((This is not my artwork. I give full credit to the artist who was responsible for creating this art.))
2013: A New Legacy ((A MMPR RPG))
Place: Angel Grove, California
A threat comes across the planet Earth when astronauts accidentally opened a dumpster that was set on the moon. This freed a very feared sorceress known around the galaxy as Rita Repulsa, who was placed in the dumpster long ago by a wise old sage named Zordon, who established a Command Center in Angel Grove, California, in anticipation of Rita's return. Freed along with Rita were the henchmen of Rita, Goldar, Baboo, Squatt, and Finster. With Rita and her evil henchmen out on the loose, Rita was sworn to destroy the first planet she laid her eyes on, which was Earth. She scolds out "After 10,000 years I'm free, time to conquer Earth!" The evil henchmen agreed. Back on Earth, Zordon senses Rita is freed from her prison and commands Alpha 5, a very helpful robot that aids Zordon with whatever he may need in the command center, to recruit 5 teens with attitude. Alpha 5 did what he was told.
The teens were immediately teleported from their everyday life to the command center. The teens were unsure and confused about how they got there. Zordon explained everything they needed to know and gave them each a Power Coin that was encase inside of a Power Morpher, which would transform these ordinary teens into a superhuman fighting force known as the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. All 5 teens were each granted the powers of an ancient dinosaur, using the power of the Power Coins. The teens were all given these dinosaur assignments.
Red Ranger - Tyrannosaurus
Yellow Ranger- Saber-Toothed Tiger
Black Ranger- Mastodon
Pink Ranger- Pterodactyl
Blue Ranger- Triceratops
Using these powers, the teens would seek out to save the world from the threats of the evil Rita Repulsa time and time again. But has always lied one question.. Who would fill the spots of the Rangers??? Surely not Jason, Zack, Kimberly, Billy, Trini, and Tommy.. What if this event was to happen in today's present time with the chance for us to re-write the story? What if the original 6 teens never even existed as the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers? What if our own alter-egos had the chance to hold the mantle of being apart of the superhuman fighting team of legendary status? Pretty cool opportunity, right? Well now is your chance. Its our turn to re-write the Legacy that started it all.. Our chance to erase the annoying questions of the past shows and create new ones.. Like could our team really work together in a jamb? Could we all really defeat Rita Repulsa? The answer lies within our own imaginations. The book of legend has now been erased and now its time for us to start A New Legacy..
Red Ranger: (Reserved for GZR)
Blue Ranger: (Male or Female)
Yellow Ranger: (Female)
Black Ranger: (Male or Female)
Pink Ranger: (Female)
Green Ranger: (Will become involved later)
White Ranger: (Will be casted for later)
Zordon - Mentor
Alpha 5 - Apprentice/Aid
Baboo & Squatt
**Ok, let me be the first to welcome you to The New Legacy: MMPR.. This RPG is loosly based upon the real MMPR series except we will insert our own little twists and turns in it ourselves.. Anything is possible in The New Legacy.. Why? Because the participants in this RPG will be re-writing the legend known as MMPR. And yes this RPG has been done before in the past, but it was so fun that I decided to bring it back now that I have matured as a Rper. Like most of the RPGs I'm involved in, I look to get every single member in the RPG involved within the creativity department. You will help create the episodes, plots, and outcomes as well as making some of your own. This is a RPG shared with all of its participants and readers. I want us to be able to discuss storylines and plots within the discussion center, via PM, or Instant Messenger.. If you're not planning to even spread one creative thought to contribute to this RPG beside the profile you post in the Casting Call, I suggest you don't even post. I will be EXTREMELY dedicated to this RPG, simply because of the fact that I missed being apart of a long running RPG and I missed this RPG itself in particular. Please make you characters realistic as possible.. I don't want to see a complete canon of a real Power Rangers character or a character that resembles him/her.. Or anyone who has had ranger powers in the past. I'm looking for originality.. I myself will be creating a brand new character as well to fit in with what I'm looking for in this RPG. In this RPG we will have rogue rangers.. And I'm not talking about the Green Ranger vs. the Power Rangers.. I'm talking about Power Rangers vs. Power Rangers.. People who fought putties side by side on the same park grounds before.. But I'm not going to get ahead of myself just yet. Lol. But that goes to show you an idea of the kind of creativity and diversity I'm looking for in a character.. Make your character unique in a way to where they stand out from the rest of the participants in the RPG.. None the less, I just want to have fun with this and I want you to have fun with it too.. I'm not being pushy about what I want.. But I want to see some creative profiles that come out of you guys and gals heads.. If you need help and you're stuck with a profile idea, hit me up in my inbox, I will be glad to help. Other than that.. I'm gonna shut up now. Lol. Have fun with these profiles.. **
Age: (16 - 18)
Appearance: (No Anime or Manga)
Personality: (Please add you character's flaws, fears, likes, dislikes, and personal attributes to their personality. 1 paragraph min.)
History: (Really don't need a novel of your character's history.. But please make it detailed enough. 2 paragraph max.)
Extra Notes: (If you have anything extra you would like to state about your character.. Put it here.)
1) First and foremost, you are not and will not be a god or indestructable in this RPG. This RPG is rated R and your character will take dramatic blows that can and will injure your character physically and sometimes mentally, maybe even kill them *if you choose*, even though they were morphed. If I catch you godmodding you will be ejected from the RPG and your spot will go up for grabs.
2) This RPG is NOT first come, first serve. I will read all profile entries and decide who will get into the RPG. I am looking for the profile that is the most creative and the profile that fits the role that you are going for. Pink and Yellow rangers are meant for females! If I see a male going for those roles, I won't even bother to read your whole profile and I will tell you to edit it.
3) I am very serious about making this RPG work. I put this out for your enjoyment and cast you for the game. So the least you could do is post on the regular. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO POST LONG POSTS!!! But do not do one liners. Lol. Like I said before I will be extremely dedicated to the RPG.. Coming online each and every day.. Now I don't require you to come online every day, because I know we all have lives.. School, Work, Family, and Friends have been known to take up our time from the site.. But please post regularly.. Maybe like once a day or three times a week.. And if you are going to be away for a while please let me know.. So I can either continue to play your character or put you in a position where your character will be busy until your return. If you don't I WILL replace you and your spot WILL be put up for grabs and no you won't be able to re-apply. Sorry, but I want to keep this thing alive. And I've seen a lot of RPGs die because of inactive players. Stay active people.
4) Relationships are allowed as long as both players plan it and everyone else in the RPG knows about it. And please don't make the whole game about relationships.. Lol. Like I don't want to see you characters hugged up with each other in every post. LOL! That gets old after a while. If I see it I will warn you.. Because I think its funny. Lol. But if you continue to do it, I'm gonna have to separate you two. This is Power Rangers.. Not some daily afternoon soap opera. Lol.
5) The REAL Power Rangers DO NOT exist as former or current Power Rangers.. However they will be allowed as NPCs. But they are nothing but loyal citizens of Angel Grove.. Jason, Trini, Billy, Kim, Zack, Tommy, Rocky, Adam, Aisha, Tommy again.. Lol, or any other member of the Power Rangers Universe aren't rangers and never will be.. They know nothing about Zordon, Alpha, Rita, Zedd, Ivan Ooze, Master Vile, The Zords, Morphers, or anything dealing with being a Power Ranger.. They are just regular people. You may interact with them as if you go to school with them or whatever, but they are nothing more than just citizens of Angel Grove.
6) I'm sure you already know this, but I'll say it anyways because I see everyone else putting it in their rules.. Lol. NO BATTLIZERS!!! I mean c'mon... When's the last time you've seen an MMPR ranger use a battlizer?! Lol. If I see you using it, I will destroy your evil device and banish you from the RPG, by order of Zordon and Rule #1.. Which is what kids?... *Noooo Godmodding* Lol. :-P
7) Have fun.. If you have any issues or questions please discuss them in the DT. Remember this is OUR rpg.. I just came up with the idea. So if you have any ideas for episodes, talk about them in the DT. You are in control of your own character's destiny.. Whether in the end he's one of Rita's rangers or a hardcore Power Ranger until his last breath.. You are in control! Just let everyone know what you are doing and planning in the DT. Later and May the Power Be With You..