PDA

View Full Version : Call of the ninjetti! - Discussion thread.

King Kazma
10-09-2006, 04:52 AM
Call of the ninjetti!

http://www.rovang.org/wg/pics/monolith-temple.jpg

When the ranger's lost the power of their power coin's, the ninjetti spirit's had no where to go, with no power coin or ranger heart to be sealed in, they returned to the monolith, once again to be guarded by the viney and rocky depth's of the cavern they were sealed in so long ago...as the age's passed, Dulcea failed to age and continued to knock those down who came seeking the power for thier own selfish greed, a hunger for death and destruction was never to Dulcea's taste's, Phaedos slowly became a planet cemetry, with no-one able to cross the masses of jungle land and calling the ninjetti with a true heart, Dulcea knew that the power's would need to be released at some point, before those with a dark heart came along and took the power.

Slowly as the year's passed, the particle's of Ivan Ooze and Dark Spectre fused, finding common pattern's in thier DNA and forming a magma version of the original Ivan, his name...Organ, his aim - to destroy the planet's that caused him so much pain and disappointment over the year's, Organ decided to begin his quest by destroying Eltare, the home of Zordon, the very man that trained teenager's to fight him back, his army of Oozemen quickly slayed those of Eltare, all died but one single boy, named Axle, Organ decided to let the one boy live, giving him a decent amount of fighting training and bringing him with him for his new target which was Earth.

Dulcea was flying around when she sensed Organ's sudden appearance, realising that he had turned a future ninjetti warrior to the hand's of evil, she decided it was now time to recruit the chosen 5 to once again open up the power's of the ape, bear, crane, wolf and frog, the spirit's now need new warrior's to reside within, but when she leave's her perch, she also left the monolith unguarded and Organ sent Axle to open up the cave, chosen by the falcon for his free spirited heart, Axle is the first corrupted ninjetti...can Dulcea find the chosen one's in time to save the world from evil and protect the monolith? find out in 'Call of the ninjetti!'.

Ranger/Ninjetti role's:

Red ape ranger -

Blue wolf ranger -

Yellow bear ranger - Eva Chambers: Chromium Ranger

Black frog ranger - Leo Johnson: Time Fire

Pink crane ranger -

White falcon ranger - Axle Archer: Austin St. John

Purple owl ranger -Kinilya Hutherine: Purple Millenium Ranger

Suit's:

Ranger:

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/4193/ninjettica1.png

Ninjetti:

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/4436/ninjetti2ok7.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is for the member's of my new ninjetti rpg in the free form section to discuss any event's in the rpg, or if you have any question's, feel free to discuss as much as you like, but no spamming or roleplaying please....

King Kazma
10-09-2006, 08:42 AM
Excuse the double post, but i was wondering if anyone has any plan's for thier character's development or any question's in which they want to ask me? go ahead :)

Luka Millfy
10-09-2006, 08:46 AM
I don't have any as of right now

Helix Ranger
10-09-2006, 08:56 AM
hm? Am I allowed to role play my mom,dad and girlfriend? And um. also. Can my guy like be like a idiot or cltz too? Like kind of like dustin?

Purple Millennium Ranger
10-09-2006, 09:57 AM
I got a Q... Is the white ranger going to become good later and do you have any plans on how if so?

King Kazma
10-09-2006, 11:42 PM
hm? Am I allowed to role play my mom,dad and girlfriend? And um. also. Can my guy like be like a idiot or cltz too? Like kind of like dustin?

That's not a problem, any character's you wish to control like family etc. is great and he's your character so you may make him however you like, we could do with a goofy on on the team ;)

I got a Q... Is the white ranger going to become good later and do you have any plans on how if so?

You catch on fast PMR, yes the white ranger will be turning good and pretty soon too!, not long after the ranger's get their power's, the pink ranger will have an um...unfortunate accident and that's when the white ranger will finally stand up to Organ and help his friend's...should be fun :)

Side note: Um...seeing as 2 character's are in the library, it would be cool if as many character's as possible could make it there? just so they could all be in the same room when trouble start's, make conversation too :D

Luka Millfy
10-10-2006, 12:16 AM
okay i don't have to move a muscle then well i mean since im already in the library

WhiteRanger17
10-10-2006, 12:42 AM
If you decide to make, like, a Green ranger or something, tell me. I've been busy, so I've only focused on RPGs I'm already in, but I saw this and wanted to join and it was too late.

Purple Millennium Ranger
10-10-2006, 02:55 AM
You catch on fast PMR, yes the white ranger will be turning good and pretty soon too!, not long after the ranger's get their power's, the pink ranger will have an um...unfortunate accident and that's when the white ranger will finally stand up to Organ and help his friend's...should be fun :smile:

Side note: Um...seeing as 2 character's are in the library, it would be cool if as many character's as possible could make it there? just so they could all be in the same room when trouble start's, make conversation too :D

KK sounds kool... Who's going to start a convo lol

TF: I'm thinking about bumping into your table or you asking me about where a book is... See a baseball book on my cart... What you think?

Luka Millfy
10-10-2006, 02:59 AM
kk either action sounds good to me

Purple Millennium Ranger
10-10-2006, 03:01 AM
Alright.... witch one? lol Your move or mine?

Luka Millfy
10-10-2006, 03:04 AM
your move heh since im studying some other subject right now

Helix Ranger
10-10-2006, 06:51 AM
Question to PMR and TF

hey guys can i come to the libray in my next post and Like i distub you guys and security guards kick me out? or something?

Luka Millfy
10-10-2006, 06:54 AM
Now you would be breaking the cardinal rule in libraries if you did that

King Kazma
10-10-2006, 07:01 AM
Hey Ace, think you could start posting your name in your actual colour? like this: Eric Silverwood, just so i know he's not the black ninjetti.

Helix Ranger
10-10-2006, 07:04 AM
oh yeah sure. do you want me to go and edit all m yold posts?

Luka Millfy
10-10-2006, 07:05 AM
huh princible....hah...its principal

King Kazma
10-10-2006, 08:41 AM
If you would, i would appreciate it Ace, thanks :)

Helix Ranger
10-10-2006, 10:31 AM
oh well on my prinicbals desk it says Princible on his golden plack. and sorry. for future posts I will color my posts.

and so cmna i do that libray thing

Luka Millfy
10-10-2006, 10:35 AM
*scratches head* but its spelled principal or principle.

Helix Ranger
10-10-2006, 10:40 AM
oh well i edited it. i guess my teach has problems.

anyway can i do the libray thing with you guys.

Purple Millennium Ranger
10-10-2006, 11:09 AM
Umm I guess it's fine with me...we all need to be in the library anyways...

NOTE: My charactor has a African Accent just so you all know... It's not very hard to understand.. but since she grew up there, she speaks that way :)

EDIT: Ace you really need to clean up your post so it's easier to read...

King Kazma
10-10-2006, 05:57 PM
Yeah it really is true, Ace i saw you as a much more organise roleplayer than this, could you try to organise your post into paragpaphs and sentences rather than just a mass of words?

Jason Frank
10-10-2006, 06:01 PM
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/4193/ninjettica1.png

this is off topic and i dont belong to this RPG but i was wondering if you designed those helets yourself or if someone else had made them. Im very impressed by them. espically the white falcon one.

King Kazma
10-10-2006, 06:07 PM
I wish i could say i did make them, but nope i found them on one of the user's of cyborg power, they really are cool though :D

Luka Millfy
10-12-2006, 06:34 AM
kk whats next? Were all at the library.

Green Mystic Ranger
10-12-2006, 06:41 AM
there are no good books there! lol this RPG is going well :D

Luka Millfy
10-12-2006, 06:42 AM
my character is alone in the library....

King Kazma
10-12-2006, 10:29 PM
LOL thank's for the compliment GMR, well you guy's can't complain about being alone anymore, the next thing is a nice little struggle, make sure you guy's dont do too well against the oozemen, afterall, you don't have power's yet.

Luka Millfy
10-12-2006, 11:56 PM
kk gonna take a beating now

King Kazma
10-13-2006, 10:10 PM
Ace...i'm not too pleased with the way you are progressing in this RPG, why do you post in the present tence? as if it is happening now? and what's with the contininuous spelling and grammar error's? we all make mistake's, i know that, but most people correct them and re-read post's.

Helix Ranger
10-14-2006, 06:21 AM
sorry ill try harder.Because I just got microsot word 2000 so ill start to spelling/gramar checks. And what do you mean by present tence?

King Kazma
10-14-2006, 10:07 AM
What i say is what i mean, you are talking as if what has happened to your character is happening this very moment in time, RPG's are supposed to tell a story that's happened, not write one in the present and i doubt Microsoft Word 2000 will up your post's, sorry if i sound harsh.

Helix Ranger
10-14-2006, 01:01 PM
your not im just using microsoft for spelling and grammar.

King Kazma
10-14-2006, 11:43 PM
Wow, you been spying on me? but no i don't need to...i alway's read my post's before sending them through :D

Helix Ranger
10-18-2006, 07:29 AM
man corpse this should be fun.

Purple Millennium Ranger
10-18-2006, 02:35 PM
hehe Ki has crashed the party :)

Luka Millfy
10-18-2006, 10:14 PM
Im trying to remember which bone tommy pulled in order to knock out the corpse. Was it the one connecting the neck bone and head?

Purple Millennium Ranger
10-19-2006, 12:26 AM
yeppers

*Hey bone head! I have a bon to pick with you! AHYA!* lol

Just watch it last week :)

King Kazma
10-20-2006, 06:18 PM
TF always skipping ahead lol, i can't wait for 'welcome to jurrasic park' :P man i love the movie.

Luka Millfy
10-20-2006, 10:11 PM
hah im waiting for the right time to pull that off

Helix Ranger
10-21-2006, 02:01 AM
man this rpg is fun I love ti! I love roleplaying with you guys you guys are fun,creative and entertaining and interesting. one day i hope to be just liek you.

Purple Millennium Ranger
10-21-2006, 02:18 AM
hehe I'm glad your having fun Ace, and you are getting a lot better at your posting! Keep it up :)

EDIT: Wait, I thought we just went through the graveyard... We're going into one? I'm lost here :P

King Kazma
10-21-2006, 02:22 AM
Aww, it's good to see everyone is enjoying themselve's, just wait until we get to the monolith and get our ranger power's and zord's!

Helix Ranger
10-21-2006, 03:22 AM
me too. im happy im getting better nd i will keep it up. man how much longer until you guys think we willl get to the monolith? and once we do will we have to face those 4 creatures that come alive off the wall?

andalso just too let ya know that i have now posted.

King Kazma
10-21-2006, 03:46 AM
the rock golem's might not even exist in this RPG, try not to think so much into the movie and we have to have a little more fun in the jungle first.

Green Mystic Ranger
10-21-2006, 04:16 AM
Wow would be wicked if the rock guardians were in the RPG it would be awesome to test our team work! this RPG is wicked and im loving it so far! everyone is awesome :D

Helix Ranger
10-21-2006, 04:58 AM
lol. i amde me a bed. yep i learned all this form the movie "cast away!" so yeha im taking a rest from a hard days of fighting and work. lol. and im not trying ot tihnk too much of the movie though. but sorry if ti sound sliek it.

King Kazma
10-21-2006, 05:18 AM
Haha yay im flattered that people are enjoying it, i agree GMR, the people in this RPG really are awesome, i can't wait for the ninjetti team to meet Axel! mwahahaha!

And Ace it's always good to see resourceful characters lol keep up the amusing work dude and don't worry about it, i do the same sometimes :P

Helix Ranger
10-22-2006, 04:36 AM
lol okay. man i cant wait until we get the ranger pwoers and zords my osts will become even more better. lol. im tihnking about making a hammik made out of branches, vines and bones
next once i wake up or if i wake up. lol

anyway whats next?

King Kazma
10-23-2006, 01:56 AM
A-Squad, i have told you time and time again to read other people's post's, Ki and Leo were already fine, Axel didn't need pinning to a tree and punching because you dont even know his intention's yet and what is with all the running around like a baffoon? i think i might have to recast blue.

Edit: Blue is up for grab's, many apologies A-Squad but i have to do this for the success of my RPG.

Helix Ranger
10-23-2006, 03:06 AM
the rpg was already a success. w/e. im gonna miss rpging with you guys. now theres no hope for me.

King Kazma
10-23-2006, 03:41 AM
It's not like the end of the world A-Squad..practice and work on your skills for the future.

Helix Ranger
10-23-2006, 04:45 AM
its the end of the world for me.

King Kazma
10-23-2006, 04:47 AM
Please stop posting stupid comment's A-Squad...an RPG isn't a life long thing, keep practicing and you'll get better.

Helix Ranger
10-23-2006, 06:03 AM
kk. well i love what im reaidng so far. its much better with out me i add that.

was that a stupid one. i hope not. ;)

King Kazma
10-23-2006, 06:37 PM
Ok guy's, welcome the new blue wolf ninjetti....*drum roll* Kenneth 'Ken' Evans! played by Shawn Walker, make sure he feel's at home and i'm sure we'll have some fun :)

Helix Ranger
10-24-2006, 08:19 AM
*Sniff* i miss you guys.

any roles left for me??? lol j/k man the rpg is really cool

Purple Millennium Ranger
10-24-2006, 08:22 AM
Ok guy's, welcome the new blue wolf ninjetti....*drum roll* Kenneth 'Ken' Evans! played by Shawn Walker, make sure he feel's at home and i'm sure we'll have some fun :)

YAY Welcome aboard Shawn, it will be awesome Rpging with you again :)

Purple Millennium Ranger
10-30-2006, 01:28 PM
sorry about the double post but WHEN can we get this started again?

King Kazma
11-26-2006, 11:06 AM
As Jason once said "back to action!" and were back!!

Unfortunately, we have lost 3 roles though, pink, red and blue, so look in the casting call to apply for those ;)

Woooo...so good to have this back!

King Kazma
12-02-2006, 09:22 AM
Ok, was there any point in trying to keep this alive? no one has posted...if you arent interestied then please state so here.

Kenneth
12-02-2006, 11:04 AM
Yo, Im still here. I went on a hiatus with a death in a family and a sudden internet problem but im back. If i can keep my role cool if not then *shrugs*

Chromium Ranger
12-02-2006, 11:13 AM
I'm still interested ES, but I'm not sure what we're supposed to be doing.

Purple Millennium Ranger
12-03-2006, 09:39 AM
dude I'm here too!

King Kazma
12-03-2006, 10:47 AM
Well just see that Axel is there...and Lauren isn't, finish off the rock creeps and lets get our powers!

Purple Millennium Ranger
12-03-2006, 11:47 AM
alrighty lets get this thing started :)

Luka Millfy
12-03-2006, 01:22 PM
all right then...although im supposed to be talking to the "supposed" red ninjetti but there isn't one right now

Green Mystic Ranger
12-04-2006, 12:50 AM
Yo still need a red ninjetti? count me back in!! that is if its ok with you ^^

King Kazma
12-04-2006, 12:52 AM
YAYYYYY woo, Shawn and ROR back in the game, guys it will be an honor to have you back ^^

Luka Millfy
12-04-2006, 09:46 AM
yay i can start talking to the red ninjetti again...so andrassie is pink now?

Purple Millennium Ranger
12-11-2006, 05:31 AM
why have we stoped, AGAIN!?!