PDA

View Full Version : Power Rangers in Space:A New Legacy discussion thread

Kamen Rider Build
09-23-2006, 03:56 AM
Cast Call (http://www.rangertalk.com/showthread.php?t=10988)

The Actual RPG Please Read before you Post (http://www.rangertalk.com/showthread.php?t=10999)

I have permission to do this from The Doctor so do not close it,This is the Discussion Thread to Power Rangers in Space:A New Legacy

DO NOT USE THIS TO ROLE PLAY

Here is the cast to the RPG

Ranger Colors
Red Space Ranger:Shawn Corbett,Portrayed by me
Blue Space Ranger:Brandon Johnson,played by Ace
Black Space Ranger:Curtis Sparky Taylor,played by Raging Phoenix
Pink Space Ranger:Andrea Evan's played by Purple Millenium Ranger
Yellow Space Ranger:Lucy Cranston,played by Andrassie

These 3 will come in Later on

Silver Space Ranger:Bakari Campbell,played by Gold Zeo Ranger
Magna Defender:Richard "Rick" Crow,played by Greysword
Green Space Ranger:Eric Corbett,Portrayed by me

These are just Pure Evil
Crimson:Kerry Bradly,played by Purple Millenium Ranger
Purple:Rosaline 'Rose' Wright,played by Austin St. John
Psycho Red,played by Time Fire

Purple Millennium Ranger
09-23-2006, 04:58 AM
Yay I'm evil lol

Thanks Breaker... Okay first question... When do these evil ones come in anyways? and what's the plan for them?

Raging Phoenix
09-23-2006, 05:00 AM
No offence, but I'm playing in this and the reactions of some characters seem a bit off, they act too emotionless and cold. Best example is from the first version on the "new RT" where Eric Corbett appears, punches Shawn and disappears again.

Shawn Corbett

Shawn walked into Curtis' house and said,"Hey Curtis how's it going man."Shawn then smiled and said,"Be right back."As Shawn walked outside he seen someone that looked similar to him and said,"Curtis come see for a minute."Shawn looked as the figure walked up to him and hit him.Shawn came to his feet he asked the man,"What exactly is your problem?"The man in green said,"Pathetic boy,you can't tell me that my punch didn't hurt."Shawn got up and said,"Yeah it hurt but who are you?"The man in green said,"I'm Eric,I am your brother."Shawn's jaw dropped in astonishment

Curtis "Sparky" Taylor

"HI!" Curtis said seeing Alex and hit her on the shoulder, he did that fast but gently. After all, girls often could conduct more pain than guys and therefore he wouldn't want getting into a fight. "And that's Shawn's brother or something. Weird fella. Punches his little brother and says "weakling"."

Shawn Corbett

Shawn came to his feet and said,"Eric alive that can not be possible"Shawn heard his phone ring in his pocket."Who is it?"Shawn said to himself.Shawn lifted the phone and seen it was Eliza."Curtis,Alex I will be back in a few I just got a call from Liza."Shawn jumped his car and took off towards Eliza's house.

Eric Corbett

Eric turned to Curtis and said,"Do you have have a problem,or do you want me to hurt you worse than I hurt Shawn?"Eric then turned and orbbed out of Angel Grove.Eric turned towards Space and said,"Master,the first strike is about to begin,should I morph?"The statue mentally said,"Not yet,we must find a way to gain control of The Astro Megaship."

It is too cold and emotionless. On top of that it is kinda useless for the enemy to show itself just to punch someone. I also think the handing out of the Morphers should be when everyone is around to keep it less chaotic. Other than that I'm having great fun, just see this as pointers for the future.

Luka Millfy
09-23-2006, 05:38 AM
sweet im psycho red! But now that i think about it would I go after Crimson as psycho red...hmmm

Purple Millennium Ranger
09-23-2006, 06:45 AM
lol very funny ;)

Luka Millfy
09-23-2006, 06:47 AM
but ill probably go after Shawn and get destroyed...hope i last a while though

Kamen Rider Build
09-23-2006, 09:26 AM
The Evil Apprentices come in when Eric is sent away by Shawn and the others

Purple Millennium Ranger
09-24-2006, 11:14 AM
can we do like a "what your doing now" thing like not in the whole power ranger thing yet?

Luka Millfy
09-24-2006, 03:16 PM
hmm ill probably follow you around Crimson...then ill become obsessed with destroying red!

Purple Millennium Ranger
09-24-2006, 03:41 PM
lol ur really scaring me TF haha

Luka Millfy
09-24-2006, 03:43 PM
hahahahahaha

Kamen Rider Build
09-24-2006, 06:19 PM
can we do like a "what your doing now" thing like not in the whole power ranger thing yet?

Yeah That will work PMR because Eric will have to find you.

hmm ill probably follow you around Crimson...then ill become obsessed with destroying red!

You better fascinate yourself as Greens top apprentice.But your Idea isn't too bad Psycho Red vs Red and Good Green

GreySword
09-24-2006, 07:19 PM
I do have a few comments, don't shoot me:

1. How could Mike possibly let Shawn get near enough to fight his brother, when everytime he gets close his head threatens to explode?
2. The news report Brandon saw was beyond illogical. I mean, reporters don't show THAT much of graphic pictures in the daily news.
3. OK, so Shawn picked his own team. Why would he choose that "cadet in the back", when he knows nothing about him, including his name?
4. Now talk about weird. Mike could teleport Lucy and Curtis to the area, but couldn't teleport the Rangers to Turtle Cove? Must they risk wasting time in driving to the spot?

Other than that, I'm having a blast.

Kamen Rider Build
09-25-2006, 12:01 AM
I do have a few comments, don't shoot me:

1. How could Mike possibly let Shawn get near enough to fight his brother, when everytime he gets close his head threatens to explode?
2. The news report Brandon saw was beyond illogical. I mean, reporters don't show THAT much of graphic pictures in the daily news.
3. OK, so Shawn picked his own team. Why would he choose that "cadet in the back", when he knows nothing about him, including his name?
4. Now talk about weird. Mike could teleport Lucy and Curtis to the area, but couldn't teleport the Rangers to Turtle Cove? Must they risk wasting time in driving to the spot?

Other than that, I'm having a blast.

1.Shawn's Morpher is designed to Block all of the Energy coming off Eric

2.I agree with you GS

3.I seriously don't think Shawn was all there.But seriously Shawn thinks he would be a well addition to the team.
4.I do not know why I did that but I think teleportation would help a serious amount but it has it's downfalls such as someone finding their Identity's

Keep having a blast I'm trying to make this RPG the best I ever made

Luka Millfy
09-25-2006, 03:57 AM
Yeah That will work PMR because Eric will have to find you.

You better fascinate yourself as Greens top apprentice.But your Idea isn't too bad Psycho Red vs Red and Good Green

ha sweet the top apprentice. hmm good green and red vs me...bring it on

GreySword
09-25-2006, 05:46 AM
People too oftenly underestimate the value of footsoldiers. No point in putting the Rangers against one foe, those things tend to stop the RPGs from going anywhere. It would be wise to let out the footsoldiers right now, and let them be butchered by the fresh Rangers.

Kamen Rider Build
09-25-2006, 06:00 AM
Okay will do

Gold Zeo Ranger
09-25-2006, 06:54 AM
People too oftenly underestimate the value of footsoldiers. No point in putting the Rangers against one foe, those things tend to stop the RPGs from going anywhere. It would be wise to let out the footsoldiers right now, and let them be butchered by the fresh Rangers.

I agree, Greysword.

Kamen Rider Build
09-26-2006, 06:26 AM
Okay Guys The Villain Rangers are starting to make thier debuts so everyone be ready

Luka Millfy
09-26-2006, 06:31 AM
ok got it...gotta go think like a psycho ranger now

Purple Millennium Ranger
09-26-2006, 06:36 AM
I'm ready but it may be a little long, hope nobody minds

EDIT: Um Ace I am confused with your post, I thought we were all together...

Kamen Rider Build
09-26-2006, 08:00 AM
Guys I need you all to bear with another Ranger death.The Ranger that is about to die is...Wes Collins.

Luka Millfy
09-26-2006, 08:02 AM
ow now the time force ranger

Raging Phoenix
09-26-2006, 08:30 AM
I've got a problem. I've just gone unconcious, but it seems Lucy won't pick up her phone :p. Now my plotline is dead:( *buries it*. Anyway, I have to wait now, since I don't like some vague "you are restored and teleported"-nonsense. I was going for "dang, missed the first fight"

Kamen Rider Build
09-26-2006, 10:04 AM
RP I think evil Shawn has something to do with you

I am bringing Zhane in and Going to bring in Silver so he can help Shawn out

GreySword
09-27-2006, 03:59 AM
I've got a problem. I've just gone unconcious, but it seems Lucy won't pick up her phone :p. Now my plotline is dead:( *buries it*. Anyway, I have to wait now, since I don't like some vague "you are restored and teleported"-nonsense. I was going for "dang, missed the first fight"
But you see, this is where it gets messy: Rick has Lucy's phone. Now, since Prof. Corel took Rick's phone, Rick is talking to Bakari with Lucy's phone. Meaning, you'll only get "busy" while trying to call her.

Raging Phoenix
09-27-2006, 05:55 AM
But you see, this is where it gets messy: Rick has Lucy's phone. Now, since Prof. Corel took Rick's phone, Rick is talking to Bakari with Lucy's phone. Meaning, you'll only get "busy" while trying to call her.

Dang! Totally forgot about that. That will mean I just need to be found. I'll figure something out. Just hold on a bit everyone.

GreySword
09-27-2006, 07:06 AM
Dang! Totally forgot about that. That will mean I just need to be found. I'll figure something out. Just hold on a bit everyone.
Sure, we can wait. After all, we're not the ones dying from a pierced lung and serious inner bleeding...

Kamen Rider Build
09-29-2006, 12:02 PM
Ace is officially out of the RPG I am throwing a Recast for Blue

Gold Zeo Ranger
09-29-2006, 04:18 PM

You could click over, adding a little comic relief. But I don't know if that's your character's persona, to be funny or not.

Luka Millfy
09-29-2006, 10:09 PM
I'll change my second application to blue

GreySword
09-29-2006, 11:01 PM
You could click over, adding a little comic relief. But I don't know if that's your character's persona, to be funny or not.
No, not really a funny guy there... you want funny, you need to see my Quantum Cowboy in 2006.

Anyway, back on topic. Breaker, I really didn't understand what was the point behind Dark Specter asking Ecliptor to hunt down the Rangers and destroy the Red Ranger. After all, he already planted the clone, and Psycho Red was all over the real Shawn. Besides, he's after "the one who can shift the balance to one side's favor", and was asking what to do with him. What you said made no sense.

Luka Millfy
09-30-2006, 05:37 AM
k the application color has changed to blue

Kamen Rider Build
09-30-2006, 06:11 AM
Time Fire is in as blue and if you want to see a twist read the RPG

Purple Millennium Ranger
09-30-2006, 09:45 AM
That is SOME twist :D

Helix Ranger
09-30-2006, 10:00 AM
so breaer can i still be zurgane?

Gold Zeo Ranger
10-04-2006, 06:30 AM
Breaker, my character will probably have to get teleported to NASADA, because Bakari is new to Angel Grove. He doesn't know where the NASADA base is.

GreySword
10-04-2006, 09:20 AM
"Qunatrons! Attack!" he commanded, as four robotic creatures appeared from portals all around Rick. "We'll see what you're really made of, son of Astronema!" and with that, he disappeared.

Eric teleported to the scene and stood in front of Ecliptor in anger."Ecliptor you have no honor so I want you to take on both of us and to make things more interesting I will demorph."Eric said to Ecliptor very grimmly.So Eric did as he said he was going to do and smiled.Rick this is your time to prove yourself with my help.Eric thought as he tried to kick Ecliptor

I'm sorry, but this is getting way too confusing. In my post, I note that Ecliptor summoned Quantrons, and disappeared. In your post, not only does your Ranger demorphs for no reason and fight alongside Rick, he also tries to kick an enemy that is not there, while ignoring those who are.

Kamen Rider Build
10-04-2006, 09:22 AM
I'm sorry, but this is getting way too confusing. In my post, I note that Ecliptor summoned Quantrons, and disappeared. In your post, not only does your Ranger demorphs for no reason and fight alongside Rick, he also tries to kick an enemy that is not there, while ignoring those who are.

Sorry I haven't been on as much as I should if you would like I can fix it but most of my time as been spent at work,and the hospital

GreySword
10-04-2006, 09:28 AM
Sorry I haven't been on as much as I should if you would like I can fix it but most of my time as been spent at work,and the hospital
I have no problem with your on/off time. My problem was with the chaotic way the game is progressing. The way it looks to me, we're still missing a Blue and Black Rangers, and you already wish to create the Silver Ranger. That's what I call rushed.

Luka Millfy
10-04-2006, 09:40 AM
whoops i just invaded as psycho red and im blue

Helix Ranger
10-04-2006, 09:51 AM
so breaker when does my character(Zurgane) appear?

Purple Millennium Ranger
10-04-2006, 09:58 AM
whoops i just invaded as psycho red and im blue

Aren't you both?

Helix Ranger
10-04-2006, 10:36 AM
yep he is.i think.

Luka Millfy
10-04-2006, 10:37 AM
i actually don't take over as blue till after the battle

Gold Zeo Ranger
10-04-2006, 10:49 AM
Man this battle has gotten out of hand. A giant Psycho Ranger, a clone Red Ranger, and the Crimson Ranger all fighting at once? Talk about too much for one to handle.

Luka Millfy
10-04-2006, 11:02 AM
well i was trying to get you guys to bring out a megazord

Purple Millennium Ranger
10-04-2006, 11:05 AM
lol I guessed that... That's why I called mike ;)

Gold Zeo Ranger
10-04-2006, 11:11 AM
But still.. Three major villains attacking at once and Breaker assuming that my character knew right off the bat where NASADA was? I just went ahead and teleported my character there. There was nowhere for Bakari to run at the position he was in.

Helix Ranger
10-05-2006, 07:55 AM
doesanyone know when zurgane will be ready to appear caus eidotn wnat to post yet. if he snot ready or needed? cuase he smy charcter and well. i just want to know?

Purple Millennium Ranger
10-05-2006, 08:51 AM
I'm sure u will be notified...

Helix Ranger
10-05-2006, 08:58 AM
i hope so.....lol

Purple Millennium Ranger
10-10-2006, 03:02 AM
Is anyone going to post?

Luka Millfy
10-10-2006, 03:04 AM
i would but its kinda pointless since im a monster and everyone left

Purple Millennium Ranger
10-10-2006, 03:08 AM
LOL yeah I understand that rofl

Raging Phoenix
10-10-2006, 03:24 AM
I just conpletely lost the plot, though I think the plot lost itself. No offense to you, Breaker, but it seems just a bit bad written.

GreySword
10-10-2006, 04:30 AM
I just conpletely lost the plot, though I think the plot lost itself. No offense to you, Breaker, but it seems just a bit bad written.
No, it's not bad written. I've seen bad written plots, this one doesn't come close. It's a mess, I admit, but that's due to several issues.

- First, the Rangers were to be gathered by teleportation at first, however that didn't happen as RP's character was busy getting shot. That's how all the mess got started.
- Second, everything is beyond rushed. The Rangers are only in their first battle, and already we have: New evil Rangers (who were supposed to come later), a Red Ranger clone AND its discovery and defeat, a 6th Ranger (who clearly isn't supposed to show up that early) and around 3-2 fronts attacking the Rangers at once.
- Third, lack of attention. When not reading through the posts carefully, people tend to themselves and bring up unlikely and illogical plots to cover for it (hence, Eric Corbett teleporting to an area where he talks and tries to fight Ecliptor, who is already gone).
- Fourth, lack of clarity. I don't know what about you guys, but for me it looked like on some posts, the 4 Rangers were together, and at others they were split. Maybe that's just me, but that wasn't clear enough.

All in all, the game itself isn't beyond repair. My suggestion to the game manager is to make a single, clear and descriptive post, that will unite everyone together and assist tightening the loose ends.

Purple Millennium Ranger
10-10-2006, 04:37 AM
wow Bro, yeah I agree... It's a good story but it went all wrong... Hey you be a RPG consultant :) Care to evaluate New breeds?

Raging Phoenix
10-10-2006, 04:45 AM
No, it's not bad written. I've seen bad written plots, this one doesn't come close. It's a mess, I admit, but that's due to several issues.

- First, the Rangers were to be gathered by teleportation at first, however that didn't happen as RP's character was busy getting shot. That's how all the mess got started.
- Second, everything is beyond rushed. The Rangers are only in their first battle, and already we have: New evil Rangers (who were supposed to come later), a Red Ranger clone AND its discovery and defeat, a 6th Ranger (who clearly isn't supposed to show up that early) and around 3-2 fronts attacking the Rangers at once.
- Third, lack of attention. When not reading through the posts carefully, people tend to themselves and bring up unlikely and illogical plots to cover for it (hence, Eric Corbett teleporting to an area where he talks and tries to fight Ecliptor, who is already gone).
- Fourth, lack of clarity. I don't know what about you guys, but for me it looked like on some posts, the 4 Rangers were together, and at others they were split. Maybe that's just me, but that wasn't clear enough.

All in all, the game itself isn't beyond repair. My suggestion to the game manager is to make a single, clear and descriptive post, that will unite everyone together and assist tightening the loose ends.
With bad plot I ment that. When you put it like that I see the plot is okay, but it just come out the way it's written. That is making it confusing. I think you are right about the not reading part. If it wasn't so rushed and misread I didn't need to get shot, because I wouldn't be there. He should've waited for me to leave the room instead of making everyone but me leave when attacking. I kinda didn't want to mess it up by making my posts without sense so I had to be somewhere in the room somehow. I saw not much other options than to almost get killed. My bad maybe, but if I had the time to leave it would've gone right.

Gold Zeo Ranger
10-10-2006, 06:37 AM
wow Bro, yeah I agree... It's a good story but it went all wrong... Hey you be a RPG consultant :) Care to evaluate New breeds?

That's GreySword, the best RPer I know around here. Lol. I still learn from him and others that are better RPers than myself.

Raging Phoenix
10-10-2006, 08:04 AM
I'm sure others learn from you GZR. I know I am.

GreySword
10-10-2006, 08:15 AM
That's GreySword, the best RPer I know around here. Lol. I still learn from him and others that are better RPers than myself.
Oh come on, I'm not that good. Actually, as far as I'm concerned, you're one of the best around here.

Gold Zeo Ranger
10-10-2006, 12:35 PM
Oh come on, I'm not that good. Actually, as far as I'm concerned, you're one of the best around here.

Well if I'm one of the best, you're most definatly up there with me. I think higher.. I said what I said because when you was the Red Ranger in Joker's first Hyper Drive RPG, I looked up to you, because you and your character was just phenominal. I also learned from a few of your RPs along with the help of the great Aragh. Lol. Anyways man, you are one of the greatest in RT.

Helix Ranger
10-10-2006, 01:20 PM
im an RPG student learning from everyone. HEHe! and well im not doing well. but one day i will be like the great GZR and greysword and once you two guys quit the site ill take poer and inform all the newbies from 16 years from now and tell them about you.