PDA

View Full Version : OUT-thread

Raging Phoenix
07-03-2006, 07:11 AM
Are you not online to post any time soon? Post it here. I won't keep a list anymore and the activitythread is gone too. The Mods will now keep an eye without stats.

Purple Millennium Ranger
07-15-2006, 03:18 PM
I'll be out till Suday evening

(RPG's I'm in is Bloodline & Time Force)

King Kazma
07-21-2006, 10:24 AM
I'm on vacation in florida for two weeks starting today, ive already informed everyone but i think it should go in.

Raging Phoenix
07-22-2006, 07:45 PM
Just to confirm. You always have to post your being off here, since the Mods can then see why you are inactive and don't have to read all posts in the RPG's to find something about it.

Purple Millennium Ranger
07-27-2006, 09:55 AM
I may b out for a few dayz (not sure) but I most likely will not be on tommarow, I'll be back went I can!"

PMR2

Andrassie
08-01-2006, 01:16 AM
Andrassie: 03-08-2006 till 20-08-2006

Evil Ranger
08-01-2006, 01:25 AM
Just to confirm. You always have to post your being off here, since the Mods can then see why you are inactive and don't have to read all posts in the RPG's to find something about it.

From which point do you have to report? 2 days, 4days, a week...

Raging Phoenix
08-01-2006, 06:24 AM
From whenever you think it will be a problem, it would be nice if you reported when you go like a weekend or more, but it is actually something you need to think about yourself. If you don't report you'll just be considered inactive.

RavenDCloud
08-09-2006, 01:45 AM
I'll be gone from this after noon, tuesday till thursday morning. My uncle passed away this weekend. I'll be back on thursday morning.

Chromium Ranger
08-11-2006, 12:29 AM
I'll be gone from this afternoon until Sunday evening.

Purple Millennium Ranger
08-17-2006, 11:23 PM
I'm gone and I don't know when I'll be back, for the leaders in all the RPG's I am in you can do what ever you wish for my character... I will try to come back but if you choose to kill them off pleasse let me know. Again I am sorry about everything.

Andrassie
10-11-2006, 05:36 AM
I'll be absent from tomorrow till friday or at least I hope it won't be more than that.

Uranium Ranger
10-24-2006, 01:26 AM
Just a heads up, I may not be on at all this week. Sorry for the inconvenience that might be caused by my absence.

OldSchool_RangerGirl
11-23-2006, 08:53 AM
I'm going to be going to a dinner on Thursday, Novemeber 23rd, 2006. I can't be sure if I'll be on the rest of the week either. I'll PM my fellow RPers, and let them know the details.

(I am in The Destiny, Bloodlines, & Ninjetti; A Ranger Force All its Own)

King Kazma
11-24-2006, 04:04 AM
Ok, i woke up to find my computer blown this morning, i will be on now and then when i can kick my sister off her's, but im afraid it will not be long enough to reply to roleplays and such, sorry for the inconvinience and keep my roleplays alive please!i will have it fixed as soon as i can.

Uranium Ranger
11-26-2006, 10:54 PM
Exams will keep me from getting on so I won't be able to post. My absence will be from 23rd Nov till 1st Dec and then again from 10th Dec to 15th Dec. Sorry for any inconveniece.

Chromium Ranger
12-01-2006, 03:17 PM
I may not be on as much for the next couple of weeks while I'm juggling my exams and preparing for a huge blackbelt demo/test I have in a couple weeks. Sorry for any problems that my absence may cause.

Jason Frank
12-01-2006, 03:42 PM
Good luck with your exams CR, remember don't have a cram session with in 24 hours of the exam or you forget everything else you've learned and you go blank.

You're a blackbelt? *walks away from CR slowly*

King Kazma
12-07-2006, 04:20 AM
Im going to be away for this week or a bit more, i will drop by RT to read a few posts etc. but dont have time to do anything else, i have to do lots of coursework...sorry for the inconvinience and i will be back to regularly posting again soon.

Titanium Ranger
12-11-2006, 02:57 AM
I'm going to be out from 12th of December to the 20th because of my half-yearly/Mid-term exams. I have two papers a day and with that, I'm going to be really busy. If I can, I will post but I guess I'll only be on properly on weekends and after the next wednesday. Sorry for any inconvenience I'm causing.

Red Turbo Ranger
12-17-2006, 04:03 PM
I am going to be out from December 21st to December 31st.

I have some family matters that I need to take care of, in addition to work that I need to get done.

Though I might be able to be on a bit every day, if I am the time will be very limited.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Darkness Warior
12-24-2006, 10:50 AM
I'll be out from today to the 2nd of Januray, Sorry for the inconviniance

RavenDCloud
01-04-2007, 10:22 PM
I'm really sorry from my prolonged absence without posting an excuse. New years eve and day proved to bring about difficulities that wouldn't had been foreseen. A recent event in my life has kept me away from the online life...due to a recent stay at a hospital. I'm back now sorry to all and everyone i rpg with.

King Kazma
01-22-2007, 03:32 AM
Right, ive decided, i know i have roleplays casting and i will respond and organise them, but im going to take a break from roleplaying for a little while, i dont want to mess up roleplays so if you feel you must give me the boot then i understand, but pm me please...this will only be for a day or two :)

Green Mystic Ranger
01-22-2007, 04:26 AM
I'm also taking a break, need to spend more time with family and friends. Feel free to replace me in RPG's because i am not sure if i will be coming back. If i dont then been nice RPGing with you all and bye.

Darkness Warior
01-22-2007, 08:57 AM
I'll be out till Wednesday becuse of Mid-terms, sorry if that screw somethings up, um yea... sorry

Jason Frank
01-22-2007, 09:59 AM
I'm also taking a break, need to spend more time with family and friends. Feel free to replace me in RPG's because i am not sure if i will be coming back. If i dont then been nice RPGing with you all and bye.

*cries* it'll be wierd without you!

King Kazma
01-25-2007, 11:01 PM
Well this break has allowed me to think things over and ive decided i enjoy being around RT and being an actual part of different sections rather than living in this one section all the time more than i thought.

Im going to quit Roleplaying for a few months or more, maybe for good, but the time will go into good use, i'll maybe start a fanfic or something, anyway, i apologise to everyone whos roleplays im in and especially to the cast of Bloodline and D2 but well...its for the best :)

Could all my casting calls and roleplays (apart from D2: The Jurassic Rebirth) be closed please?

Again, many many apologies.

DinoThunderKira
01-26-2007, 07:12 AM
Its so sad to see many great roleplayers leaving over the past week. RPG's wont be the same without you guys, just promise you'll still come and read them!

Gold Zeo Ranger
01-26-2007, 07:58 AM
Don't worry DTK.. They'll be back.. Trust me I know. A few months ago I said that I was gonna do the same exact thing.. Not publicly known.. But I was thinking about leaving and stop RPing. But there's a drive that every RPer has. You can't run from it and you can't get rid of it. That fire might burn out for a moment. But trust me, it'll be back. And when that fire comes back, these RPers that say they're leaving the game, will be back. That just like Michael Jordan and basketball. He kept coming back until he wasn't physically able to do it anymore. And I feel that these RPers are going to come back sooner or later. I wish you all good luck on your future endeavors

Evil Ranger
01-26-2007, 09:00 AM
Gold Zeo Ranger is right... god knows I tried to get away from this place... this section.... yet it always lures me back into into it's dark grasp :mad:

Jason Frank
01-26-2007, 04:42 PM
I find myself not enjoying RPing anymore. I hate to go with the flw of the croud but i'm not going to join any more role plays. I will continue with the ones im in now but I won't be doing any more.

King Kazma
02-04-2007, 07:40 AM
Damn you GZR, ER and roleplaying in general, i know im gonna get a load of "i told you so"'s but i really miss roleplaying and if its ok with everyone, i would like to return to roleplaying, obviously the games that i left, i dont expect my place back and i plan to stick to being in 2 or 3 games maximum, but i just need to know it would be ok?

DinoThunderKira
02-04-2007, 07:41 AM
Welcome Back GekiRed

Green Mystic Ranger
02-04-2007, 07:55 AM
i knew you couldn't stay away GR :p

Darkness Warior
02-19-2007, 01:21 AM
just to report that I will be off and on, for the next week, as I am in englad for auditions of colidge sorry for the inconviniance

Raging Phoenix
02-25-2007, 08:36 PM
Okay, I'll be off or at least way less active the coming few days. I've got tests again on Monday and Wednesday, for which I have to learn quite badly (I screwed them up last time). After that I'll have another Monday of tests, after that I'm a free man again. The tests are all in the evening, so that's why I don't have time after that tests either.

Purple Millennium Ranger
03-06-2007, 02:31 AM
Hey Guys,

To all who I RP with I am planning on leaving RT for awhile if not permenetly, but not yet, I want to go ahead and try to finish the RP's I'm already in.. But for the RP's I may have signed up for and have not started I'm afraid I have to pull out. I'm very sorry for the inconviniance to anyone.

Until next time~

Gold Zeo Ranger
03-13-2007, 01:47 PM
I know that I said this time would never come for me.. But if I really believed it.. I'd be lying. What I'm trying to say is.. My time has come to leave the RPG section if not for a while.. Forever.. Or at least until I get my laptop. My work schedule is unpredictable and juggling between my real life and my computer life is beginning to get rough.. I can't let my real life go.. So I'm letting my life on the computer go as far as RPing. I apologize to those I am in a RPG with and also to those that might have signed up for any of my current RPGs. But my road ends here for now... I can't keep doing this, because it's taking the fun out of RPing and making it stressful. I hope for the best for the RPG section and even though I'm not a mod anymore, I'm still willing to help those when I can. Well.. Farewell RPers.. For now....

Raging Phoenix
03-14-2007, 01:17 AM
I know that I said this time would never come for me.. But if I really believed it.. I'd be lying. What I'm trying to say is.. My time has come to leave the RPG section if not for a while.. Forever.. Or at least until I get my laptop. My work schedule is unpredictable and juggling between my real life and my computer life is beginning to get rough.. I can't let my real life go.. So I'm letting my life on the computer go as far as RPing. I apologize to those I am in a RPG with and also to those that might have signed up for any of my current RPGs. But my road ends here for now... I can't keep doing this, because it's taking the fun out of RPing and making it stressful. I hope for the best for the RPG section and even though I'm not a mod anymore, I'm still willing to help those when I can. Well.. Farewell RPers.. For now....

That also ends my RPing here. At least for a while (which is a few months or so). I don't feel like them anymore lately and I had already stopped joining. The last one I joined was Kamen Rider Kabuto, which was I was co-leader of together with Zodiac~Guardian. Since just one person applied I can say that's dead and I don't know of the last RPG, Saw, will happen either. Although I'll try and finish that one. Hereby I will also close my Magical Chronicles RPG, since that was run by me and the other players were just two from which one was GZR. I don't think it would be good for the RPG to take a new one unless I start it all over, which I'm not willing to do right now. Sorry to Turbo_Power who was also part of my RPG.

DinoThunderKira
03-18-2007, 08:43 AM
I dont really know how to even say this...but I might not be on alot for the next few days. Tonight I was told that my uncle might not make it through the night, so I have be with family alot at the moment. So I shouldnt be long hopefully, thanks.

Raging Phoenix
03-19-2007, 08:25 AM
Sorry to hear that CP. Hang in there.

Adamantium Ranger
03-23-2007, 06:04 AM
I am cutting back on the time I spend Role playing....I sit here and think to myself why..and it's because I want to :) I am getting burned out of Role playin and dont' feel like doing it very much...so I don't think i will be joining any new Role playing games...I wil try to keep up in the other ones but no promise....the end is near I think....err well for me anyway :)

TheRealColeEvans
03-23-2007, 08:05 AM
I am leaving for tomorrow for about 2 weeks, I should be back in the evening of April 3rd.

See you all then!!

Agent Xero
03-29-2007, 10:49 AM
just as an FYI, I'll be away from March 29th to April 9th, for Spring Vacation. I may be able to post, depending on if the place we're staying in in Florida has wireless or an internet connection.

Until later!!!

imported_imported_fire ranger
03-30-2007, 01:51 AM
just to let everyone know in advance if any rpg's I'm in or you think id want to be in, I'm going on holiday so i wont be on at all from Saturday till sometime the Saturday after

sapphire
03-31-2007, 02:35 AM
I know a few days ago, I was going to start my game elemental excalibur but... i'm going have to put it on hold for a little while. Right now, I just don't have that much time to organize a major roleplaying game at this time, but I promise i'll try it for next month or even the month after.

Adamantium Ranger
04-05-2007, 05:49 AM
I am out of Role playing. So I will be out of all the Role playing games I am in. Due to lack of intrest and slow moving games I just got bored and decided to up and stop.

sapphire
04-05-2007, 05:57 AM
Me too, well for now anyways.

TheRealColeEvans
04-05-2007, 06:40 AM
*sighs*

I'm back!! Let's get some Rpin' done!

04-08-2007, 01:14 AM
woot im finally back from my holiday *waits for cheers to no avail* ah well i hope to beg getting back into rpgs A.S.A.P.

Raging Phoenix
04-08-2007, 01:15 AM
Welcome back fr.

Gold Zeo Ranger
04-08-2007, 02:54 AM
I'm back to the RPG section. But to ensure my dedication to the RPs that I join or create, I'm going to limit myself to joining only 2 RPGs at one time. That way, I can RP and not be stressed out by the other stuff I have to do.

Agent Xero
04-09-2007, 02:02 PM
Back from break, and i could so use another week off!

Bouken White
04-24-2007, 07:53 AM
I've returned.

Titanium Ranger
04-25-2007, 10:26 PM
I'd better inform everyone that the reason for my inactivity lately is because my computer broke down (yet again) and is currently being upgraded. I'm scheduled to have it back by friday so till then, I'll try to get online from here and there and if I can't, well, you all know the reason.

(also, to those who applied for my RolePlay, you might have to wait a while. Sorry for the delay :()

EDIT at 29/4/07 - I'm finally back! :D

Titanium Ranger
05-13-2007, 01:26 AM
I hate to be the only one posting here lol. But I'm having my O'level exams throughout the later half of May. I think its a pretty solid reason rather than an excuse not to be on. So please fellow RPers, bear with me. The exact scheduled dates are 14, 15, 16, 17, 21st and 31st of May so you'll know not to expect me online prior to those dates.

Purple Millennium Ranger
05-14-2007, 01:05 AM
*sigh* Well I've been reeled back ppl lol.. I'm back in the mix of RPing, but I won't be joining a bunch cuz of work and other things...

King Kazma
05-22-2007, 06:33 AM
Just an early warning that i'll be on vacation (Florida here I come! :p) from the 27th of May till the 3rd of June.

Adamantium Ranger
05-22-2007, 11:16 PM
Florida watch out!!! more like it :)

Chromium Ranger
05-25-2007, 05:13 PM
I'll be out of town from tomorrow until Monday afternoon.

King Kazma
06-04-2007, 06:27 PM
Me'za back :D

Purple Millennium Ranger
06-07-2007, 08:28 AM
I'll be out a lot for the next few days

06-09-2007, 03:39 AM
i might not be all that active for the next few weeks due to the fact that i have several exams coming up in late June

Roxy_Diva
06-11-2007, 03:01 AM
I'm going to be out of town from Sunday (Today) until Thursday June 14th, I will be going to Cali to the Happiest Place On Earth. I will try to post as much as I can when I'm in the hotel, but I'm going to be busy. So until I'm back next time, Ciao!

Chromium Ranger
06-11-2007, 05:25 AM
Starting from the 14th, I'll be leaving to Cabo for four or five days. I doubt I'll be able to get a hand on a computer, but if I can, I'll be sure to post. Until then.

Darkness Warior
06-12-2007, 02:13 PM
Tomoro I'l be out, and then be starting a cross country trip around merry old england, I'll have a comp on me, but I'll probbely check stuff in the evnings, so expect posts form me in the evning, this will last for a week.

sorry about this but i will be out again for tommorow (probbely whole day) I'll be back with regular updates the day after tommorow around mid-day englsih time

Purple Millennium Ranger
06-16-2007, 02:08 AM
out all weekend

EDIT: Back

Roxy_Diva
06-19-2007, 12:37 PM
I know I said I was going to be back last Thursday, well my plans got a little tangled up and I stayed until Monday so I'm officially back :)

Chromium Ranger
06-19-2007, 11:36 PM
I'm back from vacation so time for some rping.

Green Mystic Ranger
06-20-2007, 04:33 AM
I'm proberly not going to be on until next week sometime. Ive had some bad news in my family which i don't want to talk about so...yeah see you all when i get back.

Edit: Me and my family had some great news today so im back earlier than i thought.

sapphire
06-22-2007, 09:36 PM
Everyone after a long period of abscense i'm back now, and boy! it's good to be back:) I'm ready to rp once again.:) perhaps some dancing too, (lol just kidding:D )

TheRealColeEvans
06-22-2007, 10:35 PM
I'm on Vaca for a few days. I'll be leaving at 10am EST, I'll be back sometime Sunday Evening.

Titanium Ranger
06-23-2007, 03:42 AM
Just a head's up. I'm catching the flight off to Hong Kong the midnight of the 25th (technically 26th of June) and my vacations are expected to last at least 14 days. So I should be back by the 10th of July. I think we do have business centers in the hotels so I might be able to post but that'll be limited since its a vacation lol. So don't keep RPGs waiting for me and for those I'm in that can't wait, the creators can recast me. If by any chance I don't post, you guys know why :)

Darkness Warior
06-25-2007, 11:46 AM
tommorwo I'll be on a plane to Turkey..... um so I'm probbely going to be posting in the middle of the night american time (I think thats right) basicly I'll be out tommorow (well from 1 english time onwards)

Orangefalcon
06-27-2007, 03:56 PM
By the Way I may not be available for RPGs for most of the time from today till Friday June 29th

Uranium Ranger
07-02-2007, 01:09 AM
Okay guys I am out of country at the moment and my activity will be hampered by this vacation, I'll try to get on as much as I can till the next 10 days or so. Sorry for any inconvenience that may be caused by my absence.

Chromium Ranger
07-02-2007, 02:20 AM
Well, might as well get this out of the way. Next week, I start a four-week summer program that requires me to be away from home. Now, I'm more than welcome to bring my laptop along, it's just the fact of whether or not I'll get a wireless signal. I'll probably be able to get on on the weekends perhaps, but if I can't get a signal, this is probably why. Sorry for any problems that my leave may cause.

Pinkranger
07-09-2007, 04:26 AM
From Monday I am on holiday so wont be here for a week so wont be able to post.

LuigiEspadachin
07-17-2007, 09:28 AM
From Saturday night I'll be on holiday as well and won't be able to post. Will be gone for a week.

Orangefalcon
07-30-2007, 10:23 PM
I'm going on a trip out of town from 31st july-5th august, so I won't be able to attend to the RPGs I'm in in the date mentioned above.

EDIT- I'm back, a day early(5th august)...back to my RPGs now!

Thunderchild
08-03-2007, 07:45 AM
Just letingg whoever know... I'll be out from tonight... thursday Aug 2nd, till monday Aug 6th. Going camping.

Darkness Warior
08-18-2007, 06:00 AM
K then, I'll be out for tomorow, and then I'll be back on sunday, but then on monday I will be out for the week (I may be able to post in the evenings my time which for everybody on the east cost of america, will be 5 hours eralear) anyway sorey if this disrupts the Rp's I'm in.

JudeBoleyn
08-19-2007, 01:10 PM
Be Out For a few days, Just need a break from things, Be back when In a day or two, Sorry to all the RPs im in.

Lilith
08-25-2007, 05:33 AM
Gonna be moving from (Tonight) August 24th, until Sunday (August 26th). Sorry!

Bouken White
08-28-2007, 11:14 PM
I'm going to be gone from 28th to the 30th.
Try not to get killed why I'm gone..

*Wink*

Raging Phoenix
08-29-2007, 12:54 AM
I'll be out from tomorrow (Wednesday 29th of August 2007) until Friday (31st of August 2007).

imported_Green_Dragon_Ranger
08-30-2007, 05:43 AM
I'll be gone from tomorrow (August 30th) to next Tuesday (Sept. 5th)

Bouken White
08-30-2007, 07:25 AM
Back on RT. Posting later though.

Ciao!

Pinkranger
09-01-2007, 06:22 AM
I am going on holiday for week so I wont be able to reply to the RPG I am in.

Deadpool
09-05-2007, 07:08 AM
I've been tryin to get on here to post more, but my mind has been so frazzled as of late (I just started college) so I need about a week or so to get my bearings. (sorry to my rps...)

JudeBoleyn
09-21-2007, 10:34 AM
I hate to have to do this, yet again, but this time it can't be helped. Currently I'm sitting at the Krystal/White Castle amongst smoke and crap food using their wifi.

But were in the process of moving, and we called to make sure everything would be shut off by the time we moved, they just cut off the wireless two weeks two soon and they say they can't put it back on, So I'm gone, again, I'm terribly sorry for any more inconvenience I've caused in my RPGS because of this and I wish I could fix it. but it all will be when I move. I hope.

-TBA

SHR
09-22-2007, 05:42 AM
im gonna be away until sunday or monday. im going on a family trip.

Gold Mystic Ranger
09-22-2007, 09:38 AM
I will be away from the 30th of September till I do not know when. (No longer than a week, promise.)

Adamantium Ranger
09-28-2007, 05:58 AM
I am going to be out until Monday...:) I love football games!! :) Friday night Sat afternoon and then Sunday afternoon!

Gold Mystic Ranger
10-01-2007, 02:11 PM
Good news! We have wireless down here!! I'm back. *grin, grin*

LuigiEspadachin
10-28-2007, 11:21 PM
I'm going to be gone for the next two weeks on Monday. Builders are working on our new kitchen and I won't be able to get at the computer. Game masters are free to assume for my character until I get back.

blueprodigy
11-06-2007, 03:19 AM
I won't be able to post for a while. my computer's acting up. I'll be back as soon as I can.

EDIT: I'm back

Firefly Serenity
11-15-2007, 03:00 PM
hey all, I'm going to be out until the 24th. just thought I'd let yall know

Deadpool
11-22-2007, 03:14 AM
Hey, I'll be out from Tomorrow, till either sunday or monday.

Purple Millennium Ranger
11-25-2007, 03:05 PM
Sry to my New Breeds and the X-men/PR games I'm leading on right now, but I'm going to be gone for a few days, but don't worry I'll be back as soon as I can to Reply,

Cya laterz

Roxy_Diva
11-28-2007, 03:08 PM
Hey everyone :) I know that I have been gone for nearly a month and I have been in and out checking out the board, life has just gotten really hectic lately with school and work and finals coming up. And another reason is I've kind of lost my inspiration for rpging for now. So I think that I need a break from things not just from rpging from the board but I will be back sometime soon, if you need to get a hold of me here's my aim: pinkturbogirl and my new myspace: www.myspace.com/67chevy_impala. I hope that everyone has very Happy Holidays and I'll talk to you all soon. Take Care!

Uranium Ranger
12-01-2007, 01:39 AM
Exams are just round the corner so I haven't been online much lately, I might be on and off but not regular for the next couple of weeks, sorry for any inconvenience.

Ao Ultimate
12-17-2007, 03:02 AM
I'm posting this for The Blue Ultimate Ranger who will be out until he begins to feel better as he has a cold.

Raging Phoenix
12-17-2007, 11:09 PM
Dunno how much I'll be able to post in the coming days. Some private issues to deal with. Should be better around Christmas.

HMR
12-18-2007, 04:17 PM
i'm not going to be on from friday until, at the latest, monday, because i'm gonna be on a family trip to Mexico. Thanks for understanding ^^

Zodiac~Guardian
12-20-2007, 08:02 PM
Since it's coming up to Christmas and that I have a broken right index finger :( I will be out of action from today to (hopefully) either the 27th December or after New Year's day (no later than that I hope ;))

RPG's that I might be in is Silence Era: After Faith has failed...

Lilith
12-21-2007, 03:43 AM
So I was away for almost a week with exam prep and such as well as traveling home for the holidays. Sorry that I didn't really let anyone know. I'm back now, and will be posting in Omni Force, Tribulation Force & Zeo Underground hopefully by tomorrow.

Green Mystic Ranger
12-23-2007, 02:38 AM
I'm gonna be away from Monday until about thursday or friday..Since its christmas and all so im gonna spend the time with my friends and family :D have a great christmas everyone ^.^!

Zodiac~Guardian
12-26-2007, 04:04 AM
I'm back earlier than I thought (probably due to extreme boredom and that the pain of my right finger has gone down very well *gives two thumbs up*)

Christmas went well, roll on 2008 :D

Pinkranger
12-28-2007, 08:38 AM
I have been unable to post in mine due to this time of year and well I've been ill :(

Lieutenant X
12-30-2007, 02:01 AM
Starting this evening, I'm not going to be able to post much until at least the 1st. There's just so much going on, I don't know if I will be able to completely focus on any of my RPG's. I promise to return!

Lilith
12-30-2007, 06:28 AM
*sigh* I haven't been around much the past week. There's been a few deaths in the family as well as the holidays and moving. It's been a hell of a week, so I won't be around much until late next week when I get back to school. Sorry to the members of Tribulation Force and Zeo Underground... Replace me if you need to, I understand. To Omni Force, it'll be back up and running when I get home.

JudeBoleyn
01-03-2008, 11:51 AM
I'm Sorry, But I seriously need some personal time right now, The Holiday's always bring me down and it doesn't help much that my mums been in the hospital since thanksgiving, and Is looking at a 4th Surgery, I'll be around as soon as I can but I have just too much going on to put my heart into this. I'll try and getr someone to cover for me If I'm too long.

Sorry to All the RPS Im in.

Chromium Ranger
01-13-2008, 07:32 AM
With finals coming up, I won't be able to be on as much as I usually am. Sorry to any RPGs I'm in, but education takes precedence.

Purple Millennium Ranger
01-13-2008, 12:09 PM
I'm going to be out for a few days, sry to those in my game, I'll be back and get the game going as soon as I can!

Lieutenant X
01-14-2008, 11:31 AM
Starting tomorrow I won't be posting until Wenesday night at the earilest. I get to attend two funerals in two different states in two days. Yay for me.

Gold Zeo Ranger
01-20-2008, 03:31 AM
I'm going to be out for most of today. For the people in my RP, don't think its over. I'm coming back tonight. But I'm going out of town and I won't be back until tonight.

Titanium Ranger
01-21-2008, 06:20 PM
Apologies to all the RPGs I'm in/was supposed to apply for. On top of a tight schedule, all my phone lines are dead, probably because of a cut cable or something. Thus, there goes my DSL. I'm due to have it fixed today but owing to the service and my prudent nature, it could take a while. Apologies to everyone again, and I'll try getting back up as soon as possible :).

Gold Zeo Ranger
01-22-2008, 11:45 AM
IR! Checking back in the RPG zone.. I got you covered Sam about my rp. As for everyone else's rp I'm in or going to be in, I'll do a great post to make up for lost time.

Titanium Ranger
01-23-2008, 04:09 AM
Thanks IR! By the way, my net got fixed sooner than I expected (yesterday to be exact) so I'm back again! Will catch up with everything soon :).

OldSchool_RangerGirl
01-25-2008, 02:33 PM
I am going out on an indefinate leave of absence due to a sudden injury to my right hand which makes it painful to type long paragraphs which I love to do.

If anyone doubts me, take a look at the following link for visual evidence of my injury (http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b122/OldSchool_RangerGirl/?action=view&current=PainfulSore002.jpg).

I will return as soon as I can manage.

SaberSwordTiger
02-04-2008, 10:01 AM
My computer is currently on the fritz and I had to take it in to get it fixed. I am not sure how soon I can get it back. It could be a week or two I'm not sure.

I'll try to return as soon as I am able to.

Raging Phoenix
02-05-2008, 04:23 AM
I'll be out for the coming week. Well, mostly anyway. I'll still try to post, but whether I will depends on how much awake I am and how much time I have.

Ao Ultimate
02-14-2008, 10:39 AM
I'm posting this on behave of The Blue Ultimate Ranger, I'm not sure if he's in any RPGs, I think he's in one but he decided to join some of his other co-workers and went out on a business trip and isn't sure when he returns so I'm just letting those who don't know, know.