PDA

View Full Version : Power RangEds SPD

pyromos
09-03-2006, 01:32 PM
THE RETURN! No matter what I say, DON'T close this one! Expect much laughs.

Pretty much same concept as Dino ThundED, but with SPD instead. and character listings!

Eddy/Red SPD taken (me)
Edd/blue SPD taken
Ed/Green SPD taken
Nazz/Pink SPD
Marie Kanker/Yellow SPD
Jimmy/Omega

Grumm
Lee Kanker/Morganna
Sarah/Mora
A-Squad/ Kevin, May, Rolf, normal A-squad. (In no particular order) taken

Gruger/Shadow Ranger taken (me)
Katt
Johnny/Boom taken (everybody)

Name: Eddy
Ranger: SPD Red
Powers: Walking through walls
Weapons/Gear: Delta Morpher, Delta Blasters, Battlizers, SWAT mode. (In order of appearance)
Zords: Delta Runner I, Swat Flyer I
Bio: Eddy and Marie worked togethor giving things to the needy, which was a big step up for Eddy. I guess seeing all these homelees gave him a change of heart. He's only a ranger because he feels like he owes the dog dude (aka Cruger) For keeping him out of the slammer for his few month sentence.

LuigiEspadachin
09-03-2006, 09:37 PM
Name: Edd
Ranger: SPD Blue
Powers: Creating Force Fields
Weapons/Gear: Delta Morpher, Delta Blasters, SWAT mode. (In order of appearance)
Zords: Delta Runner II, Swat Flyer II
Bio: Double D's intelligence and high morals earned him a place in the SPD Academy where he excelled at the mental challenges and it was a break from stealing Cul De Sac kids' money. Cruger seemed like a mentor to Double D. At first, Edd applied for being Red Ranger like his Dad always wanted him to but seemed so determined to get the role he ruled out any other possibility for it. So his reaction when Eddy became Red Ranger....

"EDDY!?....THE.....RED RANGER?! I think I'm going to faint..x_X *does so*"

Drago-oliver
09-04-2006, 12:02 AM
Name:Ed
Ranger:Blue Dino thunder
Height:5-4
Gearino morpher
Weapons: Thunder max blaster/saber, Tricera sheild
Bio: Don't ask me why this guy's a ranger(musta stumbled on the police station and got hold of a morpher). He Is in no control of his power cause he is a mused by the funny noises made when he morphs. He thinks his zord is a giant chicken and doesnt know how to make his blaster turn into a saber. One things for sure, His identity isnt safe for much longer...

pyromos
09-04-2006, 01:42 AM
Uhhh...that's your dino thunder profile, and he's supposed to be a lil' like Bridge. Does anyone else llaugh at the idea of Jimmy being omega?

Drago-oliver
09-04-2006, 02:40 AM
haha, there you go

pyromos
09-04-2006, 03:18 AM
There I go wuth what? And you still haven't changed your character sheet.

Drago-oliver
09-04-2006, 03:56 AM
you asked for some one to laugh, and what do you mean?

LuigiEspadachin
09-04-2006, 03:57 AM
He means that's your Dino Thunder Profile ported to SPD. Change it a little so it suits SPD more and have Ed act a LITTLE bit like Bridge.

pyromos
09-04-2006, 04:03 AM
THANK you, Luigi.

Drago-oliver
09-04-2006, 04:11 AM
opps, I thought I changed it:D

http://cartooncartnet.tripod.com/Ededed/edededsma/ededed_002.gifhttp://www.rangercentral.com/episodes/sp003/eppic12.jpg
Ranger:Green Spd ranger
Gear:Delta morpher, Swat mode
Weapons: Delta blaster/saber
Zord: Delta Runner 3, Swat flyer 3
Bio: Don't ask me why this guy's a ranger(musta stumbled on the police station and got hold of a morpher). He Is in no control of his power cause he is amused by the funny noises made when he morphs. He thinks his zord is a giant rolling chicken and doesnt know how to make his blaster turn into a saber. He(like bridge) has a very strong lust for buttered toast. He can trace when danger's around but usually doesnt say anything about it. He enjoys eating toast, interigating chickens and doing handstands on the wall...

pyromos
09-04-2006, 04:16 AM
Not bad, just change the stumbling and getting a morpher thing...and the thing about the chicken.

Drago-oliver
09-04-2006, 04:17 AM
But Its Not Ed If I Change That!
http://cartooncartnet.tripod.com/Ededed/edededsma/ededed_002.gif
http://www.rangercentral.com/episodes/sp003/eppic12.jpg
Ranger:Green Spd ranger
Gearelta morpher, Swat mode
Weapons: Delta blaster/saber
Zord: Delta Runner 3, Swat flyer 3
Bio: Since his mom wanted him to learn something she enrolled him into S.P.D. He Is in no control of his power cause he is amused by the funny noises made when he morphs. He thinks his zord is a giant rolling chicken and doesnt know how to make his blaster turn into a saber. He(like bridge) has a very strong lust for buttered toast. He can trace when danger's around but usually doesnt say anything about it. He enjoys eating toast, interigating chickens and doing handstands on the wall...

pyromos
09-04-2006, 04:19 AM
but he's supposed to actually be part of SPD! fine, you can keep the chicken, but that's the extent of it.

Drago-oliver
09-04-2006, 04:22 AM
I changed it

pyromos
09-04-2006, 04:24 AM
THANK you. now we can move on...yes, you can multi-task. And whoever controls A-sqyad must control ALL of A-squad.

LuigiEspadachin
09-04-2006, 04:26 AM
Could I control A-Squad?

NOTES: Got a funny gag for it, how about both squads don't know who each other are even though they are apart of SPD? It's painfully obvious who each other are, but they never figure it out.

pyromos
09-04-2006, 04:29 AM
until they fight? Sure!

Drago-oliver
09-04-2006, 04:30 AM
sounds like bulk and skull and the original power rangers. They wear the same color, they teleport in a visible spot, they allways hang out togewther, they have the same voices, they look the same, theyre never around when the rangers are around, I mean, in real life, bulk and skull would have to be retards not to figure it out!

pyromos
09-04-2006, 04:35 AM
...wait..they weren't?

Drago-oliver
09-04-2006, 04:37 AM
I mean like not comic releif but real life retards like the ones that are mentally disabled

pyromos
09-04-2006, 04:44 AM
Oh. Okay...you gonna multi-task?

LuigiEspadachin
09-04-2006, 05:02 AM
Bios for A-Squad:
May Kanker -
Ranger Designation: Red A-Squad Ranger
Bio: The Kanker sisters always ridiculed May for being the dumbest of the group and tried to prove she was as smart as they were by joining SPD. She suprisingly went through the ranks very very fast and by the stupidest of chances, became the Red Ranger. She's in for quite a shock when Marie Kanker joins SPD as B-Squad. Her teammates are rather afraid of her but she leads them valiantly into battle. What she didn't know was her mother paid her way to let May Kanker pass her exams and her physical tests enough to become the Red A-Squad Power Ranger. Will May find out about this?

Rolf -
Ranger Designation: Blue A-Squad Ranger
Bio: Rolf was your ordinary average farmer from a foreign country. He was highly traditional and wouldn't do anything that would involve him betraying that. One Night, he had a vision of his dead grandmother asking him to join SPD and save the world where traditions normally said they keep out of public affairs. Rolf tried to argue, but she said "JUST JOIN ALREADY!". He visited his urban rangers and disbanded them, leaving to join SPD in Newtech City. He was going to fail his classes and be put in the role of the Yellow Ranger but the original Blue Ranger was kicked out for failing classes, and suddenly Rolf scored a perfect score in the final exam and so he was the A-Squad Blue Ranger

Kevin -
Ranger Designation: Green A-Squad Ranger
Bio: Kevin just enrolled in SPD in an attempt to impress Naz.(He hadn't realised she'd joined SPD as well). He excelled in the training along with his fellow rangers and was promoted to A-Squad. He wanted to be Red at first, but by some apparent twist of fate, he lost out to May and now serves as the Green Ranger. He KNOWS the Eds have joined SPD but has no idea they're B-Squad Power Rangers. (If they were, he'd call the B-Squad during their morphing call if Nazz wasn't on there, "SPD DORKENGENCY!")

(This bio I'm just going to do as a joke, I'll do a serious version of the Yellow Ranger in a minute. if you want to use it, feel free too. It's so I can get ideas for the REAL Yellow Ranger as there wasn't much about him on the show)
Plank -
Ranger Designation: Yellow A-Squad Ranger
Bio: How on earth did these two become seperated? When Johnny was planning to join SPD as a Power Ranger, he unexpectedly failed and before he was offered a job as a lab assistant he left Plank behind in a testing lab. He was suddenly hit by a beam inteded for Ric that changes animate objects into inanimate objects and vice versa. Plank was struck by this beam and somehow gained a human form. He demanded to be enrolled in SPD's Training Course, but Cruger was stupified. Eventually, she let him and mysteriously became enrolled in A-Squad as the Yellow Ranger. Where he continues to mystify his teammates and be reunited with Johnny.

Now for the REAL bio, you may notice a reference in the show here but I'm using the A-Squad Yellow Ranger in appearance:

Name: Jim (if this wasn't the name of Ed's imaginary friend in the episode, correct me)
Ranger Designation: Yellow A-Squad Ranger
Bio: Jim worked at the Cul-De Sac for a long amount of time in the Candy Store. But then he was drafted in to help against Grumm and joined SPD. He noticed alot of the kids in the Cul-De Sac had joined up too and he had enough of the constant pestering for free jawbreakers because they were "on the same team". The Eds have been bothering him as well, mistaking him for different people, Eddy confuses him for his brother, Ed confuses him for that imaginary friend he used to have, and Double D just treated him normally.

(Pick either Yellow Ranger, I don't care =D)
Name: Jessica Ayaka
Ranger Designation: Pink A-Squad Ranger
Appearance: Pink Normal A-Squad Ranger
Bio: The only normal one of the group. Raised in Newtech City she began to grow intelligent by the day. But however, one fateful day, she was mugged on the street by an alien. She defended herself with cunning experitise and decided to join SPD to prevent it from happening to anyone else.

pyromos
09-04-2006, 09:03 AM
That's awsome! (XD, PLANK is a-squad. I'll use the Jim one.)

goldenstormranger
10-28-2006, 09:18 PM
is yellow taken?

pyromos
10-29-2006, 01:45 AM
no, neither yellow and pink are taken. And since I haven't seen Drago-oliver since the dawn of time, green is up for grabs.

goldenstormranger
10-29-2006, 01:52 PM
i think i will try yellow i will post my bio later...

pyromos
10-30-2006, 02:30 AM
okay-dokay!

goldenstormranger
11-06-2006, 08:49 PM
here's the bio...

Appearance http://www.cineclub.de/images/2005/01/jersey_girl_4.jpg

Name – Marie Kanker

Age – 17

Personality – Marie is a girl who loves action, fun and she also loves drawing ,she is determined and serious too. She gives hope for her friends when it seems hopeless….

Genetic Power - Replication - able to duplicate herself

Special Skill: Negotiator

Weapons: Deltamax Striker, Delta Enforcer
Gear: Delta Morpher

Zords: Delta Runner 4, S.W.A.T. Flyer 4

Bio – a cheerful girl of 17 Marie is always having time for friends, fun and action
even tough she misses her parents she never allows her cheerful spirit leave her. .Currently residing in the university’s hostel, studying architecture Marie has a spirit which never leaves her…the spirit of the mystery of the universe……. Her life totally changed when she met Commander Cruger who told her she was one of the people who were destined to save the world.

pyromos
11-07-2006, 09:52 AM
(eyebrow touches ceiling.) (did you even READ page one??)

goldenstormranger
11-07-2006, 07:14 PM
(eyebrow touches ceiling.) (did you even READ page one??)
u mean yellow ranger is already taken? never mind all the best with the RPG

pyromos
11-08-2006, 09:49 AM
(nononono, I mean, did you READ it? The yellow ranger's open, but she's already somebody)

DTY
11-08-2006, 10:03 AM
Name:
Powers: element arm
Weapons/Gear: Delta Morpher, Delta sword, SWAT mode.
Zords: Delta Runner 5, Swat Flyer 5
Bio: She was born in a NY then moved out to Reefside. She goes to

Reefside high and planed to become a teacher unitil she became the evil pink

ranger.

But before she had been serving for a retirement home and was a

great A+ student. She had one older brother named tim who died in a car

accident by a drunk driver, who is now serving time. This had scared her so

terribly she was nearly about to kill herself, but she got her mind straitned

out and now lives happily in Reefside.

goldenstormranger
11-10-2006, 03:26 PM
got it i changed the name....