PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Pink Ranger and why

MM Pink Ranger
05-09-2006, 10:01 PM
I have to go with Kimberly. I think that I am a lot like her (being a realy girly girl). Besides I think she rules because she was the first pink ranger.

MM Green Ranger
05-09-2006, 10:18 PM
I agree. Kim was definitely the best pink ranger.

Titanium Ranger
05-09-2006, 10:22 PM
I go with Cassie Chan. She was cute and made a great pink ranger, better than the others in my view. A close tie has to be Kat Hillard.

Kimberly Hart
05-09-2006, 11:58 PM
I go with Cassie Chan. She was cute and made a great pink ranger, better than the others in my view. A close tie has to be Kat Hillard.

Your so right!

Goe
05-10-2006, 12:12 AM
kimberly. That's because I'm old school, but i must admit Kimberly is a ranger who l like specially. The only bad point bout her is being kidnaped frequently

mikejonas
05-10-2006, 01:53 AM
Looks: Cassie. A little on the thicker side, but how I loves 'em yuhjas... :D

Character: Jen. Come on. Jen ruled.

Sentai included: Sakura. Why? Just look:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/mikejonas/sakurambo.jpg
Hell, yeah.

MysticForceLloyd
05-10-2006, 02:02 AM
mikejonas loving Sakura in that photo.

For me it has to be Cassie. She was a hard @$$ and she kicked butt. She is denfinately one of the more prettier Pink Ranger and she had a good sense of moral in her. I like Vida also. She is also a hard @$$ and I love the 'I hate Pink!' attitude at the beggining. I also liked Alyssa, Kim and Sydney. But I prefer Cassie the most.

For Sentai Houka and Sakura. They were just the best. I wasn't too fond of Umeko, she was too demented in my opinion. Especially with the Rubber Duckies and bubble baths. 0.o

jjc92787
05-10-2006, 05:54 AM
Kimberly. She was a great character, and felt a lot like a real girl in the real world rather than just a person on the show. She also had a lot of courage despite her fears and hates.

Red Ranger Jason
05-10-2006, 06:52 AM
I like Kimberly too. I love all of MMPR. Most pink Power Rangers are hot too.

Madison Rocca
05-10-2006, 07:37 AM
Houka! Cute and Sexy [From Super Sentai]
and Also Sakura and Umeko.
PR : Jen :D

The Violet Ranger
05-10-2006, 07:51 AM
I would have to say Kendrix.

I personally hated both Kat and Kim, and it was nice to see an intelligent, analytical female in the Pink suit.

Vida is also pretty cool. I like her headstrong personality, and her style.

Red Spartan Neo Ranger
05-10-2006, 09:59 AM
I'm a Billy fan as well Kim is a fan fav but a ditz. But then again I would have to say Jen from timeforce. Pink was a well you know...

OlD ScHoOl RaNgEr 101
05-10-2006, 10:38 AM
I have to go with Kimberly. I think that I am a lot like her (being a realy girly girl). Besides I think she rules because she was the first pink ranger.

I agree, Kim was the best because amy jo was a great actress!

shadesofblue
05-10-2006, 10:42 AM
I always loved Kimberly. She's very upbeat and strong. She's also funny with her smart ass remarks to those monsters. Vida follows up second for me. She reminds me of Kim in some ways.

Red Spartan Neo Ranger
05-10-2006, 10:46 AM
I will say Kim was also cool for when she was all sweet to Billy after he got shake spilt all over him or some unknown object via Bulk and Skull, which the other shows most lack is the bullies we fell in love with.

Fox Knight
05-10-2006, 10:55 AM
i think Jen was a great pink ranger, i mean she took charge of the time force. she always got done with whatever she needed to get done.

Green Treg Ranger
05-10-2006, 06:29 PM
Kimberly for all the reasons already stated, however, i think that Vida is on the up!

OSoKrispie
05-11-2006, 03:14 AM
Kim, she was the MAIN reason why I watched MMPR as a kid and to this day on PR: Generations.. She had a lot of character development, she went from a preppy girly girl to a more serious brave girl but she still had that girlyness. I like her facial expressions and some of the things she said in Season 1.. but other than that Kim is my favorite because she kicks butt there will never be a Pink Ranger like her IMO.

imported_imported_Jedi Ranger
05-11-2006, 05:10 AM
I gotta go with Cassie and Vida. They are smart, pretty sexy, and tough. Just what I like in a girl.

DaveTVS
05-11-2006, 05:16 AM
My favorite rangers are the MMPR so Kimberly wins by default, but besides her, my favorites were Cassie and Jen. Cassie was fun, sassy and strong. Jen was a hardass, but it was cool to see a Pink Ranger take charge and lead the team.

Toilet Duck
05-11-2006, 07:33 AM
kat. kimberly was way too "valley girl"-ish for my tastes.

Blue Mystic Ranger
05-11-2006, 08:45 AM
Kimberly would be my first one. She was the first Pink Ranger. She also had a lot of character developement. Also she really cared for the rest of the team. Plus her personality was good too.

Vida is second because I like how she's headstrong, but she is sweet too, doesn't take any bad talk from anyone. She's her own girl, and party type person. Also she is tough and fits in with the suit.

Third would be Jen because she was a real take charge type of person. With a great personality.

Kira
05-11-2006, 08:52 AM
I'd have to go with Vida as my first. She is great fun and very active. Vida is a free spirit by the looks, nothing scares her. The others I considered were Cassie and Karone. They both looked good in the suit and their personalities were unique and worthy of pink ranger.

Red Samurai Ninja
10-10-2006, 10:52 AM
Sentai pink ranger I love Sakura and Umeko
PR pink ranger Jen, Cassie and Sydney

brandicetolliver
10-12-2006, 10:34 AM
vida is best pink ranger

Inferno Red Ranger
10-24-2006, 04:42 AM
My favorite pink ranger would be Kimberly because she was the first ever and nothing is better than the original.

My second would Cassie because she was pretty, really caring towards the others and she kicked a lot of a$$!

My third would be Jen because she had a goal and was determined to complete that goal. She also was the first pink ranger to lead a power ranger team. She never gave up.

redandpinkranger
11-26-2006, 11:58 PM
Vida is the best pink ranger cause she's got a good heart and loves her sister

tickled.pink
11-27-2006, 12:30 AM
I only watched thru Turbo so I don't have much to stack her up against, but I just loved Kimberly. She's a petite brunette, loves pink, is very girly, but loves to kick butt sometimes. I'm those things too, so as a shallow kid ten years ago I felt like I could relate to her. A lot of credit has to go to AJJ though. Kim could have come off as a real shrew, especially in the first season, but AJJ made her a lot more human. I love her delivery of "This day is too weird!" in the pilot episode.

Eye on the Tiger
12-31-2006, 03:50 PM
Jen-She led them, end of story. She was always yelling at Wes...like they were an old married couple, lol.

Sydney-She was fun, and she had her moments.

Vida-I love that she hated pink!

Honorable Mention-Kim...she's the first

ninjamegazord
04-30-2007, 01:54 PM
I'll go with Kimberly because she is the original. When I think of a pink ranger, she's one of the first that comes to mind.

Pinkranger
05-01-2007, 01:06 AM
My favorite pink ranger would be Kimberly because she was the first ever and nothing is better than the original.

See this annoys me just as she was the original she is the best? So apart from that any other reason why you think she is the best just as she was first?
Come on reasons why.

For me Kim was a wimp and annoying and like not strong at all really.
For me Pink is strong tough, opionionated and able to lead, examples like that are Jen (of course lol), Vida, I might add Rose as well as she seems to have a tough side.

twins1729
05-01-2007, 03:15 AM
I love Syd, don't know why, I just thought she was great, but in terms of leadership and the best Ranger, gotta go with Jen, come on, she was fantastic.

For me Kim was a wimp and annoying and like not strong at all really.For me Pink is strong tough, opionionated and able to lead, examples like that are Jen (of course lol), Vida, I might add Rose as well as she seems to have a tough side.

I agree absolutely. Kimberly is who Kira was is episode "Leader of the Whack". If that makes sense. Kim was far from the best Pink Ranger.

ninjamegazord
05-01-2007, 04:20 AM
See this annoys me just as she was the original she is the best? So apart from that any other reason why you think she is the best just as she was first?
Come on reasons why.

For me Kim was a wimp and annoying and like not strong at all really.

I admit, Kim might not have been that tough at first, but she was better by the time she left, like when she tried to save Katherine even though her powers were fading. That took courage.