PDA

View Full Version : Better example of a leader and role model???

Red-Tyrannosaurus
05-11-2006, 02:16 PM
Jason or Tommy

Listen carefully its not who was a better fighter or who had better weapons/zords.its who was better as an example,role model,who do you think the other rangers trusted more who set the standards for other rangers,who made tough desicions on critical moments,who encouraged the rangers in tough situations???

MM Green Ranger
05-11-2006, 11:20 PM
Jason is by far a better leader. From the moment Zordon first got the group together to be the power rangers Jason stepped up and became a leader. He pulled the group together and talked them into doing it and helping people. During any times that seemed hopeless to the rangers he was always there pulling them back together and giving them hope. He was also a good friend to the entire team. Jason was a much better leader without a doubt.

MM Pink Ranger
05-12-2006, 12:23 AM
Jason is by far a better leader. From the moment Zordon first got the group together to be the power rangers Jason stepped up and became a leader. He pulled the group together and talked them into doing it and helping people. During any times that seemed hopeless to the rangers he was always there pulling them back together and giving them hope. He was also a good friend to the entire team. Jason was a much better leader without a doubt.

I agree. Tommy was aways evil, or losing his powers. Jason is a true leader.

Red-Tyrannosaurus
05-12-2006, 02:38 AM
nothing against tommy but i agree he was juat a producers made leader,jason was a natural leader.

wannabgreen
05-13-2006, 03:18 PM
Jason was a BORN leader because he always would do whatever it took to take care of his team

Titanium Ranger
05-13-2006, 11:57 PM
From the beginning, Jason was an ideal leader. I saw how he kept the rangers' hopes up in times of need and that was a show of real leadership. He was cool as an MMPR. However, when he returned in Forever Red, he acted like a total jerk and cannot be called a role model. Tommy is a role-model of many people. But I don't like Tommy as a leader (except in DT) and since we're talking about leadership at their peaks, I'd say Jason because he earned that spot in MMPR.

spiral saber
05-14-2006, 10:51 AM
I chose Tommy because being chosen as a power ranger 4 times must mean you make an honerable person and mentor

p4poetic
05-16-2006, 11:41 AM
I agree. Tommy was aways evil, or losing his powers. Jason is a true leader.

And that is his fault because? He has no control over that.

Quite frankly I am tired of the Jason/Tommy rivalry. I love them together (and in more ways than one... :p ).

Lightspeed
05-16-2006, 05:58 PM
Hmph, neither Tommy nor Jason was much of a leader. Both let their emotions get in the way of getting the job done, niether of them understood the basics of motivation or team-building.

neither one deserves the position

Stubborn Boy
05-16-2006, 07:02 PM
nothing against tommy but i agree he was juat a producers made leader,jason was a natural leader.

Uhh isn't Jason a producers' made character as well? ._."

Lightspeed
05-16-2006, 07:25 PM
Actually, neither are producer made. It's the writers that created the lines, and the on-set directors that helped shape the performances.

Jason Lee Scott
05-17-2006, 12:06 AM
Jason. Tommy was only made the new leader because the producers liked his suit.

Lightspeed
05-17-2006, 12:14 AM
Yeah, it had nothing to do with Austin St. John quitting the show or anything. :rolleyes:

Buffyxenaman
09-26-2006, 11:45 AM
tommy.......

the wog boy
09-28-2006, 08:42 PM
i was thinking about this when i got up today i have to say that Tommy was Better example of a leader and role model well Jason was at the start before tommy come in but in season 2,3,4,5 it was Tommy even in DT.