Page 2 of 97 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Acatl Attack

Thanks
    It's http://www.geocities.com/sankoku_houou/Acatl

I do take requests, but currently, only for unmorphed characters. I'm kinda busy right now, so I don't want to have anyone waiting.

Thanks
    darn and my was gonna be easy. but okay. ill wait until your un busy.

Thanks
    Just until I finish my entry for the Ranger Contest.

More Rengers:
    Growing Storm:

Sally Chan, Purple Metal Ranger
    She comes from the Metal Academy, and is the leader fo the new team.
    (Sadly, I haven't defined her character a lot... she's just brave a smart)

Glenn Tuominen, Grey Ice Ranger.
    A shy student from the Ice Academy. Ice Ninja Academy didn't trust Wind Ninja, so they didn't wanted to send anyone, when Tori when there, they lied to her, and instead of sending their best student, they sent their worst, Glenn. He knows that, and fears that Wind Ninja will expell him if they found that. However, what Glenn lacks in fighting skills, he compesates in intelligence, being able to unlock Cam's computers and making the teleporting system works. He also has good control of his Ice abilities.

Pua Vargas, Pink Flora Ranger.
    The perfect example of "Pinks just wanna have fun", Pua is loud, outspoken, and the total opposite of Glenn. She's the daughter of Sensei Vargas, form Flora academy, and has been training since she was a little girl. Her valley girl personality often leads to people thinking she's weak, but soon they find the truth. Currently, she's the best fighter in Wind Ninja Academy, even rivalizing with the Senseis.

They're from a Ninja Storm story, which I had only written the intro:
    "Deep in the mountains, secret ninja academies train our future protectors. Ancient scrolls told of three who would be chosen above the others. Three who would become Power Rangers - heroes who defend the Earth from Lothor, an evil ninja master bent on destroying Earth.

Well, actually, that was three years ago. Ever since Lothor’s defeat, the Wind Ninja Academy had insisted upon stronger relations between the academies, and, with lots of efforts, they managed to convince some of the academies to send their students to Wind Academy, to train as best as they could to be possible Ninja Rangers. "

The story then will star when the Students have already been a week on wind Ninja. Pua, Sally and their roomate Megan (From the Flame Academy) went to downtown in a shopping spree and get attacked by some Ninja Shadows. Thanks to Pua, they get the upper hand, and atrct the interest of another shadow, this one dressed in Red, who proceeds to kill Megan Pua and Sally are saved by Tori and Glenn(Who have just arrived in town). The Shadows then retreat, and they go to the Academy, only to find it completely destroyed. Tori guides them to an abandoned Ninja Ops, where Glenn manages to use Cam's computers and records and locates the former Rangers. He then manages to bring back Shane and Dustin, but has problems with the Thunders and Cam, who suddenly dissapear from the screen.
    They find references from a Ancient Temple where the original Wind morphers where found, so they decide to go there.

Thanks
    okay. ill wait. im sure my requets wont take u long though. so um ill wait. btw. those ranger s look great!

I'll be waiting until you have some free-time! I've got some things I'd like to see (that I can't execute as marvelously or completely as you can). I claim the second position after ShadowHawk. DIBS!

Thanks
    Hmmm...well my attempts at unmorphed characters has so far...sucked! i really cant figure out how to the hair at all, any tips?
    Do you have what it takes to be a Power Ranger on Earth 2?

Thanks
    Super-duper Mini tutorial!

* Working in Paint for hair is HARD, if you can try to work in a program with layers. If you don't have one... Working in Paint is tolerable, but a lot of cut'n'paste is needed.
    * Longer hair is waaaay easier than short hair.
    *Try to find a reference, be it a photograph or even a draw. For this, I'll do Jeremy Sumpter.

The reference pic(Which can be in another window), the hair palette color, the full body and a replacement head.
    *Start with the outline.

*Clean it (Make it 1 pixel wide) Sadly, this will erase most of our head. So, the good cut'n'paste begins!
    Before:

After:

(Of course, after doing this, return the head to the beheaded body ^^U)
    *Select the second color and try to follow the hair.

*Fill the rest of the hair with the lightest color.

*Finally, use the third color to add some deepness

And that's it. Now you have Jeremy Sumpter's hair.

Yes, I use reference pics for almost every character I make. Grey Ice Ranger is the dude in my avatar.

Thanks
    Omg...thanks so much for teaching me how to do this! i really really appreciate it! *runs off to try it*
    Do you have what it takes to be a Power Ranger on Earth 2?

DocJerryOliver Guest
    buenos dise?os n.n

Thanks
    Muchas Gracias!