PDA

View Full Version : New Age of Heroes-Footnotes

Rinku
06-04-2006, 09:37 AM
Ask any questions you have here guys. I'll be updating this with info soon.

TheRealColeEvans
06-04-2006, 10:50 AM
I have a question...

How do you want us to start...Well, Considering almost everyone has already posted, I'm just wondering if you want us to be doing something specific...Or just...go with the flow?

Adus
06-04-2006, 11:08 AM
Just post something. What do your characters do in their day to day life? What are they like? Make a post that gives us a good idea of their attitudes, etc.

As a personal suggestion, avoid posts like "That pedestrian is getting mugged, I must use my powers to save them!" Because I find them quite cheesy... but I'm not your characters so if that's something they'd really do then I suppose I can't stop you.

That really goes for everyone.

TheRealColeEvans
06-04-2006, 11:56 AM
"That pedestrian is getting mugged, I must use my powers to save them!"

I gotcha. Thanks Adus :) Btw, That was funny :) >.>

Rinku
06-04-2006, 12:51 PM
Just don't create too epic subplots right now, because my next post'll probably be Onslaught's next move so.

Rinku
06-07-2006, 01:42 PM
Update. Tomorrow I will be advancing the plot by one day. A number of the characters in the RP are going to be at Midtown High for Ben, Rob, and Jessica (Gabriel's daughter) on their graduation day. Whatever you choose to do with your character immediately is your choice. But Onslaught will be attacking. I repeat, do not engage him. You're more than welcome to use your character's parents to engage them, but OK it with me, Tim, or Will first. Also, bare in mind, there will be casualties in this fight, even if they are NPCs.

KimberlyPink
06-07-2006, 11:43 PM
Mind if I have Clair fly to their Graduation?

Adus
06-08-2006, 05:55 AM
It's your character. Is that what she'd do? Obviously you can't be seen while doing it. Just curious but why are you going? Do you also attend that school?

Agent Xero
06-08-2006, 10:09 AM
awesome, Mak, can't wait for the update. I think maybe I'll have my character walk by the graduation. Not take part, but maybe something else.

KimberlyPink
06-08-2006, 11:00 PM
I was just going to have her fly to watch the graduation she knows Ben and Rob.. and Probably Jessica.. And.. cause.. in Metropolis.. there's not too much she can do.

Oh.. and with Superman, he flies too fast for people to really make out who (or what) it is. Soooo.. it'll be the same for Clair. But if she flew as Supergirl.. nobody would think twice.

Rinku
06-10-2006, 01:33 AM
Waitin' on you guys to post before we advance the story here guys. Don't fall behind. =|

TheRealColeEvans
06-10-2006, 01:50 AM
Who are you waiting for? If you don't mind me asking...

Rinku
06-10-2006, 02:48 AM
Uh, everyone besides you and Anna, who've posted already? I just want everyone to get at least one post in before Onslaught makes another move.

TheRealColeEvans
06-10-2006, 03:46 AM
Awesomeness. Okies Mak

Abare Killer
06-10-2006, 05:14 AM
:abakill I posted, but at this point I can't really "fall behind" anyways because my characters are so separated from the others. Not that I mind of course. :abakill

Rinku
06-10-2006, 07:31 AM
Yeah, I know Beth. Don't worry, though. After the next event, everyone, good or bad, will be aware of the situation and be a part of the main story.

Xenovent
06-10-2006, 07:34 AM
Sorry! I'm glad I decided to take a look in here, cause I was waiting myself for the plot to advance a little more before I posted, but now I've posted too, thanks for waiting!

KimberlyPink
06-10-2006, 11:46 AM
I'm sorry for being a bum.. my post is basically written up at home.. but I'm babysitting and I didn't make it home to post it beforehand.. soo.. when I get home tonight I'll post. Sorry again.. I'm going to have her go to the gradution.. since I have nothing better to do with her and you know.. she can like.. support her friends.

Vague writers block isn't helping either. >.>;; I'll blame Matt.. cause I can blame the crazy Catholic. -.-;;

crimsonluvr
06-10-2006, 01:47 PM
hey, mak, letting u know, i'm not gonna be on for a few days. i'm moving back home. i leave 2morrow afternoon and i won't be on til, well i'm not sure!! i'm really sorry... i feel really bad now! :(

Rinku
06-10-2006, 01:52 PM
It's okay, guys. Angela, I'll get you updated on what happened when you come back, so no worries, ok?

crimsonluvr
06-10-2006, 01:55 PM
It's okay, guys. Angela, I'll get you updated on what happened when you come back, so no worries, ok?

awww..thanx there mak! *hugs* i knew i can always count on ya!! :D

ok, wow, i'm a dork!! ^_^...but what else is new??? lol..sounds like a plan then mak!!

KimberlyPink
06-13-2006, 11:12 PM
Tim, THAT was awesome... kudos..kudos..kudos

now.. do we stay at the graduation.. or it disrupted due to the Onslaught incident?

GohanWinner
06-14-2006, 05:58 AM
You stay at the graduation. At this point, they don't know about it.

A little hard to believe? Sure, but this IS a super hero rp.

Rinku
06-14-2006, 06:20 AM
Shortly after Graduation (Which I'm gonna try and wrap up in my post.) we'll advance the plot, once everyone knows what Onslaught did. After we do adavance (I'll let you all know when) there's going to be a funeral for the heroes. After that we'll be proceeding with the plot as normal.

Xenovent
06-19-2006, 08:49 AM
Hmm, I just want to check something before I continue with my posting. The boy that iceman picked up that Onslaught was about to attack; was that referring to my character or just a random NPC?

Rinku
06-19-2006, 09:30 AM
You. So yes. You're the reason Tim's dad died. =)

Xenovent
06-19-2006, 11:36 AM
;_; That's sad...I shall avenge him! Aah! ssj2.gif

KimberlyPink
06-19-2006, 02:58 PM
Good Job Matt!! You killed Robs Dad. You big jerk.

I'm calling the sem and telling them what you did. :P

Mwhaha.. So.. Mak, since you haven't screamed at me in a drastic rage.. I'll assume I'm not messing up any master plan/scheme by having Clair go talk to Ben..

Whoo... post people who.. haven't... >.>

Rinku
06-19-2006, 03:11 PM
Yeah, you haven't. You actually read my mind as my next course of action. And yes, people... post. I'm just waiting to see how everyone else reacts first before I post mine.

Abare Killer
06-20-2006, 05:14 AM
:abakill Sorry for not posting in a while. I'll try to post tonight and get my characters together to fight and stuff. It doesn't really matter though because they have no idea what happened, nor would they be able to do much about it at this point.

Tim, your post of the battle was just amazing to read and very well written. What confuses me though is that you used Del and Matt's characters without asking them at all. It seems weird to just control someone's character without permission. Maybe it's just me though. *shrugs* :abakill

GohanWinner
06-20-2006, 05:23 AM
Well, Del's not in the post anymore, because I misunderstood what his last post was about, and I didn't really use Matt's character at all. I just told him to move. ;D I'm not a big fan of controlling people's characters, either so I made sure I didn't actually use Kiyo. As for when Del WAS in the post, again I tried my best not to use him, just have NPCs shuffle him off. Yeah, I probably should have asked, but I was focusing really hard on making it the best post I could and at the same time getting it up as fast as possible.

Adus
06-20-2006, 05:29 AM
I'm trying to think up an interesting reaction, but nothing is coming to me. So I plan to post later today regardless, even if it's a post with a sole pupose just to keep things moving.

Mizu-Hime
06-20-2006, 06:41 AM
My post.. up tonight... depending on how hard I'm studying for my Algebra and Biology finals =/..

Xenovent
06-20-2006, 03:20 PM
Well, Del's not in the post anymore, because I misunderstood what his last post was about, and I didn't really use Matt's character at all. I just told him to move. ;D I'm not a big fan of controlling people's characters, either so I made sure I didn't actually use Kiyo. As for when Del WAS in the post, again I tried my best not to use him, just have NPCs shuffle him off. Yeah, I probably should have asked, but I was focusing really hard on making it the best post I could and at the same time getting it up as fast as possible.

Yeah, you don't have to worry about that from my end. I don't feel like you used/interacted with my char unjustly, and you even incorperated me into the whole epic battle post (well, I was mentioned it in, w00t) which I found cool, so no worries from my end! :thumps u:

GohanWinner
06-24-2006, 09:21 AM
I won't be able to post until after July 4th.

I'll be at my cousin's until then, and I won't be able to sit around long enough to write a decent post, so there you go.

Rinku
07-07-2006, 10:18 AM
So. Board is up again. Post and we'll all have a sexy party

KimberlyPink
07-08-2006, 01:44 PM
Where are we meeting?

Rinku
07-08-2006, 02:32 PM
First on the agenda is everyone getting caught up, then we'll have the funeral, and immediately after, the hero meeting.

Abare Killer
07-08-2006, 04:15 PM
:abakill Mak, I hate to do this, but I'm going to drop out of this one. I'm not really in a mood to write lately, and I'm kinda behind and out of the loop anyways. But my characters aren't important or involved at all, so it won't be a problem without me. Good luck with this though, and have fun! ^_^ :abakill

Adus
07-08-2006, 04:58 PM
I'm sick of people complaining about how they're not involved. It's still just beginning...

Seriously, some people here have no determination and i'm sick of it. I'm about done trying to RP here. No RP has survived past a couple pages for over a year because no one is willing to put in any effort.

Abare Killer
07-08-2006, 06:54 PM
:abakill I'm not complaining about not being involved. I knew it would happened when I made my characters be so far apart from the others. To tell you the truth, I just pretty much lost any will to post in this. It's my own fault for how I set up my characters. So, sorry about that. *shrugs* :abakill

Rinku
07-09-2006, 10:06 AM
Well... just the same, I don't care if anyone drops anymore. I like the premise of this RP... and I'm not giving up on it. -_- Even if it comes down to just me and Tim. Anywho, sorry to see ya go Beth, but I understand.

Adam Park
07-09-2006, 10:29 AM
Yeah i have to Drop out too. But i have a reason for doing it see my mother is sick in the hospital and needs to get a new Heart. And frankly i put that over anything else at the moment. So anyone can badmouth me for leaving as i dont give a care. I rather take care of my mother right now.

Rinku
07-09-2006, 10:32 AM
Guys, it's fine. You don't have to defend your reasoning. Just say you're out, and you're out. S'cool. Like I said. I'm continuing this no matter what it takes.

Adam Park
07-09-2006, 10:33 AM
I'm just making it clear why i am leaving. I would stay if my mother wasent in this Condition but at the moment i cant focus on this. I rather give a reason then say i am out and then get bicthed at cause i am leaving.

Rinku
07-10-2006, 02:26 PM
All right guys, it's good to see we're rolling strong again. We're waiting on a few people though, such as Angela and Will. Anywho, if you guys have any questions lemme know. I wanna do the funeral for the heroes soon, since after that we'll have the hero meeting. And then the first fight with Onslaught might not be too far away... *Cackles.*

KimberlyPink
07-11-2006, 10:00 AM
Nothing quite like funerals and maniacal laughter.. and.. whooo... it's certainly moving again..

Now if I could just recover sleep from a trying day at VBS... x.X;;;

crimsonluvr
07-11-2006, 10:28 AM
ha...sorry for not posting lately mak..i've been having some major issues lately...and well i was spending some time w/ my friends...i'll try to catch up w/ all of ya's...i'll prolly start reading some of the posts to see where u guys are at...again, i'm really sorry..i'm still interested in this, but i've been really side tracked tho...but don'tcha worry tho, i'll keep up w/ ya's! lol

Adus
07-12-2006, 06:17 AM
I'm sorry for snapping at you like that, Beth. It was uncalled for. This has not been a good week but even so that's no excuse. Anyways, if you're not having fun in an RP then it would be dumb to keep going with it. I do think people who feel left out or unimportant to have some patience because it's barely started and I do think it will be a lot of fun when we all do get together. Though if you've lost the focus to write then nothing can really help that. I haven't felt like writing much myself lately.

KimberlyPink
07-15-2006, 03:28 PM
:: clears throat :: It appears we're waiting on a couple more posts to move on... eh?

Especially M'Dearest Will... :P Mwhaha.

crimsonluvr
07-19-2006, 06:13 AM
hey there mak...ok, i've tried to read the posts and what not, but i'm still kinda lost on where u guys are...are all of the heroes at someone's place or should i just make Braden lets say at his crib??? and what about Onslaught and all the baddies??? are they together or not yet??? sorry for being such a pain and all but i don't wanna post it all wrong and stuff..lol...thanx tho...

Rinku
07-20-2006, 09:41 PM
All the heroes are still seperated, and, currently, Carnage is rounding up villains to help Onslaught. The heroes aren't gonna all be together until the funeral for all the people that died. And directly after that we're gonna have a meeting about what they should do about Onslaught.

KimberlyPink
08-03-2006, 01:35 PM
*coughcough* Sooooo... anyone posting? Hm? Hm?

Rinku
08-03-2006, 01:39 PM
I will be shortly, just a little preoccupied with some stuff. No worries, I promise to keep this goin'. I love this RP too much to let it fail. ;-;

KimberlyPink
08-03-2006, 11:19 PM
*gringrin* W00t.

Xenovent
08-07-2006, 03:23 AM
Sorry for my own lack of posts recently. I guess since I haven't really made any connections thus far, it's hard for me to come up with much more filler with my own character until the funeral (where I figure I'll just mysteriously show up and find some way to get into the group of heroes) So, I'm still here, willing and able, just kind of out of ideas for the time being, hah..

Rinku
08-07-2006, 03:53 AM
No worries. I'm gonna try and post the funeral today/tomorrowish... just got a school research paper I need to BS first.

KimberlyPink
08-07-2006, 01:47 PM
Yes Worries. Bad Matt. :: shakes finger at him :: That's a bad-gay-best-friend-whose-not-gay-and-not-happy-enough-to-be-the-other-gay-but-is-catholic. :P Mwhaha..

Yeah.. I'll post. In.. the.. near future. :P

Adus
08-07-2006, 01:57 PM
Well I hope someone posts soon. I need focus off of my latest dreadful post.

Xenovent
08-08-2006, 05:55 AM
Yes Worries. Bad Matt. :: shakes finger at him :: That's a bad-gay-best-friend-whose-not-gay-and-not-happy-enough-to-be-the-other-gay-but-is-catholic. :P Mwhaha..

Yeah.. I'll post. In.. the.. near future. :P

I wonder....how my being Catholic has anything to do with that statement >.> In fact, I wonder...you know, I think I'll just ignore it all together e.e;

Bloody Baptists... :idunno:

Rinku
08-10-2006, 11:28 AM
Just checking if anyone is posting next, or if you guys want me to advance to the funeral. Let me know.

Agent Xero
08-10-2006, 11:34 AM
Hey Mak- I deeply appologize for my not posting within the last couple of weeks... i've been on a crazy run between work, first aid squad, babysitting, more work, and now college searching. I have been reading along, but have no good angle to come in at.

if it's okay, once the funeral post is up, i'll resume writing from there. It's just been really heckic around here. hope its cool if i post after the funeral is posted and we're all together.

Rinku
08-27-2006, 07:16 AM
Sorry 'bout the delay, folks, but the funeral was finally posted.

Rinku
09-02-2006, 02:25 AM
*Blink. Blink.* o.o Guys? Anyone? Anyone at all besides me and Anna gonna post...? >O

Adus
09-02-2006, 02:51 AM
I can't yet, really.

Rinku
09-02-2006, 02:56 AM
I know, Will. You're excused, no worries, since you told me what you were waitin' for.

Agent Xero
09-02-2006, 10:23 AM
i'm planning on posting over the weekend, Mak. I've been at band camp for the past two weeks and haven't had a second to sit down and do anything. I'm planning on spending Saturday and Sunday updating everything i need to.

GohanWinner
09-02-2006, 10:28 AM
ugh--yeah, I suck, that's allt here is to it.

Xenovent
09-04-2006, 01:52 AM
Sorry too, my particular school-time schedule started up last week, and I nearly forgot about this place XD; I'll try to post my response sometime today or tommorow.

Rinku
09-12-2006, 05:20 AM
Okay, everyone. With your next posts, if you could, get to the location for the hero meeting. Just an old abandoned warehouse, nothing fancy. Also, please bare in mind, the Sentinels are not to be acknowledged yet. If you hadn't guessed, that'll be our first step in our war against Onslaught. Based on where they are, in contrast to most of us being at Avenger tower, there's no reason we would know where they are. Oh, and, Jen, if you do plan to have Clair meet Ben on the roof, you're free to use him in anyway you like so long as we get to the hero meeting place before the others, obviously.

Rinku
09-19-2006, 06:54 AM
Okay. Um. Anyone still alive in this RP? I know Tim's busy with class, and Will isn't going to post until the first fight... but, uh... that still leaves a lot of you guys unaccounted for.....

Rinku
09-20-2006, 10:41 AM
Not to triple post or anything, but, the only people we're waiting for now are Jen, and Xenovent, lest I've forgotten someone. Anyway, hope to see posts from you guys soon. =D

Adus
09-20-2006, 10:46 AM
Haven't talked to Jen in weeks. Whatever is keeping her busy probably goes the same for her friend.

Rinku
09-20-2006, 12:08 PM
Yeah.... I'll give them a few more days, then I'll post.

Rinku
10-05-2006, 11:22 AM
Okay, so, um. I updated the thread. If anyone's alive out there, by all means, post.

Mizu-Hime
10-05-2006, 11:28 AM
My post is like, half written. I'm trying to make it a bit longer, as it's like.. really, really, really short as is. And I don't wanna post it like that o.o;

Xenovent
10-08-2006, 10:03 AM
Sorry, I didn't mean to vanish on you guys. You're right, college life started up again and it isn't too kind to my free time. I'll remind Jen about it too, since she doesn't have the restrictions I do.

I would've posted already, but my character is following Rob to the meeting, since so far he hasn't been officially "in the loop" as it were. My plan origonally was to follow Rob in, then make my appearance to everyone, and stop being a man in the shadows, lol. If you'd like me to either make a post of his thoughts on the way there, or just happen to find my way before Rob does, just say the word and I'll get on it.

Almost there...

GohanWinner
10-08-2006, 10:52 AM
well, I'm probably posting later tonight or tomorrow getting there, so you shouldn't have to wait too long either way.

Rinku
10-13-2006, 08:01 AM
Okay, well. I need to no, guys. If you want to continue this roleplay or not. I'm not gonna be upset either way, but I need to know if it's pointless to keep waiting on people to post. I know some of you have excuses (Will and Tim off the top of my head I know do) but what's with everyone else?

KimberlyPink
10-13-2006, 08:14 AM
Hey Guys..

I owe everyone here a really huge apology.
I've totally done what I said I wouldn't and just.. stopped coming on this board. I can partially blame it on not recieving the e-mail reminders to my normal e-mail (but thats only one-eighth of an excuse..) and the rest is my.. I dunno.. some writers block.. some laziness.. some.. absent mindedness.. I am SO Sorry.

Just really really sorry... But I'll be coming back now, and I'll make strides in not letting all those things get in the way of getting on here.

Soo.. I will read up, and get a post up tonight.. again.. I'm wicked sorry.

GohanWinner
10-13-2006, 08:43 AM
um.

Yeah Iw ant to play still. xD

My time online has been really weird lately, I haven't been feeling completely myself. Mostly too tired to concentrate on posting, stupid school! >:| I'll get it under control though! At latest I can post Saturday.

Adus
10-13-2006, 10:59 PM
I'm not posting until the first battle, for various reasons. Just in case anyone besides Mak was curious. I'm not out of this.

Jen, i'm glad you're back. Writers block and laziness is something I can definately relate to. Just in the future let us know so perhaps we can move around you.

Xenovent
10-14-2006, 04:25 AM
Though I've been more or less inactive, I'm still very interested in seeing this RP go forward. I kinda..wrote myself into a corner, but I promise as soon as GW posts I'll jump right back in!

p.s. Sorry GW, I don't mean to put you on the spot like that...it's just kinda the way it worked out, huh? As soon as you get to the meeting place, I'll stop riding your back ^_^;

Rinku
10-28-2006, 08:40 AM
Yeah, so.... other than Jen posting, no one posted. I figured I could give it some time and you guys would get back into it. Guess not. It's cool. It's not like RPs ever seem to work out on this board, so I'm not overly upset. I think I'm gonna just can this, unless you guys really want to continue. If so, let me know.

GohanWinner
10-28-2006, 08:49 AM
eff you I'm not done with this.
<__<

Mizu-Hime
10-28-2006, 08:52 AM
I so wanna keep going with this. I dun wanna see it die ;-;.

Rinku
10-29-2006, 09:41 AM
God. If it takes threats to keep you guys playing, I'm threatening you daily. xD I'll update the thread by tomorrow or Monday night.

Mizu-Hime
10-29-2006, 09:56 AM
>____>

Psshh, I've been posting, so your threats mean nothing to me! o_o;

Rinku
11-17-2006, 02:37 PM
Apologies, guys. I've been swamped badly with school and work. I'm gonna post no later than Saturday. Again, I'm REALLY sorry.

King of Kirommy
11-17-2006, 02:49 PM
So I've got the okay to join an' what not here's my character

Name: James Rayner
Hero Parents: Kyle Rayner former green lantern Ion, Jenny Lynn-Hayden Known as Jade
Hair/ eye color: Dark Green hair, emerald often glowing eyes. ( Yeah so he's White xD)
Hero Name: Ion( at times reffered to as green lantern)
Brief Description/ History: James grew up never truly knowing his mother. While his father and grandfather had told him all they knew and remember about his mother. He still carried on and trained with his abilities, while he truly doesn't require a power ring, it acts as a focus and keeps his powers in check.

KimberlyPink
12-01-2006, 07:57 AM
I suck. I'm sorry, I've been a major buttcrack.. but I truly and honestly am swamped by school.. as in I have about 90-100 hours worth of work to accomplish in two weeks. ... ah.

So.. I will be really responsive here as soon as classes end! I will take a few minutes out to post, but because I've been dumb lately... I have no clue how to jump back in and actually have Clair involved. Can I also just say, I freakin' love this rpg? And I can't explain how much I miss it?

Sorry again guys. :)

Rinku
12-02-2006, 10:34 AM
It's cool, Jen. We're all busy, so, I can't hold it against ya. Post whenever you got teh time.

KimberlyPink
12-02-2006, 12:43 PM
Ok, so the battle just ended.. how can I jump back in?

Rinku
12-02-2006, 02:33 PM
You could just say you were tied up fighting some of the Sentinels. Since there wasn't a real set number of what Onslaught sent after us, that would be plausible. And from there just converse with the other heroes?

KimberlyPink
12-03-2006, 01:25 AM
Okie Dokie Mak :)

KimberlyPink
12-20-2006, 03:33 PM
Kill Me.. I double posted. :P

Mak-Mak, I wanted to know if you minded if I aged Clair from 17 to 20...

GohanWinner
12-21-2006, 05:34 AM
ummm, I'll post tomorrow. Or, if I'm lucky, later today, but probably tomorrow. Big heap homework tonight.

And, Jen, that should be perfectly fine. But let's double check with Mack, the co-leader. :3

Rinku
12-22-2006, 01:33 AM
Yeah, 20 is fine. Teh sexy older girl of the RP. =P lol. But yes, 20 is fine.

KimberlyPink
12-22-2006, 05:12 AM
LOL, wahoo! Thanks Mak :)

KimberlyPink
01-02-2007, 04:40 AM
Sorry for the DP.

Matt (Xenovent) is in the hospital right now, and I'm not sure when he'll be back around to post again. Just to let you know. He's stable and everything.

GohanWinner
01-02-2007, 08:22 AM
Well it's good to know he's doing ok, then! Thanks for the info.

Xenovent
01-07-2007, 02:42 AM
Hello all! Just posting to say I'm back home and healing, though still a little subpar. I thank Jen for letting you guys know I was out, but for all intents and purposes, I'm back in the game, yay. ^_^;

Rinku
01-07-2007, 06:47 AM
Welcome back. Good to know you're okay.

As for the status of the RP, due to my sickness lately I haven't had much ambition to post lately. I'm starting to feel a lot better so I should be able to update soon. Sorry you guys have had to wait on me.

King of Kirommy
01-07-2007, 02:59 PM
S'cool man, we've all had times of sickness. ..sides what'd you think would happen? We'd run it with out ya an' make it into something awful..? Geez makster, have some faith :P

GohanWinner
01-07-2007, 03:39 PM
sh, don't tell him my plans.

King of Kirommy
01-08-2007, 10:08 AM
Well...Okay since you said so

KimberlyPink
01-09-2007, 11:12 AM
.... Freakin' A Maffhew... I didn't know you'd get lappy delivered to you so quickly.. we thought the morphine was amusing you... :P

GohanWinner
02-15-2007, 12:34 PM
OK, I don't know if there's any interest in this still, but if there is I'm informing you now I'm going to be moving the plot along soon. There'll be a timeskip, and I'm going to have the villains actually do something.

King of Kirommy
02-15-2007, 12:47 PM
Hunh, ok then...action it is

Rinku
02-15-2007, 02:27 PM
Yeah, so, obviously we know I'm still into this.. seeing as I was one of the last three posts. I just didn't wanna do a massive update before anyone else posted since I thought everyone had forgotten about this. Anywho, yeah, I'm still in.

Mizu-Hime
02-15-2007, 02:44 PM
I'm still in, some events were hindering me posting before, and just don't expect a post from me for a while o.o;;;

Adus
02-15-2007, 02:45 PM
I'm still in, just didn't really know what to do, heh.

GohanWinner
02-16-2007, 07:02 AM
I figured that was the problem for most people. Expect things to come over the weekend.

Adus
02-18-2007, 03:45 PM
So, if I understand correctly, Onslaught destroyed a huge chunk of the city and life is going on as normal?

GohanWinner
02-19-2007, 05:13 AM
For Rob it is. :/ There's bound to be tons of rescue and it'll be all over the news, and that entire section'll be blocked off, but the rest of the city is attempting to live as usual. And, the way I see it, there were only a couple of blocks destroyed. Police and fire crews swarming the area.

But Rob with everything that's going on, is trying to act normal. May is trying to help that. The way I see it, is that these kids have been trying to help out as much as possible, and this is there first real down time. So, they're trying to NOT think about it intentionally.

Rinku
02-19-2007, 06:19 AM
Yeah, I'm honestly agreeing with Tim's view on this. This'll make for good character interaction time before the next attack is planned, which I need to hash out the details with Tim, as I need to see what he had in mind in comparison to my own ideas.

In any case, for right now everyone should just try and live normally and stuffs.

crimsonluvr
02-19-2007, 02:08 PM
bah...sorry for not responding to this, but i'm still in...sorry for being a nusiance *sp?*...i'll try to post something tomorrow, i just didn't have a clue on what to post...again, i'm sorry... :(

Rinku
02-19-2007, 02:35 PM
It's cool. right now, we're in a character interaction state, so no worries for battling right now. :3 So you can ease in pretty easily right now.

Rinku
03-15-2007, 05:23 AM
Okay, so. What happened? We were going really good for a while, and then everyone died out again.

Come on, guys. We've got one of the best games on this whole board, and we're falling prey to what all the shitty games do. No one posts. I'm refusing to give up on this RP, because I really like it, and I really enjoy the cast we have. Everyone's come up with great characters, and we've got the potential to have the best damn game this board has ever seen.

Let's not throw away a good thing okay? So, yeah... right now we're waiting on a few things. I dunno where Jen went off to, and Tim hasn't posted, but, seriously guys. Whatever it takes let's not give up. This has been my motivational speech for the day so... hopefully this keeps going. I know Tim's busy lately, and two characters at least are waiting on his characters but that doesn't stop everyone else from posting ok?

GohanWinner
03-15-2007, 06:36 AM
YEAH WHERES JEN I MISS HER. :(

I'll post hopefully today but if not by week's end. D:

KimberlyPink
03-15-2007, 07:36 AM
I'm sorry guys for my ridiculously long absense... but if I were to say I was being raped with homework, I think it'd be too tame. I'm going to class full time, working part time, and I have negative hours once I add in how much homework I have.

A couple weeks ago I look at it, and saw a gillion posts after my last one (which rp hasn't notified me via my mailbox about :\ otherwise I would have checked way sooner) and I haven't had enough time to read up on everything thats happened and jump back in.

I miss you guys too :) If you could fill me in I can TRY to get a post by the weekend... I'm on Spring Break.. but it's basically a week without school considering I have MORE homework than usual over this break. I even had to cancel a trip.... sooo... let me know guys. I don't want to give up on this either!

GohanWinner
03-15-2007, 07:50 AM
=o it's Jen.

Well, not much has happened since your last post. We skipped a head a couple days, so NY is still doing some cleanup of the area, but most people are trying to live as normal a life as possible.The superhero ban is still in effect. Rob got arrested for fighting Cain, and decided to be dumb and yell on national TV about his views on the ban and how he's gonna kick Onslaught's butt.

Cain is trying to recruit villains for Onslaught's army, and so far has Nanashi on his side, and is confronting Rion Essex, and will make the rounds when I get around to continuing.

Rinku
03-15-2007, 02:53 PM
On top of the things that Tim added, Rob also was bailed out by Seraph/Whitemane.

Spider-man also has been infected with the Venom Symbiote, though doesn't know it yet cause it just happened. And uh.. *thinks of anything else that might be of importance.* I got to kiss Torch girl? xD

Adus
03-16-2007, 03:09 AM
I'm sorry guys for my ridiculously long absense... but if I were to say I was being raped with homework, I think it'd be too tame. I'm going to class full time, working part time, and I have negative hours once I add in how much homework I have.

A couple weeks ago I look at it, and saw a gillion posts after my last one (which rp hasn't notified me via my mailbox about :\ otherwise I would have checked way sooner) and I haven't had enough time to read up on everything thats happened and jump back in.

I miss you guys too :) If you could fill me in I can TRY to get a post by the weekend... I'm on Spring Break.. but it's basically a week without school considering I have MORE homework than usual over this break. I even had to cancel a trip.... sooo... let me know guys. I don't want to give up on this either!

I don't believe you that you have that much homework that you can't even come online for 10 minutes to check the posts and/or make your own. I know someone studying to be a brain surgeon and has homework (and a job) constantly and still finds some time to be online, albeit not much.

I'm sorry if this is harsh, but if you're not interested anymore then just say so. If you are, then post, or at least give an update once in a while, not conveniently right after Mack makes his "where are you guys?" posts.

KimberlyPink
03-16-2007, 01:16 PM
Honestly, I don't check this forum daily like I once did. I check my email twice daily as I always have, and I rely on the forum sending out the 'someone posted in New Age of Heroes footnotes' emails, which it only randomly does for me. I honestly don't think to come on here without those little reminders which is why I haven't set up. And it hadn't started sending them again until just now with Mack's post, and then yours. I didn't even get an email for Tims.

So, I am online, I just don't come here if I don't get the little hint from the emails. Sorry about the confusion. And I don't think it's harsh Will, you're just being honest and you're right, it wouldn't kill me to check the forum when I check my email too. Its ok by me.

Rinku
04-05-2007, 06:48 AM
Okay, first off I wanna apologize for the RP still being a bit dead. I'm not blaming anyone but myself, so, all I can do is say that I'm gonna advance the plot a bit to where something is happening. This way, it gives us something to do, and get together again.

Also, with Tim's last post his plans were to get everyone's villains pitted against our heroes. Please just move along and assume that if you have a villain, they've sided with Onslaught. Thanks.

Rinku
04-13-2007, 06:37 AM
Guys, don't forget.. your villains are also supposed to be helping the sentinels, and it seems only me and Jen have mentioned our villains at all.

KimberlyPink
04-13-2007, 09:05 AM
Mak, since Lexi has no real powers... she'll just pull any strings for any villians (almost like an NPC) so if anyone needs something, you can have Lexie get it, since all she has is financial and political power ;)

Xenovent
04-13-2007, 11:54 AM
I wrote up a villain for my character (but not in bio form), but I never really had any intention of using him. If you want me to though, I can bring him in...?

GohanWinner
04-13-2007, 12:15 PM
If you post a bio and stuff, I can pretty much guarantee you can use 'im, just wanna make sure there's nothing that won't work.

KimberlyPink
04-13-2007, 02:35 PM
Matt, don't be a butt munch.. post your dude. Its not like you have anything better to do with yer life.

~.^ JK. :P

KimberlyPink
04-20-2007, 10:19 PM
*double posts without remorse* Keep Posting people.. this is how this thing dies like a june bug! :\

lol,

GohanWinner
04-21-2007, 05:35 AM
o damn. I'm so not on my internet game.

Rinku
04-21-2007, 06:14 AM
I'll be posting tonight.

GohanWinner
04-27-2007, 06:50 AM
I'm uh...not sure when I'll post, sorry.

Not today, though...maybe tomorrow.

Rinku
04-29-2007, 12:00 PM
Nnkay, so, I know Tim has been busy, but we're also waiting on Angela to post and head to the meeting. Hope to be reading posts from you two soon. :3

KimberlyPink
04-29-2007, 01:36 PM
*snicker* Thread Hijacking for all!!!

No takers? Come now.

King of Kirommy
04-29-2007, 02:45 PM
okay okay so i'll hijack the thread

KimberlyPink
04-29-2007, 03:48 PM
Juddle Cuddles wins!

Rinku
05-02-2007, 10:23 AM
YOU WILL ALL DIE HORRIBLE DEATHS! ... or, y'know, you could post. :3

GohanWinner
05-02-2007, 12:42 PM
sh. be quiet. I'll post when I'm ready, you stink face!

King of Kirommy
05-02-2007, 01:08 PM
what he said

KimberlyPink
05-03-2007, 12:56 PM
::big brown puppy dog eyes :: come on Timmy!! I only have another week or so before i have to take a week off (to finish the semester..)

Rinku
05-05-2007, 04:57 PM
Ok, guys. We slowed down again... so once everyone posts we'll move onto our assignments as issued in the last round of posts.

KimberlyPink
05-10-2007, 12:58 PM
La! La! La... La! La! La!! La...La...Laaaa..........

So... yeah. Where are we going in the next few posty wostys?

GohanWinner
05-10-2007, 01:31 PM
I'm in the end of the year crunch. AP tests tomorrow and the next day, and this week has been full of work to wrap things up for those two classes, as well as a disconcerting amount of homework. This weekend looks packed too, because I think I might have to write a research paper.

I'll try to get a post up Friday, but I'm swamped.

KimberlyPink
05-10-2007, 02:18 PM
Oh yeah, me too.. the ending weekish thing. It blows.. I should be doing projects, but I'm so sleep deprived and annoyed and DONE with this freakin' semester, I don't care.. and thinking about this rpg makes me way happier. Lol... so yeah. I was just trying to figure out where we are gonna go from here... as in.. should I post again as Claire or wait.

Rinku
05-11-2007, 01:36 PM
Sorry that I haven't really been posting. I've been utterly dead lately... I'll try and have something up this weekend that'll push the story along so we can all go about our missions. Sorry again, guys.

Rinku
07-09-2007, 01:28 PM
So nobody has really posted lately. What's up? =| If it's cause you guys dun know what to do, lemme know these things, there's no shame in it. Or if you're not interested in playing. With my next post (Should be up no later than Thursday) I'm gonna do a time jump, say a week or so, since well we've all been doing nothing for a while. If you need to know what's going on or you don't wanna play anymore let me know before then.

KimberlyPink
07-13-2007, 11:35 AM
Well Mak.. I'm waiting for you to post here... o.o;;; soooo.... yeah.

GohanWinner
07-13-2007, 12:02 PM
Uh, agreed. I've been waiting for you for awhile.

Adus
07-13-2007, 01:11 PM
Anything I post would be talking to myself. I just don't feel like doing that at the moment.

Rinku
07-15-2007, 04:03 AM
Yeah, I knew you two were waiting on me, and Will I knew why you weren't posting. I was just trying to give everyone else the benefit of the doubt. I'll Post this week. Prolly tomorrow since I'm off work.

KimberlyPink
07-15-2007, 11:19 AM
Well Matt's lame and forgot to post it, he's in Japan for the next 6 weeks, so he won't be online much. Won't be posting till then >.>;;; i told him to tell you, he dun listen.

GohanWinner
07-15-2007, 03:12 PM
would've been nice of him to tell me before I tried interacting with him. =|

KimberlyPink
07-15-2007, 03:41 PM
...He's kind of a bunghole like that... -.-;;

... as he would say.. Gomen Nasai.