PDA

View Full Version : The Thunder Rangers: A New Breed is Born "Disscussion Thread"

Helix Ranger
10-05-2006, 10:32 AM
For thsoe who need to knwo the stuff here it is

The Casting Calls (http://www.rangertalk.com/showthread.php?t=11510)

The Actual RPG (http://www.rangertalk.com/showthread.php?t=11590)

and heresteh rest of the info

http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/7814/thunderiw8.png

The RPG name: The Thunder Rangers:A New Breed Is Born

Introduction: This story takes place in 2017 , 14 years after the wind rangers and the Thunder rangers and the Green Samurai ranger defeated Lothor the evil space Ninja and his army of kelzacks and monsters and sent them all with him back to the abyss of evil while he had all their powers. Earth was safe from any attacks from any evil forces. Meanwhile at Blue Bay Harbor, The Wind and Samurai Academies were attacked by a familiar evil force, Lothor and his army of kelzacks and choo-boo and most importantly his generals who are Zurgane and Motodrone. They all were walking toward the Wind Ninja academy and they destroyed it and captured all the sensi's and teahcers and students and then they blew up the whole area and everything was destroyed and on fire alot of stuff was still sparking and pieces of wood was everywhere with flames. Then they went to the Samurai Academy where they just completeley destroyed it and took and captured Cam with all his students too. And left with the Academy burning down to its defeat. Then it just explodes and Lothor and his army teleport away. Thne they find out that theres one more academy left, The Thunder Ninja Academy which is owned by Sensi's Hunter and Blake Bradley. They fidn out about the situations by Sensi Omino that was just told that The wind and samurai academys were attcked and destroyed and everyone in them were captured. Now that Hunter and Blake has heard this, They must find 5 worthy students to become the Thunder Rangers with some newly made morphers and more colors. Will The new breed of thunder rangers be able to defeat Lothors evil forces and rescue their friends with the help of thier mentors Blake and Hunter?

Ranger Colors
Crimson Thunder Ranger:Richard Oliver played by DemonHunter
Navy Thunder ranger: Zan Mahmood played by red dragon
Pink Thunder Ranger:Taiva Sloan played by White Mystic Ranger
Yellow Thunder Ranger: TiAndra Davis played by Whte Mystic Ranger
Black Thunder Ranger:Adam hanson played by me

Soon to come
Silver Thunder Ranger:Ty Parks played by Cloned Images

Weapons:
Crimson: Crimson Blaster, Thunder Staff,Thunder Blade
Navy: Navy Antler, Thunder Staff, Thunder Blade
Black: Thunder Staff,Thunder Saber, your choice of weapon
Yellow:Thunder Staff,Thunder blaster, your chocie of weapon
Pink: Thunder Staff,Thunder Blaster, Your choice of weapon Silver: Thunder Staff, Thunder Ninja Saber/Dagger, and your choice of weapon.

Gear:
Crimson: Tsunami Cycle, Ninja Glider Cycle
Navy: Tsunami Cycle,Ninja Glider Cycle(in navy color)
Pink: Tsunami Cycle,Thunder Glider
yellow: Tsunami Cycle,Thunder Glider
Black: Tsunami Cycle, Thunder Wing Glider
Silver: Super Jet Cycle,Jet Glider Cycle

Super jet Cycle is just a really fats bike, but faster then a ninja glider cycle bike or Tsunami bike, and it can go to hyperspeeed mode.
Jet glider cycle is just like Ninja glider cyle, just more pwoerfl and stronger.and it can be transforrmed by the Super jet cycle and it is in silver and black and gold.
Thunder gliders are just like the glider tihngs in PRiS.
Thunder Wings its just a robot,steel wings that just comes from somwhere in the sky or something and locks onto your back and then the two clips lock on your cest and has 2 boosters on it.

Zords:
Crimson: Insecti Zord,Crimson Falcon Zord(this comes sonner into the rpg.)
Navy: Beetle Zord,Navy Eagle Zord(This also comes at the same soon into the rpg)
Black: Hawk Zord,Thunder Pheonix Zord(This comes early into the rpg)
Yellow: Lion Zord
Pink: Dolphin Zord
Silver: Dragon Thunder Zord,Gurunda Zord,
(You can combine these 2 and the minizord to combine "The Mega Dragon Thunder Zord")

note that all the power spheres that were used by the samurai ranger and the wind rangers. all of them are now use dby any of the thunder rangers. And we will have 2 auxillary zords, The Fire Bird zord, and The Condor Zord.

Allies:
Sensi Omino: Everyone
Sensi Hunter Bradley: Everyone
Sensi Blake Bradley: Everyone
Female Sensi:

Villains:
Lothor: played by me
Zurgane: played by Demon Hunter
Motodrone: played by me
Choo-Boo: Everyone
Kelzacks: Everyone

WARNING-MUST READ!

okay do not roleplay in here, but you cna ask questionsor talk about it and discuss what you wann do or if you want to do something with someone. and if someone wants something changed then just say it here and i will edit it. here. so all new or old ranegr staht quit or people whowill be replaced will be told and edited in here for now on. but put your apps in the castig call forum.

DemonHunter
10-05-2006, 03:09 PM
can i be in love with someone?

Helix Ranger
10-05-2006, 09:33 PM
sure. my character is gonna be. but that later into the rpg.

okay when do you guys wnat to get the morphers? cause like Im gonna have lothor and motodrone come after the thunder nnjanacademy. but thats aftr Motodrone gets 2 monsters. And then who ever plays Zurgane can do what they want.

Helix Ranger
10-06-2006, 07:49 AM
okay we do not have our powers yet. or morphers. But if you want. we can fight bastilok,the monter Zurgane made. oha nd teh 2 monster name staht Motodronw will be bringing back are named
Crusher
Musher

and yes they both are 2 evil brothers and as you cna tell. they liek to Crush! And Mush! Their opponents and enemies.

but they aren't coming. until I decied I wnat them too. wich will be soon. ill post about them tomarow. i think.

DemonHunter
10-06-2006, 09:18 AM
when do I can put Bastilok? because when I put Batilok is when the others have the powers and onlyme is left

Helix Ranger
10-06-2006, 09:19 AM
uh. well bastilok can stay. but we can fight him in our ninja form or you and blake can. but hes the last one we attack.

DemonHunter
10-06-2006, 09:21 AM
hehe ok but i edited all the posts

Helix Ranger
10-06-2006, 09:35 AM
(kk now lets get back to posting)

Retro420
10-07-2006, 04:30 AM
i wont be able to post untill tonight, or whenever i get off of work.

Helix Ranger
10-07-2006, 07:35 AM
okay thats fine

DemonHunter
10-07-2006, 08:00 AM
then who will post now?

Helix Ranger
10-07-2006, 08:09 AM
i guess who ever and demo hunetr check your pm.

DemonHunter
10-09-2006, 06:07 AM
why do nobody have posted?

Helix Ranger
10-09-2006, 06:24 AM
ill post soon

neozeo
10-13-2006, 09:32 AM
Could I posibly bring back Carter Grayson latter on in the Rp?

Helix Ranger
10-13-2006, 01:30 PM
sure. bring him in now.

neozeo
10-14-2006, 08:39 AM
Check out what I made!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=k4pFTY-pFQA

Helix Ranger
10-19-2006, 09:05 AM
should we continue this or no???

neozeo
10-20-2006, 08:17 AM
well I think we should

Helix Ranger
10-20-2006, 08:43 AM
okay then . we will

Helix Ranger
10-26-2006, 07:20 AM
okay! navy thuner rangr has been taken. welcome to the rpg, Red Dragon.

red dragon
10-29-2006, 01:24 AM
thanx bu i havent seen that many episodes so im a bit confused, can you please get me started by telling me what to do... plz...

Helix Ranger
10-29-2006, 07:30 AM
uh sure. well you cant start wherever you want. were actually done the battle so you could be training and then I can meet you or something. or you could just be fighting some kelzacks or sleeping its up to you. cause im now at the academy. looking for you. lol.

Helix Ranger
11-01-2006, 07:31 AM
sorry to double post. but um guys.

I just wants to tell you guys some things.

Cloned images who plays Ty will be out since he has work he does not have enough time. but he will be back for next monday. i think.

and i wnat to end this rpg by like late december. if i goes past that hen im gonna start rushing.

and 2nd. i just wnat to know if you guys want to have a sequel to this RPG. if so tell me what you think it should. and what season it should be.

and you can be the same character and or can be son of the character you play.

DemonHunter
11-01-2006, 07:36 AM
I think that it would be cool, I want to be the same character but older sonce i am 12 in the RPG

Helix Ranger
11-01-2006, 07:40 AM
lol.kk

well what do you guys suggets as the season?

DemonHunter
11-03-2006, 12:45 PM
Maybe it take 15years after our battle, you all have kids, and i am the mentor to them, i can PMyou my ideas

Helix Ranger
11-03-2006, 01:27 PM
sue do that. i was tihnking we all becoem teachers thoughm and heres a idea. the enxt season could be OO.

red dragon
11-04-2006, 06:49 AM
Question: are we fighting a moster and kelzacks or a big size monster???????

Helix Ranger
11-05-2006, 09:51 AM
looks liek big size cause i destroeyd him but he grew. so its bigsize

red dragon
11-05-2006, 07:54 PM
what is the finishing move for the thunder megazord and the thunderstorm megazord???