PDA

View Full Version : Power Rangers Turbo: Hyper Drive OOC Discussion

Joker
11-04-2006, 10:01 AM
This is the offical Out Of Character Discussion Thread for Power Rangers Turbo: Hyper Drive.

All major announcements and ideas for the rpg...our rpg will be made here. First things first I just need you guys to get your characters to the Juice Bar. Either ignore Jason's presence or speak to him, he is a well known figure around the angel grove community and other countries so well...do your thing.

Mike PRC
11-04-2006, 11:31 AM
Wrong Forum Don't post RPGs in here again.

Gold Zeo Ranger
11-08-2006, 11:00 AM
Joker, I'm just posting to let you know that I might be a little late posting my RP. I'm in training for my job and its wearing me down. Luckily I have an extra day off this week. So hopefully, I'll be able to RP before the week lets out.

Joker
11-12-2006, 09:48 AM
Ok, and sorry I'm not on top of things my dad died a few days ago and I've just been out of it. Take your time, I'll have a post up to move things along tommrow afternoon.

And good luck on your job, I'm giving my witch of a boss two weeks notice the end of the month.

Hypester
11-12-2006, 10:12 AM
I think that dealing with that is a bit moer pressing than the pace of the RPG. We definitely understand. I'll be praying for you and your family during these rough times.

TheRealColeEvans
11-12-2006, 12:09 PM
Ok, and sorry I'm not on top of things my dad died a few days ago and I've just been out of it. Take your time, I'll have a post up to move things along tommrow afternoon.

And good luck on your job, I'm giving my witch of a boss two weeks notice the end of the month.

I think that dealing with that is a bit moer pressing than the pace of the RPG. We definitely understand. I'll be praying for you and your family during these rough times.

I second that. If need be I can try and keep things flowing until you are able to come back. Please. Take all the you need Joker, we will be here when you are ready.