PDA

View Full Version : Top Secret: Operation Desert Storm

Agent Xero
09-09-2006, 09:42 AM
Operation: Desert Storm

Welcome, Here below you will find the arsenal, vehicles, and later, our Zords that will aid us on our mission. For now, let's meet our allies, primary weapons and Saint Dane...

File 2.1: Allies

General Liam Jackson

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i114/white-time-ranger/MikeCaine.jpg

When General Jackson was a young man, he fought against the War on Saint Dane. For years, he slowly worked his way up through the Ranks of the United American Army, commonly known as the UAA. He had one goal, and one goal only... he wanted to find the mass murderer, Saint Dane, and defeat him. 15 years ago Liam's wife was murdered by Saint Dane, and ever since then, the acclaimed General has sought revenge against him. However, in his journey, he came across a young and beautiful scientist. Together, they toiled for years to finally come up with a solution, and the Desert Storm Power Rangers were created.

Doctor Chase Meridian

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i114/white-time-ranger/NicoleKidman.jpg

For Chase, this war against Saint Dane is a challenging one. Her parents were killed when she was young, and she vowed to avenge them. After working secretly under wraps with the UAA, she met General Liam Jackson, who told her of a vision he had, a way to finally stop Saint Dane. They worked together for years and soon developed a close father-daughter relationship. Using the knowledge he had, and the technology she pioneered over the years, they put their minds together and Jackson's dream was born. Now, she works with the Rangers, and developing new weapons for them to use.

File 2.2: Villains

Saint Dane

Not alot is known about this man, if you could stomach to call him that. Saint Dane is a vile man, who will take life without question. He's about 6 feet tall, and thin. He's commonly found wearing a black suit and a cheesy black cape to go along with it. His long silver hair flows freely behind him, and simply his presence in the room will cause a chill to run down your spine. He can shape-shift into anything, and anyone. You never can tell if it's your best friend, or Saint Dane in disguise. However, there is one small detail that separates him. His cold, gray-blue eyes pierce through you, but just looking into someone's eyes, you can tell if it's really him.

Hell Knights

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i114/white-time-ranger/monster.jpg

These dangerous monsters are the evil-doers of Saint Dane's dirty work. With their deadly attacks and wits, they make a fatal opponent to a single Ranger.

~*~

File 2.3: Weapons and Gadgets

Exo Morphers

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/MirdikaiCroft/samsung-d807-01.jpg

Worn on the wrist, these morphers are one in a million. Multi-functional, these Morphers will hold mission's success in some instances. Programmed with an assortment of programs, this device is a tiny state-of-the-art computer able to create hypothetical scenarios when the going gets tough. This option is accompanied with a holographic GPS system, the screen on the morpher will project a holographic screen (which is able to be enlarged for tactics and training purposes) showing the units' location in the destination, the location of his or her teammates, as well as a read out of the users' vitals, ammunition and full mission breifings. Nicely topped off with a design allowing the morpher to be slipped off of it's harness to be used as a cellular phone, the keypad when used as phone, morpher or GPS is hidden underneath the screen. A light tap to the device will slide it to it's full length exposing the keypad allowing the GPS system to be engaged, a call to be answered, or a morphing sequence to be initiated.

Morphing call: "Desert Storm [number], Engage!" (So for White Ranger... it would be "Desert Storm 1, Engage!") Below are your numbers...

White - 1
Silver - 2
Red - 3
Blue - 4
Green - 5
Yellow - 6
Pink - 7
Black- 8

Torrent Saber

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/MirdikaiCroft/instantwatermark.jpg

Don't let this feeble sword fool you. Once powered up, the Torrent Saber is one of the Rangers' most powerful weapons, when trained with it correctly. Up to two can be used at a time.

Magnum Z50

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i114/white-time-ranger/RPG%20stuff/f70746a3.jpg

This powerful assault pistol was specially developed by Dr. Meridian before she developed the Exo Morphers. When completely loaded, this baby packs one hell of a punch, delivering a powerful streaming laser. However, when needed, the simple flick of the barrel, this weapon can also transform into a handgun. Given to the leader of our team in a pair of 2, these pistols can be very...unforgiving.

Duke Nine (D9 For short)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/MirdikaiCroft/othersgun.jpg

Rugged, powerful, and down right sexy. This gun packs a punch unknowingly, but as it's sleek outer shell hides, the left-hook this weapon will deliver is nothing short of amazing. An anti-slip grip handle, a laser sight, and a electronic trigger allow this gun to be fashionable as well as very functional. The electronic trigger allows even the weakest person to fire off this weapon, which also allows the trigger to be depresses easily and rapidly. (Laser sights only equipped when needed - Given to Every Member of the DS Team)

XKR 27

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/MirdikaiCroft/silvergun.jpg

Developed specially for the 'Special Operative' of the Desert Storm Team, the Silver Ranger has two of these beauties. Fitted with elongated clips, this poses as a huge advantage as the weapon is able to hold normal, to abnormal size clips, also allowing the use of many different ammunitions. Finished off with a laser sight, and an electronic trigger this weapon packs a punch is power, but also in looks. (laser sights only equipped when needed)

M Scanner

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i114/white-time-ranger/Specs.jpg

These sunglasses, when activated, become a high tech scanning device that can see right through an enemy

~*~

File 2.4: Zords

***MORE TO COME***

~*~

That's about it, guys. The Zords will be added once we advance into this little bit and have our first encounter with Saint Dane and his minions.

I'm hoping to have the first post up either tonight or later in the afternoon tomorrow. Regardless, it'll be up this weekend, Monday hopefully the latest.

Please bare with me, as per I have an SAT class, Band, and school to balance out. If I go a few days without updating, just keep an eye out. I will be sending out PMs once I have updated, so keep an eye on that, as well.

Hope you all like the weapons! More to come later!

~Steph
Time Ranger 06

Kat Oliver
09-10-2006, 10:26 AM
Aw dude those Hell Knights look completely sick (in a good way ^_^), and that Exo Morpher is just awesome. Gotta love the magnum as well lol.

Agent Xero
09-10-2006, 11:02 AM
;)

first post will be up tomorrow *cheers*

Agent Xero
09-13-2006, 07:10 AM
First post is up! enjoy all! let's get this thing on the road!

Roxy_Diva
09-13-2006, 07:57 AM
Everything looks so awesome *runs off to post*

Agent Xero
09-13-2006, 07:59 AM
Everything looks so awesome *runs off to post*

teehee *waits for your post* hope you like it!

Golden Storm
09-15-2006, 04:24 AM
equipment looks awsome, ill pm you some of my ideas later. love the shades :P

Kat Oliver
09-17-2006, 01:23 AM
Awesome posts everyone! It's going to be cool to see where this goes next.

Kira Oliver
09-17-2006, 04:06 PM
Hey, you guys. I've been playing around with this new video-editing program I just found out my comp had and made a video of the RPG. I'm thinking about redoing it but here it is. Since we don't really have a "theme song", I just went ahead and used "Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue" by Toby Keith.

Power Rangers Desert Storm (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyfefNPLO2k)

Agent Xero
09-18-2006, 01:29 PM
Hey guys!

Awesome posts, guys! However, just keep in mind that the entire world is in an all out war. Some posts kind of strayed away from that area of the RPG I was aiming for.

Next post will be up soon! I'm awaiting on Pink Turbo to post... but if she doesn't then she'll have to catch up.

Oh, and Golden Storm- I tried PMing you but your inbox is full... ><

Coley, when you get a chance, I need to chat with you about something.

Peacee.

Golden Storm
09-18-2006, 11:41 PM
cleared my inbox up, sorry mate, havnt used it in about a year..

Agent Xero
09-19-2006, 09:29 AM
cleared my inbox up, sorry mate, havnt used it in about a year..

kk, sounds good

Kat Oliver
09-19-2006, 09:58 PM
Was my post one of the ones that strayed away from the plot a bit? If so, I can change it real quick tonight. Just let me know.

And awesome Video Brit!

Also, Steph do you know what our ranger suits are going to look like?

Agent Xero
09-20-2006, 07:15 AM
Was my post one of the ones that strayed away from the plot a bit? If so, I can change it real quick tonight. Just let me know.

And awesome Video Brit!

Also, Steph do you know what our ranger suits are going to look like?

Your post was slightly off, Kat. But nothing to go crazy about... just remember for next post. ;)

To be honest, I haven't even put a second thought into what our Ranger suits are going to look like. I've been so busy lately... this weekend, however, I'm going to try and think of something.

Kat Oliver
09-20-2006, 01:32 PM
cool, sorry, I tried to make it like the entire world was at war, but I wasn't quite sure if that's what was going on, so I kinda evaded the topic. At least I know now lol.

TheRealColeEvans
09-20-2006, 01:50 PM
Anywhoo. Stephy dearest...when are we getting an update?

Agent Xero
09-21-2006, 05:19 AM
either later tonight or Friday. Thursday I have a football game I need to go to with the marching band. *band geek for life :violin:*

Kat Oliver
09-21-2006, 06:57 AM
Score. Band geeks rule all. I have a game Friday though lol.

Agent Xero
09-21-2006, 12:56 PM
oh?! another band geek? awesomeness... what do you play? I'm a Senior for our Marching band and am Drum Major for this season. Our theme is "Wicked"... yours?

Kat Oliver
09-21-2006, 01:04 PM
I am a senior as well lol. I'm section leader of the Clarinet section (though I REALLY wanted to play the drums but we didn't have the money to buy me a drum). We don't really have an official theme, but I'm pretty sure it's "Rock on" lol.

Agent Xero
09-23-2006, 06:13 AM
I am a senior as well lol. I'm section leader of the Clarinet section (though I REALLY wanted to play the drums but we didn't have the money to buy me a drum). We don't really have an official theme, but I'm pretty sure it's "Rock on" lol.

hehe, awesomeness. :hardcore2 where is your band located?

Agent Xero
09-23-2006, 01:34 PM
Alright, guys! next installment is up!!!

Kat Oliver
09-23-2006, 05:02 PM
My band is in Ohio around mansfield. lol, we did good tonight.

EDIT: Awesome new post Steph. *Waits for Cole to post*

Agent Xero
09-25-2006, 05:08 AM
Mansfield? I have a friend whos a Sophomore at Mansfeild College, she's an ex-band geek.

hehe, thanks. Cole said he'd be posting either today or tomorrow. For everyone's next post, after Cole, simply talk about what your feelings are (according to Cole's post) for this mission, feel free to ask any questions. Cole will be introducing you to General Jackson and to your teammates. I'll take it from there after everyone has posted.

Pink Turbo- hurry up with that post! ^^

Agent Xero
09-26-2006, 11:28 AM
Awesome post, Coley! Alright, everyone, your turn!

For this, all kind of be sitting in a room together, unsure of where you are and whatnot. You can state some thoughts or chat with some other members of your team. Once everyone posts, I'll continue from there.

Agent Xero
09-29-2006, 06:46 AM
Alright, guys! Awesome posts so far! We're waiting on MzPurpleRanger and Pink Turbo (if she will even post) then comes part three!

I just ask that (from all of you, but im not going to say this to someone in perticular) that if you can't think of a suitable post, please just wait (but not too long) until you can come up with a good one. I really don't want to see any three line posts and an excuse as to why it is that way.

Other than that, next part should be up soon!

Agent Xero
10-09-2006, 12:24 PM
hey all, i deeply appologize for the lack in posting, i've been out every single night this week, however, it will update this week, i promise!

Oh, and Kat-- I saw your band today at Allentown, PA! You guys were fanfastic! I was up there to see my friend whose in the Ud color guard, and only when I saw someone with a mansfeild shirt did I remember you said you went there! I would have screamed something, but I don't think you would have known it was me...

you by any chance didn't see a *ahem* short girl with black hair in a pony tail, red sunglasses and wearing jeans and a blue George N Parks Drum Major Academy shirt on walking around did you? if you did, that was me!

Agent Xero
10-13-2006, 07:45 AM
updated!!!! can't wait for everyone's post!

crimsonluvr
10-20-2006, 06:29 AM
hey steph, just letting ya know, i'm gonna try to post sometime later tonight or over the weekend...my job is keeping me from doing any thing...i've been working over 40 hours a week, and after work, i feel exhausted...plus i just wasn't in the mood to post for a few days either...but i'll try to pick it up and get my character back into the groove! lol...

Agent Xero
10-20-2006, 06:39 AM
hey steph, just letting ya know, i'm gonna try to post sometime later tonight or over the weekend...my job is keeping me from doing any thing...i've been working over 40 hours a week, and after work, i feel exhausted...plus i just wasn't in the mood to post for a few days either...but i'll try to pick it up and get my character back into the groove! lol...

alright, but just pleaase post as soon as you can. :D

Agent Xero
10-31-2006, 10:54 AM
*sigh*

I guess this has died out. I'm giving it till Friday... if there's no activity on the RPG, I'll be PMing one of the mods to close the thread.