Red Ranger:Joseph McLendon-Pyro Omega
Green Ranger:Tim-Gaia Omega
Blue Ranger:Jon Kim-Aqua Omega
Pink Ranger:Kallista Everly-Wind Omega
Yellow Ranger: Kaylin Lang-Thundara Omega
White Ranger:Leon Walker-Solara Omega
Black Ranger:James Wilson-Lunara Omega
Chaos Ranger:Xander Randal-Chaos Crystal
The story begins in 2001 Josephs father creates the mystical chaos Ranger morpher,and it gets stolen by a thief and sold on the streets to a kid. He tries to use it for evil,but who is this Kid?2006 Joseph is on Delta Squad but finds a Crystal.I will also play
Mike McLendon;Josephs Father
Karagas:The Demon Lord
Marter:The Cyber Lord
The Cyber Demon Lord:Karado

Kamen Rider Build
03-18-2006, 08:02 AM
Joseph says I'm sorry Im Late.He had car trouble and had to take the bike to work,as he took off his helmet,and has been scolded by the Alpha Squad Red Ranger.Joseph was Delta Squad Blue,The Bottom of the Barrel as other rangers saw it.He was called to the Command base to get promoted to Alpha Squad.He could not think right away.Joseph said he will go on patrol and think about it.As Joseph walked on patrol he bumped into someone...

Legendary
03-18-2006, 01:20 PM
Little did Joseph know, the shady looking character that he'd bumped into, would ultimately be the God of destruction. Xander's eyes narrowed tightly as the left corner of his lip twitched. He was dressed like a civilian, wearing a leather jacket, black pants, and a black shirt with a roman numeral five on the front.
"Watch it you freak!"
Shouted Xander in his retort of Joseph's minor mistake. Xander's head snapped in a quick nod as he walked away.

Kamen Rider Build
03-18-2006, 01:54 PM
Joseph then askes himself what is his problem,As Joseph was walking he Ran into a Crystal.When Joseph found the Crystal he started glowing.Joseph went back to base to ask Leon to find out more about the Crystal....

Kamen Rider Black
03-18-2006, 02:00 PM
James walked along thinking wishing he could find something bigger when he came to Earth he planed on being apart of another Ranger team but that has'nt happened yet "wish something big would come along soon" he said to himself.

DarkWarWolf
03-18-2006, 02:20 PM
(playing for ZeroKnight)

"what's going on everyone?" leon asked everyone.

Alexandra Tate
03-18-2006, 03:02 PM
Kaylin sat in the park sketching the tree's around her the birds all of Nature's beauty she had been drawing since she was 5 years old and her grade school art teacher had offten told her that she could some day be a artiest but she had other plans,Kaylin's dream since she was 10 had been to be a power ranger and when she was called for Omega Rescue she took the Yellow Posistion imately no questions asked Kaylin placed her hair behind her ear and started in on the shading of her drawing.

Fox Knight
03-18-2006, 03:09 PM
(forget what ZK's Bro posted.)
what's new Joseph? any new discoveries yet?

Kamen Rider Build
03-18-2006, 03:13 PM
Joseph:yeah I found this Crystal during my Patrol.I was wondering if you could scan It,and me.Everytime I touch It I start glowing and It has a positive Effect to the red rescue morpher.And Dad I will stay on as the Blue Ranger
Mike: NO! you are Delta Squad red now

Kamen Rider Build
03-18-2006, 03:29 PM
Joseph then went out to search,and he ran into James and he fell. Dropping his briefcase.It came open as a result.Joseph had apoligized as he closed the briefcase,and left.

Kamen Rider Black
03-18-2006, 03:29 PM
James came to a base that said Omega Rescue "hmm something is telling me this is where i belong" James said and headed up toward the base.

Kamen Rider Build
03-18-2006, 03:34 PM
Joseph then asked James if he had a crystal like the one Joseph shows him.And If he does to follow him...

miragefire
03-18-2006, 03:34 PM
name:zekk barren
ranger designation:green
weapon:twin katana's
rescue zord:green rescue tank
nitro zord:green nitro speeder
bio:not much is known about about zekk he prefers to keep his past life to himself.
what little can be determined is that he was raised in a desert and that he has a likeing for heat, and that his whole family is dead.
history:N/A

Kamen Rider Build
03-18-2006, 03:35 PM
dude Cast call is closed

Kamen Rider Black
03-18-2006, 03:36 PM
James came to a base that said Omega Rescue "hmm something is telling me this is where i belong" James said and headed up toward the base.

James noded and followed him looking around "what is this place?" he asked then knew he had to be a Ranger base.

Kamen Rider Build
03-18-2006, 03:37 PM
Omega Rescue,now follow me I need to speak with you I am Joseph McLendon Omega Rescue Red Ranger.what I am giving you is a rescue morpher use it to protect the innocent

Kamen Rider Black
03-18-2006, 03:39 PM
"i was being to wonder if i was gonna find something big like this ever since i got to Earth" James said still looking around.

Fox Knight
03-18-2006, 03:42 PM
"what's going on here James? give me a full report." Leon said to james.

Kamen Rider Build
03-18-2006, 03:42 PM
Yes you have Joseph said

Kamen Rider Black
03-18-2006, 03:46 PM
OOC: ok im confused by Zeroknight's post

Kamen Rider Build
03-18-2006, 03:46 PM
OOC:He means me

Fox Knight
03-18-2006, 03:47 PM
OOC: i'm a little confused too. ORCR post something that will tell everyone what's going on.

Kamen Rider Build
03-18-2006, 03:50 PM
Yeah Leon I found another one this one is linked to a Guy named James he is the Black Ranger.as Joseph said this he caught on fire and passed out and when he woke up Joseph had a Cybernetic Right Arm.

Kamen Rider Black
03-18-2006, 03:58 PM
"what kind of villian we dealing with" he asked knowing how many villian he has battled in the past. and looked at both Leon and Joseph

Fox Knight
03-18-2006, 04:10 PM
"I wish i knew." said Leon looking at the roof.

Alexandra Tate
03-18-2006, 07:31 PM
Kaylin picked up her sketch book and bag and looked down at the ground noticing a yellow Gem she picked it up and examined it then looked at her Morpher poundering then headed back to base setting her bag down on her bed along with her sketch book she walked towards the command center and handed Leon the Gem she had found,it had the same affect on her that the red one did with Joseph. I found this Sir on my way back to base" Kaylin handed him the gem and placed her hands behind her back.

Tim
03-19-2006, 07:29 AM
*Tim walks behind Leon*

Tim: "I do...name's Tim...Omaga..Rescue green ranger!"

(Tim walk onto the roof and pulls out his gem)

Legendary
03-19-2006, 07:39 AM
He watched them through the cold visor of his helmet, standing atop a radio tower not far from them.
"So they've found the crystals eh..."
He smirked.
"Nothing to worry about.."
He lifted his arms and leaped away.

Kamen Rider Black
03-19-2006, 08:08 AM
"well i think we need to find out who the villan is and fast" James said to Leon and Joseph

Legendary
03-19-2006, 10:18 AM
The Chaos ranger landed on the rooftop, the concrete under his figure broke in a spider-web formation. He stood from the cracked flooring under him. His visor glimmered as he lifted the Chaos Blaster. He took aim toward the five of them.
"....I'm the villain.."
He fired at each of them, aiming for their chests, the hearts to be more specific.
"Now die!"

Alexandra Tate
03-19-2006, 12:09 PM
ooc:Um...... Your trying to Kill Our Characters? isn't that Godmoding?

Legendary
03-19-2006, 12:24 PM
OOC: Actually killing them in one post is Godmoding, however "trying" to kill them isn't GodModing.

Fox Knight
03-19-2006, 12:29 PM
"Oh I don't think so! Omega Rescue- Power Up!" leon pulled the White Crystal from his pocket and put it on his rescue morphor. "Solar Shield!" a dome like structure appeared stopping the blasts.

Kamen Rider Build
03-19-2006, 02:27 PM
The red ranger then Jumped In and destroyed the web Created by the Chaos Ranger.
Joseph: is everyone okay
Joseph then creates his battle blaster called the shock blaster

Joseph:Ready...
Joseph:Aim...
Joseph:FIRE...

Alexandra Tate
03-19-2006, 03:38 PM
Kaylin looked at the crystal she had found and smirked abit putting it with her Omega Morpher. "Omega Rescue Power Up!" Kaylin fliped a few times then landed on her hand and one knee while her helmet formed when she was completly morphed she stood back up and called for her cross bow. "Omega Bow!" Kaylin shouted as he bow apeared in her hand she brought back the trigger and aimed it at Chaos then let go.

Legendary
03-19-2006, 11:00 PM
The Chaos Ranger lifted his blaster into the air, it transformed into a blade. Twisting his wrist down wards, he jammed the sword into the building, a massive explosion shook the building as an energy shockwave was sent into the building's foundation.
".....Which do you want more..Me...Or the people in this building?"

Kamen Rider Build
03-20-2006, 02:30 AM
Dad:Joseph I am sending down the zords

Legendary
03-20-2006, 02:53 AM
"Just as I thought.."
The Chaos ranger ran his pointer finger over his visor before back flipping off of the building.
"Later..."

Kamen Rider Black
03-20-2006, 04:24 AM
James looked at them "ok this villian is different then im familar with cuz most villians does'nt come to the base and try to kill us in the first battle" James said

Kamen Rider Build
03-20-2006, 07:20 AM
Joseph Looks at James,Leon and Kaylin and says "we need more Rangers".Joseph Calls Leon over "Leon take the team I need to find more rangers,The Chaos Ranger Sounds familiar."

Chameleon_ranger
03-20-2006, 07:53 AM
(Sry I'm late. I was out of town for three days.)

Jon sat at the bar table, he just ordered a shot. As he reached to grab the cup and take a sip, his morpher went off. Jon took at step outside and answered.
"This is Jon."
"The commander needs you right now." the voice replied.
"I'm on it." Jon said.
He forgot about his drink and ran to the location that the commander was at.

Fox Knight
03-20-2006, 08:57 AM
"yes sir!" leon said to joseph.

Kamen Rider Build
03-20-2006, 12:08 PM
Joseph said "John I know you destroyed the base 2 years ago but know the Earth needs you."Joseph then hands him a Rescue Morpher Joseph said"here I found this Crystal a few days ago."Joseph hands him the Aqua Omega Crystal

Kamen Rider Build
03-20-2006, 12:10 PM
OOC: that is okay samuraistar

Kamen Rider Build
03-20-2006, 12:40 PM
Joseph said "Leon you and James meet me In the command center at Omega Rescue"Joseph and Jon walked to the base.

Fox Knight
03-20-2006, 12:41 PM
"all right."

Kamen Rider Build
03-20-2006, 12:44 PM
Joseph said "This is Jon he is our Blue Ranger please treat him with respect." Dad:Joseph report to the command room at once

Kamen Rider Build
03-20-2006, 01:18 PM
Joseph said to his father "I am here".Josephs Dad then said"good you have been promoted to Omega Rescue Commander,because the last commander and Alpha Squad went missing."

Kamen Rider Black
03-20-2006, 01:22 PM
James walked in the Omega Rescue Command Center and looked at the others then looked around thinking alot remembering the past.

Chameleon_ranger
03-21-2006, 06:51 AM
Jon looked around and saw some of the workers sooking at him, making comments.
"Hey, isn't that the guy who trashed the place two years ago?"
"It's the drunken spaz-way."
"Who brought him here?"
"Why's he been given the position as blue ranger?"
All these comments started to get on Jon's nerves.

Kamen Rider Build
03-21-2006, 08:22 AM
Joseph then told the others to Leave Jon alone or else they will be demoted

Chameleon_ranger
03-21-2006, 10:05 AM
"Wow." Jon commented, "That's a little harsh, wouldn't you say Commander?"

Kamen Rider Black
03-21-2006, 10:17 AM
James looked at them and shook his head there's always been a team that some of them did'nt get along and then looked away.

Kamen Rider Build
03-22-2006, 03:12 AM
Joseph told Jon that he knew Jon would help save the world but it would take time

Fox Knight
03-22-2006, 09:13 AM
OOC: ORCR, don't post like that. if you play more than 1 character then use different colors to tell whos who. okay i'm telling you this so so don't get in troble.

Kamen Rider Build
03-22-2006, 01:16 PM
OOC: ORCR, don't post like that. if you play more than 1 character then use different colors to tell whos who. okay i'm telling you this so so don't get in troble.
OOC: Okay could you tell me how to do that

Fox Knight
03-23-2006, 12:48 PM
OOC: when you post, you see that big "A"next the the hyperlink button. click that and pick what color you want to use.

Kamen Rider Black
03-25-2006, 05:08 PM
"what do we do First?" James asked cerious ready to get started James is always ready for anything.

Kamen Rider Build
03-27-2006, 02:36 AM
Joseph Said That we need to get a Pink And Green Ranger so they could prepare to battle