PDA

View Full Version : The first RPG you Created or joined when you first came to RT

Kamen Rider Build
09-27-2006, 04:52 AM
What was the very first RPG you created or joined and why?

If you want to know mine It was a failed RPG I created based off a fan fic I wrote called Omega Rescue.

Raging Phoenix
09-27-2006, 06:00 AM
Power Rangers Zodiac from MysticForceLloyd. He was later called RelicHunterLloyd before he disappeared. The idea was to have twelve teens come to China to receive the powers to morph. A nice twist was that the special weapons were actually chosen in the training right after the receiving of the power rather than in Casting Call. The Powers were based on the Chinese Zodiac. The problem was that at that time no one sticked to their RPG's and with twelve people to start with, we ended up with about 3 or 4 (Unfortunately one player died. Mighty M. Green Ranger, may he rest in piece). MysticForceLloyd made a sequel, but during that RPG suddenly decided it wasn't a sequel and the remaining players coming from the previous one should be reset. That kinda killed it because the ones who remained (me and someone else) kinda got stuck because they already wrote about their Ranger past.

Purple Millennium Ranger
09-27-2006, 07:10 AM
My first RPG I think was Bloodline revised or Power Rangers Time force... or both at the same time lol Before that I was in Classes which was awesome :) My first one was just a tester to see why the one I made didn't get any people joining which was called...what else but Power Rangers Millennium Force lol But the first one I got going in was Mutant Force which I droped out of cuz frankly it was to caotic and I really didn't put much though into it... I just picked a title on the top of my head and set it up within a hour lol A few people joined and it got started... Now The first one I made was going to be changed to one where Evil Ranger and Myself were going to run it and call it Power Rangers Millennium Force: Through the stargate...

I joined Bloodline because I thought it was a cool plot and PER made an extra ranger for me... but it was a little to fast and agressive for me... After a bunch of stuff I had to leave it... and TF closed cuz the leader had other stuff he had to take care of...

Adamantium Ranger
09-28-2006, 06:57 AM
First RPG I was in or Created. Well The first RPG i was in was made my Platnium ranger it was called X-men go ranger style, and the first RPG I made was Bloodline I think......it was like back in the day but then I got busy and gave PER control of it and she is doing an amazing job with it :) BUt other then that I have made a couple more RPG like Power Ranger United and a few others.

Uranium Ranger
09-28-2006, 07:40 AM
The first Role Play I ever joined was Power Rangers Omega Force who's creator was Red Dragon Omega Ranger/Red Omega Ranger {unsure} and it worked out till pretty well but all good things must come to an end and gradually it began to fall as well.

The first Role Play I ever created was Power Rangers Elite Force which, well went pretty good but the continuous attacks from the Evil side {controlled by a friend of mine} and some irregularity brewing in the Role Play caused it to die.

Hypester
09-28-2006, 09:51 AM
Roxy Diva's Power Rangers Mystic Force... that was fun... I dropped it before it started though... the first one I remmber playing was Smallville... man, Kara rocked...

ryuurenjaa
09-28-2006, 10:24 AM
power rangers maxius my 1 st rpg

Zerrock
09-28-2006, 11:16 AM
The first RPG I was in here was of my own creation, Power Rangers Double Force. Basically it was about two completely different team of Power Rangers, Ninjas and Police related, who had to save the Earth together. But it isn't easy when you have butting heads constantly and saving the world at the same time. It was partly a success, but there were a few people who was holding the RPG back a bit.

Titanium Ranger
09-28-2006, 11:44 AM
The first RPG I ever joined would be... emm.... I think it was Power Rangers Quantum Force by Solarionranger, now energyranger. It was pretty cool and was basically about Eric and Wes receiving more morphers from the future, which are the Quantum morphers like Eric's. The Chrono Morphers weren't usable anymore and well, I had quite a lot of fun in that RPG till it had to close down because solarion left for the navy.

The first RPG I created was Power Rangers Ninja Storm: the Return of the ninjas. It was about the return of a bigger evil, which caused the original Ninja Storm Rangers to return. It was quite a success, with as far as I remember, 650+ posts. however, it has been split into segments in the archives now :(

Gold Zeo Ranger
09-28-2006, 11:49 AM
The first Power Rangers RPG I was in that actually started was the Mighty Police Rangers" I think... I know that the story was a MMPR and SPD team up. I played Jack Landers in that RPG. It was good until things got carried away. Lol

Zedd's the man
10-01-2006, 01:19 AM
First RPG I joined was SPD: Next Generation. It had about ten people, six of which quit, but instead of stopping the RP, we just killed everyones characters off, and continued. It ended, but decciding the story didn't do the players justice, we made a sequel. It got finished proudly, and now I'm making a third part (The pwners not in it anymore, so It's my RP now).

I made a bad RPG called Power Rangers: Demon Force, which for some reason, attracted alot of High-reputation players like Deka~Crimson. It ended forcefully, when all the old RPG's got shut.

Pinkranger
10-01-2006, 02:16 AM
First RPG I joined was SPD: Next Generation. It had about ten people, six of which quit, but instead of stopping the RP, we just killed everyones characters off, and continued. It ended, but decciding the story didn't do the players justice, we made a sequel. It got finished proudly, and now I'm making a third part (The pwners not in it anymore, so It's my RP now).

Yeah that was my first RP, and I am apart of that, and I think we have done and good job at this RP, and hope to re-start it agian. I was proud to have Zedd and KWS, or SSR or what ever his name is now lol. I really have fun doing this SPD one and I think we did an amazing job with the characters in it, and Zedd created a new character which I really liked, so I think its the best stories and RP I've been in.

King Kazma
10-01-2006, 04:07 AM
Wow my first rpg had to be Green Mystic Ranger's Ninja Storm rpg, the storyline was really good and i remember i kept refreshing the page every two minutes or so just so i could read another posts, i liked my character too...the silver thunder ranger :D totally rocking rpg, until RT changed over to JT and it disappeared that was :(.

And the first one i created was a NS rpg called Power Rangers Ninja Storm: Age of the shogun, which basically i personally thought it rocked, the cast were all great and we had lots of fun, i also got my first rpg romance, sadly that disappeared too with the shift between RT and JT :(:(, i plan to bring it back some day, if i ever remember exactly how the storyline went that is!

Red Turbo Ranger
10-01-2006, 02:10 PM
The first RPG I joined on this site and the first RPG I have ever been a part of was a version of the Sentai Version of Power Rangers Turbo (I am having a name blank right now).

The first RPG I created was Power Rangers Ninjeti: The Next Generation, which failed miserably because of some errors by me and some big errors and screwups by another role player.