Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thanks

Make your own Power Ranger Dream Team.

It can be anyone you want up to 7 rangers.

Here is mine

Red:Cole(Leader,yes i said cole,he was a great leader)
    Blueilly(Brains of the team of course)
    Green:Joel(Favorite comic relif character)
    Yellow:Ashley(the hottest yellow ranger of all time IMO)
    Pink:Kat(the hottest female ranger of all time IMO)
    Gold:Jason(Ranger/Mentor,similar to tommy in DT)
    White:Tommy(same as jason)

Thanks
    Haven't got a problem with Cole but Ricardo doesn't want to come back. David Yost wouldn't come back. Keith Robinson and Tracy Lynn Cruz are probably with the SAG,Kat and Jason would probably come back though.

I think instead I'd have Jack,Justin[he's old enough now],Xander and Aisha to replace those four.

Thanks
    well...this is all a fantasy dream team,as if all the rangers were in their respective primes.

Thanks
    I find it hard to play favorites, so my dream team would be purely based on kicking butt.

Black/Green: Adam
    Pink/White: Jen
    Blue: Chad
    Yellow: Lily
    Red: Tommy
    Sixth: Jason

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TokuFan View Post
    Haven't got a problem with Cole but Ricardo doesn't want to come back. David Yost wouldn't come back. Keith Robinson and Tracy Lynn Cruz are probably with the SAG,Kat and Jason would probably come back though.

I think instead I'd have Jack,Justin[he's old enough now],Xander and Aisha to replace those four.
    Thats not what this thread about....this type of thread is just to make up your own dream team for fun not about who we want to have return in a anniversary team up.

Thanks
    Red: Andros
    Blue: Justin
    Black: Adam
    Yellow: Taylor/Z (I couldn't pick one lol)
    Pink: Vida
    Green: Cam
    Violet: RJ

Thanks
    Oh well,I suppose you could always hypnotise them if they don't want to come back!

Thanks
    Billy
    Carter
    Adam
    TJ
    Kendrix
    Cam
    Rose

Assists: Alpha & Haley

Thanks
    Andros
    Rocky
    Adam
    Z
    Casssie
    Bridge
    RJ
    Alyssa
    Zhane

Thanks
    I can't resist threads like these. It's always tempting to include characters into these things based purely on how much you like them, but a good team needs skill, diversity, and members who work well together. While some of my bias is sure to be present, I will try my best to select my team based on the aforementioned criteria. Here we go:

Red- Jason. Every team needs a good leader, and, in my opinion, Jason is one of, if not the, greatest leaders in PR history. He knows how to lead and how to follow, and he's a terrific fighter who's capable of carrying extra weight if need be. While he does lead, he never comes off as over-bearing or bossy, so he's easy to get along with. He's a valuable asset to any team.

Blue- Tori. Tori's a good all-rounder and can perform just about any task assigned to her. She's also very level-headed and can help to settle chaotic situations. Above all else, she's easy-going and a great team player. (As a bonus, she's easy on the eyes too)

Yellow- Kira. Like Tori, Kira can serve as the team's "tough girl." She's a good fighter and can carry her own weight in most circumstances. She also seemed to work well with Tori in the two team-ups they shared, so I believe they would continue to get along and work well with each other. (Plus, she's hot)

Pink- Rose. I originally wanted Jen for this role, but she's a bit too bossy and could be difficult to work with (besides the team already has a leader anyway). I then chose Rose because she could serve as the team's "intellectual" member and her invisibility powers could come in handy. Also, she seemed to always be cheerful and could serve as an encourager in tough times.

Green- Damon. Every team needs a "comic" member to help keep morale high. I chose Damon because he not only fulfills this niche, but also because his mechanical skills could prove most useful.

Black- Adam. Loaded with experience, fighting skills, and a calm tempermant, Adam is an invaluable addition to any team. He never complains, is easy to get along with, and can even take on leadership duties if necessary.

White- Tommy. Arguably the best fighter in PR history and the most experienced ranger ever, Tommy is a guy you want by your side. Unlike some people, I never saw him as a jerk (quite the opposite actually) and think he would get along well with those on this team (he worked well with Jason, Adam, and Kira already). Sure he may prefer to do the job himself, but I like that about him. I know a lot of people hate him, but I personally think it'd be foolish to not include a guy with this much skill and experience on your team.