PDA

View Full Version : [Off Topic] ABC the New Fox?

Crystal Ranger
05-17-2006, 02:26 AM
Yeah, the title says it all. :shame: :shame:

Seriously, ABC is the new FOX. Cancelling "Invasion" and keeping "What About Brian". Sheesh.

I think this show just oozes potential and NEEDS a second season. Of course it started slow, but it came out with guns a-blazing after the first half. Full of intrigue, suspense, and an intricately woven plot. Incredible cast of characters. There's no doubt in my mind that Invasion is easily one of the best shows on TV. There's other shows that do much worse ratings wise, and they're kept. It's an injustice, a travesty...however you want to say it.

I've never petitioned, e-mailed, snail mailed for any of the shows that have been tossed by the wayside in recent memory. This morning, that's going to change. If you show an inkling of interest for this show, voice your opinion. Whatever method you think is convenient, do it. I've heard that CW is sparking interest in picking up the show for a second season, but that might just be a bust. Save this show. It is one of the best to come in recent memory and one of the main reasons why I tuned into ABC this season. If "Invasion" isn't on the schedule, my interest in ABC is going to go down, save for "Grey's" and "Lost".

If you're interested in signing the petition, it's right here....http://www.PetitionOnline.com/33030

I contacted ABC early this morning as well, but all they have is this little complaint box with a 500-character limit. Then again, every little bit helps.
http://www.abc.com

Thanks for hearing me out.

XXTheEnigmaXX

I got this off Rangerboard. I already signed. I agree it got off to a rockie start, but I have come to enjoy it. Besides it was claimed as a huge hit so the fact that they are cancelling it is a surprise.

GohanWinner
05-17-2006, 05:35 AM
It got low ratings, it's not really the network's fault. They did not advertise it enough, and compared to the way NBC and CBS hyped their shows on at like, the same night/time/whatever it's no surprise.

Crystal Ranger
05-17-2006, 06:14 AM
Plus they kept pre-empting it and would go a week or two without showing a new one.

Shinji2015
05-17-2006, 02:45 PM
If that's the only show that ABC's mistreated in the past few years, then they've got a long ways to go before they become the next FOX.