http://faizflog.flogbrasil.terra.com.br/1132498782.jpg

The Story:
Over a short amount of time our knowledge of technology and our solar system has rapidly increased. Many creatures from remote planets have come to earth for a new beginning and a better life. Most accomplish great things but some commit serious crimes such as smuggling to their home planets. A group of evil space aliens plan to take over the world. The Police Academy of New York or PANY must recruit 5 diverse heroes to save the planet ... and the universe!

Rangers:
Red Cyber Ranger (M)
Blue Cyber Ranger (M)
Yellow Cyber Ranger (F)
Green Cyber Ranger (M)
Pink Cyber Ranger - Annabel Snow (operation_overdrive)

Allies:
Sgt. Hunter - operation_overdrive
Cdt. Sarah - operation_overdrive
Red Junior Ranger (M) -
Green Junior Ranger (M) -
Blue Junior Ranger (M) -
Yellow Junior Ranger (F) -
Pink Junior Ranger - operation_overdrive
Zaph (arsenal maker) (M or F) -

Villains:
Dre Kaeous (Du RHE KAE awhs) - operation_overdrive
Margret Kaeous (F)-
MRXX (M)-
Revolting Repulsa (M or F) -

Bios:
Full Name:

Nick Name: OPTIONAL

Ranger Designation:

Ranger Weapon:

Appearance:

Attire:

Heritage:

Hobbies:

History:

Weapons:
Cyber Blaster (Used by every ranger)
Cyber Laser (Red)
Cyber Grip (Blue)
Cyber Staff (Green)
Cyber Baton (Yellow)
Cyber Dagger (Pink)

Rules:
This is not first come first serve, I will chose the bio I like.
No god modding I like seeing rangers get hurt and having to get help.
Your bio doesn't have to be major long, just as long as you have a past and like what you have wrote that’s fine.
Make sure you can post every 3 days, if you don't think you can keep up don't post a bio or let me know so I can get someone else to take over.
If you want your character to have a relationship with another character PM that person about it, if they want to do it PM me so I know.
No one liners
EVERY RANGER MUST BE THE SAME COLOR RANGER (JUNIOR IN THE ALLIE)
And have fun!

My bio:
Full Name: Annabel Krystal Snow

Nick Name: Krystal

Ranger Designation: Pink Cyber Ranger

Ranger Weapon: Cyber Blaster, Cyber Dagger

Appearance: http://www.freewebs.com/erikabrownst...otogallery.htm

Attire: Annabel dresses using last year's clothes and transforming them into the latest trends. Annabel is usually dressed with Abercrombie & Fitch, RUEHL, Lacoste, Ralph Lauren, and Hollister apperal. She usually wears Abercrombie and Fitch, RUEHL, Lacoste, Burberry, Ralph Lauren, Hollister, Gucci, Prada, or Victoria's Secret perfumes.

Heritage: Scottish

Hobbies: Although shopping, talking, and martial arts are fun hobbies, there are many hobbies that our unknown to the people around Annabel. She plays the acoustic guitar, sings, paints, writes poems and novels, pratices photography, and designs high-end fashion.

History: Annabel grew up in a hell called Harlem in New York City. Annabel was often teased because of being the only caucasian girl in her neighborhood and school.

At the age of 14, Annabel was introduced to stealing, drugs, sex, and gangs. She joined a gang under the name of Carlocita to hide her identity. She robbed a bank but was never cought. She became a drug addict and eventual became a dealer. At 17, she ran away and turned over to religion and never commited a crime ever again.

At 18 years of age, Annabel was recruited in the living hell of the PANY. She became recruited and her life could never be better - until she got the opportunity to become the Pink Cyber Ranger.