PDA

View Full Version : Best Mentor

wannabgreen
05-02-2006, 01:04 PM
How can you beat Zordon and Alpha 5?

Answer you CAN NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
period

Sara Sidle
05-13-2006, 04:47 AM
I go with Doggie Cruger. A) He's the Shadow Ranger with the Shadow Sabre, B) He has the Shadow ATV, C) His zord is the Deltabase and it is HUGE and D) He's an alien DOG! Come on.

tombi
05-13-2006, 04:57 AM
Doggie Cruger is the best mentor of them all. He has great weappon, great MegaZord, I realy like him as a character and as a Ranger and because he helped the Rangers in battle and outside the battle.

MM Green Ranger
05-13-2006, 12:54 PM
Definitely Zordon and Alpha. They were both helpful and they were funny, especially Alpha.

Andrassie
05-13-2006, 08:11 PM
Zordon and Alpha are the best, they're the first and they had values which a little got lost in the course of the seasons.

spiral saber
05-14-2006, 09:53 AM
Zordon hands down, how could you put anything else. Zordon is the most classic pw mentor ever, he was there from the begining, and because of his good energy wave most evil was destroyed

Supreme Commander Cruger
05-14-2006, 01:23 PM
Doggie of course, I mean Zordon and Alpha were good and all, but Doggie, is just Doggie, he's smart, strong, and he was the only mentor, besides Tommy that fought.

zeo5
05-14-2006, 06:39 PM
For me it's first - Zordon!

Stubborn Boy
05-21-2006, 11:44 PM
I think people like Tommy and Cruger shouldn't be judged for "best mentor" if their qualifications are "can fight, have powerful Zords, etc".

Zordon - He wasn't exactly great. He just told them how to do this, how to do that, destroy the swords, reclaim the Dinozords, etc.

Dimitria - To my knowledge she wasn't great either.

Alpha 6 - Why is he listed as a mentor? He seems more like a dutiful helper.

Captain Mitchell - I don't know, he did sort of teach Carter though, I think.

Princess Shayla - I didn't watch Wild Force, but it seems she doesn't exactly teach the Rangers to do anything. More like Alpha 5 and 6.

Sensei - He was decent as a teacher I guess. Didn't really watch much.

Tommy - I don't think he really taught much other than dinosaur science. Yes, he did help some of them out of their sticky situations, like Conner's depression. And giving the Rangers a sense of determination in Fighting Spirit. So I rate him somewhere around Sensei's position?

Cruger - I go for him. He taught them physically (Jack & Shadow Saber), and psychologically, like teamwork (S.W.A.T., though it should be counted as Silverback's work, and Zapped), independence (Abandoned), and to abandon their prejudices (Wired). Shadow Saber and Zords do not contribute, I should think.

S.P.D~Galactic
05-22-2006, 01:17 AM
I swear, in a poll that includes MMPR, so many people just vote that because it's "the original" they never even put any thought into it.

I got for princess shayla, simply because she was really cute =)

By the way...experience doesn't really mean anything when it comes to being a mentor, considering that zordon got his ass kicked by rita and was stuck in a damn tube until he was killed. Anyone could do the job zordon did, and then everyone would be praising that mentor instead.

"Oh i'm stuck in a warp, I have no way to get out, sorry, I can only blab a lot of stuff to you through this tube, and you can go and do everything, i'll just stay here.......in my tube"

p4poetic
05-22-2006, 10:44 AM
I swear, in a poll that includes MMPR, so many people just vote that because it's "the original" they never even put any thought into it.

I got for princess shayla, simply because she was really cute =)

By the way...experience doesn't really mean anything when it comes to being a mentor, considering that zordon got his ass kicked by rita and was stuck in a damn tube until he was killed. Anyone could do the job zordon did, and then everyone would be praising that mentor instead.

"Oh i'm stuck in a warp, I have no way to get out, sorry, I can only blab a lot of stuff to you through this tube, and you can go and do everything, i'll just stay here.......in my tube"

LOL! I dont want to laugh, but that is so true :p

I dont know who to choose really. They were all kind of...there. lol But I suppose Zordon/Alpha will do.

goldar1992
08-25-2006, 03:17 AM
zordon hands down