POWER RANGERS
    Forever Green

A Sector 12 Original Game

Settings
    Atlanta, GA – United States
    Angel Grove, CA – United States
    Dublin, Ireland - Europe

Plot Story
    The legacy of the green dragon power ranger is one that runs deep not only for the rangers already present but also for the many villains who have seen and heard of its powers. The evil luminance over the coin’s power that has been the guidance of its legacy is legendary throughout many and many of galaxies and because of it, there have been many in search of this legendary power. Both good and evil, warriors from light years away have traveled to tame the power as their own for their personal gains of winning the war. But after many and many have failed, the legacy of the Green Dragon Ranger has seemingly become just that… a legacy.

That was until one dark day when a young man by the name of Kyle Tanghe was walking the streets of Angel Grove and came upon the morpher and green dragon power coin. Tainted by the evils within, the coin and power overtook the body of the teenager and turned him into a monster so evil and vile that he has now become a powerful villain on his own. And with the power of the Dragon Zord at his side, Kyle continued to grow his strength as he recreated a Putty Patrol Squad from his evil powers as well as harnessed the power of the Green Elephant Spirit Ranger to aid him as his general.

After hearing that the powers of the Green Dragon Ranger were freed, the former green Zeo and Turbo rangers Adam and Carlos went in search of the other green rangers to help aid them on their quest to save humanity. The problem? The rangers that they had went to ask for help were all retired rangers. Instead their legacy has been passed down to students who have now become the sole guardians of their powers. After locating these brave green rangers, Adam and Carlos have decided that it would be best suited if they too passed along their powers and so the rangers have no got their own successors in hopes of stopping the evil Kyle Tanghe.

Good Rangers

Zeo Ranger 4 Green – LEADER
    Name:
    Gear: Zeonizers
    Weapons: Zeo Laser Pistol, Zeo Laser Blade, Zeo Power Hatchet
    Zord: Super Zeozord 4

Turbo Green Ranger
    Name:
    Gear: Turbo Morpher & Key
    Weapons: Auto Blaster, Turbo Sword, Turbo Thunder Cannon
    Zord: Desert Thunder Turbozord

Lost Galaxy Green Ranger
    Name:
    Gear: Transmorpher
    Weapons: Quasar saber, Transdagger, Quasar Launcher
    Zord: Condor Galactabeast

Lightspeed Green Ranger
    Name:
    Gear: Rescue Morpher
    Weapons: Rescue Blaster, Rescue Cutter, V-Lancer, Thermo Blaster, Battle Booster w/ Mega Battle Armor
    Zord: Aero Rescuezord 3

Time Force Green Ranger
    Name:
    Gear: Chronomorpher
    Weapons: Chrono Blaster, Chrono Saver, V3
    Zord: Time Flyer 3

Samurai Green Ranger (Ninja Storm Series)
    Name:
    Gear: Samurai Amulet
    Weapons: Samurai Saber, Lightning Riff Blaster, Super Samurai Mode
    Zord: Samurai Star Chopper

SPD B-Squad Green Ranger
    Name: Geoffrey (Jeff) Langston
    Gear: Delta Morpher
    Weapons: Delta Max Striker (W/ Grip and baton), S.W.A.T. Mode, Delta Enforcer
    Zord: S.W.A.T. Flyer 3

Mystic Force Green Ranger
    Name:
    Gear: Mystic Morpher
    Weapons: Magi-Staff (axe mode), Mystic Force Fighters, Mystic Muscle, Legend Mode (W/ Lion Staff)
    Zord: Titan Form (Mystic Minotaur)

RPM Green Ranger
    Name:
    Gear: Series Green Rev Morpher, Rev Morpher Chip, Engine Chip 4 & 6
    Weapons: Nitro Blaster, Nitro Sword, Turbo Axe
    Zord: Tail Spinner

Green Samurai Ranger (Samurai Series)
    Name:
    Gear: Samuraizer
    Weapons: Spin Sword, Forest Spear
    Zord: Bear Folding Zord

Allies
    Adam Park – The former Mighty Morphing Black, Zeo Green, and original Turbo Green ranger “mentor” behind the mission who has gathered the rangers together to help save the galaxy.
    Carlos Vallerte – The former Turbo Green and Space Black ranger who has volunteered to help guide the rangers on their mission.
    Commander Sky Tate – The Commander of SPD Academy who sent his B-Squad green ranger to bring back the escaped A-Squad Green ranger who left into the past to attempt world domination.

---

Evil Rangers

Mighty Morphing Green Ranger - LEADER
    Name: Kyle Tanghe (played by Forever Green)
    Gear: Dragon Power Coin & Morpher
    Weapons: Dragon Dagger, Dragon Shield, Sword of Darkness
    Zord: Dragonzord

Elephant Spirit Ranger
    Name: N/A
    Gear: N/A
    Weapons: Jungle Mace
    Zord: Elephant Animal Spirit

SPD A-Squad Green Ranger
    Name: N/A
    Gear: N/A
    Weapons: S.P.D. Enforcer
    Zord: Delta Runner 3

Other villains

Putty Patrol – The revived foot soldiers of the Evil Green Dragon Ranger.
    Krybots – The trubian robotic foot soldiers of the evil A-Squad Green Ranger.

---

Bio Template

-Picture of character/No Anime-
    Name:
    Gear/Weapons:
    Zord:
    Personality:
    History:

Rules/Notes
    1. This game is rated PG-13.
    2. This game is not First Come First Serve.
    3. This is not “best bio”… the ones that I feel are trustworthy will be the ones that I accept.
    4. No god modding.
    5. No spamming.
    6. Posts in game must be up to a paragraph long… unless you’re a rookie roleplayer.
    7. Do not argue.
    8. I would prefer not to have romances because realistically, it would offset a lot of timelines in the “Ranger Universe”. However, if you must then I would like to have you keep it to a minimum in the game.
    9. The evil rangers are controlled by the Game Runner.
    10. Keep questions and comments in the discussion thread.
    11. The rangers are not gender specific

---

Name: Geoffrey (Jeff) Langston
    Ranger Designation: B-Squad Green Ranger
    Gear/Weapons: Delta Morpher, Delta Max Striker (W/ Grip and baton), S.W.A.T. Mode, Delta Enforcer
    Zord: S.W.A.T. Flyer 3
    Personality: Jeff is an all around comedian who loves to spend his time working on puzzles. He’s a very bright fighter and a caring individual who tends to always want to look things from the “second story” perspective.
    History:
    In the year 2045, twenty years after the defeat of Grumm’s army, the SPD has been shaken up a bit. With the promotion of Commander Crooger, Cadet Tate stepped up as SPD’s new commander which left the green spot open once Bridge Carson became the new red ranger and Sam became the new blue ranger. After rising through the ranks of his class, Geoffrey was promoted to the rank of said Green Ranger and began fighting alongside his new teammates.

Fast forward to 2045 and the former A-Squad Green Ranger found a way to escape his confinement card, and with his A-Squad powers still intact, he made his way to the nearest Wormhole and went back into the year 2011 in hopes of taking over planet Earth for himself and the rest of A-Squad. With the red alert ringing, Commander Tate summoned his B-Squad Green Ranger to the case and sent him back in time to stop the A-Squad Green ranger.
    Bad Influence
    We the People!
    Facebook | Twitter | Deviant Art

Name: Mellanie Walsh

Ranger Designation:
    Green Galaxy Ranger

Gear:
    Transmorpher

Weapons: Quasar saber, Transdagger, Quasar Launcher

Zord: Condor Galactabeast

Appearance:

Personality:
    *in progress

History:
    *in progress

Thanks
    Picture: *coming when i get to my home computer*

Name: Kirk Sandoval

Ranger Designation: Samurai Green Ranger (Ninja Storm)

Gear/Weapons: Samurai Amulet, Samurai Sabre, Lightning Riff Blaster, Super Samurai Mode

Zord: Samurai Star Chopper

Personality: Coming soon.

History: Failure, disaster, loser; since he was very young he always seemed to mess up. Well mess up in the eyes of his parents, teachers, and peers. He knew he was different in some way; he always mixed up his colours. He wasn’t stupid he knew that much. It wasn’t until he was 10 that he found out he was colour-blind.

His parents called him a disaster, and refused to acknowledge his colour-blindness, because neither of them were colour-blind; it’s still unknown why Kirk is colour-blind. His teachers called him failure. Not because of his grades (which were slipping), but for supposedly faking his very real visual impairment. His peers called him loser. They as well would say he was faking it, and they would ridicule him for attention seeking behavior.

At age 17, he joined the Wind Ninja Academy to prove himself to everyone, including himself. After hearing ‘You’re a failure’, for 15 years he began to believe it himself. No one at the academy, but Cam, the new sensei, ever knew of his impairment. He was chosen to be the new Samurai Ranger; he thought it was cruel irony that Cam chose him to be the Green Power Ranger, since he is red-green colour-blind. He has adapted to being the Green Ranger, learning the Cam chose that role for him to help Kirk realize there is nothing he can’t overcome
    Last edited by SakuIron; 07-04-2011 at 12:39 PM.
    Quotes I find meaning in:
    "Cool Runnings. It peace be the journey"- Darice Bannock Cool Runnings
    "I may not agree with what you say; but, I will defend to the death your right to say it"- Voltaire
    "A lot of people run a race to see who is fastest. I run to see who has the most guts, who can punish himself into exhausting pace, and then at the end, punish himself even more."- Pre
    "I'm going to work so that it's a pure guts race at the end, and if it is, I am the only one who can win it."- Pre

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I'll give this game until about Wednesday for CCs... I've been away for a while and will see if anyone's still interested.
    Bad Influence
    We the People!
    Facebook | Twitter | Deviant Art