PDA

View Full Version : Power Rangers DinoThunder vs. Power Rangers Mystic Force RPG

PRFreak654
03-05-2006, 02:57 AM
Plot
The students at Reefside High are supposed to take a Senior trip to Blue Bay Harbor, but are stuck at a town called Briarwood. The DT rangers decide to explore the town. What they find is that they're not the only Power Rangers.

Cast

DinoThunder

Conner(red)-AlphaRanger
Ethan(blue)-Trent Fernandez
Kira(yellow)-DinoThunderKira
Dr. O(black)-JDFrules654(me)
Trent(white)-thelostninjaranger

Mystic Force

MF Red-Tim(tim)
MF Green-Xander(Legendary)
MF Yellow-Chip(Deca-1)
MF Blue-Olivia(pinkturbo18)
MF Pink-Vida(Mystic Force Pink)
MF White-Udonna(PinkRanger)

Villians
Koraag(Knight Wolf)-wolzard
Zeltrax

PRFreak654
03-05-2006, 03:05 AM
OOC: The RPG will now begin

A few miles from Briarwood

There's a Greyhound bus on the interstate with the senior class of Reefside High who are taking the annual senior trip to Blue Bay Harbor. The sound of chattering and rock music fills the bus. "Thank you so much for agreeing to come with us, Principal Randall," says Dr. O speaking to Elsa who is sitting right beside him. "It's my pleasure. And don't think that I'm all uptight all the time," says Elsa "I can get pretty wild." Both of them laugh.

Trent Fernandez
03-05-2006, 05:57 AM
Ethan sat playing a video game and was as usual excited about it. He was fully concentrating on the game as it also past the time. He was also listening to the others conversation.

He paused for a second and turned to Kira, Trent and Conner "so guys you looking forward to this trip?." He returned his vision to the game as he waited for an answer. Ethan gave up for the time being and put the game away and looked out the window thinking "How much further?"

DinoThunderKira
03-05-2006, 07:15 AM
"Im totally excited about this trip...who wouldnt?" Kira strummed away at her quitar whilst writing down new music. She looked up at Connor. "..You ok? Your quiet"

Kira asked before turning back to her work.

AlphaRanger
03-05-2006, 02:43 PM
''Oh, hey Kira! How's it going? Well, i was just about taking my soccer ball for some training with other soccer players from another city.'' Conner said, by putting his soccer ball, his sport clothes inside the sport bag.

''And you, still working for your new song i think? Well, you will have a chance to become an international singer. Keep working hard!''

DinoThunderKira
03-05-2006, 08:39 PM
"I will..dont worry about that Connor" Kira smiled at her friends. She looked towards Dr.O and Principal Randall. "...Are they closer then usual or is it just me?" Kira asked.

Trent Fernandez
03-06-2006, 12:24 AM
Ethan looked at Dr O and Principal Randall "I'd have to say yeah. I have never seen Dr O so happy except around Dinosaur fossils."

He smiled looking back towards Kira and the others

Tim
03-07-2006, 01:10 AM
*Meanwhile in Briarwood*

(Tim is fighting monster in the woods)

Tim: "That's all the power I have!"

(Tim call udonna)

Tim: "I need backup now!"

(the monster hits the mopher out of his hand)

Monster: "GOOD BYE RANGER!!"

Tim: "NOOOO!"

Legendary
03-07-2006, 11:16 AM
"Magical Source! Mystic Force!"
Xander shouted from the distance, his Mystic Morpher, he flipped it open and lifted it to the sky. Lightning shot from the green tip of his phone.
In the sky the green lightning bolt drew a grand arcanum, which another bolt of green lightning shot out from, coating his body in his ranger uniform.
"Strong as a train! Mystic Force Green Ranger!"
Xander leaped toward the moster, lifting his Mystic Staff, which shifted into the Mystic Axe.
"HA!"
Xander Struck the monster across the chest, sending sparks across the wooded flooring of the forest.

Alexandra Tate
03-07-2006, 11:38 AM
"Magical Source Mystic Force" Vida shouted from the same distence,she fliped open her morpher and lifted it to the sky pink lighting shot from the pink tip of her phone. in the sky the pink lighting drew a grand aracanum which another bolt of pink lighting shot out from coating her body in her ranger uniform. "Ever changing as the wind! Pink Mystic Ranger!" Vida leaped toward's the monster and blinked behind her helmet then crossed her arms holding her magi staff. "Wing Power!" Vida shouted sending the monster into a tree.

Tim
03-07-2006, 11:41 AM
*Tim looks up at them*

Tim: "Thanks guys!"

*Tim has used all of his energy and passes out*

Legendary
03-07-2006, 11:48 AM
"Well..That was odd.."
Xander spoke with a thick Austrailian accent.
"Pick'a limb..."
Xander lifted his mystic axe and motioned toward the monster.

Tim
03-07-2006, 12:12 PM
Tim: "Xander how about a double team!"
(Tim pulls out his mystic morpher)

Tim: "Magical Source Mystic Force...RED MYSTIC RANGER!"

Alexandra Tate
03-07-2006, 04:17 PM
"what about a triple team or am am i invisable over here?" Vida asked sounding annoyed at times it seemed less she was behind a spin table she was invisable.

Tim
03-08-2006, 09:44 AM
*tim nods*

Tim: "Alright let's do it!"

Legendary
03-08-2006, 12:56 PM
"Oh I'm up f'ah that!"
Xander lifted the Magi-Axe.
"I'll go in first...Follow in a line...Three strikes, this one's out!"
Xander raced forward, taking a swing at the monster, much like a baseball player would swing a baseball bat.

Tim
03-09-2006, 01:08 AM
*Tim pulls out his sword and attacks but the monster knocks the blast and sends it flying*

Tim: "What Happen!"

(Tim's Sister Kim was on the bus with the dino rangers she herself was a power ranger the gold Mystic Ranger)

Kim: "Hey you guys must be Conner,Ethan, and Kira the dino Thunder Rangers and Dr. O is the Black dino Ranger!"

(she could tell that the rangers were Dino rangers by the color of the outfits)

AlphaRanger
03-09-2006, 10:34 AM
Conner checks everything to his sport bag.

''Soccer ball, check! Clothes, check! Food supplies, check! MP3 cellphone, check! Hey Kira, i just buy a MP3 cellphone, last week. So i can listen...to your music and my own music too.''

Conner puts his cellphone inside the pocket of his pants and looks to Ethan, Trent and Kira.

''Ready for our annual trip, guys?''

PRFreak654
03-11-2006, 08:19 AM
*Tim pulls out his sword and attacks but the monster knocks the blast and sends it flying*

Tim: "What Happen!"

(Tim's Sister Kim was on the bus with the dino rangers she herself was a power ranger the gold Mystic Ranger)

Kim: "Hey you guys must be Conner,Ethan, and Kira the dino Thunder Rangers and Dr. O is the Black dino Ranger!"

(she could tell that the rangers were Dino rangers by the color of the outfits)

Dr. O: "No. We're not the Power Rangers. It just so happens that those three are the top students in my class and they stay after school to do homework. Now sit down. We're still not to Blue Bay yet."

Kim sits down and Dr. O gives a sigh of relief

Dr. O: (quietly to Elsa)"That was a close one. Why would she say that out in public? And how does she know?"

Alexandra Tate
03-11-2006, 10:21 AM
Vida followed Tim and Xander with her magi staff she crossed her arms and sent a hurricane in the direction of the monster watching it hit the ground and fly into a cliff she smirked and looked at the others. "Too Easy" Vida thought shaking her head.

Tim
03-12-2006, 03:54 AM
*Tim attacks the monster*

Tim: "Man his tough!"

(Tim pulls out his morpher)

Tim: "Udonna we need the other rangers!"