PDA

View Full Version : [Toku] Boukenger task 2 and references (may contain spoilers)

Z-Dekared
02-27-2006, 03:33 PM
So, people who are watching Boukenger (still in the raw version indeed)
I?ve seen Task 2 right now and I can say it was AWESOME
great full henshin sequence and roll call, I?m looking forward to know what do they say in the roll call
also, more action and detain of their base is shown

But what really brings me here are the references to past sentai series
we can clearly see the auxiliar mechas (Abaranger)
and in Task 2 they take their weapons from those lights in their helmets EXACTLY like Flashman
maybe there are more references and I?m looking forward if you guys know of some I may not know

Shinycelebi
02-27-2006, 06:29 PM
"great full henshin sequence and roll call"

It was horrible. It was more like a rushed henshin with the amount of time they had left. Seriously, where was the piece showing how there suits go on them? Or there helmets? It looked almost EXACTLY like Ep 1 where Bouken Red henshined.

Hopefully in Ep 3 they will finally henshin better.

Z-Dekared
02-28-2006, 10:10 AM
I missed this kind of thing too, but I guess this is their henshin sequence, I mean, there?s no reason to wait till the third episode to see a complete henshin

I said full because the team did the henshin together and they did the roll call and BTW, their roll call looked like Dairanger?s

Here?s what they say:

Boukenger, Start up!

Atsuki Boukensha, BoukenRed
Hayaki Boukensha, BoukenBlack
Takaki Boukensha, BoukenBlue
Tsuyoki Boukensha, BoukenYellow
Fukaki Boukensha, BoukenPink

Hatenaki Bouken Spirits! GouGou Sentai Boukenger!

yoshimoon
02-28-2006, 10:37 AM
I tried my best to understand what Boukenblack was saying but he always sounded muffled to me. Good job. The one of I was 100% sure of was yellow saying Tsuyoki (Firm).
Even though the henshin was rushed it was cool to see them use their weapons. I am tempted to buy some figures for the series already.

Shinycelebi
02-28-2006, 11:27 AM
"I missed this kind of thing too, but I guess this is their henshin sequence, I mean, there´s no reason to wait till the third episode to see a complete henshin"

Almost every episode has some sort of special henshin. These 2 episodes just wasn't them. Ep 2 was close though.