PDA

View Full Version : Power Rangers Hunt for Power - Discussion thread

Raging Phoenix
10-18-2006, 06:33 AM
This is the Discussionthread about the RPG Power Rangers Hunt for Power (http://www.rangertalk.com/showthread.php?t=12007). Please place any suggestions, questions or feedback here.

Hypester
10-18-2006, 03:07 PM
Ah, here's the discussion thread.

1) Your RPG rocks my socks. It's just unbelievably awesome.

2) Will your RPG at any point in the future include versions of QuesterRao, QuesterGai or Zubaan?

I have other comments on my character and storylines and stuff, but I guess that can wait til you at least see her.

Raging Phoenix
10-18-2006, 08:45 PM
Just so you know, I haven't seen my Casting Call yet today (I'm working bottom up through the new posts, so). Anyway

1) Thanks, I'm sure everyone will be blown away halfway through the RPG again.

2) I'm not too sure about Zubaan yet, but QuesterRao and QuesterGai will definately NOT be in. They don't fit in my story. There is just one chance of them getting in and that is as one of the monsters, but they will have no mayor role, just attacking the Rangers and get killed, in short.

Hypester
10-19-2006, 05:11 AM
Thank you for the compliments "RP." It feels good to know my hard work paid off. I can't say 'whew!' enough, I assure you.

I plead with you to use the Qeusters and Zubaan as monsters in the RP. I really like their character designs, and even if it's just once, I'd like to see them in some capacity.

I don't know why people aren't beating your door down to be in this RP. I don't know if they're intimidated or what, but listen, whenever this does get started, I'm here.

Edit: How do you feel about my character having a villain as a love interest? I'm not sure if you have any villains beyond the two from the CC and humans that are contracted. I'm not sure where the Silver Ranger (if any) will be coming from... I'm not sure if any of the "evil humans" will carry over from "team" to "team." But it is a thought I had that I wanted to throw out there.

Helix Ranger
10-19-2006, 06:58 AM
can i play a evil role. Like maybe Olympius or Ecliptor or Zeltrax?

Raging Phoenix
10-19-2006, 07:38 AM
Okay, first GammaRanger. Nice avatar:D. Anyway, There is already someone who asked to be Silver and he will be enemy of the Hunter Rangers. The one who might be playing it is Dark Lord (not very active here yet, but he's a friend, he will need to show he can do it though, in Casting). I don't know whether you'll like his character. To be honest I was actually thinking Meteor has almost no Generals because he can do most himself. He just makes some monsters to help with his goal of getting the morphers. These monster will get destroyed anyway after they do their task. He has just one general mentioned in Casting. Ofcourse it sounds good to have a relationship like that, but this is all main villians. I think all those villians, one for field command, one for making monsters, one for growing monsters and so on, is just too much. BTW, I'll be playing the Silver one for a little while before the casted one will take over, this way he stays mysterious for a little while longer and it is useful for my story.

The Ace. No I will not have returning villians or let anyone play a general or something. There will be one spot opening later (Silver Ranger) who is an enemy to the Rangers. On top of that I'd like good RPG'ers in this RPG and I just feel you are not on the level I seek yet. Just try to improve in other RPG's which are first come, first serve or something, maybe you'll be better than when the Silver Ranger opens up or when I make a new RPG. Don't want to offend you, but I felt it would not be nice to let you make a profile when I already knew you wouldn't get in.

Helix Ranger
10-19-2006, 08:48 AM
kk i understand.

imported_imported_fire ranger
10-19-2006, 08:57 AM
there you go my bio is up! i hope you like it RP

Raging Phoenix
10-19-2006, 09:02 AM
It's good. I reacted there. I see you put quite some effort into it. Ofcourse, as you know, you are still not the best, but I can see improvement. Try to keep this level and even improve. I couldn't take you yet, though. I think there might be people that can produce better Bio's, but you are getting better and better.

Hypester
10-21-2006, 07:30 AM
Wow, I had no idea my profile would scare people! :( And ASJ's comment did make me think... I considered making a male pink ranger for a minute before maknig Tiffany. :)

Raging Phoenix
10-21-2006, 07:44 AM
lol, well, I don't see a male becoming Pink Ranger, but I will allow it. Anyway, don't worry, the better a profile is the better that is for the RPG, but people tend to think they have to match that, and that's not always true.

King Kazma
10-22-2006, 02:21 AM
I don't particularly see pink becoming male either, but i wouldnt mind it lol seem's an interesting concept huh? anyway, i will take any role that's open RP i have no trouble with that...i look forward to hopefully working with you and Gamma, will be fun! :D

Gold Zeo Ranger
10-22-2006, 03:16 AM
Gimme that Pink Ranger role.. I worked on that profile for a hour. Lol. It's hard coming up with stuff.

Raging Phoenix
10-22-2006, 08:48 PM
Well, unfortunately I was not able to get on since yesterday morning, but I'm back! I'll check the thread later on (working bottom up through new posts again)

Raging Phoenix
10-28-2006, 05:33 AM
Finally the thread is posted, sorry I took so long, but it was kinda a busy week. Just post away, the beginning is quite regular. I left the introstory in place and it is also part of the first post. Anyone not posting within a day or four will get a PM, unless you PM me that you are too busy. This is just so it doesn't go too slow at the start. Don't worry, I don't expect huge posts, as long as it's up to standards with enough detail, but you don't have to post half a fan-fic per post.

Hypester
10-28-2006, 08:37 AM
Niiiice. :)

King Kazma
10-29-2006, 01:19 AM
Yay, i'm so excited about this RPG, Christina is one little fire cracker, a really cool character! and i like Tiffany too, she's got some really nice qualities about her, hehe funness!

Raging Phoenix
10-30-2006, 03:18 AM
Okay, I'm just waiting for FR to post now and then I will see when I think the time is right to get it really started.

imported_imported_fire ranger
10-30-2006, 06:49 AM
soz its taking so long i ust cant think of alot to say since my char is the loner.

King Kazma
11-04-2006, 08:49 AM
This is so much fu-un (sings as if its a conga song)

Hypester
11-04-2006, 08:57 AM
I wish someone would talk to Tif :) Hey Fire Ranger, why don't you come by the smoothie shop or stick around the B-ball court there? Sounds fun, eh? Eh?

King Kazma
11-04-2006, 09:00 AM
Lance spoke to Tiff, twice lol.

Hypester
11-04-2006, 09:02 AM
Le Gasp! My eyes must be a-goin! I shall take a closer look or two...

King Kazma
11-04-2006, 09:29 AM
haha, it's easy to miss, i do things like that alll the time :)

King Kazma
11-10-2006, 08:15 AM
Sorry to bump, but what's happening in the RPG? no one is posting and i dont want this to die :(

Raging Phoenix
11-10-2006, 07:26 PM
Me neither, but I'm a bit busy (like I said before it started), I expect to get it back on track this evening.

King Kazma
11-12-2006, 10:35 PM
Ugh, Gamma, you sort've blanked the whole conversation that Lance was trying to start and walked right past him :S

Raging Phoenix
11-14-2006, 01:48 AM
Sorry I didn't post this weekend. I really was going to, but then my connection died a horrible death, horrible for me that was.