PDA

View Full Version : [Official] Fanfic of the Month: May Nominations

Abare Killer
05-27-2006, 02:43 PM
:abakill It's that time again! Time to nominate the Fanfic of the Month for May, 2006. Here are the rules again:

1) The nominated fanfic must have had some portion of it posted by the author during the month of May.

2) A fanfic nomination must be seconded in order to be placed on the poll.

3) One person cannot nominate the same fanfic twice.

4) A person cannot nominate their own fanfic.

5) A person can nominate as many fanfics as they wish, so long as they are obeying the rules above.

6) Do not ask people to nominate your fanfic.

7) When the poll is started and when the winner is announced, do not post and compain about not making it to the poll or not winning. Either post to congratulate those who are on the poll or the winner, or don't post at all.

On June 2nd, I will post a poll for Fanfic of the Month. Every fanfic that receives two or more nominations will be placed on the poll. If there are too many candidates, more polls will be made. The polls will remain open for one week only, then I will announce the winner.

Happy Nominating! :abakill

Abare Killer
05-31-2006, 06:46 AM
:abakill Well this is unnatural. Nothing has been nominated yet? I guess there's not much out there this month. I'll start the nominations, and if we don't get at least two fanfics nominated by the 2nd, we obviously won't be able to have the contest this month. People need to get writing!

Anyways, I nominate Darkest Memories by Tigerhawk. :abakill

Queen of Kirommy
05-31-2006, 10:39 AM
Anyways, I nominate Darkest Memories by Tigerhawk.

I second the nomination.

Zeo Ranger IV Green
05-31-2006, 11:33 AM
I nominate:

Dark Wild force by WildSorceress
Power Rangers Thunder Hunters by arvind250

M14Mouse
05-31-2006, 01:08 PM
Love Has No Rules By Shifter

crimsonluvr
06-01-2006, 10:31 PM
i also nominated Dark Wildforce by Wildsorceress....

Abare Killer
06-01-2006, 10:58 PM
:abakill Zeo Ranger IV Green, I'm sorry, but Thunder Hunters can't be nominated because it was closed for being too short. That should have been obvious. o_O :abakill