PDA

View Full Version : Power Rangers SUBZERO

Uranium Ranger
09-30-2006, 08:16 PM
Brett Callaway

Brett Callaway walked through the College grounds. He was wearing black full-sleeved shirt (with the sleeves rolled up to his fore-arms) with white jeans and black joggers. He raced a hand through his hair as he walked into the Hall and into his final class for the day as he had the rest of the day empty. After about an hour, Brett walked out of the class with his bag slung over his shoulder. He walked out of the College and got onto his bike and started the engine before he rode away from the College with the wind blowing his hair backwards.

He stopped at a Grocery Store and bought six cans of cokes and opened one himself and drank it down and then continued on his way towards the park where he thought his friends would be. He parked his bike and locked it before he walked into the park and soon spotted his friends. "Hey Guys and Gals. How's it going?" he asked them with a smile before he saw Evan coming their way. "Hey man." he said as he clapped hands with him. "Oh man...you have been allot busy then" he said as he patted him on the back before he took out the cans from his bag. "Anyone up for some coke?" he asked before he handed each of them one and took the last one himself. "yeah sure" he said as he took a sip and looked at the others. "What about you all?" he asked them.

RavenDCloud
10-01-2006, 04:16 PM
Winter Bree Villarreal

Sitting alone in the park, where the sun beams down on her back, she looks ahead to the laughing happy people. Friendships had been formed but she still remained to herself. She hadn't thought it would have been so hard to make friends, but her trust in humanity and people was a bit tattered at the moment. Yet looking ahead of her she saw a group of people playing frisbee and she looked at her journal and book besides her. "Should I or shouldn't I?" Winter thinks as she gets up and packs her books into her bag.

Winter looks down at herself and the pink round neck top, with her blue jean shorts and pink converse to her hair that was in a low ponytail. She walks over to the group and wonders if she'd be allowed to play.

"Hi...um I don't...well you see...I'm..." She looks down and then looks back up " I was wondering if I'd be able to play? My names Winter Bree Villarreal, but people usually just call me Winter." She said quietly, a mere whisper as if she had song the words.

Titanium Ranger
10-01-2006, 08:26 PM
Joseph "Joe" Storm

Joe Storm was in his room at the apartment. Having gotten out of college unusually early, he had no intention of staying there more than he had to. He was now at his home, in his room, sitting on the couch with his trusted friend, Blue, the guitar in his hands. He was playing a soft tune on it that he had played the previous night at a friend's party. But soon, he got bored and changed it to a fast one.

however, Joe got tired of playing. his hands were slightly aching so he put his 'friend' down and walked to the washroom. Washing his face once and applying some cologne, he looked himself in the mirror. Joe looked decent enough to go outside, with a dark blue body-fit T-shirt and light blue jeans ripped at the knees. He put on a blue cap and walked outside into the bright sunshine, making his way towards the park.

Joe stopped at a concession stand and bought a disposable bottle of cola, which he drained on the way to the park. Entering, Joe walked in and sat on a bench, letting the sun shine down on him while he looked at the people around him. A ball rolled to his feet and he looked at two children standing some yards away from him, asking for it. Joe smiled and kicked the ball back at them, watching the two return to their game.

Joe looked aside and recognized some people from his college playing some frisbee. He walked over to Evan and tilted his cap backwards as he grinned. "You've got that right. It isn't easy and it isn't for everyone." he said, sitting down beside him. "So, what's up?" he asked, thumping Evan on the knee and he watched him howl in pain. "Oh, sorry man, I didn't mean to. I was just, um, wondering if I could play too." Joe said, trying to cover up for being an idiot.

Chromium Ranger
10-02-2006, 02:06 AM
Naomi Tucker

Naomi was at the park, practicing her hip hop. She was dressed in a loose t-shirt which allowed her to move her arms freely, as well as a pair of ripped jeans. A small beatbox helped her to move to the music, and she just followed her instincts. Soon enough, a small crowd gathered and applauded as Naomi executed each move perfectly. Not really liking that she was the center of attention, she finished off the round and collected her things. Several people groaned but left Naomi to do her own thing. "Amazing how little the human mind needs to be captivated," she chuckled, shaking her head. She straightened up and looked around the park. A group of people she had been acquainted with from college were standing about, playing some frisbee.

"Ok, mom. I'll try to be nice," Naomi muttered. She approached them with a tentative smile on her face. "Um, hey. I was wondering if I could join your game," she shrugged. Naomi wanted to go to the nearest tree and hit her head for making it sound so formal. She was all too aware that they may be staring at her for her choice of clothing. 'Greeaaattt. I try to make friends, but they think I'm some gangster wannabe,' she thought to herself. "You know what, maybe this was a bad idea. I'll go... be an idiot somewhere else," she said, shoving her hands into her pocket and walking away, hoping that maybe, just maybe, one of them would stop her.

Chromium Ranger
10-03-2006, 12:02 AM
Naomi Tucker

Naomi was surprised when a guy approached her. "Yeah, that's probably me," she said, running gracefully to catch a frisbee that had been tossed over her head. She passed it back to the other people. "Thanks for the compliment. Don't hear it too much anymore," she shrugged. "If you want to, I could do that," Naomi was surprised. No one had ever taken such an interest in her dancing. Her parents thought it was a waste of time, and her siblings thought that it was a waste of talent. "I'm Naomi Tucker," she presently answered, bringing her thoughts away from her family.

Naomi ran over to her boombox and selected a CD from her collection. Her choice was "Ridin'" by Chamiilionaire. She ran back to her new-found friends and smiled. "Ok, I'll start you guys off easy. This move is called a six-step, one of the most basic moves. It may look a little hard, but when you try it, it's actually pretty easy." Naomi started on the ground and started her own six-step to the beat. Then she did it slower for the others to see how to do the move. "Anyone up for trying?"

Uranium Ranger
10-04-2006, 02:05 AM
Brett Callaway

Brett started playing Frisbee with Evan and the others and welcomed the others who wished to join. He jumped and grabbed the Frisbee which was swinging away. He stood up and saw Naomi Tucker, who was a bit famed for her dancing and saw her showing them some dance steps and grinned broadly. He did a few steps for a minute and then sat down because a guy of his figure looked dump doing some dance steps.

He then saw the two bullies walk up to them and begin taunting them and he clenched his fist and then saw one of them kicking Evan between the legs and immediately he stood up with anger flaring in his eyes. He helped Naomi to her feet and then bent down besides Evan and then stood up to make an eye to eye contact with Hector and Jesse. "Why don't you pick on someone your own size!?" he threatened before he shoved Hector backwards. "You coward jerk!" he said. "Go home and ask your mommy to change your diapers because you sure do stink" he said. "We'll fight you but please, you will have to pay your hospital bills yourself!"

Chromium Ranger
10-04-2006, 10:29 AM
Naomi Tucker

Naomi was having a good time as she watched Evan and Brett dance. They were pretty good for guys who looked like they had never danced a day in their lives. Suddenly, two bullies walked up to them and started to speak to them. They made fun of her dancing and that was something Naomi wouldn't take. When Jesse pushed her down and grabbed her stereo, she was too stunned to do anything. However, when Brett helped her up, anger flared inside her.

"Hey, what's the big idea?" Naomi said angrily, making sure Evan was okay. "Just give me my stereo back, and there'll be no problems," she said in a dangerously quiet voice. "Just leave us alone." Naomi was pretty tall, but was nothing compared to Hector and Jesse. She felt her courage fade a little, but the sight of Evan on the ground renewed that courage, seeing how he got hurt while standing up for her. Naomi stood about a good 6 inches shorter than both bullies, but her green eyes were snapping brightly and an angry frown twisted its way around her mouth. "They're not worth it, Brett," she said in disgust, finally turning away.

Titanium Ranger
10-04-2006, 11:36 AM
Joe Storm

Joe watched the new girl join, then leave them and then be persuaded by Evan to stay. He was glad Evan wasn't pushing the part where joe had hit his knee, because it was rather embarassing for him. He looked ahead at the bullies bragging about being tall and uptil now, he was bent holding his knees but stood to his straight height now.

"Still arguing you're taller?" Joe grinned. He was always like this about his height and being taller than the usual people, he always prided himself on that. However, he knew there were people who used their heights to unfair advantages and knew their one weak point - their emotions. If he could stir them, then he had a pretty good chance. He watched them snatch naomi's stereo and fling her to the ground, then Brett go into a rant and laughed at his comments. Then he looked at Naomi saying they were not worth it.

"You know, you're right." he smiled and turned to Hector and Jesse and placed a hand on Jesse's shoulder with a smiling look that did not reach his eyes. "Look, why don't you just return the stereo and scoot off to make fools out of yourselves elsewhere?" he asked. The tone in his voice indicated his seriousness as Joe looked at Jesse. Jesse however, flung his arm around and gave him a boxx around the ears which sent Joe's cap flying. Joe's head was forced to look sideways from the inpact, and the look on his face showed he was trying to control his anger. He slowly turned his face to the laughing bullies and pushed one in the chest, sending him staggering back a few feet.

"If you wanna do this the hard way, then I'm all for it." he growled, standing straight and calm, prepared to counter the thugs' first move.

Titanium Ranger
10-04-2006, 08:04 PM
Joe Storm

Joe bent over slightly when Jesse punched him in the stomach but quickly recovered, showing no pain on his face, only an expression that should have made it clear that any physical attack Jesse would make would only anger him further. This was one thing he had learnt from martial arts - never to show his pain.

He then had the stereo played full in his face. "Look man, ordinarily I love music but this is too loud for your own good. Let's try that on you shall we?" Joe asked in an angry tone but before he could make a move, Jesse and Hector started acting like fools.

"Dude, first of all, I doubt any one of us would be giving anything to you. Second of all, I think I've had enough of you guys." Joe said, clenching his fists as he lunged forward. There was a slightly surprised look on Jesse's face. He had evidently not expected the victims of their bullying to fight back but Jesse sidestepped neatly and tripped Joe up, sending him down on the ground.

Even from his position, Joe could hear the bullies laughter and anger built up inside him. joe side-flipped back to his feet and held out a hand. "That's it, bring it you punk. if you really want a buttful of foot." Joe growled.

Uranium Ranger
10-04-2006, 11:30 PM
Brett Callaway

Brett heard Naomi telling him that they weren't worth it. "But unless they learn their lessons today, they're going to keep on doing it" he said, anger flaring in his eyes as he stood besides Joe and looked at these two in the eye, he was getting tired of these jerks and if it was money they wanted, they would get it from him, but he would rather use it to pay their hospital bills.

"Dude, you really should stop that. You like half woman half man with those dance moves" he commented with a smirk on his face with his arms folded. "Really, I should go to your mommies and ask them what gender you belong to" he said but then saw them shoving the bag from Winter Bree and spilling all it's contents and his eyes seemed to turn into narrow slits as he observed their moves, trying to remain calm.

"That's it you son of a B****" he murmured as he saw Joe being tripped to the ground and saw him flipping to his feet. "And a mouth full of fist!?" he added to Joe's growl as he stood besides him. "Just give us the stuff back and I promise you won't have many bruises and perhaps a red butt from the spanking" he growled.

Chromium Ranger
10-07-2006, 12:00 AM
Naomi Tucker

Naomi rolled her eyes as Brett, Joe, and now Evan stood to fight the bullies. "Stupid male egos," she muttered. She stood between the two sides and looked at her friends. "Look guys, just leave it alone." Hector placed an arm on her shoulder and Naomi immediately used his weight to flip him over her shoulder. When he was on the ground, she placed her foot on his throat. "Now that wasn't very nice. Now I have to go wash my shirt about 4 times to get all of your grease off of it." Naomi added a little pressure to her foot and began to cut off his air supply.

"Now what do you say you give me my stereo, and we all go our separate ways?" Naomi asked sweetly, addling little more pressure to his throat. Hector was starting to turn red from loss of air and Naomi locked eyes with Jesse. "It's your choice. I'm not lifting my foot until you give me my stereo and leave us alone," she gave him a choice.

RavenDCloud
10-07-2006, 02:58 AM
Winter Bree Villarreal

Winter Bree had been about to answer Evan's question when the two bullies appeared out of nowhere. She flipped over head one of them, but she noticed that Hector had taken a liking to her backpack. "Excuse me , but unless your intellegence is higher then a 3.4 then i seriously doubt you'd understand the material I have in my backpack." She growled out.

She watched idly by as she saw Naomi throw one to the ground and she cheered for female power. She moved to stand next to Naomi and looked down at Hector, "this is why it isn't a good idea to mess with people or their things...and Jesse unless you want to taste first hand what a tree tastes like i suggest you gives us the things back and you take off. Little boys...thats exactly what you are." She growled out , she pulled her hair loose from it's binding and looked harshly at Jesse and then down at Hector.

Uranium Ranger
10-07-2006, 04:16 AM
Brett Callaway

Brett had a grin cross his face as a sudden thought struck him and then the grin got even broader when Naomi flipped Hector off the ground and onto his back. "This will be something to talk about" he said before he stepped back from the group and went to his coke. He shook it vigorously, causing the fizz inside to come to life and then saw Hector walk up to him and snatch it away from him and inwardly started laughing.

"Catch cha on the flip side" he said before he saw him pouring the coke on Winter's book. "Hey!" he said before he grabbed his arm and jerked it backwards so Hector was now facing him. He clenched his fist and then lashed out with a hard upper-cut with his right hand to Hector's jaws, sending him staggering backwards. "I've had enough of you guys for one day!" he called out in anger as his anger was really getting to him no matter how hard he tried to remain calm

Titanium Ranger
10-08-2006, 01:11 AM
Joe Storm

Joe looked as Naomi flipped Jesse onto his back. "Wow, how's that for humiliation!" he laughed, looking sideways at Brett. "You got it man, they're asking for it." he growled, before the rest of the happenings transpired. Winter's books were drenched, cola was spilled all over one of the bullies and Evan unleashed his full fury onto the idiots.

"Way to go!" he cheered and then watched Evan whip the belt out of Jesse's hands. "I should've thought even idiots like you would've learnt your lesson by now, but since everyone seems to be having fun..." Joe commented quietly before spinning around and planting a back kick straight to Jesse's midriff, sending him flying through the air and flipping backwards on a bench, landing on the ground on the other side.

"If you really think you've got a chance, think again." he growled, before looking sideways at Winter and her books. "I think after some drying, they'll be fine. I'm sure they didn't ask for a drink though." joe grinned slightly before turning back to look at the bullies.

Uranium Ranger
10-11-2006, 07:04 AM
Brett Callaway

Brett looked on and clenched his fist as he saw them throw Naomi's stereo on the tree and was about to launch himself on them when a guy clad in blue jeans and green jacket took them down for him and as he observed the beaten bullies, the guy disappeared as quickly as he had appeared. "That was strange" he said before he saw Jesse and Hector weeping on the ground and smirked. "You guys really should get a lolly-pop from down the lane" he said before going to the wrecked stereo and picked up it's parts.

He returned to Naomi with some pieces in his hands. "Sorry about the stereo" he said and then looked at Evan. "Yeah, let's go there" he said, remembering that fat guy and another thin one who seemed to imitate the fat one but knew that they were good at these things though he went up to them once or twice.

Chromium Ranger
10-11-2006, 01:12 PM
Naomi Tucker

Naomi started in shock as Hector threw her stereo into a tree, completely breaking it. "Hey!" she started forward, along with Brett, but was stopped similarly by the guy in green. "Who?" she managed to get out before he completely whaled on Hector and Jesse. Holding back a snicker, she stepped forward to thank him, but when she looked back, he was gone. She cocked her head in response, but didn't have time to contemplate it before Brett approached her with the pieces of her stereo.

"Thanks, Brett," Naomi said sadly, looking at the pieces of her beloved stereo. Then she perked up at the prospect of it being able to be fixed. "You think they can fix this mess?" she asked skeptically. Naomi was a realist, always had been, always will be. She shrugged her shoulders and followed Brett and Evan. "Oh well, I don't think they can break it any more," she smiled. As she walked by Jesse, who was on the ground in pain, she crouched down to face level and patted him on the head. "Moral of the story? Don't mess with people who can kick your butt," Naomi said sweetly before continuing on.

RavenDCloud
10-11-2006, 03:34 PM
Winter Bree Villarreal

She looked on as her books and her bag was opened , and the books were ruined. Her sarcastic grin turned into a deeper scowl. She moved forward only to move backward when the two bullies began whipping around the belt. Winter's mouth dropped when she witnessed them throwing Noami's stereo into the tree. Once more Winter took a step forward but she stopped and fell backwards, but felt the hands of a stranger. She watched his form and she watched on in confusion.

"His stance, his...could it be?" Winter thought as she heard Evan's voice telling them about a a guy's place. She walked towards her books and her book bag and picked them up flipping through the wet, soaked pages and shook her head. "Their ruined..." She said quietly as she shut the book and walked over to a trash can dumping them into the trash can. She walked back to her book bag and zippered it up. She looked at the bag, and tears formed in her eyes, she wiped at them furiously, looking down.

"I'm sorry W..." She whispered to the wind as she turned to follow the others. She glared heatedly at the fallen bullies and her glare only increased as she passed by.

Uranium Ranger
10-14-2006, 04:53 AM
Naomi Tucker

Naomi started in shock as Hector threw her stereo into a tree, completely breaking it. "Hey!" she started forward, along with Brett, but was stopped similarly by the guy in green. "Who?" she managed to get out before he completely whaled on Hector and Jesse. Holding back a snicker, she stepped forward to thank him, but when she looked back, he was gone. She cocked her head in response, but didn't have time to contemplate it before Brett approached her with the pieces of her stereo.

"Thanks, Brett," Naomi said sadly, looking at the pieces of her beloved stereo. Then she perked up at the prospect of it being able to be fixed. "You think they can fix this mess?" she asked skeptically. Naomi was a realist, always had been, always will be. She shrugged her shoulders and followed Brett and Evan. "Oh well, I don't think they can break it any more," she smiled. As she walked by Jesse, who was on the ground in pain, she crouched down to face level and patted him on the head. "Moral of the story? Don't mess with people who can kick your butt," Naomi said sweetly before continuing on.

Brett Callaway

Brett looked at Naomi's saddened expression. "Yeah, they can fix it" he said with a smile before he continued on his way but stopped when Jesse approached Naomi and handed her 200$ saying that he was pretty sorry and about it's repairs and commented her on her strong arm and smirked. The bullies had been beaten pretty badly and a part of him felt bad but the other didn't, it was like the bullies had been taught a lesson and they were paying for their deeds, literally.

He went in the shop as Evan opened the door and looked at Mr.Bulkmeyer who seemed to be sweating badly, almost as if he had waken up from a horrible nightmare and then looked towards the three employees and heard their snapping remarks. To him, they were anything but employees so he just let Evan do the talking and went over to the Sandwich and Salad Bar and observed the shop. It seemed deserted which was unusual and looked at the three employees once again.

He went about in the shop, acting casual and then came upon Evan and looked at Mr. Bulkmeyer and then at the counter, as if admiring it. "Something's not right" he said in a voice barely above a whisper as he fingered the counter and then leaned against it, with a smile on his face though he was wondering what the hell was going on there. "S'up?" he asked one of the employees with a smirk on his face, expecting some harsh words.

Chromium Ranger
10-15-2006, 02:55 PM
Naomi Tucker

Naomi heard a voice call her from behind, and she turned to face Jesse. She smiled and accepted the $200 from his outstretched hand. "Thanks Jesse," she said before turning back to her friends. "My arm? Oh it gets around." She followed them out of the park to the shop they had recommended. "This is the place?" Naomi asked skeptically. Shrugging and trusting her friends' instincts, she entered the store. Almost immediately she felt a strong feeling of fear and dread eminating from Mr. Bulkmeyer.

Naomi watched as Evan handed over her stereo. She turned around to browse the shop, seeing how she had never been in there before. The girl cast nonchalant glances at her friends and at the owner. He was sweating profusely and sending nervous looks at the 'employees.' Naomi decided to play it cool and made her way back to Evan and Brett. She heard Brett mutter that something wasn't right, and he wasn't the only one who felt that way. "You don't think we all don't see it?" she asked in a voice as quiet as a mouse. She listened as Brett made some smart-ass remark to one of the employees, and she bit down a smile.

Naomi looked to see where Joe and Winter were, and they were still around the shop. She saw one of the employees staring at her. Curling her lip in disgust, she turned away and pretended to study a watch inside the glass counter. The young woman could feel his eyes on her, so she squirmed uncomfortably under the scrutiny. Something wasn't right about those three employees, but she couldn't quiet place it.

Titanium Ranger
10-17-2006, 08:40 PM
Joe Storm

Joe looked on in shock as Jesse smashed Naomi's stereo. He clenched his fists tighter, but waited for a reaction from Naomi. Maybe she would like to embarass him again, or say something to him herself. It was her stereo after all, so her fight. But he was there for the backup, if she wanted it.

However, Joe looked at the guy in green coming in, beating up the bullies and leaving just as abruptly as he had entered. He looked at them looking defeated and broken and had to smile at that. "Can't say you didn't deserve it." he smirked, and then looked at them being all babyish about the situation. Joe made up a face in disgust. One moment, they tried to act like lions, the next they were like cockroaches. He looked at them, standing on the sideline while watching the others negotiate with them, and take the money and leave them.

"You're right. Leave them, and they sure aren't going to try anything like that again." Joe laughed as he walked by them and on purpose, he stirred up some dirt which must have gone on the bullies' faces. Walking with the others, they reached Bulkmeyer's. Joe stopped outside to admire some posters of some rockstars, hung on the outside window of a neighbouring shop. Finally, he went in, only to find the atmosphere rather tense. Bulk, he could clearly see was sweating and the employees were not exactly the friendliest people one could meet. He saw one of them with their eyes on Naomi, and recalled a friend at school complaining about how guys used to look at her and how it made her uncomfortable. So, rather nonchalantly, Joe walked over besides her and looked down at the watches.

"So, um, do you like gold watches or sports type of watches?" he asked Naomi in a rather cheerful voice. inwardly, he was grinning because in a way, his tall form blocked out the employee's view of the girl beside him and looking at him from the corner of his eye, Joe could see the guy going red in the face. But even though he liked the teasing, he was wondering what the people were up to. Employees like that should be fired on the spot, because rather than attracting customers, they seemed more likely to scare them away.

Chromium Ranger
10-21-2006, 05:24 PM
Naomi Tucker

Naomi shifted uncomfortably under the scrutiny of the employee. When a tall form stepped in front of her, she looked up and smiled at Joe's question. "Well, gold watches are a little too expensive for my taste, so I think I'll stick with sports watches," she grinned up at him. "Thanks," she muttered under her breath. She stood up straight against the counter and started a trek around the store once more. Naomi heard a slight banging and she watched curiously as Evan opened the door to reveal she could assume to be Mr. Skullovitch. He screamed something about robbers and getting the police. Naomi jumped and stopped short as a huge man grabbed the store owner.

Naomi slipped around a corner and tried to make it to the exit without getting spotted. Just as she almost reached the door, her friends had been discovered and one of the employees jumped to the door with a gun in his outstretched hand. "Oh boy," she muttered, putting her hands in the air. Naomi was herded back into her friends, where she was told to relinquish all of her valuables. Glad that she hadn't put the money Jesse had given her in her wallet, she gingerly pulled out her wallet and pulled out the twenty that was stashed in there. "That's all I have," she lied bold-faced to the robbers. Naomi was reluctant to unfasten the gold chain around her neck which held the pendant her father had given to her when she was quite young. Handing over her valuables, she stepped back against the wall, the sight of guns unnerving her.

Titanium Ranger
10-21-2006, 10:09 PM
Joe Storm

Joe looked at the girl in yellow beside him and said nothing. He only flashed a thumbs up which the thieves could not see and then continued to look around. He turned to see Evan walking to a closet and out popped Mr. Skullovitch, tied and bleeding. He asked for the cops when another person came in and ordered the employees. He immediately sensed trouble and apparently so did his friends because Noami made a rush for the door but was cornered. Joe himself knew escape was not possible, so crouching down in the aisles, he looked for anything that might be used as a weapon. However, he had run off to the wrong place and there was nothing around except for detergents and soaps.

Held at gunpoint, he gave in and allowed himself to be led to the others. All the time, his mind was thinking up one martial arts move to escape but even though he could think of a dozen, there were four more of the thugs around. They were bound to get hurt, if not him, then one of his friends. And he didn't want that. So walking with the thugs, he stood against the wall beside Naomi and took off his silver chain watch and his wallet and gave it to the theiives. Then he tipped back his cap and took it off, holding it out to the thugs.

"You can have this if you want," he smirked and got a butt from the gun to the side of his head for his smartness. Dropping the cap to the floor, Joe gingerly fingered the side of his head, where he could feel a growing bruise. He glared at the thug, but did not say anything because it might just be a foolhardy move to further p*** these guys off, considering that each of them seemed to have a gun.

Uranium Ranger
10-22-2006, 05:39 AM
Brett Callaway

Brett whipped around as Evan opened the closet door and out fell Mr. Skullovitch, with black eyes and bleeding from his lower lip, practically telling them to run for their lives. "What the hell!?" he exclaimed before all of the 'employees' pulled out their guns and confirmed that it was indeed a hold up. He saw Naomi reaching for the door but she was intercepted and he along with the others were backed into a corner.

He knew what was coming next, they asked them to give up all their valuables. He slung his bag over his shoulder and brought out the one can of coke that was left. "Coke...pretty valuable to me. Helps me keep my nerve" he said with a solemn face but felt a sharp blow against his face that caused him to fall on one knee. He stood up and placed a hand on his lips and saw that they were bleeding a bit. He placed his hand on the back-pocked of his white jeans and brought out his wallet and opened it, glad that he had spend most of the money he had on the cokes. He pulled out three twenty bills and handed it to them. "Dude, do you think we can catch them off-guard?" he whispered to Joe and Evan who were besides him.

RavenDCloud
11-07-2006, 02:04 AM
~Winter Bree Villarreal~

Winter had been shocked when they had come across Skull. She had thought the employees were a bit strange yet she just figured "Hey Bulk and Skull hired them." Yet she was shocked when they had announced it was a stick up. She grinned machivously as they told them to get in front of them. She had awhile back dialed 9-1-1 on her cell phone and her cell phone was hidden in her back pocket that seemed invisible to others. She was outraged when she watched her friends give up her posessions but she was more shocked that they seemed to had forgotten her.

She smiled once more as a plan had formed in her head but she waited to see what Evan was going to do. Deciding that he was going to ask for everyone's opinion she made her move without him. She walked towards one of the guys,casually putting her hand on his upper forearm. Mainly she moved towards the bossman. "You know, theres something about a man in power that abosolutey makes me think of the word hot." She whispered sudectivly. She blew in his ear and casually made conversation as she watched from the corner of her eye that the other fugitives all held her friends at gun point she jerked her head to Evan in a casual way, indicating that they should start the attack.

"Is their a lady in your life handsome?" Winter asked, her voice as sultry as she could make it hoping her friends would take the hint and attack.

Chromium Ranger
11-08-2006, 11:59 PM
Naomi Tucker

Naomi looked on nervously as Winter approached the boss flirtatiously. "Uh, I don't think..." she trailed off as she saw Nathan enjoying it. "Oh God," she muttered nervously. When Winter took the boss' gun and smushed his food, Naomi tersed slightly, waiting for an explosion. Suddenly he let out a roar to his three lackeys and she found herself facing Rufus with Joe beside her. "So, you think we can talk about this?" Naomi asked.

Naomi ducked under a punch and gulped. "Guess not," she muttered, dodging a boot to her stomach. She struck out with an attack of her own. She incorporated her dancing into her fighting and it worked a lot smoother. She did a coffee grinder and swept Rufus off his feet. Looking around quickly, she saw Evan holding his own. She tried to find some sort of weapon but couldn't find one. "You know, I could use a little help here," she said to Joe.

Titanium Ranger
11-09-2006, 01:53 AM
Joe Storm

Jeo looked at Winter and bit back a laugh. Way to go, amazing. And the nuts fall for girl charms too, Joe thought, guffawing inside of himself at his foolishness. He knew that once she had got him engrossed this far, she could go all the way. but then the tide turned quickly and he found himself and Naomi face to face with Rufus. Well, basically Naomi took care of the guy.

"What for? You already got him where you want him." Joe grinned, walking forward but Rufus caught him by the shirt and tried to yank him down. Either that, or he was trying to trip Joe but Joe didn't wait. He caught Rufus by the shirt and dragged him up to an almost standing position with some effort. As Rufus was regaining his balance, joe kneed him in the guts and spin kicked him in the face, sending him flying backwards. He took a fighting stance and just continued to smile as he glanced at Naomi.

"How's that for help?"

Uranium Ranger
11-10-2006, 11:56 PM
Brett Callaway

Brett rushed to a side of the store when the flour spread everywhere but was subdued to one side. He then looked on in bewilderment as Winter flirted with Nathan. Pulling it off like a pro, he thought with a slight grin. He then saw her take harsh actions against the big fat Nathan and knew that the worst was just round the corner. He soon came face to face with Donald with Winter by his side.

He ducked his swing and quickly punched him in the gut. Donald then tried to elbow Brett somewhere but Brett moved backwards just enough for the blow to miss it's spot and connect with his thigh. He winced before he grabbed Donald's head and drove his knee into his head, making it stagger backwards. He then slipped between his legs and from behind caught him in a full-nelson, hoping that Winter would find something to do to him before he could break free from Brett's grip.

Chromium Ranger
11-11-2006, 01:07 AM
Joe Storm

Jeo looked at Winter and bit back a laugh. Way to go, amazing. And the nuts fall for girl charms too, Joe thought, guffawing inside of himself at his foolishness. He knew that once she had got him engrossed this far, she could go all the way. but then the tide turned quickly and he found himself and Naomi face to face with Rufus. Well, basically Naomi took care of the guy.

"What for? You already got him where you want him." Joe grinned, walking forward but Rufus caught him by the shirt and tried to yank him down. Either that, or he was trying to trip Joe but Joe didn't wait. He caught Rufus by the shirt and dragged him up to an almost standing position with some effort. As Rufus was regaining his balance, Joe kneed him in the guts and spin kicked him in the face, sending him flying backwards. He took a fighting stance and just continued to smile as he glanced at Naomi.

"How's that for help?"

Naomi Tucker

"Gee, thanks," Naomi panted from exhaustion. "I'm not a fighter, I'm a dancer!" she muttered. She caught her breath as Joe finished off Rufus. "I doubt he'll be up and running after that kick," she remarked dryly, looking up at Joe's face. She looked around at the others to see how they were faring. "So, where'd you learn to fight like that?" she asked. She kept an eye on Rufus as he kept trying to stand up but ended up crashing back down to the floor again.

Naomi smirked at Joe. "Told you so," she joked, nodding at Rufus' prone form. "You think we should go help the others?" she asked him, looking up at his face. "Do you have to be so tall?" she added as an afterthought. "My neck's hurting from looking up at you all the time," she joked.

Titanium Ranger
11-11-2006, 02:41 AM
Naomi Tucker

"Gee, thanks," Naomi panted from exhaustion. "I'm not a fighter, I'm a dancer!" she muttered. She caught her breath as Joe finished off Rufus. "I doubt he'll be up and running after that kick," she remarked dryly, looking up at Joe's face. She looked around at the others to see how they were faring. "So, where'd you learn to fight like that?" she asked. She kept an eye on Rufus as he kept trying to stand up but ended up crashing back down to the floor again.

Naomi smirked at Joe. "Told you so," she joked, nodding at Rufus' prone form. "You think we should go help the others?" she asked him, looking up at his face. "Do you have to be so tall?" she added as an afterthought. "My neck's hurting from looking up at you all the time," she joked.

Joe Storm

"Sure!" Joe wore a smug expression on his face as he looked down. "You're not? Well, your moves seem to contradict you then." he smiled as he looked down at Rufus. "Well, if he does get up from that, I'll wash the dishes in a restaurant for a whole day." he quipped, kneeling besides the guy to make sure he was down, then getting up.

"Lessons, dojos, etcetera etcera." Joe shrugged. "Tall? I was born to be tall." Joe laughed. This was a comment most people passed on him, and the thing very visitor to his parents commented on when he was a teenager, so by now, he was quite used to it. "Don't worry, I'll try not to keep you in the shadows." he winked, before looking at the others.

"I think we should, except that they don't look like they need help. But let's try," he said, running over to Evan as he looked down at the person he had knocked down. "Nice one." he had to grin as the crook held his bleeding nose.

Uranium Ranger
11-16-2006, 12:44 AM
Brett Callaway

Brett strained to keep Donald in his grasp when Donal pushed himself backwards and drove Brett into the wall. Brett winced as his grasp loosened. That was all that Donald needed as he turned around and grabbed Brett by the neck and pressed him hard against the wall. Brett's face started to turn pink due to the lack of oxygen as he gathered every last ounce of strenght to place his hands on Donald's wrists and brought them apart slowly as both were applying much pressure.

Seeing the opening, Brett jarred his elbow across Donald's cheek sending him stumbling backwards. Brett took huge gulps of air greedily before he ducked Donald's punch and punched him in the guts before grabbing his head and slamming it against the wall. He grinned weakly as he saw him with a dazed look and he looked towards the others and saw Evan dealing with Martin skillfully. "Nice job man" he said as he stood near Donald, making sure he would try nothing funny..

Titanium Ranger
12-02-2006, 07:19 AM
Joe Storm

Joe Storm looked over at his friend as he fought the thug called Martin. Martin seemed to be overcharged and chagrined but Evan was a good enough match, or rather, too much for Martin to take. The thug eventually stumbled down, but got up holding a knife. For a moment, joe felt like intervening but he knew he might only cause Evan distraction which might lead to a disastrous situation for his friend. Besides, he seemed to have control so Joe let him fight his fight.

Eventually, Evan flipped the thug onto his back. "Hey, good one!" he applauded, appreciatively thumping him on the shoulder. joe looked down at the thug. "Hope you blokes learnt your lesson and will scoot unless you want more." he added in a considerably cheerful tone.

RavenDCloud
12-06-2006, 03:50 PM
((ooc: Boy it's been awhile...where has my brain been? *grins* Back to Winter))

Winter Bree Villarreal

Winter watched the seen unfold before her eyes as the others seemed to be fighting. She watched as Evan tried to evade the thugs blade and she found herself grasping at the counter where she stood beside calmly , hoping that he came out alright. She turned and saw Brett fighting with another thug and she cringed as she saw how the fight was going. She stepped forward as if to intervine but stopped herself because she didn't want to distract him or cause him to loose focus. She stayed by the counter and bit her nails with worry for her friends.

"This is not going too..."She stopped mid sentence as she saw Brett flip the thug onto his back and she gave out a slight cheer. "Ya! Go Brett! " She said but smile goofily and grinned, thinking to her self "they got what they deserve. THe nerve of them , trying to harm people". She looked over towards Noami then looked back towards the front. She breathed in a deep sigh of relief and let go of the counter of which she had held in a death grip.