Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thanks

Dino Thunder:
    Last edited by Blue Mystic Ranger; 05-19-2011 at 01:13 PM.

Madison: You are coming back…
    Nick: Uh what I’m saying is that I’d like to come back if there was something or someone to come back to.
    Madison: Oh. Well there is... there’s Xander, Vida, Chip, Toby, Phineas, Leelee, and uhm… and uhm, me. I’d… I want you to come back for me.
    Nick: *holds out his red baby blanket* Will you hold on to this?
    Madison: Sure. *smiles*

MadNick4Ever
    TommyKim4Eternity

Thanks

SPD:

Pink Surprise
    Rated: T
    Summary:
    SPD. Syd receives a special present for her birthday. The problem is, who sent it? As a new love grows, Syd is soon fighting for her life in a nightmare conceived from jealousy and deception. SkySyd Complete.
    Last edited by Blue Mystic Ranger; 05-19-2011 at 01:50 PM.

Nick: Uh what I’m saying is that I’d like to come back if there was something or someone to come back to.
    Madison: Oh. Well there is... there’s Xander, Vida, Chip, Toby, Phineas, Leelee, and uhm… and uhm, me. I’d… I want you to come back for me.

MadNick4Ever
    TommyKim4Eternity

Thanks

Mystic Force:

Child of Darkness
    Summary:
    Between Ranger duties, magic, troblins and love, Nick's not sure if life will ever be normal again. Throw in one seriously messed up heritage that won't leave him alone and you've got the recipe for one interesting summer. Some AU, NickMaddie.

Children of Light
    Summary:
    As summer ends, the destinies of the Mystic Force will begin play out in ways they never imagined possible. War and danger loom closer every day, and the truth is becoming harder and harder to hide. Sequel to Child of Darkness. NickMadison.

For the Love of Frogs

Summary:
    Madison has to be kissed within 23 days or she’ll turn into a frog. Determined to help her sister, Vida convinces Xander to seduce the unsuspecting Madison, but Nick keeps getting in Xander’s way. NickMadison, humor galore.

Under Your Spell

Summary:
    Just as Madison gets up the courage to ask Nick out, Leelee’s love potion causes everyone in Briarwood to behave a bit bizarre. Madison must save her friends while Xander finds himself trying stop the strange wedding of Vida... to Phineas!
    Last edited by Blue Mystic Ranger; 05-19-2011 at 01:14 PM.

MadNick4Ever
    TommyKim4Eternity

Thanks

Operation Overdrive:
    Last edited by Blue Mystic Ranger; 05-19-2011 at 01:15 PM.

MadNick4Ever
    TommyKim4Eternity

Thanks

Jungle Fury:

Animal Attraction

Summary:
    An awkward situation leads a cheetah to realize that her spirit belongs with a tiger.
    Last edited by Blue Mystic Ranger; 05-19-2011 at 01:44 PM.

MadNick4Ever
    TommyKim4Eternity

Thanks

RPM:

Alphabet Soup
    Summary:
    26 Canon Compatible Vignettes exploring the backstory and psyche of Doctor K. Newest Letter: P is for Pathos: An argument which appeals to logic is scientifically superior to one which appeals to the emotions... but feelings are hard to ignore.

Dillon's Danegerous Game
    Rated: K+
    Summary:
    PR RPM - Trouble brews in Corinth when Venjix plans on capturing two of the rangers to convert over to his side. Will he be able to do so when a strange man named Dane emerges?
    Black Sees White
    Summary:
    PR RPM - When Dillon is haunted my memories of his past, he is determined to get answerers. Who was this person he failed to save and will he ever see her again to get a second chance?
    Finding a Way Home
    Summary:
    PR RPM - While Dillon still strives to find out his past, Scott gets a visit from his. And will Dillon be able to fight off the Venjix virus before it takes over him enitrely? Sequel to 'Black Sees White'. Also takes place after 'Brother's Keeper'.
    The Road to Corinth Ends
    Summary:
    RPM - This is my ending to the series. Dillon fights for control when Venjix plans to use him to destroy Corinth once and for all. Will Corinth be saved, or become under Venjix's control? Takes place at the end of "Control-Alt-Delete".

Occupational Hazards
    Summary:
    Being a Ranger has it's fair share of occupational hazards. The RPM team are all going to find out exactly how much their career paths have the potential to cost them.
    Last edited by Blue Mystic Ranger; 05-23-2011 at 08:24 AM.

MadNick4Ever
    TommyKim4Eternity

Thanks

Samurai:
    Last edited by Blue Mystic Ranger; 05-19-2011 at 01:17 PM.

MadNick4Ever
    TommyKim4Eternity

Thanks

Team Ups/ Crossovers:

Of Love and Bunnies

Summary:
    Set just after Dino Thunder. When Angel Grove announces another Power Rangers Day, Tommy takes the Dino Rangers to Angel Grove for a reunion with the original team… including Kimberly. TommyKim, JasonTrini, KiraTrent. No Kat bashing. Heavy humor.

Legacy of the Power: At World's End

Rated: M
    Summary:
    With the destruction of the Master, Mystic Force finds themselves in a much bigger fight then they ever thought possible and allied with more Rangers than they could ever imagine.

The Light Crystal of Amora
    Summary:
    Centries ago, a power was born. Seven years ago, she went missing. Now, the red rangers are gone and its up to the female rangers to save them, before the war begins. Set during Ninja Storm in AU.

Begotten
    Summary:
    A Shark. A Crane. A Wolf. And you thought your family had issues. WIP
    Last edited by Blue Mystic Ranger; 05-19-2011 at 01:18 PM.

MadNick4Ever
    TommyKim4Eternity