PDA

View Full Version : [Off Topic] xmen3 whats dont i like so far ?

PRprince
03-23-2006, 12:57 PM
well i don't like the way Juggernaut was made. the juggernaut from xm3 looks like a moron. does he look anything like this ?
http://www.the-wild-hunt.org/x-men/Juggernaut.gif

anything ? NO , RIGHT !

i wanted to see a Juggernaut 8 feet tall (at least 8 feet) a tall thick mutant monster. not a pirate looking loser who seems to like kinky BEEEEEEEEEP ^_^ the juggernaut from xm3 is like making a slim kitty pride be overweight.

oh no my virgin ears are bleeding lmao

anyways
---------------------------------------------

-angels-
angel wasnt a teenager he was a 30ish - 40ish $illionair and theres no way ( if xmen was real) that he could fly with wings so small.
his wings in the movie look about 10 feet each wing. In xmen his wings whent from 4 feet long (each wing) when he was able 2 hide then in a tuxedo to 18 feet where his powers manifested completely.

-beast-

they chose the perfect actor ( Kelsey Grammer ) but they should have put him in a muscle suit and taylor him a suit ( formal dress) suit that made him look as monstrous as mr jackle in the movie with shean connery and the super heros

they should have emphasized on beast's monstrous muscles similar to mr hyde
http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0306/20/jekyllth.jpg

-----------------------------------

-kitty pride-

it was a huge mistake to have rogue have a romantic thing with bobby (iceman) . and an even bigger mistake to have rogue be so young.

but kitty pride? the opposite. kitty is supposed to be wayyyyyyy younger about 11 yrs olf . so that a relationship with iceman would look inappropriate .

-storm's hair-

DUDE stick with what works !!!!! storm has ALLWAY had above average LONG hair.

halle berry ( the actress) looks good. but storm ( the character) doesn't

. but most of all juggernaut. if ur gona put him in the mix . make him formidable. if hollywood cant afford a 10 feet tall Juggernaut then DONT PUT HIM IN THE DAM MOVIE !

LOL

what dont you like about it ? ? ?

NightWing726
03-23-2006, 01:26 PM
Okay, I don't think I agree with any of this.

Remember when fans were upset when the first movie had all the heroes in black leather instead of colorful spandex? That was ridiculous.

Live action is very different than animation or comic-book art.

Juggernaut:
I like Juggernaut in the movie because he actually looks realistic. He looks like... a juggernaut, but without looking silly. There is no such thing as a ten-foot-tall man, at least not anymore.

Storm:
I don't really care for her anyway, so they can do whatever. I do like the two-toned gray/white look, though.

Angel:
His wings look just fine. They're nice and big.

Iceman/Rogue/Kitty:
I have to say that while I can't stop staring at the new Kitty actress, I really don't like how Iceman's having an affair w/her.

What I'm not liking so far is the rumors about the killing-off of major characters. I don't want this to be the final film.

imported_Red Cyber Ranger
03-23-2006, 01:35 PM
I don't like that Cyclops and Xavier are supposedly killed off. I hope that this is not true because Cyclops was instumental in helping Jean with the Pheonix powers

PRprince
03-23-2006, 03:59 PM
plz nightWing dont just say that you disagree with everything i said, that dumb, tell me what u disagree with and why, i dont have a problem with people thinking differently just when people say

'' i dont agree with everything.....period'' its kinda annoying dude.
------------------------------------------

''Live action is very different than animation or comic-book art.'' i know but i dont think you respect the marvel universe, and that comment sound like ur not really a big fan of marvel.

anways, istand by what i said and its that 'extremae' , 'larger than life'

mentality of xmen that made it so atractive. remember these guys arent human, and if ur character is someone who is supposed to be big and strong u cant have a 5 feet tall juggernaut, i dont care wither the movie is animated or not.

and any other complacent attitude is the reason why many movies like these fail.

The Star Treker
03-23-2006, 06:10 PM
X3: The Last Stand is fine. So lot, if Juggernaut doesn't look like the one from the comic book and the cartoon or not. This movie will be one of the best superhero movie ever. Can't make everything about the same, it is impossible.

Spike45
03-24-2006, 12:33 AM
We already have an X3 thread (on the second page) Next time look around before posting 8)

http://www.rangertalk.com/showthread.php?t=6235

<~Spike~>

NightWing726
03-24-2006, 01:53 AM
plz nightWing dont just say that you disagree with everything i said, that dumb, tell me what u disagree with and why, i dont have a problem with people thinking differently just when people say...You know it doesn't help when you call someone else dumb by saying "that dumb". Not to mention you didn't capitalize anything that actually should be capitalized (except the last part of my name :D).

'' i dont agree with everything.....period'' its kinda annoying dude.
------------------------------------------

''Live action is very different than animation or comic-book art.'' i know but i dont think you respect the marvel universe, and that comment sound like ur not really a big fan of marvel.

anways, istand by what i said and its that 'extremae' , 'larger than life'

mentality of xmen that made it so atractive. remember these guys arent human, and if ur character is someone who is supposed to be big and strong u cant have a 5 feet tall juggernaut, i dont care wither the movie is animated or not.

and any other complacent attitude is the reason why many movies like these fail.First of all, I did list reasons why.

I do and don't respect the Marvel 616 Universe (see, I even know its name. :P). I don't like how they often times resort to just making a lot of bad stuff happen to characters. They call it "realistic". I call it "a cheap way to make something look real."
But I am a big fan of the X-men, as well as all the Ultimate comics. But seriously, what I said was true: you can't perfectly translate a comic into a movie. Especially if those who argue in favor of it don't write with correct grammar.
I get what you're saying about the mutants being "extraordinary", but I think that things like Storm's hair don't really matter.
They are extraordinary. We've got a guy who can heal any wound instantly and has metal blades that "shwok" out of his hands, a guy who can create ice out of thin air, another with a ruby-red concussive force-blast, another who can control fire, and another who can control minds.
But all of those had to be adapted for the movies, at least to the point where they actually looked like real people. Look at what they did with Lady Deathstrike. They have to do the same with Juggernaut.

Juggernaut is still pretty tall without looking ridiculous. If they had used a ten-foot-tall Juggernaut, it would have looked like a cartoon. Not as bad as if Wolverine wore yellow spandex, but you get the idea.

The X-Men movies have always had this approach, and they haven't even come close to "failing".

PRprince
03-24-2006, 06:31 AM
well i guess dumb was the wrong word since i didn't in any way mean to insult ya. i guess the word i should have used was frustrating. ps when people dont care for capitalization,as I'm not writing an essay here, and do take the trouble of capitalizing the name of someone, it usually mean their being respectful 8)

i get how its hard to put paper (comics) into a movie and have it be the same, i get that, but there have also been cartoons and i believe that it they would stick more to the cartoon than the comic , things would be better.( minus the clothe)

i honestly think that..... REMEMBER THESE WORD BECAUSE THEY WILL PROBABLY COME TO PASS

i think that xmen 3 will have more fx and less quality than the previous films and because of this , will be the last movie of xmen.

yea that right i think this will be the last move they make, as in no xm4.