PDA

View Full Version : Power Rangers 1609

pyromos
11-13-2006, 01:55 PM
Yes, I know, I'm stealing the idea from Marvel. So sue me.

In the year 1609, in the Strange new land of America, two british explorers discovered a jar, buried deep underground. Within the jar, much to their horror, was the evil witch Rebbecaca Repulsa, who had been trapped in that jar by the great warrior Zordonus Maximus centuries ago. Now, with her aides, the terrible, half-lion beast known as Goldarus, and Finsterus, the genius sculptor who maks monsters out of clay, she plans to take over the world! And sh woud so succeed, if not for Zordonus, and the aid of his steam drivn, mechanical friend Alpha. He creates a new team of warriors, shaped after the gladiators i the time of his battle with Rebbeca He dubs them Power Rangers!

Jacob Lee Scotsile: Taken

Kimberly: Reserved

William:

Teressa:

Zacharia:

Thomas Oliver:

Beasts:
Dragon
Tiger
Elephant
Great Bird
Three-horned Beast

Japanese Dragon

Weapons/Equipment: Discs of might, blade bows, sword of might, bow of might, axe of might, triton of might, daggers of might.

Name: Jacob Lee Scotsile
Descent: Scottish
Designation: Red Ranger
History: Jacob was a young man who lived under King James' rule before he fled. He traveled the world and learned the Asian art of hand-to-hand combat, and from that developed his own fighting style called "Boxing". He fortunately landed in Britain a few weeks before Rebecca was freed. Zordonus chose Jacob because he is strong, noble, brave, and a born leader.

PinkRanger4Evr
11-15-2006, 10:41 AM
Reserve Kimberly please!

pyromos
11-15-2006, 10:43 AM
m'kay. It shall be done.