PDA

View Full Version : MMPR: Ressurection discussion thread

destchild05
10-29-2006, 10:45 AM
IF you have any questions, or any new ideas, please post them here. Also for those who are onlookers or others the name of the rpg is MMPR:Ressurected. I just looked at the title of this discussion and it's different.

destchild05
10-30-2006, 07:24 AM
For those who want to know the rpg has started and for the most part i have taken what was given and expanded. Also MMPRforever has given me permission to start his character Marques off in the right direction.

neozeo
10-30-2006, 11:55 AM
I'll wait for my cue to start fighting the rangers.

Roxy_Diva
10-30-2006, 11:59 AM
Love the rpg so far, I like how you started it off! Hope my post was okay.

imported_MMPRforever
10-30-2006, 02:13 PM
I agree with Roxy_Diva. Your idea for this rpg was phenomenal. (ha...ha...words Billy would use in MMPR) I like they way the storyline fits and thanx for starting me off on the right foot.

destchild05
10-31-2006, 09:10 AM
neozeo I will PM you for your cue, and thank you everyone for the nice comments. I worked hard on this RPG and I hope it does well. Also for anyone who doesn't know the post are up.

destchild05
11-01-2006, 11:40 AM
Just one question, do you like the direction the story has gone in? Do you have any ideas? The Rpg would go by faster, the only post I am waitng on is one from the blue ranger PinkRangerForever

destchild05
11-04-2006, 12:09 PM
Okay what do you guys think of this:

Once Astronema, Divatox, and Scorpina find out about the revived rangers, they set out to find a team of their own, and using the badges of darkness transform beings, human and non-human into the dark rangers w/the green ranger, instead of white as the lead?

Ao Ultimate
11-04-2006, 12:12 PM
um the dark badges went to the Mutant Rangers, now the dark rangers were picked by Zedd in Green No More but hey I like I and the evil green ranger could lead them

destchild05
11-04-2006, 12:21 PM
Thank you. But the reason why I said we should use the dark badges, is because the Dark Rangers gained their power from the green crystal, which drained the green rangers power. Yet the badges were a knockoff of the power coins. My version of the two mixed, instead of the psychos b/c so many people have used them in one form or another.

imported_MMPRforever
11-04-2006, 01:15 PM
I love the idea. I've been looking at some of the other rpg's and they have been using the psycho rangers alot. I think this idea is different and will put a new twist to the rpg.

Ao Ultimate
11-04-2006, 01:22 PM
oh okay gotcha but who will play the dark rangers

destchild05
11-05-2006, 12:28 AM
If the players want to play the dark rangers than they can, otherwise you or there is someone else who wants to join can. I personally will give up the pink dark ranger for whom ever.

Ao Ultimate
11-05-2006, 12:40 AM
i'll take the Pink Dark Ranger

destchild05
11-05-2006, 12:42 AM
Okay...the Others Just Need To State If They Want The Part Or Not.

Ao Ultimate
11-05-2006, 12:46 AM
do I have to make a bio for her or not

destchild05
11-05-2006, 12:48 AM
If You Want To Other Wise All I Need Is A Name And A Pic, Under The Casting Call Section.

imported_MMPRforever
11-05-2006, 01:38 AM
I will definitely play the Black Dark Ranger.

destchild05
11-05-2006, 08:35 AM
OM MY GOSH! Have you guys looked at the rpg. It is going in an amazing direction. For those that don't know Marshall the red ranger is having doubts about the whole "ranger" thing. Tanisha;pink, Marques;black and James;white, have gone into battle against Opression and Dominion. The others are back at the command center deciding their fates, while in space Scorpina, Divatox and Astronema are creating thier own ranger team. Thatnk you to everyone for you contibutions, and keep the ideas coming.

neozeo
11-05-2006, 09:12 AM
The dark ranger team is a great idea. I think it would be great to do this.

destchild05
11-06-2006, 07:19 AM
Okay the battle has gotten to the point of no return. The Green Ranger has summoned the legendary Dragon Zord. this is how the "zord thing" will work. The zords will be summoned from their individual hidding spots {I'll let you decide where the zord is stored, just make it believable, no frogs in an ice enviroment, and things like that} with the command "We(I, if alone) need zord power now!" If you want you can perform another gesture, like they did with the Thunder and Ninja Zords. The zords will come out, and you will have complete control over your indivisual zord. Each zord will have to following powers:

***I went back to my original idea and figured out a way all six zords can combine, the bracets show how***

DragonZord-finger missiles, drill tail, stamina(but not invinsible)
Red Dragon Zord[Torso and Head]-can call forth staff, special:Helicopter (spins staff at high speeds), capable of defeating monster on own
White Tiger Zord[Legs]-can run at high speeds, uses claws and teeth as projectiles
Pterodactyl[Chest Plate]-flight(of course), fires blue energy blast
Bear Zord[Left arm]-earthquake attack, can stand on rear legs
Dolphin Zord[Right arm]-great for underwater attacks, does a spinning fluke attack, hovers above land
Frog Zord[Feet]-elongated touge can wrap around enimies, can send out vultages of energy

The Megazord is able to summon the Power sword, which can only be held by the dolphin...seeing that it is the only hand. The megazord will also have laser eyes coming from its helmet(similar to that worn by the Thunder Megazord)

http://www.rovang.org/wg/pics/ninjamegazord-cockpit.jpg

Ao Ultimate
11-06-2006, 07:22 AM
okay we still need two others to play the blue and red dark rangers then we could really bring them in. Maybe the dark rangers could have zords of there own or something and the people playing them could maybe choose the zord or something like that but these are only sugestions from me.

destchild05
11-06-2006, 07:48 AM
I like the idea of having Dark Zords, if you could come up with possible zords and PM them to me that would be nice[goes for everyone who plays a dark ranger, and I will pick the best, and post them]

Gold Zeo Ranger
11-06-2006, 07:54 AM
Okay.. This is to some of you who might not have RPed before or RPed a lot in Power Rangers RPGs. destchild05, I advise you to take this advice for your own RPG's good. Megazord battles should not take place as soon as possible. When fighting a monster or an evil zord.. Everyone should spend about 3 turns each fighting in their own zord before summoning the Megazord. Once the Megazord has been assembled, each ranger takes a turn with one move in the Megazord, with the leader of the team delivering the finshing move. Trust me on this.. I've tried this in my own MMPR rpg and it worked perfectly. Also to neozeo.. Dude, you need to slow things down. Be a little bit more descriptive with your RPs. My question is how could Dragonzord just appear from out of nowhere? Don't panic, everyone is going to attack you because you are the Evil Green Ranger. My advice to you is not to try to do too many things at once. Just do one part of your sole mission at a time. Once you do that and you want to face off with the rangers you can. But don't just do a whole bunch of special attacks at once, it really makes you look like a godmodder or power rper. And that's something that you don't want people to think that you are. Anyways.. I'm loving the RPG. All of you are putting out your best, and at this rate you will all start to see yourselfs growing into great RPers.

destchild05
11-06-2006, 08:29 AM
I agree with Gold Zeo Ranger, I never thought of that. I don't know who the leader is of the team, but if the white and red rangers want to give at least two reasons why they should be leader, then the rest of us, will take a vote.

Gold Zeo Ranger
11-06-2006, 09:14 AM
It doesn't matter to me who is the leader. I mean if I win the little vote thing, then I will lead. But I really don't care, I just want to have fun.

destchild05
11-11-2006, 01:26 AM
I've noticed a couple of people haven't posted in awhile, and that's alright. If your having trouble at home, and can't get around to posting, just PM me that way I know your still interested, and can fill in for you on a temporary basis. Also if this rpg is too much for you and you want to pull out let me know so I can figure out a way to work in another character.

destchild05
12-06-2006, 10:53 AM
Okay, I have the next two episodes planned out. Please tell me how you like them, and if you like them.

Episode 4: Dark Revenge

With their defeat, by the Power Rangers, the Dark Rangers plot against the 'Vixens' and go out on their own. They ambush the yellow, red and black rangers, taking them into another dimension. The other three rangers attempt to save them, but are sidetracked when the 'Vixens' release Dischordia. This singing monster battle the pink, white and blue rangers, nearly destroying them, whilst the other battle within the shadows. Can the power rangers overcome one of their toughest battles, or will this be the end?

Episode 5: The Revived Team

With half of the Dark Ranger team wounded, the Power Rangers have time to relax and tend to their fallen comrades for a while. Yet Melanie and Alpha 3005 must face a difficult decision. Two of the Power Rangers(white and yellow) have been seriously wounded and must give up their powers. Can the rangers help find replacements in time? Or will the Vixens new monster Borax be too much for them to handle?

Ao Ultimate
12-06-2006, 10:58 AM
do you just wnat me to play all 5 dark rangers in the whole thing

destchild05
12-06-2006, 11:13 AM
Ybranger has said she wants to play the blue Dark Ranger, and MMPRforever has said you can play black. If you talk to Ace and he doesn't want red, you can be pink, yellow, black and red. Green will go up for casting. Also if you don't mind I would love to take over as Divatox, to give you more time for the Dark Rangers.

Also I will be Harley and James, up to the point inwhich, their powers are pasted on. If this RPG is good, and goes to new heights, in the sequel(yes, I am finishing up the plans for this RP and working on a sequel) these characters will be allowed to return(only if their predocessors chose to relinquish their power.)

Ao Ultimate
12-06-2006, 11:25 AM
that's cool

EDIT- The only thing is that ybranger needs to post and she hasn't done that but I'll PM Ace about DarkRed.

Helix Ranger
12-06-2006, 11:43 AM
i said i would take dark red. man i guys. i ambeign honest. but this rpg. is oen of the most excitingoens i have been in. lo. im enjoying it. and i thank you destchild for letting me in. if it wasnt for her i woudlnt be in this rpg and havign so much fun. so lets give a be round of applause for destchild making this rpg! Without her none of us would of ogtten these cast's as she would of never made it so lets give her a celebration.

*brings in cake,confetti,food, and a pinyatta* *wlaks over to dj,puts some music on!*

lets egt thsi celebration started1!

Ao Ultimate
12-06-2006, 11:46 AM
okay you be DarkRed but continue from I left off at and as for ybranger I don't know about destchild but I think you need to post b/c if you don't there is a possiblity that I'll continue to be DarkBlue.

Helix Ranger
12-06-2006, 11:47 AM
yeah ill talk to ybranger. anwyay.

lets party and celebrate!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7y70V-PKzks

Ao Ultimate
12-06-2006, 11:50 AM
Okay, I have the next two episodes planned out. Please tell me how you like them, and if you like them.

Episode 4: Dark Revenge

With their defeat, by the Power Rangers, the Dark Rangers plot against the 'Vixens' and go out on their own. They ambush the yellow, red and black rangers, taking them into another dimension. The other three rangers attempt to save them, but are sidetracked when the 'Vixens' release Dischordia. This singing monster battle the pink, white and blue rangers, nearly destroying them, whilst the other battle within the shadows. Can the power rangers overcome one of their toughest battles, or will this be the end?

Episode 5: The Revived Team

With half of the Dark Ranger team wounded, the Power Rangers have time to relax and tend to their fallen comrades for a while. Yet Melanie and Alpha 3005 must face a difficult decision. Two of the Power Rangers(white and yellow) have been seriously wounded and must give up their powers. Can the rangers help find replacements in time? Or will the Vixens new monster Borax be too much for them to handle?

i like the ideas for the next two episodes but I have a question when will the PR fidure out the DR's true identities

Helix Ranger
12-06-2006, 12:11 PM
yeah i wnat to when they find out theri identities, i suggest the dark ranger find out the power rangers first before we find dark.

*blows up baloon and puts part hat on*

Ao Ultimate
12-06-2006, 12:12 PM
a little too excited aren't you

Helix Ranger
12-06-2006, 12:14 PM
hmmmmmmmm yep!
*puts party hat on SPD KR*

imported_MMPRforever
12-06-2006, 12:54 PM
I like the ideas for the next two episodes. This gives us something to go on, instead of winging it.

destchild05
12-06-2006, 12:57 PM
Thanks for the comments. I think at the end of the fifth episode, that way we have something to go on in the sixth. How does that sound?

I think for the RP's sake that "The Revived Team" will become episode 4 and "Dark Revenge" will be episode 5.

Ao Ultimate
12-06-2006, 02:11 PM
yeah that would be better and I think Dark Revenge should be a two-part episode instead of one but that's just me.

UnknownRanger_2008
12-06-2006, 02:19 PM
I guest I cant join now

destchild05
12-08-2006, 11:14 AM
Those of you who know a good and experienced or semi-experienced RPGer, feel free to tell the about the open postions. Have them either post a bio or PM me. I want serious players. Ones that can post five to ten lines.

destchild05
12-13-2006, 11:25 AM
If anyone has any ideas to keep this RPG moving please state them. I always love working with creative people and it gives all of us time to collaborate so that we each feel like we contributed to something. Also casting for the new rangers will go for another week. Check out Power Rangers: Master Vile Returns.

destchild05
12-16-2006, 09:12 AM
Sorry guys, but this RPG isn't moving smoothly and so I am going to work on the original storyline and recast. Those who are still interested can apply, but remember to bring it with new and/or reinvented bios. Spots may or may not be promised for the original cast.