I want you to go down and reek havic on the teens. Scare them into reliqushing there powers and then destroy Hercules." Hera commanded.

"As you wish, my queen." With that said Eve dissappeared. *Destroy Hercules..ha yeah right! have zeus kill me? i think not!" Eve thought as she appeared infront of her amazons.
"amazons we have been ordered by the great Hera to attack." Eve ordered as the Amazons dissappeared one by one to the spot of the guest of Acient Greece.
Eve transformed into the golden hind once more to observe until she was needed.

Amazons appeared out of the openings and began the attack.
"For her majesty Queen Hera." They all screamed.

Andros's_Fan
02-22-2006, 05:13 AM
Maddy was walking along the street, tears no longer in her eyes but hatred in her heart. "Why does he always do this." she said sourly. "He does this all the time. Ever since.... Since...." she couldn't say it. She still couldn't get over the fact that her mother was dead and it had been a year.

"Madison." said an angelic voice.

Maddy stopped and turned around to see who was calling her name. But, there was no one she could see, as far as the eye could see. I must be going crazy, she thought.

"Madison." the voice said again. "Madison, you shouldn't be so angry. There is love in you, I can see. And you are not going crazy."

Maddy continued to looked around. "Who are you?" she asked. Great, she thought. Now people are going to definitely think that I am going nuts. "Who are you where are you?" she asked again. "And no one calls me Madison. The only one who had called me that was my... my... my mother." she said. Then she felt like as she was frozen in ice. "Mother is that you?" she asked.

"No." she said. "Sadly I am not. I am Aphodite." she said.

Before Maddy could respond a pink mist came around her and she disappeared from the streets only to reappear before Aphrodite herself. "You?" she said a little shocked. "You're Aphrodite? The Goddess of Love?"

"Yes, Madison." said Aphrodite. "I am. And you should not let hatred take you over. You have an enormous amount of love hidden inside you that you should never hide. But, one day you will let it all out and I will be there to see it." she smiled. "Come we must go to the circle where the othe god and their proteges are."

"Wait a minute." said Maddy as she stopped and stood in place after trying to be ushered out by 'her god/goddess' "What are you talking about?" she asked.

"Well," she started. "There is an evil that has awakened and myself along with the other Gods and Goddesses have selected a person of whom we want to place our powers upon and give them strength and couage against this evil. And Maddy I have chosen you. You may wonder why the Goddess of Love has chosen a wonderful woman as yourself who has gripped on hatred and anger right now. But I have. For a reason, that will soon be revealed. But, please. We must make haste." she said ushering Maddy out again.

"But, what possibly power could you give me?" Maddy asked as they walked. "You are the Goddess of Love."

"You will find soon enough just how powerful love can really be." she said. A bow and arrow appeared in her hands. "This is your love bow and arrow." she said. "These will be your weapons against evil. But, Please don't under estimate them."

"Great." said Maddy as she arrived at the circle. "I'm going to play Cupid."

((OOC: How's this?))

Adamantium Ranger
02-22-2006, 07:13 AM
*Hercules looked over them as he felt each God pick the Human they wanted and he laughed to himself as he saw the amazment in their eyes and as he saw The Godess of love walking with another girl he smiled. Finally all Six he thought to himself*

" See, you all are worthy....the Gods will watch over you always and forever, But you will be givin even greater power once you complete the task of scaling Mount Olympus. No Mortals have done it...but you are the choosen ones so you have to make it."

*He said as he turned just in time to see the Amazon women charging at them*

"You guys stay behind me!.......And if they attack you no one fights them alone....they will kill you in a heart beat. Stick together thats where your greatest power is"

*Hercules said as he caught an Amazon by the arm and twirled her around and flung her into a tree*

"Doesn't my mother ever take a break?!....won't she ever let me be in peace!"

*he barked as he dodged an oncoming attack*

Andros's_Fan
02-22-2006, 08:21 AM
As Maddy walked in she saw what she could make out as she would come to know are Hercules. He smiled. He had a nice smile. Cours he was probably one of the more handsome gods of Greek history. As he said that they were suppose to get behind him, Maddy bunched in with the rest of the people that were there. Which she will come to know as her fellow Rangers and friends.

Uranium Ranger
02-22-2006, 09:24 PM
((OOC:Guys,My FIrst part of the post is going to be when the God finds me and the second one will be the Current Happening ))

Alex heard what Hercules had said and closed his eyes and in a matter of seconds he found himself flying through the air,The Wind blowing him far away.He thought he heard the Sounds of Horses but he wasn't sure,Pretty soon he landed in a new place

He saw a Kid lying on what seemed like to be path and a Charriot pulled by Four Horses heading straight for him,His instincts got the better of him and he found himself flying through the air and grabbing the kid and pulling him out of the way,Then the kid disappeared from his hands.....

The Charriot stopped and and saw an immense figure step out with a Golden Lyre,"I am Apollo,God of Music,God of Healing,God of Light and God of Truth"

"What do you want me? Is there something I have done that I am worthy of being here?"

"Well," Apollo started. "There is an evil that has awakened and myself along with the other Gods and Goddesses have selected a person of whom we want to place our powers upon and give them strength and courage against this evil. And Alexander I have chosen you. You may wonder why the God of Music,Healing,Light and Truth may descend upon you with a plea for help against Evil,But your Questions will be answered in time"

"So Let me get this straight,You are saying you want to give me the Power of Light,?"

"Along with the others,You will fight Hera's Creation and save your world from total destruction,Take this bracelet,It will give you the Power to fight Evil,And here is you Saber.Your weapon against Evil.I will be watching over you." Apollo said handing them out

In one more second,Alex found himself back in the circle,"Whew,Wow!" was all he could say

Alex went back with the others and stayed close to them,He looked around and saw the girl from the cafe,Is she here too?,he asked himself but he knew there was no time for this so he cleared the thoughts

Andros's_Fan
02-22-2006, 10:49 PM
Maddy snapped out of her scared reserve. She looked on at the Amazons that were attacking. I'm not going to act like a scared b***h all my life, she thought. "Mr. Hercules," she said. "What do we do now?" she asked. "I am ready to fight."

Adamantium Ranger
02-22-2006, 10:59 PM
*Herc saw they all were gathering around him, And he knew he couldn't watch them all at once but he was gonna try. And as another Amazon charged he spun around and elbowed it in the face and sent it crashing to the ground*

"Well, you could maybe use yoru weapons to defend yourselfs....there are to many of you for me to watch over all at once. So defend yourselfs, and trust in your Gods....they will give you the skill with your weapons"

*Hercules said as he gazed into each of there eyes and didn't see an attack coming and got hit in the side of the Face and sent flyinf through a couple trees*

"....everytime i get comfortable....*he muttered as he stood up rubbing his jaw ad cracked his neck and charged into battle again*

Andros's_Fan
02-22-2006, 11:11 PM
Maddy looked at the bow and arrow that Aphrodite gave her. How am I suppose to fight with only one arrow? she thought.

"All you need is trust." said the Goddess of Love. "Trust in me, trust in the skill that I have given you, and most of all trsut in yourself."

"But, I on;y have one arrow." she said.

"After you shoot this arrow, and after wards you pull back on the bow another arrow will appear. Now trust in yourself." Aphrodite said again.

maddy took the arrow and placed it on the bow. She pulled back on the string and let it go. She didn't know what it was going to do, but she shot it. The arrow left the bow and hit one of the Amazons. "Yes." she said triumphantly. Maddy saw that there was another Amazon going to attack Hercules and she pulled back on the string again and with a beam of light an arrow appeared like Aphrodite said. She let it go and the arrow hot the Amazon. Maddy did this continuously and hit her tardet every time, but she didn't know how long that would last.

Raging Phoenix
02-22-2006, 11:24 PM
Jenson felt bad. No God had selected him yet... or would no God pick him. Suddenly Jenson felt very weird. On one hand he seemed to doze off, but on the other hand he was fully awake. Then Jenson saw a wave coming towards him. It was a huge wave. He forgot to speak and was totally petrified. The huge wave hit him and swallowed the poor guy. Jenson looked around. Was he dead? He seemed to be at sea standing on the waves going up and down like a boat with his anker out. Suddenly a huge man with a grey beard and a naked upperbody appeared. "Hello, human!" The giant said. Jenson could not answer. "I am Poseidon, God of the Sea!" The giant explained. "I've chosen you. You shall have the power of the Water. Jenson was still flabbergasted. Suddenly Jenson saw the golden trident the God was carrying. "You ARE Poseidon!" Jenson said remembered the cards found in the cerials. "Why else would I say I am!" Poseidon replied. He aimed his trident towards Jenson and a green energywave erupted. Then Poseidon dived back into the waves showing his tail. The sea vanished as suddenly as it appeared and Jenson was back with the others. He held a trident like the one Poseidon had. Jenson was still not able to speak.

Uranium Ranger
02-22-2006, 11:32 PM
Alex looked at His Saber and then at the Sky,Apollo seemed visible to him,"Trust the skills and your weapon" was only what he said

Alex took out his Saber and brought it with level of his eyes,He then looked at the Amazons and pretty soon one rushed upto him,Alex side stepped and slashed it's back and then slashed across it's head,He didn't wait to see it's effect as another one rushed at him,Alex charged at him and brought his Saber horizontally and slashed through him,"I belive in you Apollo" he mumbled

Raging Phoenix
02-22-2006, 11:36 PM
Jenson snapped out of his trance. "Okay, let's beat that witch God thingy!" He said. He started walking. " Wait, where is that mountain again?" He asked. He pointed at Alex. He wanted to ask whether he knew, but instead his finger worked as a squirtgun. "Interesting, might be useful?" Jenson said smiling.

Titanium Ranger
02-23-2006, 12:44 AM
Clark held his lance horizontally in his hands. He had never fought with a lance before. This is wierd, Clark thought. I don't think I can do it. He looked at HErcules, fighting with great skill and was about to hand the lance to him when his god, Hephaestus, spoke to him.

"Do not be afraid young one. You have great skill. You need to find it. Believe in yourself." the voice spoke in the head. Clark was about to protest but the god disappeared. Alright, Clark said with some determination, most of it pretence, as he swung the lance and stood up straight with the lance over his shoulders. He knew it was a bad move as the amazon's spotted him and charged him. Clark ducked the first one and jabbed his lance into her guts. In an attempt to take it out, he swung it wide and got the second one squarely on the jaw. He swung it around wildly then, hitting any amazons charging him. This is very wierd actually, Clark thought, not saying anything triumphant like the others but watching the battlefield cautiously for any attacks and sneak attacks. This is crazy, he said, referring to the battle, where the amazons were fighting like mad obsessed women. I guess defence is necessary here, Clark thought and rushed into the battle himself. Though Clark was generally had a tall physique, he seemed like a kid in front of these gigantic women. He swung his lance round and round, hitting as many as he coudl without getting hurt.

Raging Phoenix
02-23-2006, 12:58 AM
"Amazons?" Jenson asked himself. "Girls on horses? Let's beat them anyway!" He held his new weapon more firmly. He used his trident as a pike and pressed it forward a Amazon turned so she would evade the attack, but instead got stuck between the forks of the ancient tool. Jenson threw the girl over his head. An Amazon came rushing towards Jenson. In a reflex he slashed with his trident instead of pushing it forward, but the Amazon fell down anyway. The forks were as sharp as knives. "I could live with this thing.

RavenDCloud
02-23-2006, 03:15 PM
*Herc saw they all were gathering around him, And he knew he couldn't watch them all at once but he was gonna try. And as another Amazon charged he spun around and elbowed it in the face and sent it crashing to the ground*

"Well, you could maybe use yoru weapons to defend yourselfs....there are to many of you for me to watch over all at once. So defend yourselfs, and trust in your Gods....they will give you the skill with your weapons"

*Hercules said as he gazed into each of there eyes and didn't see an attack coming and got hit in the side of the Face and sent flyinf through a couple trees*

"....everytime i get comfortable....*he muttered as he stood up rubbing his jaw ad cracked his neck and charged into battle again*

Brit saw Hercules go down and looked at him like "your suppose to be the mighty hercules?"She thought as she was kicked into a tree by one of the amazons. Brit felt something inside of her come alive. She looked deep into her soul and heard the cry of a rare creature of the past. She brought up her fan blade and stopped an amazon from giving her a brand new smile. She twirled the fan bladed taking the sword from the amazon. "Alright i can do this."She thought as she was grabbed by two amazons...She felt herself flying through the air.

"Artemis, is there anyway I can connect my powers with my weapons?" Brit asked out loud landing on the ground with her ankle twisting at an ugly angle.

"Just will the fan blade to do your bidding."Was all Artemis would say.
"fine!"Brit snapped her defense mechanism taking over once more,"but if i die i'm so not talking to you again."Brit said. She closed her eyes and focused on the sounds around her. she heard two amazon's sneaking up on her and she blocked one with her first fan blade and the other one she sent to it's grave with her powers intertwined within the blade.

"Sweet!" Brit exclaimed as she took off at a run flipped over head the amazons and landed besides Hercules. "looks like you could use a hand?"She asked as she smiled at him then returned to blocking another attack from an amazon.

"This can't be..."Hera screeched in her castle.
"Eve take out the girl clad in purple then kill hercules ....kill them all. do not let them live!"Hera barked out the order.
"but your majesty?" Eve questioned then shut up. She cut her wrist with her blade and dipped it in her own blood and healed her wound.

Eve stepped out from where she had been hiding and flipped into the picture.
"miss me hercules? cheating on me i see...we'll she'll be taken care of soon enough as they all will."Eve snarled while she hid the blade.
Brit heard the last of Eve's statement and looked at her like,"you seriously need a life." She then felt herself being pushed inwards by the other amazons.

"What don't they ever die?"Brit questioned as she felt herself tiring. " I can't be tired not yet. Then she looked to her side and saw that she had been slashed. "That's why."SHe thought as she concentracted on Artemis. "Artemis , my lady what am i to do? i'm fast losing blood. "Brit thought then her concern for herself was thrown out of the way when she saw other amazon's near Hercules. She threw her fan blades in there direction, them dissappearing as soon as the blade touched them.
"Tsk...Tsk...Tsk...such a stupid move little one. Now what are you going to do without your powers?"Eve asked as she held the blade to her throat.

Hera looked on in amazement , how they all were willing to sacrifice their lives to save another one of their team.

"EVe" Hera's voice boomed through the clearing they occuppied. "Gather your amazon and retreat. We have another pressing matter." Hera cackled as she shimmered into the palace of Zeus. She appeared right behind him.

"My dear husband are you sure you want to continue this battle? my soilders are the strongest and won't have any problems killing mere mortals. Besides Ares the god of war...with him on my side you don't stand a chance. So what do you say? Join me and leave the mortals to there dismise."Hear cooed wickedly.

Eve retreated the blade from Brit's throat and called her amazons back.
"Be assured Hercules I will be back. And I will enjoy killing these humans as i've enjoyed killing your wife. oops did i let the cat out of the bag?" Eve mocked. "yes oh mighty hercules it was I who murdered your wife and children. Unworthy mortals. You could have done so much better, but my master commands your death and your death it shall be.

Adamantium Ranger
02-23-2006, 11:02 PM
*Hercules felt the rage inside him let loose, He was always a calm cool man when fighting but.....Eve just spoke the words he never wanted to hear. he now knew who killed his wife and kids. He punched into the ground causeing an earthquake. And as an Amazon was running by, he caight het by the arm and took her Neck in his heads and simple with one flick of his wrist broke its neck *

"Here, Eve...Take this....thing with you..as a reminder of what I am goning to do to you...after this battle i over"

*Hercules said throwing the body towards her....and then watched as she left and Hercules walked up to the new people in his life*

"Very well done....none of you are dead..congrates you passed the first test....now onto the next...Follow me"

*Hercules said as he motioned for all of them to follow him, and in the distance you could see a great moutian and soon saw a bright brilliant flash of lightning*

*Zeus just released a huge bolt of Lightning as he was angered by Hera*

"Listen to me now...Wife....We will not give up this fight....it is because of the Mortals that we exsist. With out them....who would worship us? Who would we help in times of trouble...your creatures?....I think not....and As for The God of War....Let him be on your side *Zeus growled sending a glare into Heras eyes* Let him know....that after this battle is over I will banish all of you from Olympus and to the depths of the Earth. So no this battle will not stop"

*He barked as he stood up from his throne and crossed his arms*

Andros's_Fan
02-24-2006, 01:45 AM
Maddy stood back in shock. She had neer say anyone more enraged before. And definitly never saw anyone kill someone before either. 'Very well done, none of you are dead. Congrates, you passed the first test. Now onto the next. Follow me.' That rang in her ears for a moment then she realised that she was lucky to be alive and as Aphrodite at told her that she shouldn't be angry and bitter all of the time. Because where would it get her if she was that way all of the time? As Hercules walked, she followed behind with the rest, her being at the very end. As the fight had went on she had looked around and saw that the others were better with their wepons then she was. And she felt so inanimate.

"You have no need to feel the way that you do." said the Goddess of Love from behind her.

Maddy, a little annoyed, looked at Aphrodite. "Do you mind not reading my mind or my emotions." she said.

"I'm sorry." she said. "But, you have an expressive face, little one."

RavenDCloud
02-24-2006, 02:55 AM
*Hercules felt the rage inside him let loose, He was always a calm cool man when fighting but.....Eve just spoke the words he never wanted to hear. he now knew who killed his wife and kids. He punched into the ground causeing an earthquake. And as an Amazon was running by, he caight het by the arm and took her Neck in his heads and simple with one flick of his wrist broke its neck *

"Here, Eve...Take this....thing with you..as a reminder of what I am goning to do to you...after this battle i over"

*Hercules said throwing the body towards her....and then watched as she left and Hercules walked up to the new people in his life*

"Very well done....none of you are dead..congrates you passed the first test....now onto the next...Follow me"

*Hercules said as he motioned for all of them to follow him, and in the distance you could see a great moutian and soon saw a bright brilliant flash of lightning*

*Zeus just released a huge bolt of Lightning as he was angered by Hera*

"Listen to me now...Wife....We will not give up this fight....it is because of the Mortals that we exsist. With out them....who would worship us? Who would we help in times of trouble...your creatures?....I think not....and As for The God of War....Let him be on your side *Zeus growled sending a glare into Heras eyes* Let him know....that after this battle is over I will banish all of you from Olympus and to the depths of the Earth. So no this battle will not stop"

*He barked as he stood up from his throne and crossed his arms*
Brit watched on in amazement as Hercules snapped the amazon's neck. Artemis's voice could be heard in her head. "Rosa...talk to him." She commanded. Brit gulped and walked along side him. She stayed silent until she let out a deep breathe and said "Hercules?"

"Like you scare me Zeus. Seems you have forgotten it was I who fought alongside you during the battle for mount olympus. How dare you ....think you can scare me or under esitmate what i'm capable of."She snapped returning his glare in full stride.

Adamantium Ranger
02-24-2006, 03:20 AM
*Zeus growled at her*

"No..as I remember it you were hiding in the shadows....It was me and my brothers who fought for Mount Olympus. And i do not underestimate you.....and you shouldn't under estimate the humans I have brought here....they will be the end of you."

*He said pacing back and forth*

*Hercules was silent as they walked along the path to the mountians, He then herd a soft voice walk up beside him And he turned and looked at her*

"Yes?"

*He said as he kept walking and wondering what she was gonna say*

RavenDCloud
02-24-2006, 03:25 AM
"you've been warned Zeus. Everything you've ever loved or care for is going to die.The end of Zeus is near." Hera snarled as she dissappeared in a smokesish green fire.

"About ealier when I snapped at you, i'm sorry. Also I'm sorry to hear what that witch had done. Basically what i'm saying is i'm gonna do all i can to make sure it won't occur to anyone else." Then Brit shut up wondering if she had crossed a line.

Adamantium Ranger
02-24-2006, 03:34 AM
*Zeus didn't say anything he simply watched as she disappeared*

"Hercules....Your Half mother is on a rampage.....so hurray up and get them to the moutian"

*He said in a soft voice, as he thoughts dwelled on Hera. He knew what she was capable of and knew she wouldn't mind killing His son or the humans he brought with him*

*Hercules placed a hand on her shoulder as they walked*

"ahh...Brave Rosa....I know you wil give it your all, And don't worry about My family I will see them again. Its just I never knew who killed them..and now I do...and ....also ....you look so much like my wife"

*Hercules said as they arrived at the base of the moutian whihc Hercules was glad so he didn't have to say anymore to Rosa..well atlest for now*

"Men and Women of the future...this is your greatest challenge..you will need to scale mount olympus. I will be waiting for you at the top"

*And with that Hercules vanished. Since his father teleported him to the top*

RavenDCloud
02-24-2006, 04:50 PM
Brit watched as he dissappeared and wondered about his last statement. "what did he mean I reminded him of his wife?" she thought as she looked up at the mountain then at the others. She smiled at them and said softly."wish me luck."
She began to look for a way up the mountain. Her fan blade glistening in the sun light. "had to make this difficult huh hercules, zeus? No matter. I wil truimph."she said under her breathe but doubted her abilities.

Artemis felt her young charge doubting her abilities and she saw the gash that still needed tending to. "dear father, please , one of the gods with healing powers, heal thy young mortal." artemis prayed as she saw brit stumbling, trying to find the proper way up the mountain.

Brit felt like screaming, a distant cry could be heard, but as she looked around none of the others seemed to be making a sound. Brit scratched her head and turned her attention back to thy mountain. she threw her fan blade at one of the rocks above her and watched as the rock almost fell on top of her.
"Nice going Brit."She chasited herself. "kill yourself why your here. that way no one will ever know." she thought as she once more tried to scale the mountain. She saw a foot opening and she walked over and put her foot in it and started to make her way up. after fifteen minutes the foot openings had dissappeared and the only thing left was a thin vine that grew wildly.
"wonder if that'll support my weight?"She thought as she placed her full weight on it and started climbing that up. Once more it came to an end and she felt herself becoming light headed. She felt her concisonious threatening to leave her. She fought her way up , once more, looking down so often wondering how the others were doing. "please to the gods above let them be alright."She thought as she felt herself loose her grip on the vine. She quickly stuck her fan blade into one of the rocks and used that to climb the rest of the way. as she reached the top she looked at hercules grinning down at her. she merely returned a weak smile as she placed a hand on her blood soaked t-shirt.

"I want them dead. Next time you engage them in battle i want you to kill them. don't show mercy don't hesitate to kill just do it. Hercules killed one of my amazons!"hera yelled and all of mount olypmus could hear her.

"calm down my queen ranting and raving will get you no where. Let me handle that pest hercules." eve begged but heard a chuckle from behind her.
"Ares!" eve growled as she shimmered out of the room.

Eve landed by an open spring and just transformed into a normal pink skirt with a bluish white peasant top. Her long raven hair glistening in the sun. " If only she hadn't taken you away."Eve mummured softly as she walked away from the spring , normal; no one suspecting the young woman to be the murderous eve.
Eve returned to a clearing she had once visited as a child and sat there on the rocks thinking about the days events. She remembered the ferocity that each human had fought with and admired their battle skills. "Yet it won't be enough to save them."She thought as she saw a family passing by. Her eyes flickered between brown and black, and in an instance she was back to being the evil third in command eve...queen of the amazons.

"Hello...aren't you a little too far out?"She asked as she unsheated her sword from it's side holder and grabbed the young man , that stood in front of her. As if trying to protect his family."how sweet but in the end it's futile you weak and pathetic human."She snarled as she pushed him to the ground and with a swift motion of her sword killed both mother , son and daughter. "go and pray to whatever gods you pray to. but remember this...There is a new ruler of the gods and her name is hera."Eve snarled and shimmerd out in a flash of blackish blue flames.
Hera having finished her conversation with her second in command watched as Eve slayed the pathetic mortal's family.
"a Job well done eve. i must say it seems as if your after ares job."hera cackled.

"my queen i know i'd be able to do a better job then him."She cooed.

"in due time but in the meantime go train with ares and see where you both need to work on your combat skills."Hera commanded as she saw eve nodd her head in agreement.

Adamantium Ranger
02-25-2006, 02:07 AM
OOC: You know....Other people other then myself and PER can post in this RPG? If Not i will put this RPG on hold or just close it down. Since no one seems to wanna be in it anymore. Pm Me if you don't think you can be in this RPG or if you still wanna be in it

Raging Phoenix
02-25-2006, 03:59 AM
OOC: Is PM really necessary? (And how do you spell necessary, lol) But I am sorry, I can't seem to focus my mind lately.

IC:Jenson followed Brit for a bit and then tried to find his own way. He sometimes used his trident to climb further. The mountain got steeper. Suddenly another horde of Amazones appeared. "Just my luck. I am attacked, but can't defend myself without falling to my death! This might become a great rap!" Jenson thought out loud. Suddenly the voice of Poseidon spoke in his head. "Do not worry, young hero, you have the power of water in your hands." Jenson nodded. Although he did not know why, he held his right hand up. His fingers were pointing upwards and between them, there was a lot of space between them, a little drop of water appeared. It seemed to stir. the drop became larger and larger. The drop really did stir. It became a ball of fast moving water in the hand of a surprised Jenson. The ball was now so large that his hand was totally in a flat position again, his fingers didn't fit around the ball anymore. He held his hand so the the ball was between him and the Amazones. The ball became a big wave and washed the soldiers of the mountain. "I can live with these powers." Jenson said watching the Amazones hit the ground hundreds of meters below him. "Thank you, mermaidman!" He shouted

Andros's_Fan
02-26-2006, 02:47 PM
Maddy was walking along with the others along the path up the moutain. Then she heard Terry say something about the Amazons and lookedingo the direction he was talking about. Oh my. Really, again? she thought. She took her bow from her back and pulled back the string. "You guys didn't have anough earlier? Now we are going to give to such a beat down you're going to wish that you never woke up." She shot a few of the Amazon's with arrows from her love bow. She walked over to Terry and watched for any of their enemies come near them. There was one behind Terry and she shot it away. She tried to help pop his should back in like he wanted. "Sorry if this hurts a little bit." Maddy clenched her face and pushed his shoulded a certain way so it would pop back into place.

Andros's_Fan
02-27-2006, 05:16 AM
Terry scream of pain pierced her ears and she cringed. She didn't like causing others pain. "I'm sorry." she said before Terry ran off. She back-to-back with him, shooting arrows everywhere and heard him say that his arm was still sore. "Well, maybe you should sit out. Give your arm a rest. Because I think that you flinging your body around like you have been is causing your sore arm to jar and if you move less it won't hurt."

Andros's_Fan
02-27-2006, 11:50 AM
Maddy watched Terry go and sit down. It was only for a minute. He had them rubbed somthing on his arm and then was back in the fight. She thought that maybe that he didn't think that her advice was all that good, and even maybe a little stupid. But she wasn't going to hold a grude against it right now. If it happened again with him or someone else, only then will she give some thought to it. Mady went up to an Amazon and tried to hit it in the face, only to have her arm have a deep cut by it's sword. "Ah!" she said and got enraged. She then pulled her hand back and punched the Amazon hard in the face and a kick in the stomach. And did something of the same with a few others before using her bow again and getting a few more cuts on her other arm and on her right side.

RavenDCloud
02-27-2006, 02:15 PM
Brit felt something wasn't right and once more with her hand on her side , she went down the mountain to look for her teammates. She went down the mountain faster then when she went up it. She fell onto her bottom and saw that Terry had been injured and the amazon's were still attacking her teammates.

Eve saw the young girl in purple return to the battlesite and she returned.
"Amazon's retreat!" She called out knowing that she'd be dealing with them soon enough.

Brit heard Eve yell out and she turned and looked at her."Coward you would run.""Terry, Maddy, we need to get up the mountain as quick as we can."She said hoping they wouldn't argue but just go. She felt the blood dripping from beneathe her shirt and she felt herself fainting.

Adamantium Ranger
02-27-2006, 10:50 PM
*Hercules watched on the globe as he saw the Rangers coming together*

"Finally...took them long enough to know they have some of the powers of the Gods"

*He said smiling as he went to the edge of the moutian to wait on them so he could help them up. And also lead them to Zeus and the new stranger who was at the moutitan*

Raging Phoenix
02-27-2006, 11:16 PM
Jenson finally grabbed the topstone. He flipped onto the mountain. He was in a huge temple. "Where tha...?" He asked himself he looked down the mountain to see where the others were. He lost his balance and almost fell down. He saw he had been climbing the mountain from the other side than the others. He then looked around, this was a strange place. "Okay, now what?"

Adamantium Ranger
02-27-2006, 11:54 PM
*Hercules walked over to them as they made it up the moutian*

"Great Job guys....now if you would please follow me..My father wants you to meet someone and also wants to speak with you..And don't mind him....Zeus is fine to be around just as long as you don't act like a moron"

*Hercules said as he looked at Brit but them caught him. And Bottled up his emotions again. Then he lead then through the beautiful gardens and into Zeus Temple where Zeus stoof with a hooded figure by his side*

Andros's_Fan
02-28-2006, 12:17 AM
Not only did what Terry did heal her amrs, but it didn't do anything for her side. It still hurt and was bleeding. But, didn't let the others know about it. She walked over to Terry and she looked a little weak, and thought that she could help him. She put one of his arms around her shoulders and helped up up the hill. "You're going to save the rest of that energy for when you really need it." she said. "Please don't argue." They were now facing Zeus, and she let Terry lean against her as long as he needed to.

Andros's_Fan
02-28-2006, 05:28 AM
"Thanks Terry." said Maddy. "But, I could have delt with it. You should have saved you're energy." She looked at him. "I know wht you are trying to do. You can't hide it. You're trying to keep a brave face but all you want to do right now is to fall asleep. Is that right?" she asked as she looked him in the face and it was a stern look, as if to say, 'Come on, tell the truth.'

Adamantium Ranger
02-28-2006, 06:03 AM
*Hercules herd the two still talking as they approached Zeus*

"You TWO!....Hush!! you do not speak in the house of Zeus unless you are worthy. And so far you are doing a good job of annoying me so I wouldn't press your luck. All six of you....were brought here by him. So show him some respect since he in the most powerful God here."

*Hercules said giving them a stern look*

"And make yourself look presentable....*He said seeing there cloths and how torn they were* Go through those doors and there will be clean close and a warm bath for all six of you Ladies onthe right Men on the left.....and I will be standing in the middle to make sure no one gets any free looks"

*He said pointing towards the door so they could get going*

Andros's_Fan
02-28-2006, 07:01 AM
Maddy snapped abruptly and then gave a silent look at Terry and let him lean against her. Then she turned her head so her attention was on Zeus. "I'm sorry, Mr. Hercules." she said and bowed her head. And was about to find out whether that talking without being spoken to was going to be another big 'no' and if it was that was going to be two things so far she couldn't do right. She had bowed her head and made it stay that way so she wasn't seem like she was staring. But, not solely for that purpose alone. Then she walked off behind Brit to a bathroom, undressed then go into the tub. As she sat there she let her through run away and they were as usual going away fast. One of which was that, will she ever be excepted. Because the others have bee fastly excepted and she didn't think that she was.

RavenDCloud
02-28-2006, 07:23 AM
Brit looked at them both then let a curious glance turn towards Hercules. She left through the doors and undressed and slipped into the warm bath. Her wounds simply being forgotten that she had had them. She laid her head back and let her thoughts be free. "why do I feel so serene but yet as if I feel something is bound to happen between the greek god and I?" She thought.

Adamantium Ranger
02-28-2006, 07:43 AM
*Hercules watched as the 6 walked by him and he laughed to himself, "hey probbly think I am a real jerk". He thought as he watched them walk..and then he let his eyes follow Brit. He hated and Loved the fact that she looked like his wife. But he was unsure how to deal with his emotions*

"Hmm....Great *Hercules muttered to himself* How am I gonna keep my thoughts on the battle with Brit in tight pants??"

*he pondered to himself as he patted the guys on the back of the neck as they walked by*

Raging Phoenix
02-28-2006, 08:17 AM
Jenson looked around. His eyes looked like he was up to something. He had seen Hercules and knew something was up with him. He just needed to figure out who was the lucky girl. He decided he'd better clean himself up first. He stepped into his room. He got into the tub after undoing himself of his clothes. He was steaming a bit in his tub and thinking of nothing worth mentioning. He tried some of his powers on the water in the bath. He made a pilar of water by making a whirlpool. When he got out he saw the hideous clothes he was supposed to wear. It was a normal greek robe. "I am NOT going to wear a white curtain!!!" He shouted. He looked at his old clothes. They were very dirty because of the sand on the mountain. "Okay! Let's try something!" Jenson thought and raised his hand. He aimed at the clothes and blasted them with water. All dirt got washed out. After that he just let the water come out of the clothes again. "Good as new!" Jenson said and got dressed. He got out of the room and back into the temple. He was first back.

Andros's_Fan
02-28-2006, 09:59 PM
Maddy continued to have her thoughts on what she had been thinking about. Thinking that she might be able to live up to the standards that are asked of her and maybe she should bow out. Maybe that's what she has to do. So she wouldn't be in anyone's want again.

Little did Maddy know that Aphrodite was listening to her thoughts even though the Goddess of Love knew that it was wrong. She was worried about Maddy and that's why she did it. She walked out of her chambers and walked to Hecules. "Hercules." she said. "Can I speak with you for a moment?" she asked and then waited for an answer.

Adamantium Ranger
02-28-2006, 10:58 PM
*Hercules walked past Jenson and patted him on the back and then looked up and saw the beautiful Godess. And walked over to her*

"Yes, What can I do for you??"

*He said as he walked up to his half sister and watched as the others came out of their rooms*

*Zeus walked into the chambers to where Hercules and Aphrodite were talking and greeted his favorite daughter with a hug*

"Yes my dear what can we do for you?"

RavenDCloud
03-01-2006, 12:32 AM
Brit felt all the dirt and blood float away. As soon as she felt clean she emerged from the tub and went to change. She noticed her outfit had bits of purple in it, yet an elegant white color. She slipped it on, and went to her pockets in her clothes and pulled out her makeup. She applied it, and bounded her hair in a french twist. Once she decided she was ready she made her way out and back into the main room to meet with the king of the gods. Words never escaped her lips.

Andros's_Fan
03-01-2006, 01:36 AM
*Hercules walked past Jenson and patted him on the back and then looked up and saw the beautiful Godess. And walked over to her*

"Yes, What can I do for you??"

*He said as he walked up to his half sister and watched as the others came out of their rooms*

*Zeus walked into the chambers to where Hercules and Aphrodite were talking and greeted his favorite daughter with a hug*

"Yes my dear what can we do for you?"Aphrodite smiled and hugged her father back. Then smiled and hugged her half brother"Hello Father." she said. "Well, you both know that I am the guardian of Maddy. Well, I heard her thoughts and I thought that I should say something about it." She sighed and looked away then looked back. "Well, she's been thinking that she might be able to live up to the standards that are asked of her and that maybe she should bow out. Maybe that's what she has to do. So she wouldn't be in anyone's way again. Right now she is feeling inconsequential."

Titanium Ranger
03-01-2006, 01:45 AM
Clark walked up the mountain as long as the trail supported it. Then the going got steep and Clark found it difficult. Oh great, what am I going to do now? he thought. He looked sideways at the others. He could barely make their figures. He was atleast half a mile away from them. He suddenly heard a voice - the voice of Haphaestus.

"You know what to do, child."

Clark pondered this over. I do? he thought. Oh yeah. Clark held out his hand and his lance appeared in his hands. Alright, he thought as he climbed up, sticking his lance into the mountain. Once or twice, the lance reversed back into his stomach, making him bleed from there. It was a burning feeling but Clark continued, the sweat pouring down his face with every step he took above the mountain.

"You can go even faster child," Haphaestus's voice rang in his mind.

How? Clark thought and in his absent-minded way, accidentally missed a rock and fell downwards. He reached out with the hand holding the lance. The lance split into two. Clark looked at it in surprise, fearing he had broken it. But then realized that it was meant to do that. Clark grabbed both pieces and held it high. The lances stuck to the rock of the mountain with a sharp jolt, almost making Clark lose his grip on them. Clark saw blood pour on his lances and with some effort, found form footing. He then ignored the pain in his hands and continued on upwards, sticking one lance in the rock, then the other and this way, literally 'walking' up the mountainside.

Clark finally reached the summit and walked inside with the others. He grinned at Brit and Hercules and Terry and Maddy talking together and getting shut up by Zeus. He looked at his hands. His hands were smeared with blood, as well as his shirt and his jeans showed signs of a tough climb, with smears of blood here and there. Clark obliged Zeus and went to the room. Who'd like to peek into the girls' room? Clark thought. Hercules was trying to make a joke maybe but it didn't sound funny to him. Clark hated such guys who intervened on someone's privacy. He wondered if the gods would be able to see them and shivered as he stripped his clothes and got into the bath. I hope not. Clark felt the pain on all the cuts he had got but it soon washed up. He looked at the greek clothes and then at his own. Maybe I can do something here, Clark said, motioning his hands forward in an effort to clean his clothes. Instead, he just burnt them further. Oh great, just my luck. He grabbed the Greek clothes and put them on. old fashioned, but I have to make do with them now. Clark thought as he walked out of the room, wondering what to do next.

Adamantium Ranger
03-01-2006, 01:54 AM
*Hercules was side tracked as his sister spoke. He saw Brit walk in and now that she was cloths in the Greek Garament he could swear that She was his wife. But he soon turned away as she saw him look at her and he listened to his sister*

" Well...I see about young Maddy....But i don't know why she doesn't think she can live up to the standards. She already has...she fought the Amazons and made it to the top of the mountian....Do you want me to speak with her?"

*Hercules said as he caught himself again looking at Brit...and then the others who were walking in*

*Zeus smiled at his son and Daughter*

"No....Hercules I will talk to all six of them....I mean come on I can't be the scarey all powerful God now can I? I dont' want them to leave....we need them all here. We picked Maddy and the rest for a reason...they will be giving great power by my friend here on Olympus"

*Zeus said and as he spoke he watched the six enter the room with out saying a word and looking better then befroe*

"Hercules...did you give them the whole no talking in my house rule?"

*Zeus saw his sons eyes and laughed and both he and Hercules laughed*

Andros's_Fan
03-01-2006, 02:00 AM
Aphrodite listened to her father and brother. And was going to say that maybe Herucles could talk to Maddy, but then her father piped up and said that he needed to talk to all of them and that Hercules didn't need too.

After bathing and dreesing in the necessary garments that were laid out for her, Maddy walked in with her golden hair cascading down her back. She then walked forward and stood with the other, but in the back.

RavenDCloud
03-01-2006, 02:08 AM
Brit stood in the back watching and waiting, wondering what they'd would discuss with Zeus. She cast a side glance at Hercules but felt the air tingle around her. She turned and saw Artemis standing right besides her. She smiled at Artemis and returned her look to Hercules, giving him a soft , unsure smile but then looked back straight ahead.

Titanium Ranger
03-01-2006, 02:19 AM
Clark brought his hands together in front of him rather nervously, looking up and down at himself in the old greek uniform. Never thought I'd be wearing one of these. He looked at the bruises and cuts on his hands - which he could still feel. Then he saw the gods laugh and found it rather amusing. I never knew gods laughed...or joked even, he thought as he gave Maddy a smile. She seemed to stand away from the others - like an outcast and seemed quite shy. It was somethign that he liked about people - more like polite, well-mannered people.

Andros's_Fan
03-01-2006, 02:24 AM
Maddy looked over at Clark and gave a quick smile. Then she turned her head back to the fornt and nothing else. Why did they choose me to be here? she thought. I wish they would tell me.

"She is Doubting herself again." said Aphrodite. "She wants to know why she was chosen and wishes to be told as to why."

Adamantium Ranger
03-01-2006, 07:07 AM
*Hercules and Zeus walked into the chambers together with his sister close behind and Hercules motioned for them to stand before Zeus then Zeus spoke*

"Well...I can see Hercules was having some fun with you....Your aloud to talk in here....he just likes to play games with people since he knows people most likely respect Me. *Zeus said smiling at the six teenagers* But anyway I wish to speak to you all....in private...and first. I would like to start with the brave and Noble Maddy....will please follow me into my chambers?"

*Zeus said motioning for her to follow him, Zeus wasn't that much different from a normal person he was around 6ft 5 and around 225 of solid muscle and he had shoulder length silver hair and a silver beard and also tan skin*

*Hercules watched as they walked to his chambers*

"Hey....um sorry about that I just like to have a little fun with people....Ha.....*Hercules said feeling kind of uneasy and then he locked eyes with Brit, and he took awhile but he smiled a warm smile and then worked his way down the line looking each of them in the eyes reading them. As he was always good at reading people*

RavenDCloud
03-01-2006, 07:14 AM
Brit smiled at him and felt something inside of her glow with happiness. *I hate when that happens.* Brit thought as she continued to stay still waiting for anything to occur. "I often wonder what will happen?" She thought as she played absent mindly with her hair.

Adamantium Ranger
03-01-2006, 07:19 AM
*Hercules walked to them*

"So...what do or did you guys do for fun...in the year 2006? I think it was?"

*He said as he sat down on one of the big comfy pillows they had around*

"I always wondered what it would be like to live in the future or see it...but that is like a couple thousands years away"

RavenDCloud
03-01-2006, 07:25 AM
Brit stood up and see made brief eye contact with him but turned to look for someone else to answer. "I just did gymnastics and wrote.Not much." Brit answered as she sat on the other end of the room on a pillow. "What about you sir? What do you do?" Brit asked.

Raging Phoenix
03-01-2006, 07:41 AM
"Yeah, I know what's going on for real now." Jenson thought but kept it for himself in case Hercules and Brit didn't know yet themselves. "Well, I wrote raps. It was going pretty well, which brings me to a question. Are we getting back to where we left ever again?" Jenson asked. He did like what was going on here, but still wanted to go back someday to where he belonged.

Titanium Ranger
03-01-2006, 08:18 AM
"Wierd, isn't it?" Clark said, looking at his own orange dress, then at Terry and grinning at him. "If I hadn't burnt mine, I wouldn't be wearing these. Too bad we can't get out original clothes replaced...go back where we came from for a change of clothes or something." he said though he knew it sounded too ridiculous for words. "You have quite a lot of knowledge about this stuff man." he commented, slapping Terry on the back lightly, trying to make himself feel homely in this strange time and place.

Raging Phoenix
03-01-2006, 08:25 AM
"You have bad luck. I just cleaned mine." Jenson smiled. He looked at Hercules. "Can't the Gods make new 06 clothes?" Jenson asked. He wondered if he could make some from water, but dropped the idea quite quickly. Jenson started playing with water he just created between his fingers again.

Andros's_Fan
03-01-2006, 09:38 AM
Maddy stood still for moment. He wants to see me first? she said to herself. "Yes, sir." she said as she walked to the front of the others to follow Zeus into his chambers. Aphrodite probably told him what I said. I know that she can read my mind.

Adamantium Ranger
03-01-2006, 11:08 PM
*Hercules Smiled at Brit and Jenson*

"So...Rap...what is this Rap and gymnastics?? I never saw them before? Or herd a Rap? And I am sure the Gods coudl make you some new cloths...but why on earth would you want to? They look so uncomfortable....I mean these are loose and nice .....*He said looking over the soon to be Rangers*

"And as for getting back to your own time....maybe if you don't fail you will get back. Or you could choose to stay I guess.... I don't know"

*Zeus smiled at Maddy and placed his hand on her shoulder*

"Please young one call me Zeus.....So my daughter tells me you doubt your own ablility? *Zeus said looking into her eyes as he sat on a pillow* Before you get mad....My daughter cares for you greatly....she has been watching over you for sometime.....And she told me to pick you...because she had faith in you. and I know my Daughter and if she said you will make a great Ranger then you will. YOu have the Will the determination and stubbornes to be a greta skilled warrior. And you already have the Bow and Arrow of Love. And you are alreayd skilled with that. So why would you doubt your skills and where your suppose to be young one?"

*Zeus said as he offered her some fruit*

Titanium Ranger
03-02-2006, 06:59 PM
Clark looked at Hercules. "I was a part-time firefighter." he gave a slight laugh. "That's a person who us out fire, you know. It was an adventurous job, plus I had to study. I lived alone as well and it was a quite life but cool." Clark then grinned at Terry and whispered, "Cool discman. It'll be cool to hear some good music from good old 2006 again. Just keep the volume down or Hercules here will squeeze you before you can do anything." He wondered if Hercules would find the music rather fascinating since it was not from his time. But still, he wouldn't like the timing since this place was like a library, you had to keep quiet or the gods won't like it.

Uranium Ranger
03-02-2006, 08:51 PM
Alex walked in and sat besides Terry,His friend, "so..what's with this weird colour?" he asked as he looked at his Toga,"I mean it has a slight shade of golden but it more Dark orange isn't it?" he asked,Then he felt something against his back and looked up to see Apollo besides him,He smiled and then turned his attention back to Terry,"Anyway would like to listen to some music,after we are out of here," He had no one in the year 2006 that he should go back and it was fine here,atleast until he had his friends it was.

Andros's_Fan
03-03-2006, 02:56 AM
Maddy was hesitant, but took the fruit and took a bite. "Thank you si... I mean Zeus. I guess I am doubting myself because I have the weapons of love. And I'm not bad mouthing your daughter sir, it's just that what exactly can I do? I don't think that I know exactly what I am saying." she said closing her eyes and shaking her head. Then opened to look at Zeus again. "I'm sorry. But, I think that I may be just blabbing and worrying for no reason."

Adamantium Ranger
03-03-2006, 03:23 AM
*Hercules looked at the five*

"So...we have a Rapper? A gymnastic person and a fire fighter. Intresting...Thats is crazy"

*Hercules said as he relaxed in the hall of Zeus*

"You know you guys can talk, and hang out and stuff..we will try to make this palce as much as home as we can for you. So please act yourselfs"

*Zeus smiled at Maddy*

"Still worried about me huh? And dont' worry about My daughter....she just cares for you greatly thats all. And i think you just awnsered your own question. YOu are worrying for no reason, you already have grown so much in the little time you have been here. And trust me you will be working with yoru God to hone your skills and to be a better fighter. Now anything you would like to ask me Maddy?"

*Zeus said placing a reassureing hand on her shoulder*

Raging Phoenix
03-03-2006, 03:52 AM
Jenson looked around the huge temple. "How is this ever going to feel like home?" He wondered. "Just call me X by the way." He said to Hercules. He played with a waterdrop again. "When is that Hera figure going to attack anyway?" Too many questions were bubbling up in his head.

Andros's_Fan
03-03-2006, 04:18 AM
Zeus smiled at Maddy. "Still worried about me huh? And dont' worry about My daughter....she just cares for you greatly thats all. And i think you just awnsered your own question. YOu are worrying for no reason, you already have grown so much in the little time you have been here. And trust me you will be working with yoru God to hone your skills and to be a better fighter. Now anything you would like to ask me Maddy?" Zeus said placing a reassureing hand on her shoulder."No, I don't think that there is anything more to ask or say." said Maddy. She looked up at Zeus. "You ment for me to figure it out on my own, didn't you?" she asked giving him a slanting smile.

Adamantium Ranger
03-03-2006, 04:26 AM
* Zeus smiled down on her*

"Yea....I maybe the God of the Gods here. But I don't make things come easy, you had to figure it out on your own. And you are stronger for it....and if you didn't I am sure my daughter would have helped you"

*He said smiling*

"Now please send in Jenson, And also....here is a gift from me"

*He said floating a Pink and silver wrist device towards her*

"This is your Morpher....you are now a Ranger of the Gods"

Uranium Ranger
03-03-2006, 05:22 AM
Alex grinned,He was beginning to like this Hercules dude,"Well You have on Rapper,One Gymnastic,One Fire-Fighter" he said with the grin still on his face,"Well do you by any chance know about Martial Arts?" he asked

Adamantium Ranger
03-03-2006, 05:33 AM
*Hercules looked at him*

"Martial Arts?.....Hmm lets see"

*Hercules then stood up and got into a defensive postion and then cart wheeled the right and landed it and did a spinning roudn house kick and then did a leg sweep and then lurched backwards into a back hand spring and into a back flip in which he landed in a split and then sprung to his feet and threw a couple of punches in the air and then ran towards Alex but stopped about a leg lengths away and extended his leg about a inch form his face*

"Is that Martial arts??"

*he said putting his leg down*

Uranium Ranger
03-03-2006, 05:52 AM
"Whoa!" Alex murmured as he saw Hercules's foot near his face,"Yep That is" He said as he saw Hercules put his leg down,"I didn't know that it was tought here,I mean in this time"

Adamantium Ranger
03-03-2006, 06:49 AM
"Ehhhh its not....I got bored and Zeus sent me to train with a guy for awhile and i learned from him"

*He said getting kinda bored*

Andros's_Fan
03-03-2006, 07:07 AM
Maddy looked at Zeus again before he disappered back into his chambers abd smiled. "Thank you." she said. Then walked back to the others, strapping the morpher to her wrist. "And me?" said Maddy as she walked up to them. "I'm nothing. Because I don't have an special skills like these guys. Except that I can to this." She took her bow and stood in front of some targets that seemed to be some odd feet away. Then pulling back the string and letting go, and she did the same with two others all within seconds of each other.

RavenDCloud
03-03-2006, 07:13 AM
Brit stood in the back quiet. Observing everyone. She felt like something was in the air but she couldn't place her finger on it. "What I wouldn't give for shorts and a t-shirt."She said out loud not meaning to. "Oops."She said as a blush krept up on her. "A rapper? interesting and a martial artistest? even more interesting. And Maddy with her skills on her bow an arrow. I feel inferior to you all."Brit said and then wink letting them know she was kidding.

Adamantium Ranger
03-03-2006, 07:16 AM
*Hercules smiled at Maddy*

"Ummm Maddy...thats impressive....not everyone can nail two arrows right in a row. And now I see we have out frist person out of Zeus's chambers alive...to bad....he used to be more scarey"

*He said as he pointed to Jenson*

"Hey....Rapper boy...your next go in and see Zeus"

Raging Phoenix
03-03-2006, 07:26 AM
"I told you to call me X, homie." Jenson replied and went in. He was looking around. He seemed alone. "They overdid the number of pillars, man." Jenson said to himself. The he realized two of the pillars were no pillars but Zeus legs. "Woah, sorry sir... God... Zeus." He said. He was a bit embarrassed.

Andros's_Fan
03-03-2006, 08:08 AM
"Two in a row?" said Maddy. She turned and looked back at the targets. "I thought that it was three." She continued to look at them. "Yep. Three." She looked around and looked over to Brit and walked over to her. "Hey." she said, trying to be social. And she kind of wasn't good at it.

Adamantium Ranger
03-03-2006, 11:08 PM
*Zeus looked at Jenson*

"Jenson....*Zeus said shrinking down to his size* Do you know why your here? I mean i can tell you don't doubt yourself and you have good skills. But you do fear not going home huh?"

*Zeus said as he looked into Jenson's eyes*

RavenDCloud
03-03-2006, 11:43 PM
Brit looked at Maddy and smiled. "Hi."She said. In her mind a hudred different thoughts started swimming around. "I really don't think i should be here."She thought as she saw how the others were all getting along. She smiled at Maddy and walked off to a secluded spot to think. "I wonder why was i brought here? I have no skills. All i can do is flip and twirl and anybody can do that." Brit thought sourly.

Titanium Ranger
03-04-2006, 12:22 AM
Clark looked around, feeling quite useless. They were supposed to fight wierd giant girl-type thingys, he was given the power of fire. He fought fire back at his place and now he was supposed to create and control it. Wierd, he thought as he remembered his fire-fighting days. He had to be alert all the time and Clark usually gave it his level best and also worked over-time, since his home life was nothing without a family. He remembered hanging around and joking with his fellow firefighters in the evenings, while going to school in the mornings. Wouldn't all his fellows miss him? And yeah, I'm sure we can beat these guys and go back in time...except for these guys will do better without me. Just look at them all, they're friends, I'm quite different. I only know Terry, I don't know if the others will trust me, or I will trust them. So he just stood there in his Greek costume, his arms folded and his mind swirling with memories.

Raging Phoenix
03-04-2006, 12:44 AM
"Ofcourse I do, man. I don't even know how I got here!" Jenson replied. He was feeling Zeus would tell him he was right. He left his head down. "This is all a bit confusing to me."

Adamantium Ranger
03-04-2006, 01:39 AM
*Hercules saw Brit walk away and he left the others and walked over to her*

"Brit? *Hercules asked in a soft voice* Are you ok?"

*He said as he placed a hand on her shoulder*

*Zeus laughed at Jenson*

"Duh...Man....you got here because of me. I brought you here with my powers and I can return you with the same powers. BUt only after your mission here is finished. But now I want to give you this...It is the green Power Morpher. If you accept it you will be giving great powers. And Become a Ranger of the Gods"

Raging Phoenix
03-04-2006, 01:44 AM
"So does that mean I am of the Gods, do you own me?" Jenson asked confused. What was going on? What was a Ranger? Was it like the archer in the Guild Wars game? "I can't wield a bow by the way." Jenson said so Zeus wouldn't be dissapointed later on.

RavenDCloud
03-04-2006, 01:54 AM
*Hercules saw Brit walk away and he left the others and walked over to her*

"Brit? *Hercules asked in a soft voice* Are you ok?"

*He said as he placed a hand on her shoulder*

Brit turned jumping mid air. "huh?"She asked as she gracefully landed on her behind. "oh I'm sorry. I just ouch. I was in my own little world thinking about something. I'm fine."She assured him all though inside she wasn't really sure.

Adamantium Ranger
03-04-2006, 02:24 AM
"Now Jenson it just means you were choosen by us to become POwer Rangers......I know you have many questions so ask?"

*Zeus said walking up to him*

"Sure...I'm not buying it....your thinking you don't belong here huh?...And no I can't read minds I just can tell. And also...Zeus wants to talk to last ...so will come with me I want to show you something"

*Hercules said extending his hand to hers*

RavenDCloud
03-04-2006, 02:34 AM
Brit eyed him critically and then sighed and gave him her hand. "sure why not."She said letting a smile creep up slowly. "I think that'll be fine. "Brit said as she moved stray bangs out of her eyes.

Raging Phoenix
03-04-2006, 02:37 AM
"Whazza Ranger?" Jenson asked rapidly. He was not sure whether he was insulting Zeus that way. He wasn't sure of anything. The fact that those Amazones had injured him a little bit made him know he wasn't dreaming.

Adamantium Ranger
03-04-2006, 03:16 AM
*Hercules smiled and took her hand and they left Zeus's temple and walked into s horse stable*

"Have you ever herd of Pegasus Brit?"

*he said as they walked in and he then closed the door*

"A ranger you never herd of a Ranger?....not in your time? Power Rangers...you will be givin strength speed and agility. YOu will have suits...that protect you."

*Zeus said as he opened up a window in time and showed Jenson the MMPR*

Andros's_Fan
03-04-2006, 04:20 AM
After Brit walked off, Maddy wondered what she had done to make her walk off. She was now standing by herself where Brit was standing. And she couldn't for the life of her figure out what had happened. Why did she just walk away? Maddy asked herself. What did I do? Did I offend her in some way? I hope that I didn't do that.

Titanium Ranger
03-04-2006, 04:40 AM
Clark decided to introduce himself to the other people from his time. He already knew Alex and Terry. Brit and Hercules were gone somewhere and Jenson, he knew him and he was with Zeus. He saw Maddy standing alone, and after debating it for a while, walked up to her. "hello there." he said flashing a smile. "Since we're from the same time, I thought I might as well introduce myself. I am Clark..Clark Reid" he said, extending his hand.

Andros's_Fan
03-04-2006, 05:08 AM
Maddy turned and looked at Clark. "Hi." she said. "I'm Madison McDonald. Some call me Maddy." she said and then took Clarks hand in hers and shook it. "Nice to meet you." she said. "And what time exactly are you from?" she asked holding back a slight smile.

Titanium Ranger
03-04-2006, 05:18 AM
"I am from 2006." Clark said, thinking he recognized her from there as well. "Wait..I have seen you before...yes. Earlier today...at the juicebar. You ran ot of the place and you didn't seem very happy. And you didn't seem very happy a few moments ago either." Clark observed. "Or are you from some other time and I'm just mistaken?" he asked.

Andros's_Fan
03-04-2006, 05:33 AM
Maddy smiled slightly. "I was joking. I'm sorry. I couldn't help it because you asked what time I was from. And I thought that we were all from the same time. And I didn't think to ask. I seemed a little upset earlier because I walkred up to the other girl, said hi, and then she walked off. I thought that I might have offended her for some reason." she said now taking a breath. "I sure hope that that wasn't it. I don't know what I did to make her walk away."

Titanium Ranger
03-04-2006, 06:13 AM
"Didn't seem that way to me." Clark smiled. "When that other girl walked away, she didn't have any annoyed expression on her face. She seemed more sort of...lonely. Like you were a few minutes ago." Clark pasued here. He knew that he hadn't asked Maddy what time she was from but didn't point it out, not wanting to upset her in any way, which was natural of him. "Cheer up. You can talk to her about it when she comes back. She's gone with Hercules somewhere I think. Nothing is wrong, I'm sure." Clark smiled reassuringly.

Andros's_Fan
03-04-2006, 06:20 AM
Maddy smiled. "Thanks." she said. She turned and looked ar more targets that appeared and still had Clark standing beside her. She pulled back the string again, and fired. Maddy did it three more times, with the arrows only being second away from each other and she found that she was getting a little better at this.

RavenDCloud
03-04-2006, 06:44 AM
*Hercules smiled and took her hand and they left Zeus's temple and walked into s horse stable*

"Have you ever herd of Pegasus Brit?"

*he said as they walked in and he then closed the door*

"no. I havent." Brit said looking at him. "May I ask why you are being so nice to me?" She asked out of the blue feeling a blush covering her cheeks then felt her resolve go ice cold, but she once more softened her facial features. "Once more i'm sorry to here about your family."Brit said softly placing her hand lightly on his arm.

Raging Phoenix
03-04-2006, 06:55 AM
"A ranger you never herd of a Ranger?....not in your time? Power Rangers...you will be givin strength speed and agility. YOu will have suits...that protect you."

*Zeus said as he opened up a window in time and showed Jenson the MMPR*
Jenson rubbed his chin. "Maybe I have seen them." He said enforcing the word "have". He was beginning to understand. He was going to become a super hero like in the Marvel comics. "So I am getting in a way too stretchy suit to fight an evil Goddess?" He asked. "With the help of Mermaidman?"

Titanium Ranger
03-04-2006, 07:04 AM
Maddy smiled. "Thanks." she said. She turned and looked ar more targets that appeared and still had Clark standing beside her. She pulled back the string again, and fired. Maddy did it three more times, with the arrows only being second away from each other and she found that she was getting a little better at this.

Clark looked at Maddy fire her arrows with admiration. "Wow. That was pretty cool...and fast as well as accurate." Clark commented as he looked at the target, which held all three arrows almost at the center. "And still you said you couldn't do anything? You've got real skill...ermm...Maddy." Clark smiled at her.

Adamantium Ranger
03-04-2006, 07:14 AM
"no. I havent." Brit said looking at him. "May I ask why you are being so nice to me?" She asked out of the blue feeling a blush covering her cheeks then felt her resolve go ice cold, but she once more softened her facial features. "Once more i'm sorry to here about your family."Brit said softly placing her hand lightly on his arm.

" Well..meet him.....*a beautiful White house walks out with beautiful long angelic wings and walks towards Hercules. He white hair shining in the brillant sun*

"This is my good friend Pegasus....He has been my friend for some time......he frist flew me up to Olympus to meet Zeus.........*Hercules then turned to Ryan* I am this nice to everyone....well I guess not everyone...its just....I don't know I can't help but be nice around you....its something you do to me I guess.........and Don't worry about my Family....I will see them soon enough probable"

*He said touching her hand that was on his arm*

RavenDCloud
03-04-2006, 07:33 AM
Brit smiled and looked at him and gave his hand a squeeze. "Maybe. Such a beautiful horse."Brit said as she played with the horses maim. "Hercules do you think they'll be a time when we will return to our time? Yet i'm not sure wheter i should be here. Everyone has a skill and i'm just an air head and a gymnast really ...i think someone else is out there that can do better."Brit admitted not being able to lie to him anymore.

Adamantium Ranger
03-04-2006, 07:44 AM
Brit smiled and looked at him and gave his hand a squeeze. "Maybe. Such a beautiful horse."Brit said as she played with the horses maim. "Hercules do you think they'll be a time when we will return to our time? Yet i'm not sure wheter i should be here. Everyone has a skill and i'm just an air head and a gymnast really ...i think someone else is out there that can do better."Brit admitted not being able to lie to him anymore.

"Brit...Zeus chose you because you are important to the team. And you have skills. Its just you and your God need to work on them to bring them out. I promise...and beisdes I will be helping you along the way I promise... If you fall I will be there to pick you up"

*he said smiling*

"Yeah...he is a beautiful horse....but don't tell him that he has a big enough head"

*hercules said as he got nudged by the hose*

"Besides....you are choosen to be the Purple Ranger of the Gods....Zeus will Explain it all to everyone in time on how we got that power....but enough of that. What do you say we take a ride??....And i oculd get to know you better....and you know you looke beautiful dressed in out times....and you will get back to you time sometime..i promise

RavenDCloud
03-04-2006, 08:01 AM
"a ride sounds nice. And getting to know you sounds fun."Brit agreed as she leaned over and whispered into the horses ear. "and you are a beautiful horse."THen to Hercules"wonder why my hair is longer here? that's weird. sorry valley moment."Brit said trying to hide a small blush.

Andros's_Fan
03-04-2006, 08:46 AM
Clark looked at Maddy fire her arrows with admiration. "Wow. That was pretty cool...and fast as well as accurate." Clark commented as he looked at the target, which held all three arrows almost at the center. "And still you said you couldn't do anything? You've got real skill...ermm...Maddy." Clark smiled at her."Thanks." said Maddy. "But, it's nothing amazing like fire fighting and martial arts, or even being a rapper." she said as she looked at her targets and was pleased with them. "What do you do?" she asked.

Uranium Ranger
03-04-2006, 09:15 AM
Alex folded his arms and looked around as he leaned against the pillar and watched all others engulfed in conversations,He then stood upright and thought that he may practice his Martial Arts,He saw Maddy take down her targets,"Impressive" he said beneath his breath,than he noticed something familiar about her,he leaned and saw that she was the same girl who had cried in the Juice Bar and told her to leave her alone,"hi" he said but turned around as quickly as he had said it,She did not want you aorund earlier so why now?, a voice asked so he went behind the pillar he was leaning on and opened his legs wide and let out breath,and then did a Middle Kick with a Combo of Punches,OutSide in Block,In Side out Block,Knife hand Strike,then he jumped,twisted in Mid-Air and did a round house kick and as soon as he landed he did a leg sweep and a BackFlip to get to the point where he had started.

Andros's_Fan
03-04-2006, 09:38 AM
Maddy turned from the conversation she was having wiht Clark for a minute to turn and see the guy that had talked to her in the Juice Bar. "Hey." she said shyly to Alex. "I'm sorry for the way I acted today. It just wasn't the right moment and I'm sorry again if it seemed like I flew off the handle." she said looking him in the face.

Uranium Ranger
03-04-2006, 09:56 AM
Alex looked at Maddy as he stopped his training,"Hey No Problem,I know it must have been a harsh time for you" he said with a smile,"Anyway You are great with your aims and shots" he commented

Andros's_Fan
03-04-2006, 10:04 AM
"Thanks." said Maddy for about what has to be the hundredth time in maybe two hours. "And it kind of was. I didn't think that I had a talent until I started using this." she said lifting the bow in her hand. "I kind of thought that I was worthless until I came here." she said under her breath.

Uranium Ranger
03-05-2006, 08:38 PM
"Well there is talent in everyone" said Alex,"You just need to find it,and see,you have found it" he said with a smile,he moved his hair back and looked at his clothes,then he heard Maddy say something under her breathe,"what was that again?" he saked in a polite manner.

Andros's_Fan
03-06-2006, 10:53 AM
"Nothing." said Maddy quickly. "So, Clark?" she said as she turned her attention back to him, but also tried to concentrate her attention on Alex too so she wouldn't be rude.

Adamantium Ranger
03-06-2006, 10:51 PM
Jenson rubbed his chin. "Maybe I have seen them." He said enforcing the word "have". He was beginning to understand. He was going to become a super hero like in the Marvel comics. "So I am getting in a way too stretchy suit to fight an evil Goddess?" He asked. "With the help of Mermaidman?"

"Yep...that is if you accept...if not you will be thrown from this mountain and to my brother hades...who will gladly take good cae of you....in the underworld"

*Zeus said hiding a small smile*

"So what do you say...do you accept...oh and also you will go home after your battling is done"

"a ride sounds nice. And getting to know you sounds fun."Brit agreed as she leaned over and whispered into the horses ear. "and you are a beautiful horse."THen to Hercules"wonder why my hair is longer here? that's weird. sorry valley moment."Brit said trying to hide a small blush.

*Hercules smiled and climbed up on the horse and pulled Brit up behind him*

"Maybe because.....thats how I like it?......*Hercules said and then realized what he said and sat forward hiding a blush*...Umm But anyway....Tell me what are things like inthe future?...is their peace? or not? and also what are the guys like in the future??"
*He said as the took off from the mountian and flew high in the sky*

Titanium Ranger
03-06-2006, 11:14 PM
"Nothing." said Maddy quickly. "So, Clark?" she said as she turned her attention back to him, but also tried to concentrate her attention on Alex too so she wouldn't be rude.

Clark smiled at Maddy. "Hey, you two can talk. I think I'll get a walk. I do need some excercise after standing still for so long." Clark said, looking down at his greek toga, which he still had to get used to. Clark walked outside and stood there, taking in the mountain air. Hmm...this toga is quite comfy as Hercules said, Clark thought, taking in the beatiful mountain scenery around him.

Andros's_Fan
03-06-2006, 11:23 PM
Maddy walked behind Clark. "I think that I will join you." she said and looked back at Alex over her shoulder as she walked. "Do you want to come too?" she asked. Then she continued on, and would see whether Alex would come or not. She sucked in a big breath of moutain air. "Mmm...." she said. "This is pretty good. And Hercules wasn't lying when he said that these things were comfortable." she said as she indicatied to the nice fitted toga.

Titanium Ranger
03-06-2006, 11:38 PM
Clark smiled. "I guess so. But I'd still give a hundred bucks for my original clothes. These seem okay, but still wierd. If you ask me, this whole things' pretty wierd. Us going back in time, getting those weapons, meeting gods, battling amazons. It seems so much like a dream but isn't." he sighed. "What about you?" he smiled down at Maddy.

Andros's_Fan
03-06-2006, 11:43 PM
Maddy didn't smile back. "I don't know." she said as she wondered a little ahead of Clark. "I don't know. I'm thinking that maybe I belong here in this time." she said absently. "That maybe I never really belonged in the life that I had in 2006." she continued. Then she wrapped her arms around herself because she felt a chill and it wasn't even cold out.

Titanium Ranger
03-06-2006, 11:50 PM
Clark looked at Maddy as she wrapped herself around. Did her saying she didn't belong in her time have something to do with the way she was crying earlier that day? "Hey Maddy, is there something you probably want to share?" he asked kindly as he put a hand on her shoulder. He didn't know her well but her overall behaviour told Clark she was really sad about something from the inside.

Andros's_Fan
03-06-2006, 11:57 PM
Maddy went on as if Clark didn't speak. "Dad was suppose to meet me at the Juice Bar. And he was suppose to show up, but he didn't. And I waited for a hour and a half. Maybe more, maybe less. But, he had been doing it for a long time. In the beginning it was cool, but he drifted off. I'm thinking that he doesn't love me anymore. Maybe he's disgusted with me. I don't know. I just wish he would talk to me." Maddy took a deep breath and let it out in a long sigh. "He hates me." she said. She was unaware that Clark was beside her now. "Mom why did you have to leave. Why? Dad hate me now. If you were here everything would still be the same." Silently tears streamed down her face as she looked off into the distance.

Titanium Ranger
03-07-2006, 12:07 AM
"Hey.." Clark said, surprised. He felt a bit wierd, standing there in his toga, the wind blowing around them and MAddy speaking as if he wasn't there. Maybe she didn't want him to know this stuff, but he knew now anyway. He didn't want to make her feel ashamed but it hurt him to see her crying as well. Clark turned Maddy's face by the chin towards his and wiped the tears off her face. "Hey Maddy, please don't cry. Maybe it was just some misunderstanding. Maybe your father does like you. Its hard for anyone not to like you you know...you're so sweet and so kind." he said, hoping he was making her feel better and not worse.

Andros's_Fan
03-07-2006, 12:14 AM
The tears continued to stream down her face. She looked into his eyes. "It wasn't some misunderstanding as you say." said Maddy. "My father has done it too many times. My mother died some years ago and I'm sure that he blames me for it."

Titanium Ranger
03-07-2006, 03:47 AM
"Hey," Clark said, wiping her tears off again. "Hey Maddy, I hate to see you crying like this, please stop." he said kindly. "And even if your father blames you, you know you're not responsible. Come on Maddy, cheer up." he said, holding her face up by the chin and making her look at him. He smiled reassuringly.

Andros's_Fan
03-07-2006, 04:35 AM
Maddy felt some kind of pang in her chest and wasn't sure what it was. She sniffed and tried to still the tears. "It was in the car when it happened." she said and turned her head away. "I was there and I was so scared. And when I was facing those Amazons, I was still scared."

Titanium Ranger
03-07-2006, 04:54 AM
Clark could see that she was still upset. He put a hand on her shoulder again. "Don't be scared Maddy. We're all with you and we all believe in you. You can do anything. You saw yourself with the bow and arrow, didn't you? You were pretty good and i'm sure you can handle them without anybody's help. As for your dad, you can talk to him when you get back. I'll help you." he offered.

Andros's_Fan
03-07-2006, 05:38 AM
Maddy turned her head. "Thanks." she said and then walked out of his grasp. "But, I don't think that that will happen." she said. "I don't eve think that I will talk to my father ever again." she said. "Yeah. And yeah, I did see myself with the bow and arrows and I thought that I was pretty good at it." She turned to him, now a few feet away and smiled.

Titanium Ranger
03-07-2006, 05:49 AM
"With your skills, we'll have no problem getting back. Shoot down any Amazons that come your way and we'll find our way back, okay? I haven't really got much to live either but still, there are my fellow firemen. I wonder what they'll say if they see me like this." he wondered out loud, smiling as he took in dress. Man, I wonder if i'll ever get used to this dress, he thought. "so want to go back in?" he asked.

Andros's_Fan
03-07-2006, 05:56 AM
"No." said maddy. "I think that I'm going to stay out her a while longer. But, if you want to go in, it's fine with me." Maddy looked up a long to see Clarks face. "Man you're tall." she said kind of absently.

Titanium Ranger
03-07-2006, 06:09 AM
Clark laughed. "Who doesn't say that? Everybody who came to visit me when my parents were alive, they said the same thing. "he's grown" and stuff." Then he fell quiet all of a sudden. Maybe Maddy hadn't meant it as a remarkable thing but rather as wierd. Maybe she thought him wierd like many other people. But Clark knew one thing for sure, Maddy was beautiful. But he didn't say this, knowing she might take it in the wrong sense and might think he was some kind of a crazy person. Thinking these thoughts with a serious expression on his face, Clark looked down the mountainside, remembering his unpopular past as a kid.

Andros's_Fan
03-07-2006, 06:13 AM
"I'm sorry." said Maddy suddenly. "I didn't mean anything mean by it." she explained quickly. "It was just a thought at simply didn't want to stay in my head." He looked so serious to her that she thought that he didn't hear her. And he might not have. He was thinking of something she knew, and thought that she might leave him to it. So, Maddy walked off to the side and just looked out over the wide space. It looked wonderful.

Titanium Ranger
03-07-2006, 06:31 AM
Clark heard Maddy alright and was relieved to hear that. He watched the scenery ahead of him for a few seconds then looked back as he felt the wind blowing and chilling him inside his toga. Loose and comfy, but no protection aganst strong winds, Clark thought. he removed the serious look and all serious thoughts and smiled again as he looked at Maddy. "So how are you getting along with the others?" he asked her, who had her back turned to him.

Andros's_Fan
03-07-2006, 06:42 AM
Maddy turned to Clark. She lookd at him and then turned her head to the scenery. "I getting along I guess." she said. "I mean, the only one's that I have really spoken to are you and Alex. And I had only said hi to the girl that had walked away from me. That's about it. How about you?" she asked.

Titanium Ranger
03-07-2006, 06:50 AM
"Well, that Terry guy who healed you. He''s my friend from the same time and I somewhat know Alex. I've never really spoken to the girl who walked away from you and Hercules, well, he's kinda amusing." Clark said, a smile forming on his face. "And ofcourse, you. I have this feeling we can become quite good friends." Clark said, looking at the scenery again.

Adamantium Ranger
03-07-2006, 06:55 AM
ooc: Can you guys slow down alittle....so we don't lose Raging Phoenix..and TBR and PER and myself..lol....that would be great.....but i do like the interaction you guys are having!

Raging Phoenix
03-07-2006, 08:12 PM
OOC: Sorry, I tend to be offline a lot on Mondays.

"Yep...that is if you accept...if not you will be thrown from this mountain and to my brother hades...who will gladly take good cae of you....in the underworld"

*Zeus said hiding a small smile*

"So what do you say...do you accept...oh and also you will go home after your battling is done"

"Well, Hades doesn't sound very good and I like to fight, so... BRING IT ON!" Jenson said. He was not aware that it might be dangerous. "So, where is this Hera woman?"

Adamantium Ranger
03-07-2006, 10:53 PM
*Zeus smiled at the young man's enthusiasm*

"You will find out in due time...she is very hard to track....but trust me I am sure she is cooking up some good soilders for you all to fight aganist. Now will you please send in Terry Monroe....and once all you get your powers we will began training with them"

*Zeus then spoke to him one last time*

And here is how you activate your powers, the morphing Call is "( Power of the gods strike..(insert color) Ranger Power now.

Raging Phoenix
03-08-2006, 02:08 AM
Jenson walked out of the room looking at his morpher. "Yo Terry! You're up!" He said and pointed at the door still watching his morpher. "Pity I can't check it out now." Jenson thought and looked at the others. "That was weird."

Adamantium Ranger
03-08-2006, 02:20 AM
"Yes Terry I asked to see you next...SO what do you think of coming here and becoming the protectors of this time?"

*He said as he looked over Terry and smiled*

"Your strong willed....Apollo was a good choice for you young Master Terry"

Uranium Ranger
03-08-2006, 05:07 AM
Alex went towards the Mountain and felt the breeze blow against his face and his hair blow backwards,He saw others on the mountain so he decided to go to a place away from themHe made his way over some rocks to a place away from them,He then stood facing the edge of the mountain with his arms folded.

Raging Phoenix
03-08-2006, 05:14 AM
Jenson came walking to Alex. "Yo, man! What's up?" He asked as Alex looked troubled. "You will get your turn, it seems completely random." Jenson added. "I mean, I am the worst hero around here." He tried to cheer Alex up a bit.

Uranium Ranger
03-08-2006, 05:24 AM
"Hey Dude,I am not nervous,I am not worried either" Alex replied,"Just came here to admire the scenery,alone,as usual" he said with a slight laugh as he looked over his shoudler,not fully,"Why don't you join me and give me company?" he asked with a smile.

Raging Phoenix
03-08-2006, 05:42 AM
"Yeah, that's cool with me." Jenson replied. "What's here to see?" He asked looking over Athens.

Uranium Ranger
03-08-2006, 05:47 AM
"Just a beautiful country in a time we don't know about," Alex said,"Maybe IF we return we can write a book on "My Visit to Ancient Greece" "

RavenDCloud
03-08-2006, 06:01 AM
"Hercules , have you ever considered living in the present or are you happy in this time? Wait what do you do for fun? "Brit asked as she twirled her hair around her hand. "I've seen to have forgotten about my friends back home only i feel at ease here. Is that wrong?"She asked.

Adamantium Ranger
03-08-2006, 06:52 AM
"Hercules , have you ever considered living in the present or are you happy in this time? Wait what do you do for fun? "Brit asked as she twirled her hair around her hand. "I've seen to have forgotten about my friends back home only i feel at ease here. Is that wrong?"She asked.

*Brit and Hercules Landed at the ruins of an old city that was built on the side of one of the mountians around Moutn Olympus*

"Well....never thought about it....I mean...I probable would stick out like a sore thumb....and I am pretty happy here but I think i wouldn't mind leaving just so i could start a new life....And what do I do for fun....well...work out....talk to the other Gods....and save humans....nothing really else....*He said smiling sheepishly*...And it is easy to feel at ease here it is beautiful....and peaceful....and it easy to lose yourself here.....and if you have forgotten about your friends its because your making new ones...or maybe they weren't true friends i don' t know....*He said putting an arm on her shoulder*

"Brit do you think your ready to be a hero like your other firends here?"

RavenDCloud
03-08-2006, 07:08 AM
*Brit and Hercules Landed at the ruins of an old city that was built on the side of one of the mountians around Moutn Olympus*

"Well....never thought about it....I mean...I probable would stick out like a sore thumb....and I am pretty happy here but I think i wouldn't mind leaving just so i could start a new life....And what do I do for fun....well...work out....talk to the other Gods....and save humans....nothing really else....*He said smiling sheepishly*...And it is easy to feel at ease here it is beautiful....and peaceful....and it easy to lose yourself here.....and if you have forgotten about your friends its because your making new ones...or maybe they weren't true friends i don' t know....*He said putting an arm on her shoulder*

"Brit do you think your ready to be a hero like your other firends here?"

"honestly i don't know. I want to help but i'm afraid i'll be in the way. But i assure you i'll try my best. I'll fight to my last breathe that i can assure you." Brit said. "I think your right though my friends weren't true friends."Brit said as she looked up at him and smiled.

Adamantium Ranger
03-08-2006, 07:16 AM
"Well I know you will be a great fighter...as well the others will be...and Zeus wanted me to give this to you. It is the purple Ranger of the Gods Morpher....You wil be giving greater strength and agility and your suit will provide some more protection. And that is if you wanna become a power ranger.....I mean I would like to have you stick around for awhile....and get to know you better.....besides who esle would i have to look at around here?....*He said smiling*

RavenDCloud
03-08-2006, 07:27 AM
"Well I know you will be a great fighter...as well the others will be...and Zeus wanted me to give this to you. It is the purple Ranger of the Gods Morpher....You wil be giving greater strength and agility and your suit will provide some more protection. And that is if you wanna become a power ranger.....I mean I would like to have you stick around for awhile....and get to know you better.....besides who esle would i have to look at around here?....*He said smiling*
She looked at him and she jumped towards him and hugged him. "thank you i'd love to and i'd try my best to help. "She said "but i'd love to stick around. Plus getting to know you would be a plus."Ryan said as she smiled at him. "greater strenght wow."She said as she smiled happily.

Adamantium Ranger
03-08-2006, 10:58 PM
"Good....we need a strong willed person like you on the team.....now here take your Morpher it is the navy blue morpher. Trust me you will like the suits more then the togas you are wearing"

*He said giving terry a pat on the back*

"Any other questions??......If not please send in Alex"

"You will do great....I know you all will....if you all work together as a team and don't try to do it all on your own......*Hercules blushed a little at the getting to know you better part* Thanks...I hope we can get to know each other...there is alot I want you all to see here.....Yea all of you will be stronger faster more agile and as you grow as a person your powers will grow as well....and don't worry i will be looking out for you guys"

*He said as he hugged her back and it felt good having her in his amrs but he shook the thoughts from his mind*

Andros's_Fan
03-09-2006, 01:46 AM
"I think so too." said Maddy. "And that Terry guy. I appreciate him healing me and all. But, I could have dealt with it. He was weakened already, he should have done that." she said still looking out over the vastness of land. And Hercules is cool. And speaking of timeframes. I'm from 2006 in case I didn't tell you."

Uranium Ranger
03-09-2006, 01:59 AM
"Hey Terry," Alex said arriving back in and clapping hands with Terry,"You smoke? I never knew" he said with a smile.

Andros's_Fan
03-09-2006, 07:10 AM
Maddy turned to see Terry and Alex. "Oh... Hi." she said. She walked over to Terry, and standing in front of him and looked down at the ground. "I'm sorry." she said. "I am grateful that you halped me, it's just that you were a little weak and I didn't want you to use any more. I'm sorry." she said again.

Titanium Ranger
03-09-2006, 07:41 PM
Clark looked at the other two. He gave Terry pretence glare as he saw him walk in, as if to tell him not to tease Clark again about his toga. He has never liked cigarettes so he didn't say anything when Terry made that comment about smoking. Then he watched Maddy go up to Terry and apologize and folded his arms and smiled. From the short time during whihc Clark had known Maddy, he had come to the conclusion that she was of a shy nature and couldn't bear grudges against any people. He knew that she meant what she said and waited for his answer.

Andros's_Fan
03-12-2006, 12:50 PM
Maddy continued to stand where she was. In front of Terry with her head down. He wasn't saying anything. Why wasn't he saying anything? she wondered. What was he thinking. Was what he thinking about her in some way? She didn't know. Because she was feeling very uneasy just standing there with three guys looking at her. She ws about to turn and walk away.

Andros's_Fan
03-12-2006, 02:07 PM
"Uh... Okay." said Maddy. "People are allowed to daydream. Sightseeing would be good. she thought.

Please go. said Aphrodite sended a message to Maddy's mind. It will help you interact and help with your friendship skills

Hey! Maddy snapped to her. What's the matter with my friendship skills?

It was not an insult little one. she said trying to calm Maddy. I only meant that it would help you to develop more friendships skills and perhaps sharpen the ones you have.

Andros's_Fan
03-12-2006, 02:27 PM
Maddy jumped down to help Terry up. After having his arm around her shoulders, she looked up at the citizen that had thrown the discuss. Then she hought and tried to talk like them. "Fine it is, and he is okay. But, make sure that you know where it is that you are throwing it." She knew that she might sound stupid now, but she tried.

Titanium Ranger
03-12-2006, 02:33 PM
"Forget it." Clark rolled his eyes at the citzen, smiling. He leaned over the bridge. "You okay down there bud?" he tried to control his laughter but finally burst out laughing and steadied himself against the bridge. Then he jumped down beside Terry and Maddy and put his other arm around his shoulders. "Man you weigh alot." he smiled, then became serious. "YOu serious you aren't hurt Terry?" he asked.

Uranium Ranger
03-12-2006, 10:06 PM
Alex got up and went in where Zeus had asked him to,He entered the room and saw it decorated with giant pillars,"You called for me?" he asked with respect.

RavenDCloud
03-13-2006, 09:54 AM

"You will do great....I know you all will....if you all work together as a team and don't try to do it all on your own......*Hercules blushed a little at the getting to know you better part* Thanks...I hope we can get to know each other...there is alot I want you all to see here.....Yea all of you will be stronger faster more agile and as you grow as a person your powers will grow as well....and don't worry i will be looking out for you guys"

*He said as he hugged her back and it felt good having her in his amrs but he shook the thoughts from his mind*

Brit looked at him and thought she saw a hint of a blush."do you think that maybe we should head back?"She asked but deep down she didn't want to.Something inside of her was just at peace where she was.

Raging Phoenix
03-13-2006, 06:41 PM
Jenson came back in the temple, he had been out. "We really ARE in the past!" He said, but he still couldn't believe it. "who's been in yet?" He asked wondering how far they were in this process.

Adamantium Ranger
03-13-2006, 11:15 PM
*Zeus looked at Alex*

"yes I did.....I have called you here because we need a leader out in battle. And you are the one I want to lead the team of Rangers here in our time. Becuase me and my half son can't do it. It needs to be one of you guys, And i feel most confidant in your ablilities....that is if you accept the Gold Morpher.....you will be the leader as long as you respect your team. That is all I ask.....and they will follow you if you do respect them. I know this is alot to take in..so if you need time to think about it...go and think"

*Hercules smiled as he called for the horse*

"No...your right we should head back....But If you would like to come here again somtime I would gladly take you.

*He said as he sat her up on the horse ad climbed on himself*

"Lets go...you really should go down to greece with your friends.....you will see many of things that are ....what do you say..."cool"

Andros's_Fan
03-13-2006, 11:44 PM
((OOC: Superman, don't you mean Alex?))

Maddy took Terry by the shoulders carefully. She made him look her in the face. "Terry." she said. "It was an accident. He didn't mean it and he said that he was sorry. What do you want? A fight?" she asked. "Come on." she said soothingly, hoping that he would calm down. "Calm down. Because if you don't I'm going to push up back into the water." laughed Maddy.

Titanium Ranger
03-14-2006, 12:42 AM
Clark smiled at Terry. "She's right man. Let's go. Leave that poor guy alone. He'd be better off than fighting a guy with god-power behind him." he laughed. "Well, what do we do now? Pick fights with people who are actually thousands of years older than us or do something fun? The only thing is, I don't know if we can find anything which has fun over here." he looked around doubtfully.

Uranium Ranger
03-14-2006, 03:49 AM
*Zeus looked at Alex*

"yes I did.....I have called you here because we need a leader out in battle. And you are the one I want to lead the team of Rangers here in our time. Becuase me and my half son can't do it. It needs to be one of you guys, And i feel most confidant in your ablilities....that is if you accept the Gold Morpher.....you will be the leader as long as you respect your team. That is all I ask.....and they will follow you if you do respect them. I know this is alot to take in..so if you need time to think about it...go and think"

Alex was thoughtful,He didn't think he could lead the team,For that he needed to have the trust of others in him but this was to save the workd as well,You will be leader as long as you respect your team.,the words rang in his mind as he looked at Zeus,If he believed in his abbilities,then..He hesitantly extended his hand,for a moment he pulled it back,I need to talk to the others first,but then before he could realized what was happening,he found himself saying,"If it is to save the world,But I will not lead the team alone,I won't make descisions on my own" he said.

Adamantium Ranger
03-14-2006, 04:11 AM
"Very Good Alex....I trust you would make the right choice....and you have..you will have the finally say so...but your team mates will help"

*Zeus said as he placed the Golden Morpher on the table infront of Alex*

"Take this...and help us create a new legand for this time and for your own"

*he said gving him a smile*

Uranium Ranger
03-14-2006, 04:27 AM
"I will do my best to serve Your time" Alex said taking the morpher and strapping it on his wrist.With smile he walked out thinking about his new powers,"Do you want me to send someone else in?" he asked,

Adamantium Ranger
03-14-2006, 04:30 AM
"Is there anyone else? I thought I talked to everyone.....I think unless i missed someone"

*Zeus said smiling as he got up and walked out into the court yard with Alex*

Uranium Ranger
03-14-2006, 04:49 AM
"I think Clark is left" Alex said as he walked out towards the CourtYard and looked at the others,Better not do anything stupid guys,he thought and wished they could hear him.

Andros's_Fan
03-14-2006, 04:59 AM
*Terry looked at his two friends then just smiled*

"Well all right I guess you two do have a point I suppose and it was just an accident so it's no big deal so let's continue to get to know things and places around here oh wait just one more thing before we leave hee hee hee"

*Terry use his quick fast lightning speed and pushed the guy into the pond then walked off with his friends*

"SPLASH!!!!!"

"Meh now were even I suppose so should we be going now"

Random citizen: Pay for this you shall funny as you may think this is but you shall see hear me not""Terry." said Maddy. "Why did you do that?" she asked. "That was not funny." she said. She walked into the water again and picked up the person that Terry pushed into the water. "Are you okay?" she asked. The man shook his head and they walked out of the pond. Maddy then walked over to Terry again and puched him in the arm. She then walked away.

Uranium Ranger
03-14-2006, 05:06 AM
Alex had seen Terry do what he did and he did not appreciate it,He smikred and then looked at Clark,"hey Clark,Your in next" he said motioning inside.

Titanium Ranger
03-14-2006, 05:57 AM
"Alright. Thanks man." Clark said, waved and went inside. He looked around since he wasn't used to the place and finally making up his mind about which chamber was the right one, went in. He looked around at the vast pillars. Wow, he thought. This place is huge. And I seem to blend in with the surroundings with this toga. he smiled to himself as he walked in and knelt on one knee. "You called sir?" he asked with respect.

Adamantium Ranger
03-14-2006, 06:53 AM
"Yes Young Master Clark....Do you have any questions for me?...Or would you rather skip to the part when I give you your morpher and you find out what true Ranger power is like?"

*Zeus said as he shrunk down to clarks size and looked him into the eyes*

"Don't doubt yourself...you have great skills and also are fearless...I know about Fire Fighters....they risk their lives everytime they put on that suit"

Adamantium Ranger
03-15-2006, 11:12 PM
OOC: Sorry for the double post but this was way cool to post. Thanks to The Bronze Ranger we have Pictures of the Rangers :)!! here they are!!!

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b71/bronzeranger/Rangersofthegods.png

RavenDCloud
03-16-2006, 02:03 AM
*Hercules smiled as he called for the horse*

"No...your right we should head back....But If you would like to come here again somtime I would gladly take you.

*He said as he sat her up on the horse ad climbed on himself*

"Lets go...you really should go down to greece with your friends.....you will see many of things that are ....what do you say..."cool"
Brit laughed and she seemed to have the giggles. "i'm sorry hercules but you saying cool is like me using medical terminaology. Just doesn't suit you."SHe said as she looked at him and smiled. "I'dlove to come back sometime and as for seeing the city it should be fun. Just wondering how i'm going to apologize to Maddy. I was sort of rude but at that time i was lost in my own little world." She explained then looked at the horses wings once more.

Andros's_Fan
03-16-2006, 02:10 AM
Maddy walked back by herelf. She thought that what Terry did was uncalled for. And some people were looking at her and the others like they had too many heads or something. Even though they were from a different time then the people who orginally are from here they didn't look like so what was with the questioning glances? Anyway, she continued walking and didn't know that she was being followed.

Titanium Ranger
03-16-2006, 02:25 AM
"Yes Young Master Clark....Do you have any questions for me?...Or would you rather skip to the part when I give you your morpher and you find out what true Ranger power is like?"

*Zeus said as he shrunk down to clarks size and looked him into the eyes*

"Don't doubt yourself...you have great skills and also are fearless...I know about Fire Fighters....they risk their lives everytime they put on that suit"

"Well, I have quite alot of them sir." Clark said, still on his knee. "First of all, i'm not sure if this has been answered before but even if we defeat this Hera, is there any guarantee that we can return back to our time? I mean, I know you are gods but can you do that? I just want to be sure..." he said, knowing it was a stupid question.

"Secondly, is our staying here going to change the future somehow? I've heard stories of time travels before but never really believed in them. This is convincing enough though." he looked up for an answer from the wise old leader of the gods.

Adamantium Ranger
03-16-2006, 02:41 AM
"Well, I have quite alot of them sir." Clark said, still on his knee. "First of all, i'm not sure if this has been answered before but even if we defeat this Hera, is there any guarantee that we can return back to our time? I mean, I know you are gods but can you do that? I just want to be sure..." he said, knowing it was a stupid question.

"Secondly, is our staying here going to change the future somehow? I've heard stories of time travels before but never really believed in them. This is convincing enough though." he looked up for an answer from the wise old leader of the gods.

*Zeus looked at Clark and laughed*

"Yes....you will be able to return home...but only if you do wish to. If you wish to stay in our time then so be it. And it wasn't a stupid question clark, its good to ask so you know maybe you have somethign worht fighting for"

*he said as pulled Clark to his feet*

"And 2nd of all when you return to your future it will be as if you never left..even if you age here..you will return to your time as you were when I took you. But you will have memories of this place...and you never know you might be in the history books"

*Zeus said smiling*

Brit laughed and she seemed to have the giggles. "i'm sorry hercules but you saying cool is like me using medical terminaology. Just doesn't suit you."SHe said as she looked at him and smiled. "I'dlove to come back sometime and as for seeing the city it should be fun. Just wondering how i'm going to apologize to Maddy. I was sort of rude but at that time i was lost in my own little world." She explained then looked at the horses wings once more.

"Yea...well i herd you young ones say it once before....and I thought it was cool" *He said laughing yet again* " YOu know you have acute laugh, and yea my sister told me she thought she made you mad or something. *He said as they landed on Mount Olympus* Oh and anytime you wanna get away just let Pegasus know and he will galdly take you"

*he said as he helped her off the horse and smiled*

Andros's_Fan
03-16-2006, 02:57 AM
Maddy continued to walk back to Olympus. She was being followed and still unaware. She had gotten to the gates with the guy suddenly attacked her and she was suddenly pinned against the gate. "Ah!!" she said.

Titanium Ranger
03-16-2006, 03:09 AM
*Zeus looked at Clark and laughed*

"Yes....you will be able to return home...but only if you do wish to. If you wish to stay in our time then so be it. And it wasn't a stupid question clark, its good to ask so you know maybe you have somethign worht fighting for"

*he said as pulled Clark to his feet*

"And 2nd of all when you return to your future it will be as if you never left..even if you age here..you will return to your time as you were when I took you. But you will have memories of this place...and you never know you might be in the history books"

*Zeus said smiling*

Hmm...maybe he can read my thoughts...Clark thought. That's how he knew I thought it was a stupid question. I guess that's what gods are like. "Well, sir. Its good to know that. And I'm glad there is that option of returning, though I may consider it before I leave this place." he smiled. "And you're right. It does give me something more to fight for. And as for the history book thing, I certainly don't want people pointing at me and saying "look, he looks like that hero of a few thousand years back"." Clark grinned but brought that serious look on his face again realizing that Zeus was a god and his superior and Greeks probably didn't laugh in front of their gods, or even smile, for that matter. "And I'd like to have memories of this place. I must say I've enjoyed my stay so far and gods provide great hospitality I must say." he said.

RavenDCloud
03-16-2006, 03:15 AM
"Yea...well i herd you young ones say it once before....and I thought it was cool" *He said laughing yet again* " YOu know you have acute laugh, and yea my sister told me she thought she made you mad or something. *He said as they landed on Mount Olympus* Oh and anytime you wanna get away just let Pegasus know and he will galdly take you"

*he said as he helped her off the horse and smiled*

She looked up at him and smiled. She leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Thank you that's sweet."Brit replied as she petted pegausus once more and began to walk away. She turned and looked at him , wondering if he was going with her as well. "I might get lost."She said as she looked at him biting down on her lower lip.

Hera looked down from above , where she sat on her throne . "This cannot be. love in the air i shall not premit it. Eve..."Hera bellowed.

"You rang?"Eve asked as she shimmered in.

"i want you to bring the purple ranger here or at least turn her against Hercules. Enter her dreams and convince him she's no good. While your at it ...do something to the other rangers as well. Can't have them uniting...you understand? Also release Calisto and Valesqa. I think those former amazon's returned." She said as she watched Eve walk away.

Eve walked into a darkened room and awakened the three warrior women. "Calisto , Valesqa and Xena....arrise Hera commands you."She ordered as their eyes opened.
"The days of the warrior princess and queen has arrissen once more. Go to greece and kill every single being there. No prisoners." Eve snarled with hate.

"Valesqa i want you to train the amazon and find the embroga to give them immortality. If the rangers stop you and hera finds out your daughters souls will never be reunited with her mother's again. Do i make my self clear?" Eve asked her eyes flame red.

All three lady's nodded.

Xena and Calisto both arrived downtown greece and began to slaughter innocent children. A child bumped into Xena accidently and Xena with a swift motion of her sword beheaded the child.

Calisto walked over to a group of males and slit their throats while making their wives and children watch.
Then both Xena and Calisto killed the women off by tying them to horses and stretching them.

"I haven't had this much fun in years."Calisto cackled as Xena narrowed her eyes. "Ares" . She said as the god of war appeared .

"If it isn't my princess. Return to me Xena where you belong." He asked quietly. She looked at him and nodded.

Adamantium Ranger
03-16-2006, 03:24 AM
*Zeus smiled and then stood up tall*

"I feel something horriable it about to happen"

*Zeus said out loud as he called for the other rangers and they all appeared before him*

"Rangers....my wife is cooking up somethign horriable....you must go down to the cty of Athens and protect the city and its people. Hera has unleshed her 3 most powerful amazons. and you must do this on your own...simple morph and go ad fght.....to morph all you have to say God Power Strike and then your color and ranger power"

*Zeus said as he looked over his 6 warriors*

"You all will do good i know it..just unite and protect one another"

OOC: (( OK ALL RANGERS ARE IN MOUNT OLYMPUS NOW AND ARE READY TO FIGHT WHAT I NEED YOU TO DO IT MORPH AND THEN HEAD DOWN TO ATHENS AND FIGHT THE THREE AMAMZONS))

IC: *Hercules smiled and walked up beside her*

"I won't let you get lost......besides i will try not to let anything happen to you at all"

*Hercules said as he then herd he call from his father and both him and Brit were teleported to the site of the other rangers*

" Ohhh good night....Xena is there....ugggg I thought we took care of her once already"

*Hercules groweld as he looked at the mystic globe showing the rangers who they were up agasnit*

RavenDCloud
03-16-2006, 03:34 AM
Brit looked at Hercules as to say huh? Then she heard Zeus's command and she brought her arms forward and said" God Power Strike Purple Power Ranger."She called out as she flipped into the air and a dark mist appeared she fell through she was morphed . She landed on one knee. Her helmet soon followed.

"Xena?"She asked confused through her helmet.
Xena laughed as a man stood bravely in front of his wife and children.
"ha...like you can stand up to me."She said as she killed the man then pinched the nerves of the child's neck cutting off the bloodflow to his brain. Then she slashed the mothers wrist. "Die slowly and painfully."She whispered as she waited for something new. "Hey Zeus , Hercules guess who's back!" She snarled as Calisto and Valesqa joined her in the massacre.

Raging Phoenix
03-16-2006, 03:42 AM
Jenson looked up. "Cool! Some action!" He activated his Morpher. "God Power Strike, Hunter Green Power Ranger!" He stood there as the Hunter Green Ranger of the Gods. "So, where do we go?"

Titanium Ranger
03-16-2006, 03:53 AM
"Excuse me Zeus, but what morpher?" Clark asked, confused. He had seen the others walk out with wrist watches that he presumed they called morphers but he hadn't yet recieved one himself yet. "I don't think I have any kind of morpher." he said, checking the pockets of his toga to make sure. He looked up with a blank face.

Andros's_Fan
03-16-2006, 04:10 AM
Maddy fought off her attacker, and was glad when he ran away because she wasn't sure if she had gotten him off her back, so to speak. Then she was in Mount Olympus. She sighed and took out her morpher. "Okay. I can do this." Maddy said to herself. Activating her morpher, she shouted, "God Power Strike, Magenta Power Ranger!" Then stood in her suit as the Megenta Ranger of the Gods.

Adamantium Ranger
03-16-2006, 04:37 AM
* Zeus tossed Clark his morpher*

"Sorry.....Old age I guess...now once you all are morphed you will all teleport to Athens and fight the amazons"

*He commanded as he pointed to the globe where they were attacking innocent people*

" Dam that women....she is back an worse then every...."

*Hercules snarled as he watched the globe knowing that it was outta his hands to protect this world it was up to this new team of rangers*

"You guys can do it....I know you all have the power"

Uranium Ranger
03-16-2006, 08:41 PM
Alex brought up his Morpher and activated it,"God Power Strike Gold Power Ranger!!!" he shouted as he morphed into the Gold Ranger of the Gods,With his body upright,"Wow,This is awesomE" he said as he examined his suit,"let's get them"

Adamantium Ranger
03-16-2006, 10:48 PM
OOC: Ok you all are morphed and about to battle the 3 amazons. They are tough but after you defeat them you won't need to call on yoru zords that comes later. Oh yeah their will be little wimpy amazons going around attacking you but you can wipe the floor with them now. (And also to RANGER FAN clean out your PM box)

IC: "Father do you think they can beat these three? I mean Xena is one of the most skilled warriors in this time. And the others just look like they wouldn't have a problem killing anyone."

*Hercules said as he watched the Rangers teleport to the battle and then watched then on the Globe*

"I know they will son...they just will have to learn to work together very quickly"

*Zeus said taking his seat at the throne*

Titanium Ranger
03-17-2006, 12:27 AM
* Zeus tossed Clark his morpher*

"Sorry.....Old age I guess...now once you all are morphed you will all teleport to Athens and fight the amazons"

*He commanded as he pointed to the globe where they were attacking innocent people*

OOC: TBR, that's an awesome pic...

IC: "Okay thanks." Clark caught his morpher. he went outside and saw the others morph and teleport out. He decided to follow them and see if it all worked. "Fire Power Strike! Burnt Orange Power Ranger noe!" he shouted as he raised his hand to the Sky. Lightning came and struck him and his suit appeared with fire raging behind him. Then his Helment came down from the sky and wrapped around his head in a bright flash of orange light. When it cleared, he stood in his orange suit, complete with armour. "Power of fire!" Clark said, posing as he was teleported to the battle scene. "This is so cool. Even the costumes are greek-like." He whipped out his lance. "Oh great. Its those amazons again. Well, lets just stick together and get this over with." he said, glaring at the amazons from beneath his helmet. For some strange reason, he thought he could take on these amazons now.

"Good job young child. You are fearsome as fire, believe in yourself and you can do it." Haphaestus's voice rang in his mind. That gave further inspiration to Clark, who met the first amazon with gusto and swung it over his shoulder after sticking his lance under its armpits. He saw the amazon fly over him and was amazed, since the amazon was even taller than CLark and he hadn't thought he could do it at first, but he had done it. "Awesome." he said as the amazon landed on its back and disappeared.

Raging Phoenix
03-17-2006, 05:48 AM
Jenson skidded down the mountain. "This is a LOT easier!" He said. He arrived in Athens. He immediatly got a spear thrown at his head. He ducked and rolled away. "Time for some Trident action!" He said grabbing his trident. He caught an amazon between to of the forks of the trident, but instandly got blasted off. "These are strong!"

Uranium Ranger
03-17-2006, 06:01 AM
"Let's see how you Amazon feel when you get slashed!" Alex said angrily as he took out his saber and held it with his both hands and rushed towards the Amazon with his Saber,horizontallyy bent,The Amazon tried an uppercut but Alex ducked and slashed at it's knee,It screamed and then kicked him with it's legs but Alex rolled out of the way,Although he was not so fortunate with the next fist that flew at him and he slid along the ground and came to a stop just inches away from a tree,"Too...strong" he mumbled getting up again.

Adamantium Ranger
03-18-2006, 12:00 AM
Episode two: The Face of three Amazons

"Ok in this episode you will fight the weaker amazons off and beat them....because well your rangers now. But then along comes the big bad amazons the three that would make most men pee themselves. You will fight and put up a great fight but will in the end get your butt handed to you. and as your laying there on the ground your God appeares to you and gives your weapon more power to fight with....and you destory the amazons one by one....and Xena will be the last one to be defeated and you will have to bring your weapons together to form the Mega Blaster to take her out. And after you defeat them you will return to moutn olympus for a celebration"

Andros's_Fan
03-18-2006, 03:34 AM
"I wonder how these Amazons would feel if they were turned into pin cushions." said Maddy as she charge forward and started to shoot arrows at one of the Amazons, but they were just blocked and sent to the ground. But, the arrows were then picked up and were thrown back at her. Maddy managed to dodge a lot of them, but as she got close the Amazon she was facing it took an arrow and jabbed it into her leg and it went in deep. "Ah!" she howled in pain. "You son of a b***h, you're going to pay for that!" Maddy went for an upper cut for the jaw and for the stomach, but both proved to be unproductive as both attacks didn't make their mark and were dodged. But, in return, Maddy was hit with the same attacks and those met its mark. Maddy gasped for air and doubled over. She coughed, and stayed on her feet. Maddy was struck with a few more blows to the face, and then kicked in the side to the ground. She managed to get up and take her bow and arrow, firing more shots. But, only to have those arrows again shot at her and pinned her against a tree. Some of the arrows grazed, while one was still in her leg and dripping down her leg and another lodged itself in her shoulder on her right arm.

RavenDCloud
03-18-2006, 03:49 AM
Brit had been fighting with a few amazon's on her own. She felt herself flying towards a tree where Maddy was. She managed to stop herself in time. "Whoa!" She yelled as she stuck her fan blade into the ground to keep her weight from colliding with Maddy. She looked at maddy and swiped her fan blade through the arrows. Eve appeared out of no where and a mist surrounded Brit. Brit's eyes closed momentarily but she shook her thoughts clear.

Xena and Calestio approached the purple and mangenta ranger. "Well, well ...look at what we have here. Hero wanna bes...what do you say Xena. That we kill them and dump their bodies in front of zeus's temple?"Calesto offered as Xena held her sword to Brit's throat. Brit brought her blade up slicing Xena's bangs.

"my , my ...such a delicate weapon for a princess? waiting for your prince? and i thought aprodites charge would have been a princess." Calesto shrieked with laughter.

Xena just looked at calesto in her calm collected manner and picked up Brit by her throat. "Take care of the pink one, Valesqa can handle the men. This one...i want this one to personally suffer." She said as she carried Brit off.

Calesto cackled with delight as she looked at the pink ranger. "too bad your not going to be able to enjoy your stay. We are the amazon' trio of death. Take that with you to hades and tell him to prepare room. Because Xena and Calesto and Valesqa are back on the hunt."With that Calesto kicked her in the stomach as the arros held her in place. "would you like me to get you free?" She asked. "you do know i'd could kill you now and end your suffereing but where would the fun be in that. I want to see your friends bargin for your life. I want to hear the mighty hercules break down and cry once more. Weep like he did that day Eve killed his children.

Valesqa waited in the shadows for the male rangers to appear while the entire time Xena was having fun pinching Brit's nerves and then releasing the blood flow to her brain. "Having fun yet? didn't know hercules would let females fight? i thought he'd be afraid there'd be a repeat as to what Eve did to his wife?" Xena smiled grandly as she reliazed the girl had no idea what he had been through.

Andros's_Fan
03-18-2006, 04:52 AM
[QUOTE=Purple_EagleRanger]"my , my ...such a delicate weapon for a princess? waiting for your prince? and i thought aprodites charge would have been a princess." Calesto shrieked with laughter.

Xena just looked at calesto in her calm collected manner and picked up Brit by her throat. "Take care of the pink one, Valesqa can handle the men. This one...i want this one to personally suffer." She said as she carried Brit off.

Calesto cackled with delight as she looked at the pink ranger. "too bad your not going to be able to enjoy your stay. We are the amazon' trio of death. Take that with you to hades and tell him to prepare room. Because Xena and Calesto and Valesqa are back on the hunt."With that Calesto kicked her in the stomach as the arros held her in place. "would you like me to get you free?" She asked. "you do know i'd could kill you now and end your suffereing but where would the fun be in that. I want to see your friends bargin for your life. I want to hear the mighty hercules break down and cry once more. Weep like he did that day Eve killed his children. "Maybe I am a princess, and you Calesto are just to stupid to figure that out." Maddy growled as she spit in the Amazon's face. She groaned as she was kicked in the stomach and looked up at Calesto. "You and you're friends are sick. Just sick. And what makes you think that these guys are going to 'bargin for my life.' as you say. For all you know that may hate me and don't want to rescue me." Maddy reached her left up up over her chest and struggled to take out the arrow that was in her arm, and grimaced as she did so. Then she took out the other arrows that were pinned to her suit but not to her. And she was finally free. "You know what." said Maddy as she stood to her feet. "I bet you're a b***h because you had no love as a child and your parents locked you in the cellar or something because you were too ugly." she snickered.

Titanium Ranger
03-18-2006, 12:50 PM
Clark was busy fighting his own amazons. He felt quite frustrated. WhO gave birht to these things? Clark thought in amazement and sarcasm as he found their sizes getting too much for him. He ducked under one's viciouis attack and kicked it into the other. As he stood up, he looked around to see how the others were doing. He could see the male rangers fighting the amazons but then, the purple and magenta ranger seemed to be in trouble. "NO Maddy...don't make her angry!" he said as he ran towards her. The Orange Ranger pointed his hand forward and a bright streak of fire emerged. It headed towards the two amazons but Clark didn't get to see whether it connected or not because he was kicked viciously in the kidneys. Clark flew threw through the air and hit a tree, which he thought he heard crack. He fell down hard hard on the ground. Moaning, he looked up and saw the third amazon, Valesqa, smirking at him...

OOC: Who controls the amazons?

Andros's_Fan
03-18-2006, 01:54 PM
Maddy held her right arm and looked over at Clark. "And why shouldn't I?" she asked. "Sure she seems a little tough, but I think I'm a little tougher." She tried to raise her bow again but it was a little hard since she had a gaping hole in her arm. I had assumed that these were love arrows made people love. she thought.

You are wrong little one. Aphrodite said, sending a message to her charge. You have a power to make people see love or fall in love, but it is not with the arrows.

You could have told me that went you gave this to me? she asked. Suddenly Maddy was slugged in the jaw by Calesto, and then kicked in the side and stomach. Now, Maddy lay in a ball on the ground trying to get her breath.

Titanium Ranger
03-18-2006, 02:35 PM
Clark got up to his feet slowly and leaned against the tree, holding his ribs. The amazon charged him but Clark ducked out off the way and it crashed into the tree. The trunk of the tree broke and fell over Valesqa, who struggled to get it off her. Clark looked at Maddy. "Because she''ll only hurt you more. She may even...ah forget it! Nobody ever listens to me." he said, doubling over as his ribs were hurting him. He had never been much of a convincer and he certainly didn't think he could convince anyone he had just met, so he just let her be. He looked at Valesqa, who was still struggling with the tree. He fired a few more fire blasts from the tip of his hand and saw them connect with the Calesto's back...

Uranium Ranger
03-18-2006, 05:06 PM
Alex saw Terry being thrown into the river so he quickly rushed towards Valesqa and ducked her arm and and did a back stretch kick at her,but she got his leg and spun him around,and threw him,Alex landed on his feet and then tried a drill kick but Valesqa side stepped and he stumbled to stand up,Valesqa then kicked him in the back and then choked him,Alex's eyes went red beneath the helmet and he quickly punched her in the gut with every last ounce of strenght,her grip eased and he stumbled out of it,she then kicked him in the back,sending him flying as he hit a rock and fell down,wincing,

RavenDCloud
03-19-2006, 04:47 AM
Calesto felt her back being burned she quickly waved her hand over her back and the fire went out. "silly mortals you can't kill an half-god."She said as she walked towards Clark . She walked away from him and went to help Vasleqa ...then she heard the all famous yell of Xena and saw Xena's Chocram flying around hitting each of the rangers in the chest. Xena flipped through the air and landed next to calesto.

"This is pathetic." Xena said. "The purple ranger caved."she said as she motioned towards the purple ranger laying on the ground, her fist closed.

"One ranger down. A few more to go."Valesqa said. Then she remembered The navy blue, gold and burnt orange rangers. "I'm guessing i got the guys?" She asked Xena as she waited for the command.

Slowly Brit opened her eyes and her eyes were inflammed as she stood up and as she walked towards Maddy. She knelt down besides the magenta ranger and held her hand out helping her up. "Maddy ealier i'm sorry i brushed you off like that. just ...lets fight now talk later."She said.

Xena saw as the purple ranger stood up. "seems like she didn't learn. "Xena said as she flipped and landed infront of the purple ranger. She pulled her arm back as if to hit the purple ranger but Brit stood there. When her fist was about to clash with her face brit opened up her palm and sent a premenition through Xena's eyes.

"I control the underworld. the dead. I see your first born is dead as well as your daughter. Wait ..."Brit smiled her laugh malicious. Brit just kicked Xena backwards as she watched the magenta ranger being surrounded by Calesto. She watched as the others were regrouping. Brit kneeled down and pleaded with her god.

"Artemis , please advise us..the gods of the rangers our protectors please tell us what we must do. we need help more then you know."She said as she felt Xena back and in front of her.

Xena went right with a hit to the stomach while Brit blocked with her left. Xena went to cut off the blood flow when Brit brought up her fan blade slicing Xena's arm.

Titanium Ranger
03-19-2006, 06:20 AM
Clark held out his hand and the lance appeared in his hands. He looked at the Navy and Gold Rangers. "You two help the girls while I distract this one...I'll be fine." he said as he walked in front of Valesqa. She appeared infuriated with Clark dodging her and the tree falling down on her before. So he was charged again by the huge amazon. He was attacked furiously and being already hurt, he was unable to make any attacks of his own. But he could clearly see the girls needed some help and the best he could do in this state was distract the third one while the other two rescued the girls. He blocked the blows with his lance and eventually, his arms got tired. He rested his arms for a few moments and the amazon took advantage of it, unleashing furious blows on Clark's head and arms. Clark was feeling somewhat dizzy now and was kicked down by the huge amazon. Bad idea Clark, these three amazons are really powerful, he thought to himself as he rested with his back against a tree.

RavenDCloud
03-19-2006, 09:57 AM
Calesto laughed at the magenta ranger as she struggled to fight. "Hey Love goddess your young charge is going to die."She sang in a sweet sing song voice as she lifted her sword.
Valesqa laughed as she saw the orange ranger hit the tree. "poor baby. Where is your god. Isn't he suppose to be helping you?"She asked as she raised her sword and made a move to strike.
Calesto .

xena held Brit to the ground with her sword on Brit's throat ready to slice her throat open. She looked around and saw her amazon's friends winning. "Too bad little one...to bad..." She said as she then heard the cry of her daughter. "What in the?" She looked down and saw images of her daughter being tortured in the underworld.

Brit held out her hand as she closed her fist around an imaginary throat."Xena my powers are controlling the underworld call back your amazons. Or so help me."Brit threatened with hate and danger in her voice.

Raging Phoenix
03-19-2006, 08:19 PM
"Let's hunt some horsegirls!" Jenson said while he headed towards Brit and Xena. "Crazy woman!" He shouted liftting his Trident. "Suffer Poseidon's wrath!" Jenson realized he somehow suddenly knew the name of 'his' God. His Trident came down on Xena. Then he realized the amazon was not attacking anymore. "Just my luck, I am too late to fight."

Uranium Ranger
03-19-2006, 08:52 PM
Alex got to his feet and on instincts, shouted,"Sword of Apollo!" as his sword materiallised in his hand,he saw Calesto about to slash through the Magenta ranger so he rushed up and brought his sword in the way,Both Swords collided with a loud CLANK and Alex's fingers got hurt with the impact,putting all his might in one last kick,He kicked Calesto away a few feet and then came in front of the Magenta Ranger,"Need some help?" he asked over his shoulder,

Titanium Ranger
03-20-2006, 08:25 PM
Clark got up and his visor flipped down. "Hey thanks man. But we came here to fight them and that's what we're going to do. Lets take her on together, what do you say?" his visor flipped back up and he stood with his lance in front of him, ready for battle. He thought that Terry had a wonderful healing power with him. He glanced towards the magenta and purple rangers to see if his distraction had worked and it appeared to do so for Green and Gold were helping them. Good job, he thought. Maddy and Brit are more safe now. With that, he looked again at Valesqa, who was beginning to move the tree up.

Adamantium Ranger
03-20-2006, 11:19 PM
*Hercules clicnched his fists in anger as he saw the rangers getting beaten*

"Zeus there has to be something I can do....we gotta help them"

*Zeus looked at his Son*

"No..they need to do this on their own...we can't always be there to help them as you learned the hard way my son. With your wife and kids"

*Zues said with a somber look*

"I know father...but shouldn't their weapons have more of a affect on the amazons?"

*Hercules asked as they contiued to watch the battle unfold*

RavenDCloud
03-21-2006, 07:40 AM
Xena motioned for the Calesto and Valesqa to retreat.
"Will be back you stupid rangers. You and me purple have a score to settle."Xena threatened as she shimmered out.
Calesto looked at her leader and motioned to the magenta ranger..."Your mine princess."With that calesto dissappeared in black flames.
Valesqa just laughed a menacing laugh. "Later power punks."She growled as she shimmered out in a light green color.

Brit got to her knees and yelled out. "Coward."With that Brit tried getting to her feet. "Help."She asked quietly.

Adamantium Ranger
03-21-2006, 10:54 PM
*Zeus streched out his hand and summoned the rangers back to Mount Olympus and watched as each one fell to the ground afte rbeing transported to the moutian*

"Young ones you did well for fighting three powerful warriors...but they won't be so light on you next time. They will come for your blood"

*Zeus said as he called for his servants to bring bedding and clean cloths for the team*

"Next time they will keep you apart and kill you one on one....that is what they will do....that is what I have seen them do many of times"

*Zeus said as Hercules approched and saw how badly they were beaten and Hercules just stay'd in the back away fromthe rangers he didnt' wanna see them hurt so bad....he didn't wanna see Brit hurt*

Raging Phoenix
03-22-2006, 12:30 AM
"Yeah, great job upping our spirit, old man!" Jenson said annoyed. "Why don't you use your magic to make us more powerful or maybe defeat them by yourself with your lightning?" Jenson said rudely. Being transported to another time was not fun, but being offended by an old God saying he did something wrong while he had never done it before was just too much.

Andros's_Fan
03-22-2006, 05:00 AM
"Let them come." said Maddy. "I'm not afraid of Calesto." She winced a little bit as she walked on her injured leg and lefted her more injured arm. "As soon as I heal, I'm going to kick Calesto's @$$." Maddy was all fired up. Not like herself, which was sort of shy. And even though her arm was still the way it was from battle, she went to the shooting range and fiddled with the bow and began shooting arrows. She wanted to be prepared.

Uranium Ranger
03-22-2006, 08:21 AM
"Whoa" Alex said as he ducked a flying arrow,he walked upto her with a smile,"you can do whatever you wantafterthat wound is healed" he said bringing his armsup,"or don't you?"

RavenDCloud
03-22-2006, 11:36 AM
((ooc: purple and italics means flashbacks. Plum means the song. The regular purple is present day.))

Brit stayed on the ground for a moment and then felt herself demorph. She felt a chill run up her spine as she had flash backs of the battle. Xena going after her again and again. "Why was i Xena's main target?"Brit asked. she looked at Zeus then at the others and her hardened glare softened. "Never mind...i'..."Was all she said as she turned and walked out limping , as she held on to her sides.
She walked out onto a grassy part of mount olympus and sat by the open spring as she looked down at what she wore. "I wish I had my skirt and top again."As tears welled in her eyes.
She started to hmmm a little bit of a song to herself as she felt an inner peace start to form.
Many nights we pray
With no proof anyone could here
In our hearts a hopeful song
We barely understood

Brit closed her eyes and thought of when they first appeared on mount olympus. "My lord you have got to be kidding me."She thought as she wanted to walk away. "Stay."A voice so quiet kept telling her and she listened.
Now we are not afraid
Although we know there's much to fear
We were moving mountains long
Before we knew we could

Brit looked at Hercules as he handed her the morpher her eyes wide with fear. In her heart determination and triumph felt like it threatened to shine through. She looked around and wondered if she could really protect this time as well as her time.

CHORUS:
There can be miracles
When you believe
Though hope is frail
It's hard to kill
Who knows what miracles
You can achieve
When you believe somehow you will
You will when you believe

In this time of fear
When prayer so often proves in vain
Hope seems like the summer birds
Too swiftly flown away
And now I am standing here
My heart's so full I can't explain
Seeking faith and speaking words
I never thought I'd say
Brit looked up as Xena's foot came down hard on her throat. "What in the?"she managed to gasp out as a crazy 6'0 women advanced on her. She looked on helplessly as the others were in the same predicument. Even morphed she wasn't strong enough. She fought the urge to cry to run and stood her ground. Then she heard Xena and Caliesto taunting her teammates and her cowardness and scaredness dissappeared. As anger and the urge to destroy them surfaced. She could hear Athena's voice in the back of her mind telling her to believe, to keep her faith in the gods, and her self. Brit closed her eyes and thought of all the things that would never occur if she and the others didn't prevail.

"Alright Warrior Queen."She thought as she looked at the six foot women "Let's play."She said deadly as she pulled out her fan blades, slashing Xena's across the forearm.

Brit didn't know when Xena had gotten the best of her but she felt herself slowly losing consicouness and she was willing to give in. Then she remembered her promise, to both Artemis and Hercules. "I'll try, I may not be the best fighter but i'll try."she said as her eyes snapped open and she managed to concencrate on the underworld. She saw Xena's daughter and son there trapped by hades the lord of the underworld. Brit opened her hand and closed it , while making sure Xena heard their screams.

CHORUS

Bridge:
They don't always happen when you ask
And it's easy to give in to your fear
But when you're blinded by your pain
Can't see you way safe through the rain
Thought of a still resilient voice
Says love is very near

CHORUS

Brit blushed when he mentioned he wanted to get to know her. Her smile was hard to hide. "He shouldn't have this affect on me. He's immortal and acient."She thought. "But you can't help who you like?"She thought as she soon stopped singing the song and found herself by the open stream. Looking down she noticed she was still in her torn garments. "I guess i better change first and then go and talk to the others. i'm to myself to much."She said quietly as she closed her eyes and heard Artemis silently agreeing. "Shut up and stay out of my thoughts."Brit thought with an impish grin.

Artemis watched from afar as her young charge got up and walked towards her assigned chambers. "Hercules dear brother...."Artemis thought before she left. "Watch over her until i return. I fear her fan blade needs an upgrade."With that the goddess of the hunt dissappeared in the form of a deer.

Adamantium Ranger
03-22-2006, 10:58 PM
"Yeah, great job upping our spirit, old man!" Jenson said annoyed. "Why don't you use your magic to make us more powerful or maybe defeat them by yourself with your lightning?" Jenson said rudely. Being transported to another time was not fun, but being offended by an old God saying he did something wrong while he had never done it before was just too much.

*Zeus looked at Jenson with a hard glare*

"You dare to cross me?.....I can not interfer with what is happening...I maybe a God but all I can do is give you those powers and guide you. This is something you must do on your own. And I ment no offense your Jenson...I was just telling you their battle plans that is all"

*Zeus said as lighting began to sparkle of his body as he walked towarded him*

*Hercules herd her thoughts and smiled*

"I will....I will make sure she is protected until you return"

*he said to himself as he walked to where the others were and he saw brit walking up*

"Hey"

*he said walking up beside her*

"How are you guys doing?....I hope your doing alright......and I sense you wish you had different cloths huh?"

*hercules said with a slight smile*

"Well what kinda cloths do you guys wear in 2006??"

*He said as he thougth she looked beautiful in anything she wore*

Raging Phoenix
03-22-2006, 11:14 PM
"Yeah, well, whatever. I'm outta here!" Jenson said and turned around. He raised his hand one last time as a greeting and walked out of the temple. "They must be mental thinking I am going to risk my life in some game between the Gods!" Then he realized he couldn't go back to his time this way. "Just my luck, well, I just need to get used to this age! I hope they have French fries." Jenson said as he slowly got off the mountain.

Andros's_Fan
03-22-2006, 11:15 PM
"Whoa" Alex said as he ducked a flying arrow,he walked upto her with a smile,"you can do whatever you wantafterthat wound is healed" he said bringing his armsup,"or don't you?""Why should I?" asked Maddy. "I mean, if I can't work through pain then I can't fight. You know that saying, right? No pain, No gain?" she asked him. She looked around, some of the people had walked out of the room. "And I'm sorry. I didn't see you coming. If I had I wouldn't have shot the arrow." she said. She looked around for Terry. Where is he? she thought. If there was ever a time that I needed his healing powers it would be now.

Ah... but little one, you can not rely on others special abilities. said the Goddess of Love. You should rely on your own skills, and heal on your own. Agreed that terry has healing powers, but you should never depend on them as you so have now. Try and think of others, rather then yourself. and with that Aphrodite was gone. Maddy didn't know how she knew, she just did.

((OOC: Gone as in off somewhere and not in the 'dead' way. Just thought that I would clear that up.))

RavenDCloud
03-23-2006, 12:36 AM
*Hercules herd her thoughts and smiled*"I will....I will make sure she is protected until you return"*he said to himself as he walked to where the others were and he saw brit walking up*

"Hey"*he said walking up beside her*"How are you guys doing?....I hope your doing alright......and I sense you wish you had different cloths huh?"
*hercules said with a slight smile*
"Well what kinda cloths do you guys wear in 2006??"
*He said as he thougth she looked beautiful in anything she wore*

Brit yelped in surprise when he came and stood next to her. "wow...jumping out of my skin. "She said as she laughed. "um basically i'm use to jeans and off the shoulder blouses or skirts and regular tees. I'm fine in this i just need to get used to it. Not being covered in dirt and blood but being dressed Greek style."She said as she looked up at him. "the basics that probrably everyone wore were pants and t-shirts." Brit said then continued with "I'm fine just letting my thoughts drift off to a different place. Hercules what's the deal with Xena?" Brit asked as she wanted to know what exactly she was up against.

Adamantium Ranger
03-23-2006, 01:53 AM
Brit yelped in surprise when he came and stood next to her. "wow...jumping out of my skin. "She said as she laughed. "um basically i'm use to jeans and off the shoulder blouses or skirts and regular tees. I'm fine in this i just need to get used to it. Not being covered in dirt and blood but being dressed Greek style."She said as she looked up at him. "the basics that probrably everyone wore were pants and t-shirts." Brit said then continued with "I'm fine just letting my thoughts drift off to a different place. Hercules what's the deal with Xena?" Brit asked as she wanted to know what exactly she was up against.

*Hercules looked at her and smiled*

"Cool...yeah you look good in our cloths"

*he said smiling as a light tint of red came to his cheeks*

"I don' tknow...what Xena's deal is with you. But she sure had it out for you thats for certian. But she has always been that way...I mean head strong and one hell of a fighter. She is Ares mistress now I guess and he has implanted nothing but eveil in her....and I think that they wanna harm you...because then know I care about you"

*he said as they walked along to where the others were*

RavenDCloud
03-23-2006, 02:06 AM
*Hercules looked at her and smiled*

"Cool...yeah you look good in our cloths"

*he said smiling as a light tint of red came to his cheeks*

"I don' tknow...what Xena's deal is with you. But she sure had it out for you thats for certian. But she has always been that way...I mean head strong and one hell of a fighter. She is Ares mistress now I guess and he has implanted nothing but eveil in her....and I think that they wanna harm you...because then know I care about you"

*he said as they walked along to where the others were*

Brit agreed until she heard the last part. She nearly let out a startled gasp. "Care about.."She looked at him and kept walking not sure how to handle this information.

Artemis who had returned sent a message to her brother. "Careful...just as a doe is quick to run so is Brit if scared or startled. Fighting i know she can deal with but emotions, Human or immortal still frighten her." Artemis warned. "I've talked to the other gods , the rangers weapons are being upgraded as we speak. the next time they more they'll be more powerful but i'll be in spirit watching the battle between Xena and Brit."Artemis said as she was invisible.

"How do you think the next battle is going to go Hercules?"Brit asked changing the subject. "and before this goes any farther i care for you too."She whispered softly as if a mouse had begun to squeak.

Andros's_Fan
03-23-2006, 04:40 AM
*Terry looked at zeus in abit if shock*

"Zeus I don't get it why is it my god like powers do not always work cause I could have healed everyone in a matter of seconds this all seems kinda of confusing for me I just hope I can get figure it out soon and next time those wenches are going down and I will not stop fighting until we defeat them "Maddy looked over to Terry as he finally appeared in her view. She heard what he was saying, and walked over to him. "I'm sorry for interupting a private conversation. If that's what it was, but I think that I may be able to answer that." she said. "I think it's because you can't heal everyone. Okay listen before you interupt. It's like everyone saying you can't be superman or superwoman. You can't save everyone, just like you can't heal everyone. Like I said." she said. When Maddy was speaking, to her it sounded weird. What she had in her head sounded a lot better then it did coming out of her mouth. "I'm sorry, if I have confused you, but this sounded a lot better in my head then it did coming out of my mouth."

Titanium Ranger
03-24-2006, 01:32 AM
OOC: The amazons are only 6 feet tall?! Clark's somewhat 6"2 so Clark is somewhat taller the other amazons :p:...

IC: Clark was teleported with the others to the top of Mount Olympius. He fell stomach-first and gasped since he was hurt in the rbs. He gingerly got up, his right hand around his waist. Clark listened to the conversation between Jenson and Zeus and saw that Jenson walked out without apologizing but rather in a bad mood. He walked out after him.

"Hey. Blowing off steam I see." Clark smiled and put a hand on Jenson's sholder. He stopped to catch his breath, which was coming in pants, then spoke again. "Hey, its not a good idea to cross the boss. And Zeus is the boss here. We are on his terms here. We can't go back on our own. We'll need him. And he is a god man, the leader of gods infact. It wouldn't do you any good arguing with him." Clark hoped his teammae was getting in all of this.

Raging Phoenix
03-24-2006, 01:49 AM
"He should pay more attention to being nice to his servants then!" Jenson said. "If he thinks someone else could do better, he should have gotten him!" Jenson felt his courage drop. "We will never win, man. Let's just hope someone else does for us so we can get outta here." Jenson let his head hang. "I'll see you around, I hope."

Uranium Ranger
03-24-2006, 10:02 PM
Alex was also teleported to Mount Olympious besides Clark but unlike him,Alex just managed to land on his feet,barely,he saw the heated conevrsation between Jenson and Zeus and felt bad for Jenson,he knew how people got out of hand when they were angry but that was infront of a god,he sighed and look about fo others.

Adamantium Ranger
03-24-2006, 10:53 PM
Brit agreed until she heard the last part. She nearly let out a startled gasp. "Care about.."She looked at him and kept walking not sure how to handle this information.

Artemis who had returned sent a message to her brother. "Careful...just as a doe is quick to run so is Brit if scared or startled. Fighting i know she can deal with but emotions, Human or immortal still frighten her." Artemis warned. "I've talked to the other gods , the rangers weapons are being upgraded as we speak. the next time they more they'll be more powerful but i'll be in spirit watching the battle between Xena and Brit."Artemis said as she was invisible.

"How do you think the next battle is going to go Hercules?"Brit asked changing the subject. "and before this goes any farther i care for you too."She whispered softly as if a mouse had begun to squeak.

*Hercules just smiled and nodded as they got to the group*

"Well it seems as if you guys need to relax....why don't you go swimming or something and release some tension. And as for the next battle brit...I hope you guys don't have to fight them again...because they will be more ruthless then before...but i know and belive in all of you guys that you can take them to the cleaners"

*hercules said picking up on some of the words the newcomers spoke*

*Zeus walked to Jenson*

"Why are you angry...I said nothing to offend you....all I said is that I have seen this before and they will be twice as harsh as they were today"

*Zeus said placing a hand on his shoulder*

"And Jenson...you already have the power deep with in to beat the amazons...you just need to unlesh it....all of you have the power....and plus your Gods who watch over you are upgrading your weapons with more power"

Raging Phoenix
03-24-2006, 11:26 PM
Jenson felt his heart was winning the fight over staying in the team. "Dang, now I'm a goner!" He thought and turned around. "I still don't think we can win this, but there is nothing else to do in this time." He said. "One question though. Why didn't you just take some guys from this time?" Jenson asked.

RavenDCloud
03-25-2006, 01:23 AM
*Hercules just smiled and nodded as they got to the group*

"Well it seems as if you guys need to relax....why don't you go swimming or something and release some tension. And as for the next battle brit...I hope you guys don't have to fight them again...because they will be more ruthless then before...but i know and belive in all of you guys that you can take them to the cleaners"

*hercules said picking up on some of the words the newcomers spoke*

"

"I think that'll be nice to relax but i'm going to..."She smiled at him and walked towards Alex. "hi ."She said quietly as she walked up next to him "how are you doing?"She asked quitely.

"If i didn't know better it's seems as a 2006er has captured your attention big brother? am i right?"Artemis asked as she handed Hercules brit's fan blades. "Can you see that she recieves them?"Artemis asked as she smiled at him and then dissappeared.

Uranium Ranger
03-25-2006, 05:25 AM
"Oh hi" Alex said looking at Brit,"I didn't see you here before,are you from the year Two Thousand and Six as well?" he asked as he had not seen her."I am doing fine,waht about you?"

RavenDCloud
03-25-2006, 05:35 AM
"Yeah i am of the yeah 2006. I just kind of kept to myself when we got here. But i'm brit and i'm fine. that last battle was intense didn't you think?"She asked as she smiled but she then looked over at hercules and wondered what he had on his mind. "your from 2006 as well aren't you? how are you adjusting to being here?"Brit asked.

Adamantium Ranger
03-25-2006, 05:48 AM
Jenson felt his heart was winning the fight over staying in the team. "Dang, now I'm a goner!" He thought and turned around. "I still don't think we can win this, but there is nothing else to do in this time." He said. "One question though. Why didn't you just take some guys from this time?" Jenson asked.

*Zeus looked at Jenson*

"Because....I couldn't....no one here could understand the power....they all fear Hera and her amazons....thats Why i choose you guys...and plus I wanted to see how you guys would react"

*He said sitting down on the pillows*

*Hercules herd his sisters thoughts*

"Yeah yeah.....but she can't know I care for her as much as I do...the amazons already know and I can't risk losing her."

*He said to his sister as she disappeared, he then walked up to Brit and Alex and handed her , her fan blades*

"Here....these are from my sister....she said she upgraded them for you"

Uranium Ranger
03-25-2006, 05:52 AM
"I agree,the last battle was intense,those amazons sure gave us a heck of a beating," Alex said as he remembered the intensity and furiousity of those amzons and how his sowrd wobbled when it connected with Calesto's."By the way I am Alex and I am from the year Two Thousand and Six as well,it is a nice place,but I do need to work on my Roman speeches" he said with a slight laugh.

Raging Phoenix
03-25-2006, 06:09 AM
Jenson smiled. "Well, thank you to let me be part of your little experiment." He said. "Any idea when those Amazons return?" Then Poseidon appeared. "You gave me the dumbest of all, didn't you, little brother of mine?" Poseidon asked Zeus. Jenson looked a bit down again. "Just kidding, little one!" Poseidon laughed slapping Jenson on his back making Jenson fall over. "Sorry about that!" Poseidon said. "What I came to say is the Aphrodite found something regarding Hera. You might want to have a look." He said to Zeus and winked. Then he vanished again. "Always a pleasure to see him!" Jenson said smiling and dusting himself off. He went back to the temple.

RavenDCloud
03-25-2006, 06:30 AM

*Hercules herd his sisters thoughts*

"Yeah yeah.....but she can't know I care for her as much as I do...the amazons already know and I can't risk losing her."

*He said to his sister as she disappeared, he then walked up to Brit and Alex and handed her , her fan blades*

"Here....these are from my sister....she said she upgraded them for you"

Brit looked up as he handed her the fan blades she reached onto her tip toes and kissed hercules on the cheek. "Thank you."she said as she saw her fan blades. She turned towards alex and smiled. " i think we all need to work on our speech patterns. "She replied as she twirled her fan blades around. She noticed the sparkled with purple energy. "wow this is cool. i think i'm off to train."brit said as she walked out to the open field.

"Big brother yet you've barely met her. how do you know she's the one your heart belongs to? you do know if you ask her she could bring your children and wife back for you." She advised him. "she's from the future and you my dear brother are from this time. i doubt father would approve. as much as she's started to care for you as well. and remember i can hear her thoughts. she's very much taken with you."Artemis told him.

Uranium Ranger
03-25-2006, 06:38 AM
"Okay" Alex said as he stood there in the open and practiced his martial arts once more,but out of the sight of others,he did a combo of punches then a jump front kick,doing a leg sweep as soon as he landed and then a round house kick to finsih off with a BackFlip Kick."Kiyaah!" he said/shouted at the last kick.luckily he was behind a rock so no one would have heard it,but he doubt it.