Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Fine, Fine, i'll be Randy but that's profiling
    RISING CONVICTION! TRICERA BLUE!

*Credits to RavenDCloud for the Amazing Sig*

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raging Phoenix View Post
    Sure, if you could please give us their contact information. I'm sure they'd like to take their time and talk to us all here.
    This isn't a joke, sir. This is a SUGGESTION THREAD and it gives the chance for every members to make suggestions for more innovative ideas that could or may make RV more good. You mods and admins have the responsibility to reply those suggestions but not to humiliate or joke. These are not commendations but their words that show how much they love RV and Power rangers. If you could not do what they say, just make a polite reply.(I'm sure that yours isn't a polite one. It seems you are ridiculing me)

Answer: I am so sorry,Rage. I don't have their contact information. I will sure share them with you If I get them in future. If you want, please contact Fury Diamond from SPRC.

*Happily Ever After*

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I laughed so hard.
    HILARIOUS SIGNATURE

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackenzie Minza View Post
    This isn't a joke, sir. This is a SUGGESTION THREAD and it gives the chance for every members to make suggestions for more innovative ideas that could or may make RV more good. You mods and admins have the responsibility to reply those suggestions but not to humiliate or joke. These are not commendations but their words that show how much they love RV and Power rangers. If you could not do what they say, just make a polite reply.(I'm sure that yours isn't a polite one. It seems you are ridiculing me)

Answer: I am so sorry,Rage. I don't have their contact information. I will sure share them with you If I get them in future. If you want, please contact Fury Diamond from SPRC.
    The reason I reacted that way, is because you almost demanded that we do this, since you said it should be done quickly, and you assume this is an easy thing to do. By asking you for contact information, I tried to make you think and realize this request isn't something that's available to most people. I myself don't own the contact information to any person from the show, nor have I ever talked to them in any way. I believe this goes for most staff. Fury Diamond is unlikely to give up his advantage by telling us who to speak to, and I'm sure he's tried everyone he knows. They are either on his site, or are not interested. On top of that it will be very hard to convince any member of the show to go to our site, since if they're interested in talking to the fandom on a board, they'll do that on a board that already has a few of their colleagues. RangerVision is trying to have their own special thing that makes it stand out from the other boards, and having cast members on is not on that list and we do currently not actively pursue it. Instead we decided to focus on the various internet shows made about Power Rangers and Super Sentai and try having them interact, or at least release their shows on our board, so that we become a hub for that. We ofcourse appreciate suggestions, but a suggestion is always just a suggestion, and not something we have to do, since not all are realistic or take us in another direction than the one we're trying to follow.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    And could you also get the people from V.R Troopers and Masked Rider? I DEMA...er suggest it!
    RISING CONVICTION! TRICERA BLUE!

*Credits to RavenDCloud for the Amazing Sig*

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Also Josh "Asshole McGee" Baldwin from Beetleborgs?
    HILARIOUS SIGNATURE

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raging Phoenix View Post
    The reason I reacted that way, is because you almost demanded that we do this, since you said it should be done quickly, and you assume this is an easy thing to do. By asking you for contact information, I tried to make you think and realize this request isn't something that's available to most people. I myself don't own the contact information to any person from the show, nor have I ever talked to them in any way. I believe this goes for most staff. Fury Diamond is unlikely to give up his advantage by telling us who to speak to, and I'm sure he's tried everyone he knows. They are either on his site, or are not interested. On top of that it will be very hard to convince any member of the show to go to our site, since if they're interested in talking to the fandom on a board, they'll do that on a board that already has a few of their colleagues. RangerVision is trying to have their own special thing that makes it stand out from the other boards, and having cast members on is not on that list and we do currently not actively pursue it. Instead we decided to focus on the various internet shows made about Power Rangers and Super Sentai and try having them interact, or at least release their shows on our board, so that we become a hub for that. We ofcourse appreciate suggestions, but a suggestion is always just a suggestion, and not something we have to do, since not all are realistic or take us in another direction than the one we're trying to follow.
    Yes, thanks for your reply. I think the feelings and expressions what we really have at the time could not be always written or typed in words. Although I have only requested you, I apologize for if I seemed to be demanding or ordering you guys in my suggestion. It was me requesting mods and admins only to do the thing that I've said soon as possible.But, I think you have mistaken me. Anyways, it does no matter. I could understand your words and I just thought that everyone would like the casts of the show becoming members of RV and, yea..exactly they do so.

I accept that Ranger Vision is trying to have it's own special thing that makes it stand out from the other boards. If you all think my request does not have much importance like others', I do not care about that because, not everyone's suggestions are accepted unless they fit to the potentials of mods and admins. They are the same like hypothesis whether they could be wrong or right, they should be realistic and something must be easy to be done.

Alright, many more wishes for your innovations in RV to show it as unique. We all will go for it.

*Happily Ever After*

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Mystic Ranger View Post
    Figured we should have one of these.

Have a suggestion for the site? Post it here!
    Oh I have one.

The creative forums are a bloody maze - go into one form for posting art and fanfics, but then you have to click on a sub-form for what you want to do. That's not exactly the norm from what I've gathered, but okay. Continuing into the fanfic forum, you need to post one thread for your story and then enter another sub-forum just to open a thread for people to discuss your fanfic?

Wha?

What's wrong with just allowing people to discuss fanfics in the actual fanfic's thread?

This site's way of having it is just confusing.

I suggest getting rid of that sub-forum in the fanfic section altogether. In fact, I would suggest cutting the number of sub-forums down and combining some of the main forums. See this:

Combine The Morphin Grid and Nekomaru. Both forums appear pretty much dead apart from a few threads here and there, and as they are on a similar wavelength, combining them would make sense.

Abolish the Introductions sub-forum and start an introductions thread in the Off-topic forum.

Combine the podcast forums. Perhaps introduce a thread suffix such as "RV Prod" and "Morphin Legacy"

Combine Database Ranger's review forum with the main PR one. Perhaps introduce new thread suffix if necessary.Otherwise, a singular thread in the main forum would likely suffice.

Fanfiction gets it's own main forum. Abolish art forum and put artwork in off-topic.

Abolish interview forum and put interviews in off-topic

Contests forum becomes sub-forum in off-topic.

Something alone these lines would help streamline the board, which in my opinion, has far too many forums, many of which don't seem to attract much attention.
    Last edited by Alba; 08-13-2013 at 05:41 AM.

Click the banner!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alba View Post
    Oh I have one.

The creative forums are a bloody maze - go into one form for posting art and fanfics, but then you have to click on a sub-form for what you want to do. That's not exactly the norm from what I've gathered, but okay. Continuing into the fanfic forum, you need to post one thread for your story and then enter another sub-forum just to open a thread for people to discuss your fanfic?

Wha?

What's wrong with just allowing people to discuss fanfics in the actual fanfic's thread?

This site's way of having it is just confusing.

I suggest getting rid of that sub-forum in the fanfic section altogether.

You actually have a point here. I will bring this up with the Alpha Council and get their opinions on this matter, and we will discuss it further.

In fact, I would suggest cutting the number of sub-forums down and combining some of the main forums. See this:

Combine The Morphin Grid and Nekomaru. Both forums appear pretty much dead apart from a few threads here and there, and as they are on a similar wavelength, combining them would make sense.

Abolish the Introductions sub-forum and start an introductions thread in the Off-topic forum.

Combine the podcast forums. Perhaps introduce a thread suffix such as "RV Prod" and "Morphin Legacy"

Combine Database Ranger's review forum with the main PR one. Perhaps introduce new thread suffix if necessary.Otherwise, a singular thread in the main forum would likely suffice.

The forums are separate because they are on different topics and help members differentiate what they are discussing. As for the podcast forums, Each Media Master were explicitly given their own subforums per contracts with RV in exchange for advertisement of RV on their respective sites and podcasts/videos. It gives them a sense of self identity and allows them to have a place they can use for forum space as they see fit.

Fanfiction gets it's own main forum. Abolish art forum and put artwork in off-topic.

Abolish interview forum and put interviews in off-topic

Contests forum becomes sub-forum in off-topic.

Something alone these lines would help streamline the board, which in my opinion, has far too many forums, many of which don't seem to attract much attention.
    Again, each of these forums has a purpose in existing as it's own forum. Having many different things in the off topic forum causes it to become a mess and difficult to navigate, hence why having these separate forums make things neater and more orderly.

We do appreciate your concerns though and thank you for your feedback.

-GPR

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    May I suggest updating the VIP packages more often? After a while, it starts to seem like the only reason someone should pay so much money is to speed up the time they can change their username. And 15 bucks just to do so doesn't seem like a fair deal to me. I personally purchased the red deal thinking I'd receive a t-shirt, but never got it... maybe I put in the wrong address or something, but either way never got it.

While we're on the topic of t-shirts and merchandise, why not implement a Shop? Zazzle allows you to have your own online store and design your t-shirts for free. Sure they take out a nice fee, but in the end you make money and others get to help support the board they like. At the very least, someone could be walking around their town with a RV t-shirt on and someone else happens to see it. In other words, advertisement beyond the internet... which is always a good thing. And setting up with Zazzle also means the person buying the merchandise doesn't need a separate PayPal. I mean, they can get one of course, but overall not necessary.

Just a few thoughts that went into my head.
    Bad Influence
    We the People!
    Facebook | Twitter | Deviant Art