Project Gigabyte

POWER RANGERS MORPHING MASTERS

Story

Spoiler Spoiler: Rangers 

Spoiler Spoiler: Allies 

Spoiler Spoiler: Villains 

Spoiler Spoiler: Arsenal 

Spoiler Spoiler: Zords 
    Last edited by Red Buster; 06-29-2013 at 02:27 PM.

Thanks
    very sweet dude

Thanks
    BETA PROLOGUE

PROJECT GIGABYTE – LOG 00

My name is K. At least that’s the name I was assigned.

I was raised in Alphabet Soup, a morally corrupt government think tank for young geniuses. While there, I was assigned to work on a secret military operation known as Project Ranger. My team and I developed exoskeleton robotic suits designed to amplify human strength and speed.

We were attempting to harness the human body’s natural electrical output to prolong the suit’s battery life, when we had a breakthrough. We discovered the Universal Bio-Field, or UBF: an unseen energy force connecting the life force of every living thing. Manipulating the UBF allowed for unimaginable advances in technology.

In addition to Project Ranger and my research on the UBF, I began working on a way to escape from Alphabet Soup. I called it Project Venjix, a sentient self-generating computer virus. Before I could install the firewall so it would only blind the facility’s servers, I was ambushed by the government.

Venjix soon escaped Alphabet Soup and took control of the world’s technology, building armies of robotic soldiers and turning our planet into a vast wasteland. It was in Corinth, an artificially generated domed-city that was home to the only survivors of Venjix, that I activated Project Ranger in an attempt to eradicate my mistake. After a long fought battle that lasted for months, my Ranger Operators destroyed Venjix and his army once and for all.

Or so we thought.

Weeks later, I began to receive a signal that was identical to the known data signature of Venjix. However, I noticed that it was located directly in the middle of the UBF. After running several tests and scans, I concluded that the signal was not coming from inside of the UBF, but rather a parallel dimension located on the other side of the UBF. This meant that the other world had access to the UBF as well.

Months had passed before I was able to figure a way into the other dimension. With the help of my former Ranger Operators, Ziggy Grover and Flynn McAllistair, we created a prototype interdimensional teleportation device, which allowed travel between dimensions through the UBF itself. This teleportation device could only be used on one person, and the process was risky: it would either be successful, or scatter one of us into atoms. I decided to take the risk to eradicate my mistake. Luckily, it was successful.

Upon arriving in this dimension, I immediately got in contact with the government to warn them of Venjix. It was then that I was introduced to Dr. William Cranston, a scientist working for the government. He explained that he was a former Ranger Operator (or Power Ranger, as it’s known in this universe), and he was doing his own research on the UBF (called The Morphing Grid here).

Dr. Cranston had also detected Venjix, and recognizing it as something completely unknown to this world and potentially dangerous, trapped it in hyperspace before any harm could be done. We both knew it wouldn’t be a permanent solution.

Enter Project Gigabyte.

Together, Dr. Cranston and I began to work on a new Ranger Operator Series, codenamed Project Gigabyte. Three former Power Rangers and acquaintances of Doctor Cranston: Adam Park, Justin Stewart, and Tanya Park were recruited to become the Ranger Operators of Project Gigabyte. As Venjix’s signal grows stronger and stronger every day, it’s only a matter of time before he escapes Hyperspace, and when Project Gigabyte will need to be activated.