Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Thanks

Power Rangers RPM Is Amazing

Ok i'm one of the people who lost interest in Power Rangers after In Space, i mean Lost Galaxy wasn't too bad i suppose and Time Force was ok, but the rest sucked big time, and i thought this was the end of Power Rangers, i mean it had lost viewers and apparently it was comming to an end.

A week ago i didn't even know Power Rangers RPM existed, on Tuesday last week i came on here and read a post some guy had made about how RPM is actually a really good series even though it was getting bad ratings, so i decided to check it out and i was amazed at how increidble it actually is, i mean i haven't seen a series of power rangers this good for a long long time, and since Tuesday i watched all the episodes on YouTube and today finally finished watching episode 22.

The characters are fantastic, probably one of the best i've seen. The storyline is amazing and for once actually makes sense, i mean they don't have a talking rat as their mentor, it's very sensible and has a more adult type approach rather than the ones that children like. The zords can be better as it looks a bit childish but hey that's just a little negativity compared to all the positives.

I said that i was a massive PR due to the first 6 seasons, and what's great about RPM is that it has some mixture of Turbo and In Space which is great.

Anyways just wanted to say i think the series is amazing and i really really hope this isn't the end and that they continue this RPM for another couple of seasons like Mighty Morphing, however if it is the last one, then talk about going out with a bang, this series, so far, has been a joy to watch.

Thanks
    I know, and I especially like the feel of it being in a post-apocalyptic setting, which might very well actually happen, due to how much we can do with technology nowadays. I also like how the characters end up making fun of their own suits and zords every now and then.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by d4l danny4life View Post
    I know, and I especially like the feel of it being in a post-apocalyptic setting, which might very well actually happen, due to how much we can do with technology nowadays. I also like how the characters end up making fun of their own suits and zords every now and then.
    Lol exactly, i mean i remember the episode where Dr. K had a discussions day with the Rangers, and Scott was talking about why his zord had eyes lol, they say what we're thinking.

Thanks
    Anime eyes. Bad news Da Prince, there won't be a second season of RPM, in fact, there's no PR next year period, it's been axed.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Anime eyes. Bad news Da Prince, there won't be a second season of RPM, in fact, there's no PR next year period, it's been axed.
    Yeah i heard about that, but i also heard that there actually might be?

If there is i think that they shouldn't give us a new team, stick with this for at least another year.

Thanks
    You heard wrong. Sorry.

Thanks
    IF there's a new season of PR, one of the rumors is that it would be animated, for the first time in the history of the series. (No one was able to confirm it, however, so don't take it as fact.)

As far as we know, the toys will continue on, with or without a show to support it. However, they are digitally remastering and cleaning up the original MMPR seasons and plan to re-air them on one of ABC's many networks. (I forget which one, however.)

I don't know if they'll be doing this year's Sentai offerings in 2010, or if they'll go retro, like the Retrofire figures.

Me, personally, I wouldn't mind seeing an updated version of the original Megazord, Dragonzord, and Titanus: The Carrier Zord.

Thanks
    RPM is great indeed....the cast is great so is the storyline.

Thanks
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again: RPM brought me back to PR. None of the other shows could even hold my attention without wincing.

Granted, some scenes of RPM are grimace worthy (such as Adelaide Kane's line delivery, in...well pretty much every episode she's in.), but the for the most part, it's funny, it's smart, and the cast is excellent.

RPM is the best season ever. I tried going back and watching older episodes and just couldn't bear to watch the entire thing. The only episodes I could sit through were the 5 that made up the "Green With Evil" mini-series, and it just made me cringe at every corner.

The sets, the acting (oh, the acting...*cue projectile vomiting in 3...2...*), the overall silliness. The only good part of the whole thing, was the Megazord. (It's a classic, and forever shall be.)

I'm sad it's the last season, and I'm sad it took this long for them to impress me, but they did save the best for last, and you can tell there's a lot of love behind the scenes, making it a work they're proud of, and have fun with.

Thanks
    RPM is good but not the best.