04-30-2006, 03:08 AM
hey guys heres my top 5.....jason gold

tommy green
tommy white
trent white
evil trent:psycho5:

Cloned Images
04-30-2006, 03:34 AM
I think Evil Trent tops the charts. he had no problem kicking the Dino rangers butts without breaking a sweat.

Titanium Ranger
04-30-2006, 04:34 AM
These five in my view were the strongest special rangers

1) Evil Trent simply rocked
2) Shadow Ranger - it took a mere slash of his saber to destroy monsters
3) Magna Defender
4) Silver Space Ranger
5) Titanium Ranger

jjc92787
04-30-2006, 09:18 AM
1. MMPR Green (not in ability except for pre-green candle, but strength, character, and courage)
2. MMPR White
3. Zeo Gold (both Trey and Jason)
4. Evil Trent
5. Quantam ranger

wannabgreen
05-01-2006, 09:25 AM
1 Evil Tommy
2 Gold Ranger
3 Zhane
4 Tommy White
5 Trent

zeo5
05-01-2006, 06:18 PM
1.Tommy Green :mmd:
2.Tommy White :mmw:
3.Tommy Black :abablack:
4.Jason Gold
5.Trent

DarkForce
05-02-2006, 07:33 AM
1. Evil Trent
2. Jason Gold
3. Silver Ranger PRIS
4. Black Ranger PRDT
5. White Ranger MMPR

JTMax
05-02-2006, 11:09 PM
1. Tommy White
2. Trent evil
3. Tommy green
4. Zhane
5. SPD sahdow ranger

CrystalRangerGal
05-03-2006, 02:46 AM
1) Evil Trent
2) Tommy - White MMPR
3) Jason - Gold
4) Shadow Ranger SPD
5) Zane - Power rangers in space silver.

Myzou
05-03-2006, 03:53 AM
1) Evil Trent
2) Shadow
3) Silver Space
4) Nova Ranger
5) Kat Ranger (I Just Liked She Could Use Dust To Kill Krybots...)

Manganiac
05-03-2006, 05:21 AM
How many Power Rangers do u need to Defeat ONE HUNDRED Krybots, the episode's vilan, save the kute cat lady AND carry her on arms after all that? xD
ONE!
Shadow Ranger! (also the coolest one xD)

Edit:
and of course:
2nd Tommy green / Original stuff
3rd Doc. Oliver, Tommy / Black ranger Dino rangers (Abarangers) (not the coolest one though...)
4th Tommy White / Original Stuff (second coolest one xP (shadow still first))
5th Cam (Green) / Ninja Storm (he uses weigths just like in Dragon Ball Z to reduce his strength xP)

SilverRangerInfinity
05-03-2006, 10:32 PM
Is this about the actual stronger "Special" Ranger or making a list of FAVORITES?

The show itself has always said Silver was the strongest color ranger (ignore the fact Silver is my favorite color other then blue). Look at how to battles and personalities went.

-- Zhane always had to save the team, but only had to hold back because of the stablility problem.
-- Ryan kicked the crap out of all the Lightspeed and did most of his own missions all alone in support of saving everyone.
-- Merrick, as Zen-Aku again, kicked the crap out of the Wild Force on a regular basis. And again, played the loner part and didn't bother to hang with the rest of the team (I wouldn't either, Wild Force sucked).

I also count Doggie, as Black and Silver, because it acts just like a silver (powerful, anti-social, loner, major personal problems, ulterior missions).

There has never been a Silver regular and they're the rarest of Specials. Green and White both are regular colors on top of being Specials...

Now if this is actually about favorites..

(In no order, but Shadow is the "leader" of this team)
-- Doggie Krueger / Shadow Ranger
-- Koragg / Knight Wolf Ranger (because he's bound to be counted)
-- Cam Watanabe / Green Samurai Ranger
-- Phantom Ranger (Turbo sucked hard, but I watched just for him)
-- Trent / Drago White Ranger (I prefer this White Ranger to the OTHER fanboy target)

MM Pink Ranger
05-03-2006, 11:35 PM
Evil Tommy he had tons of power before he lost all of it.

Myzou
05-04-2006, 10:23 AM
Surprised im the only one who said Kat... I mean come on she killed krybots with dust for cryin out loud =P

dragon fire ranger
05-04-2006, 11:39 AM
Is this about the actual stronger "Special" Ranger or making a list of FAVORITES?

The show itself has always said Silver was the strongest color ranger (ignore the fact Silver is my favorite color other then blue). Look at how to battles and personalities went.

-- Zhane always had to save the team, but only had to hold back because of the stablility problem.
-- Ryan kicked the crap out of all the Lightspeed and did most of his own missions all alone in support of saving everyone.
-- Merrick, as Zen-Aku again, kicked the crap out of the Wild Force on a regular basis. And again, played the loner part and didn't bother to hang with the rest of the team (I wouldn't either, Wild Force sucked).

I also count Doggie, as Black and Silver, because it acts just like a silver (powerful, anti-social, loner, major personal problems, ulterior missions).

There has never been a Silver regular and they're the rarest of Specials. Green and White both are regular colors on top of being Specials...

Now if this is actually about favorites..

(In no order, but Shadow is the "leader" of this team)
-- Doggie Krueger / Shadow Ranger
-- Koragg / Knight Wolf Ranger (because he's bound to be counted)
-- Cam Watanabe / Green Samurai Ranger
-- Phantom Ranger (Turbo sucked hard, but I watched just for him)
-- Trent / Drago White Ranger (I prefer this White Ranger to the OTHER fanboy target)

don't forget about tommy as the evil green ranger he kicked around the other rangers on a regular basis :mmd:

WhiteTigerzord
05-04-2006, 02:20 PM
Did anyone forget just how good Trey was as a sixth Ranger? Zeo Rangers were about to get their butts fried when Trey decided to intervene...and he had no problems kicking butts and taking names.

My top 4 go like this:

1. Evil Tommy-Totally badarse. Kept the Rangers TOTALLY off balance...they never knew what was coming next. Had tons of power too.
2. Trey the Gold Ranger-Absolutely shocking what he did during the Zeo era. Those were some pretty tough cookies that he fried.
3. Tommy White-Took the Morphin Rangers to a level that I never thought he could lead them to. Absolutely unstoppable team.
4. Evil White DT Ranger-See #1...with just as much power.

SilverRangerInfinity
05-12-2006, 12:57 AM
Back on Shadow...

PRO: the 100 Krybots, villain and saving Kat in one battle without a rest.
PRO: Regularly, smacked around the Dekarangers for practice
PRO: Took a hell of a lot to even phase him the whole season.
PRO: (At least in SPD) was contantly fighting the main villain single-handedly throughtout the season and even took on numerous monster in the finale and beat ALL OF THEM ALONE.

Tommy... first, stop with the Tommy thing. Really... nostagia is his only real power. As an Evil Green, he's supposed to beat the Rangers but that's was like two days. After that, he's just as much of a punk as the rest and continued to be. Green getting beat by Goldar on a regular (he died in Zyuranger). White Ranger got smacked around badly by Lord Zedd himself.

Gold Ranger (Trey or Jason), both getting smacked around and remember Countdown to Destruction, getting beaten by WHO? Lord Zedd and Rita's army.

Shadow FOUGHT an army ALONE and won.

And I'm definitely not going to forget what Koragg/Wolzard has been doing. Tommy-Evil = Two days vs Koragg evil pretty much the entire season.

tombi
05-12-2006, 02:55 AM
Mine top 5:

1. Anubis Doggie Cruger/Shadow Ranger
2. Tommy Oliver/when he was White MM Ranger and Green MM Ranger (also when he was evil)
3. Korragg the Knight Wolf
4. Cam Watanabe/Green Samurai Ranger
5. Jason/Gold Ranger

imported_imported_Jedi Ranger
05-13-2006, 03:20 PM
1. Evil Trent
2. Gold Ranger
3. Shadow Ranger
4. Green Samurai Ranger
5. Quantum Ranger

imported_Gold_Ranger
05-13-2006, 03:45 PM
1.Tommy Green
2.Tommy White
3.Tommy Black
4.Jason Gold
5.Trent

chaos
05-14-2006, 04:03 AM
Gold ranger
Evil Drago White ranger
Evil Green-Tommy
Red ranger with dragon sheild and dragon dagger
Quantum Ranger

JDFthunderstorm123
05-22-2006, 07:32 AM
I think Evil Trent tops the charts. he had no problem kicking the Dino rangers butts without breaking a sweat.

most evil rangers, if not all own the good rangers while they're evil at first.....tommy and trent battled at one point and tommy was getting the better of him, and plus when conner went to super dino mode, he wasn't getting owned....tommy as the green ranger owned the MMPR up until Jason got one shot in that caused tommy to drop his weapon, and all he had to do was shoot it with his laser....other than that, i can't really remember much of the MMPR even touching tommy

JDFthunderstorm123
05-22-2006, 07:38 AM
Back on Shadow...

PRO: the 100 Krybots, villain and saving Kat in one battle without a rest.
PRO: Regularly, smacked around the Dekarangers for practice
PRO: Took a hell of a lot to even phase him the whole season.
PRO: (At least in SPD) was contantly fighting the main villain single-handedly throughtout the season and even took on numerous monster in the finale and beat ALL OF THEM ALONE.

Tommy... first, stop with the Tommy thing. Really... nostagia is his only real power. As an Evil Green, he's supposed to beat the Rangers but that's was like two days. After that, he's just as much of a punk as the rest and continued to be. Green getting beat by Goldar on a regular (he died in Zyuranger). White Ranger got smacked around badly by Lord Zedd himself.

Gold Ranger (Trey or Jason), both getting smacked around and remember Countdown to Destruction, getting beaten by WHO? Lord Zedd and Rita's army.

Shadow FOUGHT an army ALONE and won.

And I'm definitely not going to forget what Koragg/Wolzard has been doing. Tommy-Evil = Two days vs Koragg evil pretty much the entire season.

i agree with a good majority of your post, the evil rangers who were always kicking butt and taking names always wound up being just like any other ranger, but the thing i disagree about in this post, was that it didn't involve anything negative about the shadow ranger, he defeated an army alone yes, but when devastation was there, he was owning the shadow and SPD rangers, omega had to make the save

also, if you're going to compare two days in the show to season episodes.....then it would be 5 compared to the entire season, not 2

JDFthunderstorm123
05-22-2006, 07:41 AM
well it's finally time for my top 5 now:

1.tommy (green)
2.tommy (white)
3.tommy (black)
4.cam (green samarui)
5.hunter (crimson thunderstorm)

close to hunter are guys like blake (navy thunderstorm) and trent (drego) rangers, silver and gold rangers are pretty close as well

Zedd's the man
05-22-2006, 10:07 AM
White Ranger got smacked around badly by Lord Zedd himself.
You say that like it's some sort of embarrasment. If you fight Lord Zedd, you can be expected to lose.

Sol
05-22-2006, 11:14 AM
Shurikenger (Green Samurai Ranger - P.R.) was canon wise is one of the strongest rangers. He was stuck in his Ranger form in the Sentai.

Omega Ranger and Shadow Ranger (P.R.) were both alot more powerful than their teammates in SPD, with Shadow topping Omega with skill.

I dont know why you guys are nominating Tommy's Green Ranger (while being controlled by Rita) powerful. He wasnt all that powerful at all, and whatever he DID do, was because he got the best of the Rangers because they didnt want to fight him. So stop putting him on your list. lol

My number one pick, was White Dino Ranger (obviously pre-team version). He was untouchable during those several episodes, mostly do to the power of his crystal, not Trent himself.

pink ranger
05-22-2006, 01:43 PM
1) Evil Trent
2) Jason Gold
3) Tommy -Green MMPR
4) Zhane- Silver ranger
5) Quantum Ranger

Sol
05-22-2006, 02:23 PM
1) Evil Trent
2) Jason Gold
3) Tommy -Green MMPR
4) Zhane- Silver ranger
5) Quantum Ranger

Lol

WhiteRanger12
08-30-2006, 03:20 AM
My favorite's would have to be:
Tommy/(Evil and Good)Green Ranger(MMPR)
Tommy/White Ranger(MMPR)
Jason.Trey/Gold Ranger(Zeo)
Phantom Ranger(Turbo)
Zhane/Silver Ranger(Space)
Ryan/Titanium Ranger(LSR)
Eric/Quantam Ranger(TF)
Merrick/Lunar Wolf Ranger(WF)
Cam/Green Samurai Ranger(NS)
Tommy/Black Ranger(DT)
Trent/White Ranger(Evil/Good)(DT)
Kruger/Shadow Ranger(SPD)
Sam/Omega Ranger(SPD)
Koragg/Knight Wolf Ranger(MF)
Those are my all time favorite special rangers!

jinglejoe
08-30-2006, 09:38 AM
Tommy
Jason
Daggeron
Leinbow
Trent
Ryan